8. The Big Lablooski
7. Setting A President
6. The Big Cheese
5. One False Movie
4. Frankie My Dear
3. Bloo's the Boss
2. Squeeze the Day
1. Bus the Two of Us

I may update when the rest of season 4 airs & when GWH airs.

billytheskink
10-21-2006, 04:50 PM
I haven't seen all of them, but I have seen most of them.

Also recieving votes: Berry Scary, Dinner is Swerved, Partying..., Setting a President, Go Goo Go, and Room With a Feud.

10. Challenge of the Superfriends
9. Mac Daddy
8. The Big Lablooski
7. World Wide Wabbit
6. Busted
5. The Big Picture
4. Frankie My Dear
3. Bus the Two Of Us
2. One False Movie
1. Store Wars

Mr. Marshmallow
10-21-2006, 06:38 PM
I too have not been able to see all the episodes, but I believe I have seen enough to register up a top ten.

1. Squeeze the day
2. Frankie my dear
3. Store Wars
4. Infernal Slumber
5. Bloo's the Boss
6. Bus the two of us
7. The Big Cheese
8. Bloooo
9. Setting a President
10. Sweet Stench of Success

I may have done the numbers differently but my views are still clear, 1 being the highest for me and what not.

Bloo2daMacs
10-21-2006, 06:50 PM
1.) Bus the two of us
2.) Store Wars
3.) One False Movie
4.) Cuckoo for Coco Cards
5.) Room With a Fued
6.) Infernal Slumber
7.) Camp Keep a Good Mac Down
8.) Partying is Such Sweet Soiree
9.)Mac Daddy
10.) The Big Cheese

Although I do pretty much like every episode equal, this is how I'd put em if I had to.

Dude13
10-21-2006, 06:53 PM
1. World Wide Wabbit
2. Frankie My Dear
3. Store Wars
4. Go Goo Go
5. Setting a President
6. The Big Picture
7. Neighbor Pains
8. Bus the Two fo Us
9. Dinner is Swerved
10. Bloo's the Boss

Of course, there's absolutely no way I'd be able to rate these in numerical order, although 1-3 are definitely more favored than the rest.

BlooCheese
10-21-2006, 08:06 PM
1. Squeeze the Day
2. Sweet Stench of Success
3. I Only Have Surprise for You
4. Partying is Such Sweet Soiree
5. Mac Daddy
6. The Big Picture
7. Challenge of the Super Friends
8. Bus the Two of Us
9. Infernal Slumber
10. The Big Lablooski

Does House of Bloo's count as an episode or a movie? If it counts as an episode, knock The Big Lablooski off my list, shove everything following Mac Daddy down one number, and fit House of Bloo's in at #6.

I haven't seen them all either, but of the ones I've seen, those are my favorites.

Invader Bloo
10-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Wow, you guys haven't seen all of the episodes? :O

Voxxyn
10-21-2006, 09:56 PM
1. Frankie My Dear ~ I don't have to explain this, do I?

2. World Wide Wabbit ~ Funny Bunny wins eight intranets. I WANT NO ARGUMENTS, KTHXBAI.

3. Bloo's the Boss ~ I really hope this is a sign of things to come, because this episode was just wonderful. Almost everything came together and worked incredibly well.

4. Go Goo Go ~ I still like Goo's first appearance the best. The insanity and mass chaos was classic--and considering the episodes that preceded this one, it was great to see that the writers were still capable of genuine heart and compassion with the ending.

5. Duchess of Wails ~ A gem that doesn't deserve to be sandwiched between "The Episode That Shall Not Be Named" and "Foster's Goes To Europe". I love the Helm's Deep parody, the rare Season 3 instance of Mac and Bloo actually being friends, and Duchess' award-worthy laziness at the beginning.

6. Setting A President ~ An episode that treats Frankie with respect(Unlike "TETSNBN"), and shows a very human and "flawed yet likable" side to her, something I'd like to see more of in her future starring roles. Eduardo should get more involved with politics, as well.

7. Squeeze the Day ~ After all the animosity sparked by Season 3, it's nice to know that Mac and Bloo are still best friends. That, and it's incredibly funny. And I love the mini-speech that Frankie gives to Mac at the very end.

8. Neighbor Pains ~ A superb example on how to do an ensemble episode. It'd be nice if they started repeating this formula more often instead of the "LET'S DUMP ON SO-AND-SO!" one.

9. Mac Daddy ~ Like with Goo, Cheese's original appearance is still his best to me at least.

10. Crime After Crime ~ At first I was very "meh" on this episode, but repeat viewings show the true greatness of it. Not only does Bloo finally pay the price for his wrongdoings--the nature of his punishment is classic poetic justice. And more of Herriman acting crazy is great, and A NINTENDO REFERENCE!

