PDA

View Full Version : who would you adopt?

some guy you dont know
11-26-2006, 04:47 PM
first off, im not sure if this is the right spot to put it, but i think it is. if not, someone please move it. secondly, im not sure if someone else made a thread like this. but if so just go ahead and delete it.

well, saying you could only adopt one of the imaginary friends at the house, and considering that bloo was up for adoption, which one would you adopt?

id personally adopt wilt, because hes my favorite character, i could use the help when it comes to basketball(and trying to be nice to everyone), and i think that since i know im the kind of person that would probably never outgrow him. and even if i did, it would be kinda fun to come by and visit him every 5 years.

all in all, if he was real, and i could adopt him, id be a better person for it.

Jabberwocky
11-26-2006, 04:56 PM
Jackie Khones. :jk:

Edit: Bloo would be my first choice but even if he were up for adoption, he wouldn't really want to be adopted.

Sparky
11-26-2006, 04:58 PM
This section I think is the right one for this thread. We had one like it on the old forum but I don't think we've had one on this forum yet.

I'd adopt Red. ;D I think my "back-up" would be Cy, the green cyclops, because we both sew, lol. But I totally want Red.

(I still need to make that Red ottoman cover. I still have leftover fabric from making the big Wilt doll so I'm partway there.)

Cassini90125
11-26-2006, 05:06 PM
Eduardo. He's been my first choice since I first started watching the show, and he remains so to this day. :)

Thornwhistle
11-26-2006, 05:26 PM
I want to adopt Coco,I think she is neat and I can get to open those gift eggs of hers. :D

antgirl1
11-26-2006, 06:11 PM
Neither. It's better to see them in Foster's than to just take one away. :D

pitbulllady
11-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Cheese isn't up for adoption, since he doesn't live at Foster's, but is still with his creator, Louise.

I'd love to adopt Wilt; I could write a book on the reasons why, but I'm sure everyone, especially those who've known me long enough, can figure 'em out. Still, he wouldn't want to come with me, since I don't have kids, and Wilt really believes his purpose is to help kids. On the other hand, though, due to my job, it might not be that difficult. The young guys I teach could sure use a male role model like Wilt in their lives! It would still not be right, though, to take him away from his friends that have been his only family for at least 22 years. Besides, as someone who knows how much aggravation regular old day-to-day household chores are for just ONE person, I couldn't do that to Frankie! She might not realize just how much Wilt does around that house until he's gone, but that would be too much of a burden on her to cope with alone.

pitbulllady

Bloo2daMacs
11-26-2006, 06:34 PM
I wouldn't adopt Wilt, Coco, or Ed. It would break up their friendship.

I guess I'd adopt Stats (LOL!) or Jackie Khones (of course!). I'd love to adopt Bendy (sort of), just so I could see if I could teach that PUNK some respect! And, seing as how Bendy is polite and sweet around adults and proper authorities, and I don't have any children in my house (besides my cats), I think he'd be a generally kind guy. Cuz, unless he's an idiot, he couldn't get away with blaming my cats. I wouldn't believe it if some kid walked up to me and cryed because he didn't knock over the vase, the cat did! OMG IT WAS THE CAT!!
YOU GO-O-O-O-OTTA BELIE-E-E-E-EVE ME-E-EEE!!!!
No one who didn't knock over a vase would take the fact that it was the cat that did it so seriously. Besides, how do you punish a cat? :frankiesmile:

some guy you dont know
11-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Cheese isn't up for adoption, since he doesn't live at Foster's, but is still with his creator, Louise.

didnt think of that. oh well, lets assume he was up for adoption

BabyElephant
11-26-2006, 07:03 PM
I'd have to go with Red. I mean, how can you not love the guy? Kind and gentle, yet able to intimidate irritating neighbors and move heavy furniture with ease. Granted, I could have picked Eduardo for the same reasons, but I really couldn't see Ed leaving Foster's. Also, I'd have to give Red the edge in terms of fish feeding skills. ;D

Fomalhaut
11-26-2006, 07:48 PM
My fave is Wilt, but...
I'd adopt Eurotrish. I could take her to Europe (I live in Hungary, but travel a lot aorund the country), and we could sing together! I adore her character, she's my ultimate fave - see my avatar and title!

