PDA

View Full Version : The NeoPets Fanclub

Thornwhistle
11-10-2006, 06:07 PM
This thread is for talking about NeoPets

My favorite NeoPet is a Xweetok,she's blue and her name is Jovurani. I feed her,brush her mane,play games with her,go exploring with her,and I'm building her a house in Neo Central. :D

Sparky
11-10-2006, 07:34 PM
(I love your avatar)

I am sadly out of date with Neopets. I've been a member for 4 or 5 years and have an Eyrie, but I haven't logged in in a while. I actually used to collect the Neopets magazines and have like the first eight or ten issues, but then I lost interest due to not really having enough time to devote to spending on the site. :P All I was doing was logging on, getting all the daily freebees, feeding my pet, and leaving again, because that's all I had time to do. And now that I have BFAHP, I haven't had time to visit Neopets anymore.

montitech
11-10-2006, 09:10 PM
I just logged in to neopets last week, It has been about 3-4 years since I logged in last.

and my 2 pets were still alive, 8D 8D
Both were starving but alive.
but at least my Store sold out and had 35K waiting for me.
to bad that would by like one donut on NEopets.

I dislike the time it takes to navigate around neopets site.
It has not changed much other than being a lot larger.
I did not play a lot of games but I explored a bit.

MOnty:-/

Nyo
11-11-2006, 04:34 AM
I have 4 pets. I go on the site every single day.

kaytea
11-11-2006, 05:11 AM
my pet is a buzz named Lynlyren I used to have a usul but for some reason I just didn't like it =/ so I got rid of it *feels horribal*

but yeah my buzz is mostly a show pet
spare a buzz vote? (http://neopets.com/beauty/details.phtml?pet=Lynlyren)

on neopets I mostly hang out on the neoboards
or play games
I currently have 68,352 which im saving up for a baby paint brush
to paint my buzz with

Thornwhistle
11-11-2006, 06:26 AM
I plan on having a 9-room home for my xweetok. I'm looking for a weapon and some battle armor for my neo. I have been checking the armor shops and the auction house.

vannielou
11-11-2006, 06:31 AM
I loved neopets for a long long long time, then I kind of fell out of it, and when I tried to login they ask for your birthday and I made up mine as older to get better pets and I don't know what birthday it was. So, I don't go on there much anymore.
Oh, and if anyone wants some neopet cards, you know where to find me ;)

Thornwhistle
11-11-2006, 11:10 PM
I have good news and bad news.

Good News:

I found a weapon (lightning wand) and shield for my xweetok. :D

Bad News:

I wanted a wocky,but it's stats came out bad. It's weak and/or frail. I tried for another wocky,but the same thing happened. So now,I plan to either give them away or take them to the pound. Yeah,I know I screwed up,I'm not proud of that.

I was looking for a guild to join on NeoPets,and I saw a guild about Foster's Home. I was surprised.

koosie
11-17-2006, 08:02 AM
I signed up for one like you tell me too. He's called Khanishka and he's a red Yurble. Don't really know what to do with him once I fed him other than look at him. I wanted to buy him loads of stuff but apparently he believes that desire is the source of unhappiness.

Thornwhistle
11-17-2006, 09:31 AM
I now have a female blue usul in addition to my female blue xweetok,and I'm planning to aquire a female blue kacheek and a female blue acara. I will train them for both the battledome and the beauty contests. :D

I'm going to add 9 more rooms to my neo home,they will be on the 2 floor.

SkittleMonkey
11-19-2006, 02:13 PM
I was on neopets for a reeaal long time to save up some money for a baby paintbrush to use on my ruki. After I succeeded in doing so, I was so sick of the site, I just signed off and haven't played since.

Voxxyn
11-19-2006, 02:54 PM
In concept, I think NeoPets is a very wonderful and cool place, and something I'd love to be able to get into. Unfortunately, every single time I try to, I end up leaving just days later in extreme annoyance and frustration.