BlooCheese
10-21-2006, 10:59 PM
Don't have cable. :'(

Mr. Marshmallow
10-21-2006, 11:23 PM

Kinda hard when balancing school, work, clubs, and other projects and stuff like that. But don;t worry, I'm getting to seeing em.

God bless you tube :D just watched "World Wide Wabbit" on it and there's also "Berry Scary" and "Mac Daddy" on there. I'm catching up all right.

HappyFoppy
10-22-2006, 12:45 AM

I really can't help that. ;)
Here's my top. From the episodes I've seen on tv, the fair way. (that's S1-3 minus STOS.)

Who Let the Dogs In?
Partying is Such Sweet Soirée
Blooooo!
Go Goo Go
Dinner is Swerved
Everyone Knows it's Bendy
Imposter's Home for Um..*gets bricked by Cassini*
World Wide Wabbit
The Big Lablooski
Seeing Red

Ricky Fieldmouse
10-22-2006, 05:50 AM
10. Partying is Such Sweet Sorie
9. Go Goo Go
8. Neighbor Pains
7. World Wide Wabbit
6. Mac Daddy
5. Bloo's the Boss
4. Store Wars
3. The Big Cheese
2. Bus the Two of Us
1. Infernal Slumber

Kzinistzerg
10-23-2006, 03:41 PM
Well...

Squeeze the day
Frankie My dear
Partying is such sweet soiree
Mac Daddy
Bloo's the Boss
House of Bloos
Berry Scary
Seeing Red (but NOT phone home)
Bus the two of us
Infernal Slumber

lucyrocks73
10-26-2006, 07:04 PM
My comments are bolded next to them...

Squeeze the Day-When the words "It's hot in Topeka" were forever imbeded in our minds... Ah, classic.
Go Goo Go -the intoduction to my favorite character, Goo
My So-Called Wife- Sarcasm 101. 'Nough said.
Sweet Stench of Sucess- Bloo sings. SINGS.
Bloo's the Boss- PURPLE!!!
Duchess of Wails- Mac and Bloo friendship to the max.
House of Bloos (the pilot)- Do I have to say anything?
Partying is Such Sweet Soiree- Mac on a sugar high= rolling on the floor with laughter.
Frankie My Dear- Orlando Bloo rules.
World Wide Rabbit- Herriman blackmail. Ha.

-Marty :goo:

YuckieDuck
10-27-2006, 04:55 AM
1. Bloo's the Boss
2. The Big Cheese
3. Setting a President
4. One False Movie
5. Go Goo Go
6. World Wide Wabbit
7. Mac Daddy
8. Where There's a Wilt There's a Way
9. My So Called Wife
10. Duchess of Wails

montitech
10-27-2006, 02:50 PM
All

Kzinistzerg
10-29-2006, 01:57 PM
Hey, you know, we should tally this up and see what each episode gets...

Invader Bloo
10-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Each episode gets atleast one vote because of monitech. ;)

Kzinistzerg
10-29-2006, 02:15 PM
IT would be a weighted average, emthinks

Nathander
11-02-2006, 09:23 PM
In order:

10. Sweet Stench of Success
9. My So-Called Wife
8. Go, Goo, Go!
7. World Wide Wabbit
6. Setting a President
5. Who let the Dogs In?
4. Eddie Munster
3. Squeeze the Day
2. Infernal Slumber
1. Bloo's the Boss

Fomalhaut
11-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Haven't seen Bloo's the boss yet, and here go my favourites (pilot excluded, for that's the ULTIMATE BEST).
Um, hard to choose...
1. Bus The Two of Us - rocks! The one I watch over and over, can't stop laughing... a fantastic one.
2. Duchess of Wails - has been Nr. 1 for ages... but was beaten. Love the Terrence bits.
3. The Big Picture - magnificently written, good story, too.
4. Camp Keep a Good Mac Down - funny, we see everyone's personalities, too.
5. Infernal Slumber - is there anything to say? The best part is Goo's sèance, I think.
6. World Wide Wabbit - ...said Funny Bunny to sweet little girl! Love it.
7. Crime after Crime - Bloo's crimes are just... everything! And we see Ed isn't stupid, or too childish. And the Mac part is great, too.
8. Partying is Such Sweet Soirèe - poor Mac... I adore the LotR reference: "It burns us! It burns us!"
9. Who Let the Dogs in? - aren't the puppies just asorable? And Bloo making fun of them... a great ep.
10. Foster's Goes to Europe - one reason: Eurotrish. Check out my avatar and title, and you'll see why.

