PDA

View Full Version : "Washed Up" Game

Carlaz
11-11-2006, 08:21 PM
I am quickly coming to the conclusion I am as pitiful at this game as I am the "Cracking Up" game! >:(

Has anyone else noticed when you earn more time (the small alarm clock) you barely have 2 seconds to collect the time ''prize"?

I find this game frustrating because the bubble containing the pants cannot be broken sometimes. It doesn't matter how hard you try to jump on it.

Anyone else having difficulties? :jk:

Invader Bloo
11-11-2006, 08:25 PM
I also find it hard but I want the buddy. :(

BabyElephant
11-11-2006, 08:32 PM
I find this game much less annoying than "Cracking Up" (although, how could it not be?) It took me a while to get into the groove of the game, but once I did it got a lot easier. The pants aren't very smart...they are just pants, after all...and will almost always walk right off the edge of whatever ledge they happen to be on. If you position yourself underneath and a little bit to one side, you should be able to hit them pretty easily. Also, remember that you can pop bubbles by pushing them into walls.

gircheese
11-12-2006, 07:52 AM
i beat it but every other time i tried finishing it the server went down:( :cheesegrin:

antgirl1
11-12-2006, 08:47 AM
For me, it's not so hard. :D

The buddy is Turk the turkey.

montitech
11-12-2006, 09:05 AM
I found it a bit tricky to get the hang of, but it is ok. I never really liked Bubble Bobble.

I have also had some of the bubbles hard to pop.

Bellow are some tips, Sorry for not posting this earlier,

Tip: you can jump off the top of a bubble.
Tip: when a bubble goes out of reach, wait for it to pop and recapture the cloths and pop it right away.
Tip: the prize after poping the bubble is usually falls on the same horizontal hight as where you poped it.
Tip: Pants usually either jump or walk so carefull when walking over them, but you are always safe under them.
Tip: Shoes usually jump or shoot fire, so carefull when approching but always safe under.
Tip: time your bubbles to trap the cloths when they land from falling off a platform.
Tip: on level 3 you can fall through the holes on the ground to get to the top.
Tip: do not try to get the clocks since you probolly are not running out of time anyway.

MOnty :-/

yocheese
11-12-2006, 09:39 AM
30th level:cheesegrin: :cheese:

DGenerationX
11-12-2006, 09:44 AM
GOT THE TURKEY BUDDYi am proud to say that i have barely beaten level 1, and i'm still going for it

CCMars
11-12-2006, 10:44 AM
The game is difficult at first, but I've gotten better with practice. I'm having trouble getting the last prize, though. :/

Try leading the clothes to where you want to be, then hit them with a bubble when they jump down to your level. Just remember to do it in an open space (the walls catch the bubbles, which can get uber frustrating :terrence: ) and you should be fine.

BlooMan
11-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Has anyone else beaten Level 2 of All Washed UP?
I did and it was hard at first but then I got pretty good at it and won
YAY!

gircheese
11-12-2006, 11:47 AM
i still haven't got there yet

montitech
11-12-2006, 12:46 PM
I finished all levels of all the minigames. And I am glad I do not have to go back to some of them. :)

I liked level3 with the holes in the floor so you can fall throgh back to the top of the screen.

monty :-/

Carlaz
11-13-2006, 07:01 AM
30th level:cheesegrin: :cheese:

8D Thanks - but I can only get to level 9 of the first level thus far!

I found it a bit tricky to get the hang of, but it is ok. I never really liked Bubble Bobble.

I have also had some of the bubbles hard to pop.

Bellow are some tips, Sorry for not posting this earlier,

Tip: you can jump off the top of a bubble.
Tip: when a bubble goes out of reach, wait for it to pop and recapture the cloths and pop it right away.
Tip: the prize after poping the bubble is usually falls on the same horizontal hight as where you poped it.
Tip: Pants usually either jump or walk so carefull when walking over them, but you are always safe under them.
Tip: Shoes usually jump or shoot fire, so carefull when approching but always safe under.
Tip: time your bubbles to trap the cloths when they land from falling off a platform.
Tip: on level 3 you can fall through the holes on the ground to get to the top.
Tip: do not try to get the clocks since you probolly are not running out of time anyway.

MOnty :-/

:bloogrin Monty, thank- you for taking the time to reply with the tips. You've helped me out in several of the games thus far.
You're a gaming "guru" finishing all levels of the mini games! :)

Prince-Vegeta
11-14-2006, 07:20 AM
For level 3 of Washed UP my brother got Inflatable Turkey. But I got it on level 3 of Jet Car Jump. Does this mean I will get it twice?:wiltshock:

montitech
11-14-2006, 07:53 AM
For level 3 of Washed UP my brother got Inflatable Turkey. But I got it on level 3 of Jet Car Jump. Does this mean I will get it twice?:wiltshock:

I think it is a bug,
I mentioned it in the "November Update" thread
http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14106&postcount=29
Washed up should have givem the Basketball rug, but it gave the Turkey instead.
I will be unlocking the last minigame level by friday and I will be able to verify the effects of both games giving the same prize.

