PDA

View Full Version : Purple & Sharkhead

Invader Bloo
10-26-2006, 04:29 PM
LOL. These 2 are so funny. I hope they appear in futrue episodes, I don't think they'll ever get used to much. Maybe Bloo can just pull them out to annoy people. Oh yeah, for those of you who don't want to ruin "Bloo's the Boos" don't read further.

taranchula
10-26-2006, 04:36 PM
While that is true, if you are going to talk about them you have to give us a little more then that to go on if you want to start the conversation...you know because it's like a rule around here or something. ;)

Invader Bloo
10-26-2006, 07:11 PM
Ok. *Goes to edit post*

montitech
10-28-2006, 04:43 PM
I do not know Sharkhead is now Wanted

and
who knows when purple will be let out of custody.

but I agree they were great.

monty :-/

Invader Bloo
10-29-2006, 11:38 AM
LOL, poor purple.

koosie
11-01-2006, 02:42 PM
These guys together with the pirate just about killed me.

Nathander
11-02-2006, 06:25 PM
I'd love to see Purple and Sharkhead make an encore appearance, or at least references to them made maybe once or twice. And even though they really did look like one-time "characters"..........c'mon, did anyone here really expect them to bring "Orlando Bloo" back in "Neighbor Pains"? ;)

.......Seriously, please tell me I'm not the only one surprise by that.

lucyrocks73
11-03-2006, 02:34 AM
I'd love to see Purple and Sharkhead make an encore appearance, or at least references to them made maybe once or twice. And even though they really did look like one-time "characters"..........c'mon, did anyone here really expect them to bring "Orlando Bloo" back in "Neighbor Pains"? ;)

.......Seriously, please tell me I'm not the only one surprise by that.

...No, I didn't.

Purple cracks me up... maybe it's his distinct Elmo copying, or maybe he just cracks me up.

I love when they make references of past eps.

LOVE IT.

Sharkhead kind of freaked me out, although I'm not sure why.

-Marty :goo:

Nathander
11-03-2006, 06:31 AM
I'd say it was because Sharkhead seemed to have been the more vicious of the two, at least the way Bloo manifested them with his "imagination", though to a degree I honestly believe he was suffering a bout of temporary insanity after
He realized he had given Chuck away.

That being said, however, I like the fact that both Purple and Sharkhead were fairly aggressive, at least to a degree.

billytheskink
11-04-2006, 07:03 PM
Bloo doing Purple cracked me up.

bloonuggets
11-05-2006, 10:22 PM
"Bloo doing Purple cracked me up."

Keith James Ferguson. Man of genius!

billytheskink
11-07-2006, 07:26 AM

Indeed he is.

Invader Bloo
11-07-2006, 02:41 PM

Doin't forget the storyboarders! That's what really cracked me up, Bloo's faces is the best part of "Bloo'd the Boss".8D

taranchula
11-07-2006, 04:44 PM
And let's not forget the writing staff, which all came to the obvious conclusion...
"Bloo + Puppets = Infinite amounts of hilarity." 8D

taranchula
11-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Just for fun (and for the sheer absurdity of the situation), they so should have given Purple and Sharkhead their own credit, when they were listing the cast for Bloo's the Boss.

Something like:

blooregard/purple/sharkhead/
father/policeman
KEITH FERGUSON

Nathander
11-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Does it bother anyone else that this episode basically shows how inept/uninformed the police force of this town appears to be regarding Imaginary Friends? I'm assuming that they believe Purple and Sharkhead themselves we're friends judging from what the family told them. This is despite the fact, of course, that Purple doesn't appear to breathe, have a pulse, or anything else that would suggest something was alive.

I know it was just a gag, but it really bugs me for some reason......

Mr. Marshmallow
11-10-2006, 04:04 PM
I think the "gag" aspect was the only reason the police acted like idiots here. Because as we have seen in "Store Wars" and "Bus the two of us", they don't always sit around looking like cardboard cut outs. They do enforce the law around the show.

The thing is knowing when to use it for story purposes, and when to use it for humor. The story part was needed for "Store Wars", and obviously the humor part was needed for "Bloo's the Boss". There's few things that are funnier then seeing 2 cops spend hours interrogating a puppet.

That reminds me of that scene in "Dude Where's my Car?", where the 2 cops torture the blow up doll instead of the main guys.