It was hard! As soon as I post this, I know I'll remember I forgot something... oh well. :D

"C" the Dragon
11-05-2006, 10:21 AM
I narrowed down the top 10 favorite episodes of mine:

1. Bus The Two Of Us: It's good to see Wilt trying to keep a secret. It's very funny to see his expresions!
2. Where There's A Wilt, There's A Way: Well, it's so far the only episode about Wilt, until the GWH premire, and i love the priceless expresions on his face, especially when he tries to say "no" to Mr. Herriman!
3.Bloooooo: I like it to see Wilt get scared half to death, and this so far the only episode to see him faint.
4.Hiccy-Burp: The part when Wilt messed up the announcment. Nothing more.
5.Room With a Feud: Good to see Wilt be part of the compitition.
6. Ducess Of Wails: An allusion of "Lord Of The Rings 2" is good and so is Wilt slidding down on the roof throwing carrots, just like Legoas.:D
7.My So Called Wife: I guess I like it because of Coco.;)
8.House Of Bloo's: The pilot episode. What's not to like about it? Also Wilt's tour, that's classic, just saying the names of most of the rooms, even the hallways!
9.Squeeze The Day: "I am Pierre, za squan! Oh oh oh oh! I put the ducks in Crysta Bahn! I am Pierre's evil brozier! I *steal* the ducks from Crsta Bahn! I am Pierre's third cozin! I have ze ear on mah sade of mah face! Ha ha ha ha! I am Pierre's girlfriend! Mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa!" That's denfily why I like this episode!8D
10. Frankie My Dear: Orlando Bloo. Nothing more.

I know that most of the episodes something happens to Wilt, but I just love his expressions!

gircheese
11-10-2006, 07:13 PM
1.the big cheese:cheesegrin:
2.mac daddy:cheese:
3.bloo's the boss8D
4.infernal slumber:terrsmile:
5.the big picture:P
6.one false movie:o
7.setting a president:herriman:
8.cuckoo for coco cards;)
9.bloo's brothers:bloogrin
10.the trouble with scribbles:wiltshock:

X-Cheese-fangirl-x
11-11-2006, 02:32 PM
I was just remembering my favourites:

1) Mac Daddy :cheese: :cheesegrin:
2) The Trouble With Scribbles
3) Store Wars
4) The Duchess Of Wails
5) World Wide Wabbit
6) My So-Called Wife
7) Go Goo Go
8) Partying Is Such Sweet Soiree
9) When There's A Wilt Theres A Way
10) Bloo's Brothers

... I can't remember all the episodes I've watched. It's been 3 months since I saw a episode! :(

LosDosEduardos
11-11-2006, 03:21 PM
Here's my top ten...for now:

10) Eddie Monster
9) Bloo's the Boss
8) Cuckoo for Coco Cards
7) Blooooo
6) Bloo's Brothers
5) Who Let the Dogs In
4) When There's a Wilt, There's a Way
3) Imposter's Home for, Um...Make 'Em Up Pals
2) The Big Cheese
1) Land of the Flea

I'll update my top ten again after "Good Wilt Hunting.":D :bloogrin :-/ ;)

Invader Bloo
11-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Updated List:
10. Mac Daddy
9. Make Beleive It-Or Not
8. the Big Leblooski
7. The Big Cheese
6. One False Movie
5. Frankie My Dear
4.Bloo's the Boss
3. Squeeze the Day
2. Good Wilt Hunting (:D )
1. Bus the Two of Us

InsaneFan
11-24-2006, 05:42 PM
1. Good Wilt Hunting!
2. Make Believe it or Not
3. House of Bloos
4. Squeeze the Day
5. Bus the Two of Us
6. World Wide Wabbit
7. One False Movie
8. Go Goo Go
9. Infernal Slumber
10. Partying is Such a Sweet Soiree

HappyFoppy
11-28-2006, 09:54 PM
I really can't help that. ;)
Here's my top. From the episodes I've seen on tv, the fair way. (that's S1-3 minus STOS.)
I've seen the Sweet Stench of Success now!

Who Let the Dogs In?
Partying is Such Sweet Soirée
Blooooo!
The Sweet Stench of Success
Go Goo Go
Dinner is Swerved
Everyone Knows it's Bendy
Imposter's Home for Um..*gets bricked by Cassini*
World Wide Wabbit
The Big Lablooski

some guy you dont know
11-29-2006, 05:09 PM
ok, well this was the hardest thing ive had to do in months, narrowing myself down to only 10.

10: berry scary: never get tired of everyones favorite physco.

9: eddie monster: funny, espically with terrance and the big bag of taters.

8: world wide wabbit: so funny, and one of the more remembrable episodes

7: the trouble with scribbles: the scribbles. cant live with them, cant live without them. and they really were a great help around the house

6: seeing red: just because of terrance imaginating a slice of pizza and then eating it. the screams will forever haunt me... :o

5: bloos the boss: funny, i just loved chuck and sharkhead and purple.

4: frankie my dear: do i need to explain?

3: go goo go: the introduction to possibly one of my favorite characters, and one great episode to go with.