If they radically alter the site so that it isn't so newbie-unfriendly and isn't nigh-impossible to do ANYTHING thanks to the huge amount of online users hogging literally everything the moment it becomes available, I might give it another change. Until then... :-/

Thornwhistle
11-19-2006, 03:07 PM
Vox,what are the problems that are bothering you? Maybe,I can help you out.

My Team: all of them are blue and female

xweetok
usul
zafara
kacheek

Voxxyn
11-19-2006, 03:45 PM
Like I said, the entire site is so busy and active that I can't do ANYTHING of value or worth. All stores seem to sell out literally the moment they restock. The only way I could ever feed my NeoPet was via the infinite supply of free soup.

I'll probably give it another try soon, though.

Thornwhistle
11-19-2006, 04:47 PM
If you want free food,you might want to try that prehistoric place where they have the giant omlet and grab a piece. That's what I do every day. If you're hurting for neo points,easy games are adventure video(you watch comercials for NP),the hide and seek game,or the spin the wheel games. They're all in the luck/chance section.

InsaneFan
11-26-2006, 09:24 AM
In concept, I think NeoPets is a very wonderful and cool place, and something I'd love to be able to get into. Unfortunately, every single time I try to, I end up leaving just days later in extreme annoyance and frustration.

If they radically alter the site so that it isn't so newbie-unfriendly and isn't nigh-impossible to do ANYTHING thanks to the huge amount of online users hogging literally everything the moment it becomes available, I might give it another change. Until then... :-/

And THIS is why my and my guild friends decided to do "Adopt-a-N00b", a program we came up with(not the most original idea, but a good one), where we, the more experienced Neopians, go an take a couple new people each under our wing and teach them how to fully enjoy their Neopets experience. Yes.

As for myself...My UN is dudefulshelly, I've got a Halloween Gelert, Red Kougra and Halloween Lupe. Plus, I'm borrowing my friend's Pink Kougra right now for the avatar.
I don't have many points, though I used to be a millionaire...Several times...But I slowed down after my old main account got frozen, and I lost everything. :'( Now the points I get are sometimes put in the bank, mostly donated to friends for what they want and for buying stuff to put in my saftey deposit box(I'm going for the avatar...a little over 100 items to go! ^^).

rukift
11-28-2006, 03:35 PM
You guys have no clue how bad I freaked out when they introduced their new "ruki" pet. 8D

My pets are...
-maraquan Aisha
-strawberry Jetsam
-starry ruki
-island Kiko

Took me forever :cheesegrin:

InsaneFan
11-28-2006, 05:13 PM
You guys have no clue how bad I freaked out when they introduced their new "ruki" pet. 8D

My pets are...
-maraquan Aisha
-strawberry Jetsam
-starry ruki
-island Kiko

Took me forever :cheesegrin:

I believe THAT!

On my other account I had a Halloween Gelert(Yeah, I like 'um. =P), a Fire Peophin, a Fire Blumaroo and a CAMOFLAUGE DRAIK. T_T I hatched the draik for the avatar and everything.

Thornwhistle
11-28-2006, 07:48 PM
I'd like to know where and how you got that Draik egg,it must be uber rare.

Nyo
11-29-2006, 11:33 AM
I'd like to know where and how you got that Draik egg,it must be uber rare.

Yeah, draik eggs are uber-rare.

InsaneFan
12-01-2006, 10:27 AM
I saved up enough and traded for one in the trading post. I don't believe you can get them anywhere else(except through SUPER rare random events and the auctions).

Thornwhistle
12-01-2006, 12:22 PM
I got rid of my zafara,now I have a xweetok,a kacheek,an usul,and an acara. I love all 4 of my neos. I collected some avent prizes in Terror Moutain. :D I'm building another floor onto my neo home.

InsaneFan
12-01-2006, 12:34 PM
Yep! *dances* HUZZAH FOR ADVENT CALENDAR!!!

