PDA

View Full Version : VIVA Pinata vs. Fosters

Cell_Phone_guy
11-04-2006, 07:29 AM
This morning, I watched VIVA Pinata and one of the characters kinda remined me of Bloo: Fergy the Fudgehog. Like how Bloo doesn't want to be adopted unlike the rest of the IF's at Fosters, Fergy doesn't want to be shot out of a cannon to be whacked at a party. Though unlike Bloo who has a special arrangement with Madame Foster, Fergy has to hide from being shot out of the cannon. If Foster's was like that, I could imagine Herriman chasing Bloo in what would be several unsuccessful attempts at getting him adopted. However, I have only seen one episode, so it's too soon to tell if Fergy causes as much trouble as Bloo.

Another character, Hudson Horstachio, kinda remineded me of Duchess in a small way. While Duchess won't accept anything under her standards, Hudson doesn't like places that aren't very exclusive to his coolness.

Ricky Fieldmouse
11-19-2006, 07:56 AM
Fergy the Fudgehog? Hmm... that sounds amazingly similar to another name. :D

While I've never watched the cartoon (Particularly since it's on 4Kids, ugh.) or played the game (Once again, made by 4Kids, double-ugh.), it's probably safe to say that this similarity can be just a coincidence.

Invader Bloo
11-22-2006, 08:42 AM
Viva Pinata? I saw commercials for a game, but a show?

Sparky
11-25-2006, 08:43 AM
Oh it is a cartoon, a CGI cartoon. It's on right now. I don't usually get up early on Saturdays. ;) I haven't seen more than 2 minutes yet though so I don't know about the one character being like Bloo.

KazooBloo
12-23-2016, 10:14 PM
Fosters FTW.