2: squeeze the day: one of the best things to happen in a long time, i cant stop watching it. and dont forget, "its hot in topeka"

1: *drumroll* good wilt hunting: my favorite episode ever. the best thing to ever happen to tv since HDTV

bloonuggets
12-05-2006, 02:29 PM
I can't reduce sooooooo many eps down to a top ten list. They're all good.

Mr. Marshmallow
12-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Time for my updated list:

1. Emancipation Complication
2. Squeeze the day
3. Frankie my Dear
4. Infernal Slumber
5. Good Wilt Hunting
6. Bloooo!
7. The Big Cheese
8. Store Wars
9. Bus the two of us
10. Bloo's the boss

frankie_fan
12-08-2006, 08:12 PM
I may have not seen all the episodes, but I have seen a few to put up my top 5. I know it's not the top 10, but it's better than nothing.

1. Frankie My Dear - I don't have to say why, :-* except that this is what got me into the show!
2. Setting A President - Another triumph for Frankie. She would make a great political leader. :frankiesmile:
3. Bloooo - I loved the Ghostbusters reference. That was great. :D I also loved Bloo's conversation on the mirror.
4. The Big Lablooski - Mac's quip 'Now who's weak?' had me going for a while, until the paddle ball guy showed up! 8D
5. Cookie Dough - just because of Bloo destroying the kitchen. 8D His expression was funny!

Kale
01-04-2007, 02:30 PM
1. Partying Is Such A Sweet Soiree - Absolutely loved the music and story with this one.
2. The Sweet Stench Of Sucess - Poor Bloo locked in the cage, and the music number at the end was great :P
3. Infernal Slumber
4. The Big Lablooski
5. Dinner Is Swerved
6. Crime After Crime
7. Squeakerboxxx
8. Challenge Of The Super Friends
9. Bloo's The Boss
10. Store Wars

WiltFan
01-04-2007, 02:53 PM
1. Bus the Two of Us
2. Where there's a Wilt there's a Way
3. Infernal Slumber
4. The Big Cheese
5. AdoptCalypse Now
6. Room with a Feud
7. Partying is such a sweet soiree
8. Phone Home
9. Neighbor Pains
10. Crime after Crime

"C" the Dragon
01-04-2007, 04:04 PM
1. Bus the Two of Us
2. Where there's a Wilt there's a Way
3. Infernal Slumber
4. The Big Cheese
5. AdoptCalypse Now
6. Room with a Feud
7. Partying is such a sweet soiree
8. Phone Home
9. Neighbor Pains
10. Crime after Crime

From the looks of things, I think you've never seen "Good Wilt Hunting", not to be bragging.:P

LaBloo
01-04-2007, 04:53 PM
1.Infernal Slumber
2.Squeeze the Day
3.Go Goo Go
4.One False Movie
5.Neighbor Pains
6.Make Believe or Not!
7. The Big Cheese
8. Room With a feud
9. Crime After Crime
10.Bloo's Brothers

Xx_BrokenWithASmile_Xx
01-04-2007, 06:08 PM
10. Partying Is Such Sweet Soiree
9. Mac Daddy
8. Sweet Stench Of Sucess
7. Infernal Slumber
6. Bus The Two Of Us
5. Room With A Feud
4. Crime after Crime
3. One False Movie
2. Good Wilt Hunting
1. Squeeze The Day ( I know that ENTIRE hot in topeka part by heart)

xD That was actually really hard to pick them out after #3!!

emperor26
01-04-2007, 07:15 PM
1.) My So-Called Wife
2.) Good Wilt Hunting
3.) Make Believe It Or Not!
4.) Squeeze The Day
5.) Adoptcalypse Now
6.) House of Bloo's
7.) Store Wars
8.) Party Is Such Sweet Soiree
9.) Duchess of Wails
10.) The Big Picture

Howard
01-05-2007, 08:44 AM
1. Frankie my Dear
2. Bus the two of us
3. Emancipation Complication
4. Infernal Slumber
5. Good Wilt Hunting
6. Bloooo!
7. The Big Cheese
8. Store Wars
9. Squeeze the day
10. Bloo's the boss

:frankiesmile:

WiltFan
01-05-2007, 10:48 AM
From the looks of things, I think you've never seen "Good Wilt Hunting", not to be bragging.:P

Oh yeah........I didn't want to add any specials, so Good Wilt Hunting isn't on there. If it was, it would be #1.:D

"C" the Dragon
01-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Oh yeah........I didn't want to add any specials, so Good Wilt Hunting isn't on there. If it was, it would be #1.:D

Really? I added it as number one!:D Some others added it in the top ten too, you know.;)

Ditchy McAbandonpants
01-08-2007, 12:41 AM
I haven't done anything on the forum except lurk recently, but there's a reason for that; I've been gradually downloading all the episodes online, so I've been opting to actually watch the show rather than gas about it with y'all. :P Now that I've seen all the currently aired episodes (minus the shorts), I think I can put together a top ten...I'll try and keep it as concise as I can, ie. not very. :P

10 Bloo Done It :bloocross:
The first episode I ever saw, this one always holds a special place in my heart, because it made a fan out of me in one shot, something which few shows have done. Bloo Done It, with its faux-mystery plotline and song-and-dance interludes, is a great showcase of the show's wit and sharpness, as well as the strength of its characters. Even to revisit later having watched a lot more episodes, it still stands out; I love Kevin Michael Richardson's voiceovers, so Uncle Pockets is a winner for me, and Bloo the "reporter" is something I wouldn't mind seeing again.