Thornwhistle
12-01-2006, 03:38 PM
yes uh-huh,free stuff is good :D

InsaneFan
12-01-2006, 06:50 PM
Yes, always. ^^

Nyo
12-10-2006, 11:41 AM
Advent Calander pwnz. I have a gallery of stuff from that, I can give y'all the link if you want...

InsaneFan
12-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Sure. :)

Anyone played Volcano Run 2 yet? IT'S HARD...To get on the high scores list, I mean. xP I'm working on it...My highest score so far is 1102, I think. Couple hundred more and I woulda made it...Grr.
I hope they don't send the first to the game graveyard. It's one of the games I play when I actually have time or desire to play.

Nyo
12-10-2006, 01:30 PM
OK then:

My gallery! (http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?is_owner=no&user_cat_g=Special)

OMG I love Volcano Run 2.

Thornwhistle
12-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Things I done since I last wrote here:

opened a bank account
joined a guild
opened up a shop,it's called "Roke's Flea Market"
started a stamp collection
made a trade with someone

NeoPets has alot to do,that's why it's fun. :D

InsaneFan
12-10-2006, 05:32 PM
OK then:

My gallery! (http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?is_owner=no&user_cat_g=Special)

OMG I love Volcano Run 2.

Er...It just took my to my gallery. o.O I think that URL leads to the gallery of whoever you're logged in as. Maybe veiw as guest and then post the URL?
...Or you could just post your username, and I'll click on the link from your userlookup.

YES.

NeoPets has alot to do,that's why it's fun. :D

Well, sometimes it can get overwhelming...o.o I can never keep up with plots.

montitech
12-11-2006, 08:31 AM
I would like neopets better if it was FASTER, I hate the page load delay and having to frequently refresh to get the pages to come up faster.

Monty :-/

Nyo
12-11-2006, 11:16 AM
...Or you could just post your username, and I'll click on the link from your userlookup.

OK.

My account. (http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=neogirl4567908)

I very much agree with you on the plots.

InsaneFan
12-12-2006, 09:05 AM
Yay gallery!

I missed advent calendar one day...I was in Chicago and I forgot to ask one of my friends to get it for me.

kaytea
12-12-2006, 12:27 PM
heres my oh so lovely account XDD (http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=kururu_souchou)
my lookups so plain becaus I been lazy to the extreme
and horray for the Advent calendar *huggles it*
look I make screenies (http://petpages.neopets.com/~Lynlyren)

current neopoints=91,823

InsaneFan
12-12-2006, 12:53 PM
OMGYAYSCREENIES!! =D

Thornwhistle
01-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Since it's a new year and all,I'm going to try to get a new team. I have my lenny (there's no way I'll give her up),now I plan to get a chomby,koi,and a draik.

Subzeroace
01-13-2007, 08:07 PM
*squee's like an idiot all over this thread* How did I not see this thread before!?

I LOVE Neopets! I've been playing for 6 years now (7 in a few months) my main account is Subzeroace then my sides are plunderkitty, _darklordx, remainsoftheday & jaydir All are full of pets and I only have one unpainted pet, who I'm waiting for a Ninja PB for, if one doesn't come out soon I'm going to make a Fosters pet (Mr. Herriman Cybunny XD)

My current lovely's are as follows:
Coffeedrone - Lab rat (currently a Christmas Usul, YUCK)
Icibie - Grey Yurble (lab rayed)
Pheowing - Pirate Eyrie (morphing potioned)
Yaashi - Darigan Krawk (petpet evolved/painted)
Homunculius - Baby Ogrin (painted)
Rufious - Pink Bori (painted)
Xiddie - Desert Cybunny (painted)
Zyim - Mutant Ruki (potoned)
Nuimaru - Spotted Koi (painted)
Ozuma - UsukiBoy Usul (morphed/painted)
Tanzuru - Shadow Krawk (morphed/painted)
Zorpox - Purple Zafara (painted)
Darttigan - Ghost Mynci (lab rayed)
Draiyken - Shadow Ruki (painted)
Laumos - Maraquan Korbat (lab rayed)
TehBoxGhost - Ghost Chia (lab rayed)
Christophyrr - Grey Krawk (got form a friend)
Ichiju - Green Xweetok
Irks - Fearie Bori (lab rayed)
Whytehead - Mutant Korbat (morphed)