Howard
11-27-2006, 03:07 PM
Cheese for me. Okay, so he is loud and obnoxious - but so am I!:cheesegrin:

basilsunshine
11-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Dawwww[um...that's how I saw Awwww], I would adopt Wilt. He needs Somebody to Love. And he sure as heckkkk deserves it. :D

InsaneFan
11-27-2006, 05:20 PM
Man...I'd love to have Wilt around, but I'm not the most exciting person around. =P He'd get bored living here. Mom would love it...The house would never go dirty again! xD

...Well...We do still have a basketball hoop...And I guess is I had Wilt around I'd DEFINATELY get back into it(I used to be on a local girl's team)...

Okay, yeah, I'd adopt Wilt. x3 'Sides, if he'll put up with online gaming(MBioN), he wouldn't be TOO bored here.

Nathander
11-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Only two other votes for Eduardo? Inexcusable! The only reason I'm letting this slide is because the one in the lead is Wilt.

Seriously, though, I'd adopt Eduardo. I'd be hard pressed to find any problems with him, and if I adopted him when I was a kid, we'd get along just fine. I was basically afraid of all the things he was afraid of. :D

I am honestly surprised that no one seems to want to adopt Bloo. I honestly, honestly am, even if he would be a pain.

Thornwhistle
11-28-2006, 07:35 PM
*looks at poll* wow,I get to have Coco all to myself. yay

But seriously,is she that unpopular?

jokerbloo
11-28-2006, 07:39 PM
i would have to go with bloo:bloogrin

why doesnt anyone pick BLOO?

Shane
11-29-2006, 10:46 AM
Definitly Bloo! He's my favorite. :bloosmirk:

The bloo
11-29-2006, 02:53 PM
I would adopt bloo

:bloogrin

montitech
11-29-2006, 07:05 PM
I would adopt Ed because he Rocks

my second choice would be coco because you never know what she will say, do or lay.

Monty :-/

Carlaz
11-30-2006, 06:28 PM
:-/ I would adopt Eduardo with Wilt a close second. :D

Howard
12-07-2006, 09:03 AM
I would love to adopt that Cheese plushy on ebay, but I do not have that kind of money to bid at the moment!:frankiesmile:

Partymember
12-07-2006, 10:55 AM
hmmmmm...no Frankie option. tsk tsk.

Invader Bloo
12-07-2006, 02:41 PM
1. Bloo
2. Wilt
3. Cheese (We can have a carrot fight! :P.... :D

TrickyDisco
12-09-2006, 04:40 PM
I'd adopt Wilt. I need someone to take care of things at home while I'm at work. He's the only friend I'd trust with that, plus he's great company and plays some mean basketball! :D We'd have some serious one-on-ones in the driveway! ;)

Wilt's Sorry
02-09-2007, 08:53 PM
With out a doubt, I'd adopt Wilt.:D
I have good reason too.
I mean, I'm not big on basket ball, but it's fun to watch.
But the reason is that I've move far from home (I once lived in Canada, I now live inthe U.S.) and I miss my family dearly. I also have many other issues that I won't dump on you lovely people, but I feel like Wilt would be the perfect friend for me because he's so willing to lend a hand and take care of people.
He makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in side. <3
Edit: I feel bad for Coco. She's only got one vote. :(

Voxxyn
02-10-2007, 07:42 AM
I vote Coco, not just because she needs more attention, but I think she'd be pretty cool to have around. I didn't choose Wilt because, even though he's super cool, he'd a little too obvious of a choice for me... sorry, is that OK? :(

HappyFoppy
02-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Coco, for the same reason Voxxyn said.

hmmmmm...no Frankie option. tsk tsk.
Adopt Frankie? Eheheh.