"Hold on, hold on! Why am I suddenly a Southern Belle?!"
"Um...I'M telling the story, thank you very much."

9 Bloo's The Boss :bloosmirk:
Like a lot of you, I do occasionally worry that the writers go a bit far with Bloo - sure, he's supposed to be over-excitable and a bit of a selfish jerk, but not the extent that he becomes unlikeable, like he often did in Season Three. Bloo's The Boss was the ideal antidote to that, restoring my faith in the ability of the show's creators to preserve Bloo's ultimately good soul; throughout BTB, he's a relatable, quite sweet character for all his (many, many) flaws, who can make us laugh and indeed, cry.

"Bloo, I might have bought this had you not been wearing this costume last Halloween."
"Arr, ye must have me confused with someone else! I'm not Bloo, I'm...uh...Beardy."

8 Busted :mfoster:
A very early episode that has held up remarkably well, and a great example of how to do things which I feared at points during Season Three they had forgotten how to do, notably giving Frankie the runaround for twenty minutes yet keeping it good-natured, or have an episode of total Bloo mayhem whilst keeping him entirely sympathetic. I always find this one skirts close to being quite risque at times, too, from the references to Herriman's "two-square rule", to the numerous bust jokes. Makes me laugh, though!

"What about her? All she's gotta do is sit there very still covered in flour for the rest of her li...all right, so there's a slight flaw in my plan."

7 Bus The Two Of Us :wiltshock:
Sheer, unadulterated silliness - in a good way. The title of this one is misleading, I feel, because the biggest laughs here don't come from Mac and Bloo's joyride (though it is very funny - love Frankie's licence!), but from Wilt's increasingly unconvincing, manic and violent attempts to cover their tracks. Lies spinning out of control are always good sources of humour, especially when they end as ludicrously as they do here.

"Target's comin' up! Almost there...it's away!"
"Negative...didn't go in. Just impacted on the surface."

6 Crime After Crime :herriman:
Again, I love it when comedies do this - have a load of disparate plotlines that interweave and interfere with each other before coming together at the end in a big, messy crunch. Seinfeld used to do it all the time, and Foster's nails it right off the bat here. Also, there's just something effortlessly funny about Mr Herriman's "frenzied carrot-eating" animation, and it gets funnier and funnier each time he does it.

"I've...never...felt...so...ALIVE!!"
"I can't believe we're related."

5 Challenge Of The Superfriends 8-)
What a start for Season Four! Much as I love Foster's, my first love will always be The Powerpuff Girls, so it was great to see that Craig hasn't lost his flair for superhero action directing, Lauren can still bash out a great comedy superhero script (with Mojospeak!), James Venable can still do his electronic action scores, and Tom Kenny can still do his Narrator voice! Not that PPG was the only reference to something I love - parallels with The Incredibles and Star Wars were too numerous to mention. Most importantly though, despite all that, it remained a great exploration of Bloo and Mac's relationship, and was one of the best manifestations yet of the show's ideals of friendship and imagination. Awesome-rific!

"Don't look! I'm a hideous freak!"
"Oh, for goodness' sake, it's just hair gel. Get over it!"

4 Room With a Feud :jk:
A really very funny examination of the Foster's gang at their worst, but in a way that can only be seen as good fun. Every character gets a chance to shine here - ever-grasping Bloo, the deceptively sneaky Ed and Wilt, potentially murderous Coco, opportunistic Frankie, indecisive buck-passer Mr Herriman and even voice-of-reason Mac - only for comically deep-voiced Jackie Khones to waltz along and steal both the room and the show.

"Wilt, you can't, because if you take it...you'll be hurting my feelings."
"See, I was thinking about that, and...the thing is...I really don't care."

3 World Wide Wabbit :herriman:
An outstanding episode for Season One that took my enthusiasm for the show from "like" to "love". It embodies everything that's great about this show; a wide spectrum of humour, from the broad (the ridiculous Funny Bunny voice) to the sharp (the spot-on parody of the spread of internet crazes; memories of All Your Base and the like came flooding right back!), all built on the basis of great character work. This episode's stars were Frankie, revelling in mischief for once as Bloo's primary partner-in-crime, and Funny Bunny himself Mr Herriman, who reveals a softer side, albeit unintentionally.