Monty :-/

Prince-Vegeta
11-14-2006, 08:03 AM
Thanks Monty

I hope you get the rug, but Redboxen said that the rug is not in the game. Or maybe you get nothing.:'(

bloogirl
11-15-2006, 09:15 PM
Has anyone else beaten Level 2 of All Washed UP?
I did and it was hard at first but then I got pretty good at it and won
YAY!

I'm having a hard time trying to finish this level, I haven't even gotten to 350 points yet b/c I keep getting stuck in this box like structure...I wish I knew how to post screen shots, but what happens is that there are 2 pairs of socks in this level, one pair is inside a box like structure, and the other is in another bigger like box structure but bouncing around in it like crazy...how can you move OUT of the box after killing one of the socks? help please! thank you!!!!:D

taranchula
11-15-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm having a hard time trying to finish this level, I haven't even gotten to 350 points yet b/c I keep getting stuck in this box like structure...I wish I knew how to post screen shots, but what happens is that there are 2 pairs of socks in this level, one pair is inside a box like structure, and the other is in another bigger like box structure but bouncing around in it like crazy...how can you move OUT of the box after killing one of the socks? help please! thank you!!!!:D

It's not easy to do, but what you have to do is ride one of your bubbles, out of the box to the higher platform, you do this by creating a bubble and then jumping on said bubble, while pressing the jump key over and over again as quickly as possible. You have to time it just right, but it can be done.

Carlaz
11-16-2006, 04:52 AM
It's not easy to do, but what you have to do is ride one of your bubbles, out of the box to the higher platform, you do this by creating a bubble and then jumping on said bubble, while pressing the jump key over and over again as quickly as possible. You have to time it just right, but it can be done.

Thanks for the tip! Believe me I need all the help I can get with washed up!
;)

Prince-Vegeta
11-16-2006, 05:39 AM

You don't have to press Z at the right time. All you have to do is Jump on top of the bubble and hold down Z untill you get out. Also when someone shoot at you throw a bubble, it will stop the attack.

Carlaz
11-16-2006, 06:58 AM
You don't have to press Z at the right time. All you have to do is Jump on top of the bubble and hold down Z untill you get out. Also when someone shoot at you throw a bubble, it will stop the attack.

Thank you! :bloogrin

Spanto
11-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the help in the game :cheese: :bloogrin

Spanto
11-20-2006, 02:03 PM
I could win All Washed Up today. :bloogrin :bloogrin :) :) :D :D :cheese: :cheese:

O'malley
11-28-2006, 12:55 AM
Can som1 pls post a screenie wat they won for lvl 2 of all washed up???

The bloo
11-30-2006, 01:28 PM
I hate this game a little bit

Carlaz
11-30-2006, 06:23 PM
Can som1 pls post a screenie wat they won for lvl 2 of all washed up???

It'll be a while before I could post this. I only now one my first level prize from Washed Up :P

O'malley
12-01-2006, 06:41 PM
I dont need a screenie anymore tnx. I won it myself.

I found it really easy, i got my prize for level 1 and level 2 both in two goes.
Here's a screenie of my fav buddy that i won from level 2.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/5692/screeniedi3.png

Carlaz
12-02-2006, 08:23 AM
I dont need a screenie anymore tnx. I won it myself.

I found it really easy, i got my prize for level 1 and level 2 both in two goes.
Here's a screenie of my fav buddy that i won from level 2.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/5692/screeniedi3.png

Thanks for the screenie O'Malley. :)

heartless95
12-02-2006, 08:26 AM
i absoulutly bomb at this game.i hate it

O'malley
12-03-2006, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the screenie O'Malley. :)

Np
also does any1 know wat u exactly get on lvl 3 ??? is it worth unlocking ???

Carlaz
12-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Aargh!

I was trying to improve my pathetic score tonight & I found the bubbles weren't effective. You'd enclose the clothing item in a bubble & it could still 'walk over you'. :(

coco_4_ever
01-03-2007, 09:34 AM
how do you beat level 2, i got to 745 and kept dieing :(

montitech
01-03-2007, 12:39 PM
how do you beat level 2, i got to 745 and kept dieing :(

All the tips you should need are in the begining of this thread, so please review and post a more spacific question.

Monty :-/

coco_4_ever
01-09-2007, 11:17 AM
i finally beat it :D