Wendi
02-10-2007, 10:22 AM
Aww! I'd have to adopt eduardo :] He's so cute! He's awesome. :) :-[

He'd be so fun too! we could play hair salon and manicure! :]

Pawbah
03-14-2007, 11:40 PM
I want to adopt Mac... but since this is an Imaginary friend thing... I would choose Wilt. :D

Bloonan
03-15-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm split between Bloo and Coco.:bloogrin: ;)

.~ART IS A BANG~.
03-16-2007, 04:22 PM
I want to adopt Mac... but since this is an Imaginary friend thing... I would choose Wilt. :D

Same :B

Cutelilteen
03-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Probably Wilt... or Cheese.

ChezaUsagi
04-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Definetly Bloo! He is awesome and he knows how to have fun.

♥ Berry ♥
04-11-2007, 05:41 PM
I would adopt berry!!!! First time I saw her I fell in love with her!!! :berry:

xxxClaire
04-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I'd want to adopt Mac! :) Cuz I love him. :P Or Bloo cuz he's really funny and I love his sarcasm. :bloogrin: But I chose Wilt, cuz he'd always be really nice to me, he'd make me feel a lot better when I'm upset, he'd change all the lightbulbs, he'd watch basketball with me, and he could teach me how to dance! :D I love Wilt! :D

montitech
04-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Yeah, I'd want to adopt Mac! :) Cuz I love him. :P

Mac still has his mom so I think it would be better to adopt one of your other choices.

I would go for :-/ or ;D because I like one sylable words they are easier to spell.

Monty :-/

raptor252
05-31-2007, 08:06 AM
kool-aid man, 100%

Cassini90125
05-31-2007, 08:08 AM
He's not a Foster's character. >:(

Sparky
05-31-2007, 11:52 AM
And considering 3 of his currently 4 posts have been about the Kool-Aid Man, I don't think anyone will be paying a lot of attention to his posts in the future.

edit: Never mind, all 4 have been about the Kool-Aid Man. Forget it he's a moron, plus anyone who would put "yo mama" as their location is an obvious asstard. He's gone.

Cassini90125
05-31-2007, 03:45 PM
And considering 3 of his currently 4 posts have been about the Kool-Aid Man, I don't think anyone will be paying a lot of attention to his posts in the future.

edit: Never mind, all 4 have been about the Kool-Aid Man. Forget it he's a moron, plus anyone who would put "yo mama" as their location is an obvious asstard. He's gone.

You rock, Sparky. 8D

Back on topic - Aside from Eduardo and Red, part of me is intrigued by the idea of adopting the New Guy. Yeah, it'd be quite a challenge just keeping him fed, but I think it would be a fascinating experience. Same with Foul Larry, although he'd be easier to feed. Guess I'm just interested in finding out if the big, tough IF's have a kinder, gentler side, and what it takes to bring it out. :)

Mr. Marshmallow
05-31-2007, 03:56 PM
I'd settle for adopting Frankie 8D just kidding, I had to throw that out there.

I'll take the next best thing, Evil Frankie that kid created in that cartoon network comic book that came out a month or so ago.

Cassini90125
05-31-2007, 04:30 PM
I never thought of that... Eduardo, Red, back of the line, please! 8D

yuri
08-23-2007, 04:39 PM
I would adopt Eduardo because he is so cute,awesome,strong, and loveable.I love Ed.We would play games,watch cartoons,and play video games.Eduardo will help me beat up a bully.Eduardo is so awesome.I also could adopt Wilt.We could play and watch basketball.Wilt could also cheer me up when I am sad and could help with the house.Wilt is a close second.Wilt is also so funny.Bloo would be third because we could go on crazy adventures and do crazy things.But Eduardo rules.Go Eduardo,Wilt,and Bloo.

floppynoodleson666
08-23-2007, 05:51 PM
i would adopt eduardo because he seems loyal and we could protect each other from such and such.

Pawbah
08-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Earlier I posted that I would adopt Wilt... I would still like to, but it seems that most everyone wants him. My second choice is therefoe Crackers. The little pink adorable friend that was only on for a moment.

However, if anything happens to Mac's mother, I am still completely willing to adopt Mac.

Medikor
08-24-2007, 05:07 AM
Crackers would be one of my top choices. He's just one of the cutest little things I ever seen. Coco would be another choice of mine. And even though I'm a cat person, one of those imaginary puppies would be great.:D

Sama-chan
08-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Wilt. He's helpful, kind, and I could use some help around my house. XP

Pawbah
09-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Sama-chan You're not allowed to use Wilt as a slave for house chores.