"Listen, blob boy! If the rabbit finds out about any of this, he's going to make my life miserable. And if he makes MY life miserable, I'm going to make YOUR life miserable!! Capiche?!"
"Capi...capi...yeah."

2 Good Wilt Hunting :D
In many ways, GWH is my favourite episode ever. It's undoubtedly the most ambitious project Foster's has taken on yet, moreso even than the pilot; tough as it is to set the scene and create a whole universe, countless failed sequels over the years should tell you that it's harder still to delve deeper into those same settled characterisations and find new unexplored depths. Moreover, this had the task of finally tackling the mystery of Wilt's past, something that had been set up but left hanging since the pilot.
The pressure and expectations upon this episode are what make me appreciate all the more the way they knocked it out of the park in all respects to create a funny, moving adventure that really broadened the show's horizons and channeled its key themes better than any other I could name. I know that not every character got their moment in the sun, but this was Wilt's show, and his story was just as tragic, emotional and uplifiting as you would have hoped it would be, and it did wonders for a character who is often pushed out of the spotlight by showier personalities, but who in his own way embodies the show's ideals. The brilliantly told core story was embellished by plenty of other brilliant moments, too; Eduardo and Nina's story (which managed to be almost as touching as Wilt's), Douglas and Adam, and Kevin Michael Richardson's fantastic Foul Larry voice. All in all, a fantastic achievement, and the best possible note to leave us on as we wait eagerly for Season Five.

"So all we have to do is find a really tall evil mastermind with a bad sunburn, suction-cup fingers, and is a practising nudist."

And my number one is...*drum roll*...

1 Frankie My Dear :-*

I had to really think about placing this above GWH. I regard myself as a fan of Frankie rather than a Frankie Fanboy (especially after seeing Douglas and Adam in GWH!), because I always feel that a fanboy is someone who lets their love of something cloud their perception and better judgement, even warping their perception of the very thing they love (again, see GWH!). Was I being a fanboy to rank this above the superb GWH?
My question was answered when I rewatched the episode, and found myself in tears of laughter yet again. I sincerely believe that you don't even have to LIKE Frankie to find FMD hilarious; it's just perfect for what it is, a wonderfully constructed farce that wrings laughs out of 75% of its lines. That Mac would fall in love with Frankie is sweet; that BLOO would fall in love with Frankie is comedy gold, and the absurdity mounts as the ranks of their Brotherhood of Being Brushed Off swells, culminating in the creation of the ultimate comedic behemoth. Orlando Bloo; I don't know what else I can say about him, other than that literally every single thing about him is stomach-hurtingly funny. And of course, there's Frankie herself at the centre of it all, who, with just a few confused double takes, a bit of nervous banter and a well-aimed punch, cements her position in my view as the most well-rounded, relatable and downright likeable character in a show full of them.
GWH is a fabulous achievement, but in terms of which episode springs immediately to mind when I consider why I love Foster's, there's no contest. :frankiesmile:

"Oh, silly me. A spoon CAN'T PICK UP A STEAK."

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is Ditchy McAbandonpants's definition of "being concise". :wiltshock:

Cassini90125
01-08-2007, 12:49 AM
And all that should be in a textbook on how to write episode reviews. That was extraordinarily well done! :)

Oh, and I'm a fan and a fanboy. :frankiesmile:

Voxxyn
01-08-2007, 03:20 AM
That was a wonderful analysis, Ditchy McAbandonpants. Bravo.

...but I kinda don't agree with your definition of 'fanboy'. Being a diehard loyalist and enthusiast over something does NOT automatically mean that he/she has no grasp of reason or sanity. Douglas and Adam -- or, if you prefer a real-life example, certain posters on the cartoons section of GameFAQ's message board community -- 'loved' Frankie only for her physical appearance, and didn't really have any sincere feelings for her. If you've even taken a glimpse into NF's Frankie thread, you should see that we cherish her for more than just her looks.

Ditchy McAbandonpants
01-08-2007, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the feedback Cassini, Voxxyn; seriously, my posts so far have been so long that I genuinely am quite grateful you even bother to read them. :)

Oh, and Voxxyn; when I wrote that stuff about fanboys, I did worry a bit about offending people, and to be honest, I was specifically thinking of you. :P Don't worry, it's my bad; I didn't quite explain that part properly. When I say "fanboy", I was really thinking of my own personal, specific meaning of the word that I have internalised from my experiences on movie and videogame message boards, which it was a mistake to assume everyone else shared. When I say "fanboy" (or girl!), I don't just mean a very passionate fan; I specifically mean the "zombie cheerleader"-type, somebody who has allowed their love of something to totally override their critical faculties. If you're frequent internet users you'll have encountered the type, I'm sure, whether it's the Sony fanboy, the Lord of the Rings fanboy, or scariest of all, the Harry-Hermione shipper (if you don't understand that reference, it's best not to ask :P). Likewise, a Frankie "fanboy" - my definition, ie. the real life Douglases and Adams of the GameFAQs forums that Voxxyn mentioned - would doubtlessly list Frankie My Dear as their favourite not because of its quality writing and great characterisation, but because Frankie has the largest airtime in it, in the most revealing clothes. THAT'S the type of "fanboy" I want to distance myself from, so when it came to deciding whether or not to place FMD at the top of my list, I wanted to make sure I was doing it for the right reasons. :frankiesmile:

I understand, though, that this isn't what everyone thinks of when they say "fanboy", so again I apologise to all the reasonable yet committed fans out there who might have felt slighted by my usage of the term. :)

PS By the way, Voxxyn - I find it interesting that we keep ending up on opposite sides of debates, because I was just glancing at your interests in your profile and rotating signature and the only thing I don't agree with is your music tastes, and that's probably because I'm not really a music guy. To all other intents and purposes, you actually ARE me. :wiltshock: Except I like The Powerpuff Girls as well. And potatoes. :-/

Cassini90125
01-08-2007, 08:07 AM
Likewise, a Frankie "fanboy" - my definition, ie. the real life Douglases and Adams of the GameFAQs forums that Voxxyn mentioned - would doubtlessly list Frankie My Dear as their favourite not because of its quality writing and great characterisation, but because Frankie has the largest airtime in it, in the most revealing clothes. THAT'S the type of "fanboy" I want to distance myself from, so when it came to deciding whether or not to place FMD at the top of my list, I wanted to make sure I was doing it for the right reasons. :frankiesmile:

Yeah, I've got no use for that sort. There's so much more to Frankie than her looks; if there wasn't, I could never have fallen for her as deeply as I have. :frankiesmile:

"C" the Dragon
01-08-2007, 12:08 PM
*That* is the longest discription of the top 10 episodes I have ever saw!:wiltshock: And I'm glad you enjoyed GWH!:D

Voxxyn
01-08-2007, 02:16 PM
Oh, thanks for the response. I understand exactly why you define "fanboy" in that way. I've visited and posted on major message board communities in the past, and believe me, I know what it's like to deal with 'zombie cheerleaders'. Heck, I know what it's like to feel as if I'm a lone reasonable fan amongst an endless swarm of blind devotees and jerks. Sometimes I feel ashamed to be a Radiohead fan, not because of the band/members themselves but because of other fans. I visited a major RH message board community a while ago in hopes of registering, but I left after seeing just how snide, rude and unfriendly most of the people were on that place. On that note, I honestly thought I was the only person who had feelings for Frankie that went deeper than "HOT/10", until I discovered this place.

It's that, for me, "fanboy" is way too tame a word to describe just how dreadful the blind fanatics are. I've seen plenty of self-proclaimed "fanboys" on other places that are actually very friendly and reasonable folks. Again, I'm glad you cleared that up.

I will confess up-front that Frankie's dresses ARE a major reason as to why I love the episode--but not in the way you said in your last post. I do greatly admire her physical beauty and sexiness, not because I'm a shallow pervert, but because I honestly think her external appearance is a reflection of the wonderful person inside.

And, to be honest, in terms of Frankie 'fanservicing' and it's execution, "Frankie My Dear" is actually far more noble than "Good Wilt Hunting". Frankie revealed more than just flesh in her little black dress. She revealed that, even in her fancy clothing, she's still very sympathetic and relatable(instead of the infallible and "larger than life" stereotype that is so associated with "hot" female characters). Even more importantly, she revealed just how much she truly cares about her friends and the Foster's mission by ditching Dylan in a very aggressive way. We never see any such character development at all with the "idealized" Frankie in GWH. At best, it's an amusing gag; at worst, it's some sort of anti-thesis to what she truly is. Frankie's moments in the little black dress served as an extension and expansion of her character. On the other hand, the nerds' personal vision should be considered as being completely different from the real Frankie.

BTW, I don't think we've ever really found ourselves at opposing ends over anything(not yet anyway). Aside from our differing views on what makes a 'fanboy' and the aforementioned FMD/GWH comparison, I found your analysis to be very brilliant and dead-on. And likewise, I thought your 'War and Peace' post on Goofbarf--I mean Goofball's thread was great, even though the only way I will harbor even remotely positive feelings for the bastard is if he does something to Frankie that makes it up to her and her fans.

kageri
01-08-2007, 03:17 PM
I like the term "fanbrat". They're a whole different ballgame from fanboys/girls, and thusly deserve their own name.

One Radical Dude
01-13-2007, 10:26 AM
I like the term "fanbrat". They're a whole different ballgame from fanboys/girls, and thusly deserve their own name.