Scribble
11-11-2006, 09:59 AM
I loved those two! I actually seriously want a puppet like Purple now...

Invader Bloo
11-11-2006, 11:22 AM
Go find an Elmo puppet, take of the nose & paint it Purple. ;)

Ub3rD4n
04-28-2007, 09:37 PM
Consider this:

You know how some people resent the way Bloo's personality seemed to change halfway through season 1?

Well, Purple is a lot like Bloo before, sweet and kind and afraid of breaking the rules.

Sharkhead is a hyperbolised version of Bloo now, as well as being pretty abusive to poor Purple.

Just putting it out there.

scary_dream
05-27-2007, 12:27 AM
:( I found a Sharkhead at Hastings but didn't buy it because I didn't have my money with me!!! It was so great though... I was talking in a Sharkhead voice to my boyfriend the whole time 8D

It looked exactly like the one Bloo used, even with a blue stick!

Sparky
05-27-2007, 04:00 PM
Aw man, you didn't buy it? Nuts. :P

I would make a Purple puppet for the Con but I have too much on my plate as it is.

One Radical Dude
05-28-2007, 12:24 AM
:( I found a Sharkhead at Hastings but didn't buy it because I didn't have my money with me!!! It was so great though... I was talking in a Sharkhead voice to my boyfriend the whole time 8D

It looked exactly like the one Bloo used, even with a blue stick!

Aw, man. I would have loved to see photos of it. :P

scary_dream
05-28-2007, 09:06 AM
No worries, they had like, 6 of them, and those things can't be THAT popular. I'm probably going to go back tomorrow so I'll grab one then :D

LaBloo
05-30-2007, 05:06 PM
Aw, man. I would have loved to see photos of it. :P

Yeah. I would like to see it.

scary_dream
06-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Here ya go! I finally bought one! The only difference is that my Sharkhead doesn't have a fin. He's still a cutie though! I annoy my boyfriend with him all the time 8D

Sharkhead and I hangin' out
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l266/scary_dream/773810-R1-03-2_004.jpg

Sharkhead and Scary_dream sitting in a tree...
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l266/scary_dream/773810-R1-01-0_002.jpg

Best...purchase...EVER.

Sparky
06-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Lol yay!! Maybe you can add a Funfoam fin?

I found the *perfect* plush fur to make a Purple puppet the other day! But I don't have the tiiiiiime right now... :P

scary_dream
06-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Yeah, I don't think I'd be nearly as lucky finding a Purple since Sharkheads are common toys anyhow. They have material like that in a store near here, but it's not the right color :(

If I do ever find the right color, though, I might make one! I've never made anything plushie before, but it's never a bad time to try my hand at making something other than costumes.

Mac-a-lacka
05-12-2008, 11:38 AM
I found the *perfect* plush fur to make a Purple puppet the other day! But I don't have the tiiiiiime right now... :P

Aw, man. I'd like to see Purple.8D

Mr_Bloo_Veins
05-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Purple kinda looks like Chauncey from Wonder Showzen, come to think of it.

http://fosters-home.com/screengrabs/4/409-0047.jpg
http://www.mtv.com/shared/mtv2/wonder_showzen/cast/chauncey_281x211b.jpg

Mac-a-lacka
05-12-2008, 08:26 PM
I hope they appear in futrue episodes, I don't think they'll ever get used to much. Maybe Bloo can just pull them out to annoy people.

I don't think they'll appear in later episodes though I'd like them to.:P
Because Sharkhead fell in the creek and Purple was taken in for questioning.8D

taranchula
05-13-2008, 07:24 AM
I don't think they'll appear in later episodes though I'd like them to.:P
Because Sharkhead fell in the creek and Purple was taken in for questioning.8D

True, but then again they are mass produced "toys" so they could always get more of them at any given time.

I think I might have said this already, but I always thought it would be a funny throw away gag in a episode, if they show shots of a trial on TV and in the witness chair is Purple (most likely perched on a stack of phone books.) with a prosecutor trying to cross examine Purple and of course getting no response.

KazooBloo
12-02-2016, 09:57 PM
Who?

Sparky
12-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Who?

These puppets:

http://www.fosters-home.com/screengrabs/4/409-0045.jpg

KazooBloo
12-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Definitely from an episode I haven't seen.