Blooregard 2.0
09-14-2007, 05:39 PM
I'd adopt Mabel Licorice.

Alandra
09-15-2007, 03:15 PM
I would adopt Coco, she is creative and pretty crazy.. would be a perfect match for muah

overactive_imagination
09-15-2007, 04:04 PM
I want to adopt crackers! Not just because he/she is cute. But she seems like she really wants a home.

Zeitgheist
09-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Bloo

Mostly because I think he'd fit in great with my friends. We're all videogame nerds, we got to video gaming conventions and contests every weekend and sometimes we have 3 days long gaming "nights" where we all get together and beat the controls until our eyes and hands bleed

I'm also a console whore, meaning I collect consoles. All the way from Atari and Game Boy to Wii and the PSP. I think Bloo would enjoy it 8-)

My second choice would be Berry. Psychos should live together :scaryberry: ...I think

Dragonrider1227
09-17-2007, 09:30 AM
I'd have to go with either Wilt or Eduardo

RocketBabyDoll
09-18-2007, 03:31 AM
Eduardo. I love him, he's really cute and nice, but he can be brave if he needs to. I like Wilt too, but I guess it wouldn't work. I always try being as nice as he is so sooner or later we'd have a conflict over who is the nicest. :wiltshock:

WiltsAKGirl17
10-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Okay, look at my username and try to guess...

I'd love to adopt Wilt ( :D ). It's a little like pitbulllady said in her first post on this thread-- there are so many reasons! I'll try to make a brief list:

1.) He's athletic and maybe by adopting him I can get my lazy butt off the couch and learn a sport.

2.) He's sweet. Somehow I get the idea that if I had a really terrible day and came home complaining ("My AP Bio <or AP Lit> class is killer!" "My stupid food lab in home ec didn't turn out right!" "I hate my online correspondence course!" "I hate my job!" etc...), he'd be able to make it all seem less massive.

3.) I'd really like some help with dishes/taking out the garbage. (There's not a lot in my house compared to Foster's, but I still hate doing it...)

4.) Wilt would make a great muse. I write a lot of fanfics, and I think he'd be a good person to run ideas by.

OK, so my reasons are slightly lame, but I love Wilt to death and would love to adopt him! What more reason do I need?

Sorry: Just thought up reason #5:
5.) He can dance. I'm a hopeless romantic and am dying to slow dance with a guy I like to "Wait for You" by Elliott Yamin. Why not Wilt? (I once had a dream about that-- we were slow dancing in my grandma's living room in a little tiny circle. It was weird-- I had my arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders, clinging on for dear life and my leg are dangling several feet above the floor, and he's holding on to my body with his single arm and it's so romantic I thought I would burst.) Thanks to xxxClaire for pointing that out!

Cassini90125
10-04-2007, 05:32 AM
Seems to me that loving him is all the reason you need. :)

pitbulllady
10-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Okay, look at my username and try to guess...

I'd love to adopt Wilt ( :D ). It's a little like pitbulllady said in her first post on this thread-- there are so many reasons! I'll try to make a brief list:

1.) He's athletic and maybe by adopting him I can get my lazy butt off the couch and learn a sport.

2.) He's sweet. Somehow I get the idea that if I had a really terrible day and came home complaining ("My AP Bio <or AP Lit> class is killer!" "My stupid food lab in home ec didn't turn out right!" "I hate my online correspondence course!" "I hate my job!" etc...), he'd be able to make it all seem less massive.

3.) I'd really like some help with dishes/taking out the garbage. (There's not a lot in my house compared to Foster's, but I still hate doing it...)

4.) Wilt would make a great muse. I write a lot of fanfics, and I think he'd be a good person to run ideas by.

OK, so my reasons are slightly lame, but I love Wilt to death and would love to adopt him! What more reason do I need?

