PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LosDosEduardos
11-21-2006, 08:37 PM
My JRuff3 account in YouTube has been suspended! Now I'm making an account as LosDosEduardos and uploading videos there! I'm kinda disappointed at those morons at YouTube. The last thing I uploaded on my JRuff3 account was inappropriate. I'll never upload anything that inappropriate again. I was trying to upload this (Deleted) (Warning: Nudity/Sex/Strong Language.):scaryberry:
I hope that I'll never do that again.

Mr. Marshmallow
11-21-2006, 08:40 PM
They've been really anal about content these days. My account (old one) at yuotube had like 200 videos on there, and I lost em all and got suspended and now I gotta build up a new account.

I got busted for having a copywritten disney cartoon called "Runaway Brain" on there. Which is STUPID because it's been up for like 6 months and they just now found it and kicked me out for that.

fosters-fan
11-24-2006, 05:07 PM
I don't get it. I haven't seen the video, but it's completely unfair that your old account got suspended, losdoseduardos. And like you said long ago in your DMCA complaint...... DAMN THE DMCA!!! :terrence:

(calms down) By the way, name's fosters-fan. Nice to meet ya! ;)

Invader Bloo
11-24-2006, 05:11 PM
They've been really anal about content these days. My account (old one) at yuotube had like 200 videos on there, and I lost em all and got suspended and now I gotta build up a new account.

I got busted for having a copywritten disney cartoon called "Runaway Brain" on there. Which is STUPID because it's been up for like 6 months and they just now found it and kicked me out for that.

Google's so anal now, everyone wants to come after them now.

some guy you dont know
12-01-2006, 07:56 PM
that reminds me of how i always put "Žthis video is not copyrighted or owned by meŽ" or something to that effect, and just for that alone, all my videos were deleted and i lost that account. and that sucks because i had alot of cool videos i really liked on there that i dont have anymore.