As you can see I have quite the gang on there (and am a name snob, no _'s or number for me, and first letter always caped :))

In addition to my pets I have my gallery's (including my Fosters Gallery) there here http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=subzeroace and my pretty trophy's including my 3x Neopian Times and 3x Art Gallery ones :D

Ok, done showing off XD

Nyo
01-14-2007, 07:33 AM
Holy dung! You've got alot of pets. :o

Subzeroace
01-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Holy dung! You've got alot of pets. :o

Yep ^^ But I wish TNT would let us have more then 5 accounts... I hunger for more room for pets!

Fomalhaut
01-16-2007, 08:27 AM
I have four NeoPets:
- A female red Aisha named Xeetlya;
- A male red Shoyru named Shoohooo;
- A male blue Flotsam named Olphee;
- A green female Ruki named Elledya.
Elledya is well trained for the Battledome; she's my best pet.

Sparky
03-05-2008, 04:43 PM
*resurrects thread*

Anyone know anything about the Neofriends thing? I hate logging in to see that I have no friends, lol... 8D

Nyo
03-05-2008, 06:11 PM
I made my account since I was in like 3rd grade (age 8), so they (Neoadmins) won't let me add neofriends. Sucks, yes. (That and they have yet to approve of my COPPA form I sent them...)

Subzeroace
03-07-2008, 08:21 PM
I always have someone online on my neofriends module because I'm in a LJ community/Neopets guild of active adult players. I'm on alot so if you don't want to be lonely on Neo you can add me Sparky ^^

Subzeroace, same as always =3

Sparky
03-07-2008, 08:39 PM
I always have someone online on my neofriends module because I'm in a LJ community/Neopets guild of active adult players. I'm on alot so if you don't want to be lonely on Neo you can add me Sparky ^^

Subzeroace, same as always =3

I found you but you're not receiving Neofriend requests. ;) Can you friend me? I just want to see how the friending thing works. :D

Subzeroace
03-07-2008, 09:33 PM
I found you but you're not receiving Neofriend requests. ;) Can you friend me? Here I am. (http://neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=neithersparky) I just want to see how the friending thing works. :D

Haha, I just remembered that I blocked requests after I got into the Neopian Times and Neovision. I added you =)

Sparky
03-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Haha, I just remembered that I blocked requests after I got into the Neopian Times and Neovision. I added you =)

Thanks. ;D

Subzeroace
07-04-2008, 09:26 PM
. . . I just restocked a Turmac. For those not in the know their super rare petpets that sell around the 15 million mark, I picked it up in a main shop for 23k.

I feel magical even though I know I only got it because all the "1337" restockers were celebrating the 4th XD

kageri
07-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Uuughh I still can't get over what they did to the site. I was saving up for a royal paint brush to paint a female Kyrii before they did the LOL U CAN HAS DRESS-UP PETS NAO revamp and now all the art is so bad and nooooooo

I guess I'm just bitter because I can't for the life of me recall the passwords of any of my accounts. But I remember when you could get a white paint brush for 3,000 neopoints! *shakes cane*

xxfostersxwiltxlovexx
07-29-2008, 08:20 PM
i have like a million neopets accounts on my old e-mail address. now i can't remember the passwords cause they can't send you passwords for e-mail addresses with mutiple accounts. i miss them. i even had one for my imaginary friend! haha. but i made a new account a couple months ago.

i used to love neopets a lot but it's not as fun since i discovered myspace. :D