Au contrare, your reasons aren't "lame" at all! I could sure use Wilt around, or someone just like him, right now myself. I'm having an absolutely abysmal time at work right now(what else is new?), and having Wilt around to just let me know that it's going to all work out would be of great help! Just the inspiration he provides on the show-his refusal to give up and his ability to keep going in spite of what most people would consider reason to pack it all in-helps, believe it or not. I didn't consider this before, but I sure need someone to motivate ME to get off my butt, too, and Wilt seems like someone who could do that without being overbearing about it. Wilt is able to be positive without looking at the world through rose-colored glasses, and it's not often that you meet someone like that.

Still, though, I have to consider how fair it would be to HIM to adopt him, since I don't have kids. I would not want things to seem like I was just using him, and him not getting anything positive in return. I may be a major Wilt fangirl, but I'm not selfish, and to me, any adoption of an Imaginary Friend would have to be of a benefit to both adopter AND adoptee.

pitbulllady

WiltsAKGirl17
10-04-2007, 07:16 PM
Au contrare, your reasons aren't "lame" at all! I could sure use Wilt around, or someone just like him, right now myself. I'm having an absolutely abysmal time at work right now(what else is new?), and having Wilt around to just let me know that it's going to all work out would be of great help! Just the inspiration he provides on the show-his refusal to give up and his ability to keep going in spite of what most people would consider reason to pack it all in-helps, believe it or not. I didn't consider this before, but I sure need someone to motivate ME to get off my butt, too, and Wilt seems like someone who could do that without being overbearing about it. Wilt is able to be positive without looking at the world through rose-colored glasses, and it's not often that you meet someone like that.

Still, though, I have to consider how fair it would be to HIM to adopt him, since I don't have kids. I would not want things to seem like I was just using him, and him not getting anything positive in return. I may be a major Wilt fangirl, but I'm not selfish, and to me, any adoption of an Imaginary Friend would have to be of a benefit to both adopter AND adoptee.

pitbulllady

Thanks-- it's always a comfort to know that not everyone who reads my posts thinks I'm a basketcase! You definately have something here: Wilt is very inspirational-- after you consider all he's been through and then look at his amazing optimism, it's almost like, "Why am I complaining about <insert gripe(s) here>?" You're also right about not meeting people like Wilt very often. We need more Wilts in our lives.

I can sympathize with your plight about the fairness of adopting wilt. I'm an only child, so Wilt wouldn't really have many people to talk to. I'd be a little hesitant to talk him with me to school or my part-time job, so from 8 AM-4 PM AK time Monday-Friday and the times I'm working on Saturday and Sunday, Wilt would be fairly alone. That's not too fair for him, is it? It's kinda like marriage: a two-way street.

jekylljuice
10-23-2007, 12:46 PM
You know, I don?t believe I?ve actually taken the time out to answer this one yet. Time to rectify that.

I wonder, is there a rule against adopting multiple imaginary friends? Because there are different friends to appeal to different aspects of my personality. Wilt?s a pretty obvious choice, the sort of kind, open and supportive companion I?d routinely need to pull through times of personal crisis. And in return I could offer him my complete sympathy and understanding in regards to his own personal doubts and insecurities?ah, the apologising duel-offs we?d inevitably have. Though we would have to get past the problem that I personally wouldn?t have much interest in playing basketball myself, which might be a trifle stifling for poor Wilt. Coco would be a really fun and colourful friend to have around the place, and she?d certainly be invaluable fuel to my wilder, more creative side. Crackers would satisfy my constant cravings for a cute, snuggly little being to cuddle and hold, and Red?he?d be indispensable whenever I needed a hug after an emotionally exhausting day. Plus he?s just so sweetly enthusiastic about the nicer things in life that it would never fail to warm the deepest cockles of my heart hearing him talk about flowers and horsies and all things bright and beautiful?.nothing less than fast-acting prozac in Imaginary Friend form. ;D

And, you know, I do like lending my support to an underdog. Or cat as it were in this case. I note that no one as yet has expressed a desire to give Gary a home:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2784/vlcsnap27733cr2.png

Would you just look at that face. :'( Poor Gary?I get the impression from his very brief cameo in ?Bloo Done It? that he?s an even more emotionally fragile imaginary friend than Crackers and Foofy Woogums combined?the very thought of having done something to upset Uncle Pockets reduces this vulnerable soul to tears on the spot. He has my full sympathy, and on top of which he?s an ickle little kitten, which instantly puts him in good stead with me. He?d be a most welcome addition to my household, and I?d see to it that nobody ever taunted him again.

You know, I was actually quite tempted at one point to start a thread on Gary in the Supporting Cast section, but finally decided that there wouldn?t really be much point, given that there are strict limitations as to exactly how much can be said about him (I?ve probably exhausted the bulk of his conversation value already). I don?t know if he?s anything like Crackers, in that the observant viewer will be rewarded with a small cameo appearence every now and again - I seem to remember Mac pointing him out whilst taking ?Barry? on a tour of Foster?s in ?Affair Weather Friends?, but it could just be that my memory?s playing tricks on me again. Thus, you can consider this my Official Gary Appreciation Post. Hurray for Gary! I thought that the little guy could use a little love. :oops:

And whada?ya know, this also happens to be my 500th post on NF. I?ve now graduated to the grand old ranks of a Foster?s Legend?erm, apparently so. User titles never lie now, do they?

Cassini90125
10-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Gary is welcome at my place anytime. :)

Congrats on #500, by the way. :)

jekylljuice
10-24-2007, 02:44 AM
Congrats on #500, by the way. :)

Thanks. It's been a pleasure posting each and every one of them. :smed:

WeNDy
10-31-2007, 09:21 PM
i cant choose. i would adopt either Bloo or Cheese

Sparx
11-02-2007, 09:37 AM
Well, Cheese seems really umh... Fun, but I would probably adopt Coco, as she can be really helpful, and great for moi.

jekylljuice
11-04-2007, 06:10 AM
Just to follow up on my previous post, no, my mind wasn?t playing tricks on me - Gary does indeed appear very briefly in ?Affair Weather Friends?. Here?s the proof (and though he is smiling in this screenshot, I noticed that he seemed very downcast until Mac referred to him):

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1559/vlcsnap23183qt7.png

Really, a kitten that adorable ought to have a whole waiting list of potential adopters. Whatever keeps him in the building with the possibility for more cameos in the future, I suppose.

discosheep
11-04-2007, 07:13 AM
Bloo 8D cos i love him i would adopt cheese but he would annoy me after a day

Mayor Adam West
11-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Eduardo, no contest.

Hinata4
04-21-2008, 07:22 AM
I would adopt Crackers *...so sweet...* :frankiesmile:

Sama-chan
04-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Sama-chan You're not allowed to use Wilt as a slave for house chores.
EXCUSE ME! I said he could help, not do everything! ><
Btw, I need someone to hang out with at home who doesn't annoy me to death. You know who I'm refering to Pawbah.

Pawbah
04-27-2008, 01:51 PM
EXCUSE ME! I said he could help, not do everything! ><
Btw, I need someone to hang out with at home who doesn't annoy me to death. You know who I'm refering to Pawbah.

You couldn't possibly be referring to our adorable youngest brother could you? LOL. Anyway, geez I posted my last remark ages ago. Talk about a late reponse. I was just teasing you ::)

I think I would like to adopt Crackers. Crackers is just too cute.

Sama-chan
04-30-2008, 01:23 PM
I know. I'm just mad at Alex so much now. HE'S SO ANNOYING!
anyways...yeah.

Mac-a-lacka
04-30-2008, 01:29 PM
I could never adopt Eduardo...:edmad:
He wouldn't fit in my house!8D

Mr. Herriman fan
05-18-2008, 11:41 AM
I could adopt... Mr. Herriman! He is perfect.

Umh... or Jackie (:jk:). I really like him, 'coz he is very smart, but he don't likes being popular. Just like me. :bloogrin:

Prutnick
05-18-2008, 11:47 AM
I would adopt... that funny guy with a bag on his head. Sorry, I don't remember the name, but I know he had a small appearance in ,,Setting a president". As I reckon, Frankie said he cracks lame jokes, but his sense of humour is just fine with me.

Mac-a-lacka
05-18-2008, 12:00 PM
I would adopt... that funny guy with a bag on his head. Sorry, I don't remember the name, but I know he had a small appearance in ,,Setting a president". As I reckon, Frankie said he cracks lame jokes, but his sense of humour is just fine with me.

I believe his name is "The unknown friend" or something like that.::)

jekylljuice
05-18-2008, 01:35 PM
I believe his name is "The unknown friend" or something like that.::)

Yep, it's a reference to the Unknown Comic from the Gong Show, who also wore a paper bag over his head whilst performing (hence the name). I actually believe that I brought that guy up recently elsewhere on the forum.

Sama-chan
05-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Yes, I refer to younger brother.

Jackie Khones
06-30-2008, 02:07 PM
Jackie Khones. :jk:

Edit: Bloo would be my first choice but even if he were up for adoption, he wouldn't really want to be adopted.
Yes, me too.

Howard
07-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Well now that she has been around for awhile (read the comic book for this), I can now adopt Frankie. Imaginary Frankie ("Hiiiyeeee!") would be the perfect friend for me.:frankiesmile:

GooGoo
08-23-2009, 06:48 AM
Either Jackie...Wilt...or CHEESE! Probably Cheese.

Arsha Mercy
09-09-2009, 09:55 AM
:bloosmirk: i wud love to adopt cute bloo 8D... but Mac there wud kill me if i did so...:P so...who who.... i love the team as such Coco, Wilt, Ed, Bloo and Mac. Perfect Room Mates n Team Mates...!!;)

Cell_Phone_guy
01-25-2010, 02:06 PM
I chose to adopt Cheese, but not for me, but for a former friend who hasn't quite gotten the message I don't like him after he called me up and harrassed me over the phone yet he still thought things were nice and peachy. He and Cheese would get along great. And hopefully the guy would leave me alone! :frankiemad:

Mr. Marshmallow
01-28-2010, 10:13 PM
Does Frankie count XD 8D or how about that Frankie imaginary friend clone that was made in the fan comic book?

Well if I HAD to pick a second choice it would be George Mucus. I love his name and I think he's a funny looking guy, having such a easy going low smile going on and made entirely out of snots and slime.

Something about that just screams adopt me!

rhythmfuzion
07-22-2010, 08:11 AM
I would rather adopt Keystone Blop because he's adorable and huggable. He's on my avatar.

Chi'n Ta
07-22-2010, 11:29 PM
I would adopt Eduardo. He's such a cute and nice imaginary friend. :smed:

carlito_cool
08-12-2010, 06:54 PM
I would rather like to adopt:

1. Bloppy Pants
2. Fluffer Nutter
3. Sassyfrass

because they are so awesome. :bloosmirk:

BlooCheese92
08-21-2010, 02:00 AM
Definitely Cheese. :cheese: He and I both share two things in common: we're insane and we like cereal!

carlito_cool
07-03-2011, 10:52 AM
In my Mind, I really don't like Cheese because he is annoying and not even cool.

Im just saying. :P

Lucky
08-02-2011, 07:30 AM
There are so many to choose from!

1. Wilt :D (Definetly my number one choice)
2. Eduardo :smed:
3. Coco ;)
4. Bloppy Pants (he reminds me of my old cat!)
5. Fluffer Nutter
6. Mabel Licorice
7. Red ;D (Though I never saw him after his debut...was he adopted eventually? Though we do see his signature on Mac's card in the finale, so...:terrconf:)
8. Jackie Khones :jk:

AcornBulb
11-01-2011, 11:21 AM
Well, I would adopt Wilt for sure. I mean he's such a nice imaginary friend and politely and so on. He's really cool in my oppinion, I'm just like him, always saying sorry, always politely and doing nice stuff.

He's also so tall and I like that. Lova ya! :D

LeoHoffmeister
05-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Let's say my life would be so much better if Eduardo could exist ey.

honre123
11-15-2013, 09:10 AM
I would adopt Bloo if he wasn't with Mac, because I couldn't destroy their friendship, of course. Bloo is selfish, arrogant, and quite often a jerk, but like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes and Bender, I couldn't resist hanging out with him!

JPPT1974
08-21-2015, 12:36 AM
In order here:
1. Coco;)
2. Wilt:D
3. Eduardo :smed:
4. Bloo::)