Heh heh, "fanbrat" -- I like the term. 8D

Mr. Marshmallow
01-13-2007, 02:13 PM
I doubt my list has changed much since but after talking so much about the bad episodes in the "Least" section, I figured I could use a reposting of my favorite ones:

1. Frankie my dear
2. Squeeze the day
3. Emancipation Complication
4. Infernal Slumber
5. Bloooo
6. Bus the two of us
7. Store Wars
8. The Big Cheese
9. Bloo's the boss
10. Setting a president

CCMars
02-05-2007, 10:09 PM
10. World Wide Wabbit -- I like this one solely for Gangsta-Herriman.

9. Squeeze the Day -- A fun one. It was awesome to hear my town's name (Spokane) on a tv show without having the words "meth" or "sex offenders" in the same sentence. :D

8. Challenge of the Super Friends -- Besides the Powerpuff Girls reference, I'm honestly not sure why I like this one so much. ^^

7. Room With A Feud -- Ah, over-the-top competitions. How I love thee. *laughs*

6. Partying is Such Sweet Soiree -- This one was plain fun to watch. Funny character actions and dialogues made this one a winner for me.

5. Make-Believe It or Not -- Candy for the inner-child, and Goo's character development was great to watch. Plus it was plain fun watching Wilt in Evil Villain Mode. XD

4. Eddie Monster -- LOVED the character development and interactions in this. I have other reasons for liking this episode as much as I do, but I can't say I want to state the reasons why...

3. Neighbor Pains -- ANY episode that has Wilt and Bloo working together earns a plus in my book. Old Man Rivers watching Madam Foster yelling at him cracked me up, as did Eduardo's "small talk."

2. Good Wilt Hunting -- If not for some moments that could have been elaborated more and others skipped altogether (hi bear friend with the irritating baby talk), this would be number one. Not only do we finally get some answers of a certain red friend's past (and a few more questions raised to keep things interesting), but we see each of the main friends with their creators or the people they were raised with. These moments were beautifully written, and to that I give a big kudos to the writers. GWH also made me notice Kevin Michael Richardson. ;D

1. Bus the Two of Us -- Psycho Wilt, Japanese Bloo, Goo's interpretation of Mr. Herriman and all the scenes on the bus made this my favorite episode of the series so far.

Chaos Wielder
02-13-2007, 05:12 PM
Top ten favorite episodes? Man, this is kind of hard to pick...I love most of the episodes of this cartoon! XD Well, if I HAD to pick episodes then this is probably what I'd go with:

10. Store Wars (I liked how chaotic this one was. I felt a little sorry for Frankie since she had trouble keeping up with everyone, but it was still a very enjoyable episode for me. Bloo kicking people in the shins not only was funny, but the whole "blada blada blada" thing he did was quite amusing as well (even if a bit annoying sometimes)).

9. Partying is Such Sweet Soiree (this one was just a very fun episode and Mac's sugar attack was quite amusing!)

8. Cuckoo for Coco Cards (I wasn't really sure what to put for these first three, but this episode was stuck into my head because not only was it a great Coco episode, but it also showed us that Bloo is not a complete jerk all the time and he seems to have begun to understand the concept of friendship a little better due to his experience in this episode. I loved it, simple as that. :) The only thing I didn't like about this episode too much was when Bloo was screaming forever and ever in order to get more trading cards, but it didn't take away too much when it came to the enjoyment of this episode.)

7. Frankie my Dear (the introduction of Orlando Bloo is but one reason alone to love this episode! XD But I also liked the idea of looking deeper into Frankie's love life as well)

6. House of Bloos (The pilot episode was just fantastic and was the perfect way to introduce the series. It's also interesting to watch it just to see how much the characters have changed since then. It was also more story-driven than some of the other episodes, which puts it among the best of the best, in my opinion).

5. A Lost Claus (This Christmas episode sort of had a Charlie Brown feel to it, which makes it all the more better. It was cute, funny and had a good message behind it, so that's why it's in my list)

4. Squeeze the Day (It's amazing how they could take something so simple as Bloo's boredom and make it so interesting! XD)

3. Bus the Two of Us (this one had a lot of humor in it as well. Bloo and Mac cruising on the bus was great and Wilt's role of playing secret-keeper was fantastic as well. Also, Goo's minor role of creating a "new" Herriman was cute and funny and there were also a lot of memorable quotes in this episode, so how could I not put it in my list? :))

2. Camp Keep a Good Mac Down (this one was hilarious, simple as that. I mean, all of the Foster's characters going on a camping trip? That's bound to cause chaos! XD)

1. Good Wilt Hunting (the TV movies still count, right? Anyway, I would be crazy not to pick this one as my number one favorite because it was just so well done by the Foster's crew. Not only did it have good humor, but it had heart as well. Plus, it's longer than most of the episodes! The more the better! XP I must really congratulate the Foster's crew with the development of this TV movie-they did a wonderful job with this one and it will more than likely always remain my favorite of them all!)

I wanted to list more, really. It's hard not including Bloooo, World Wide Wabbit, Adoptcalype Now, Sweet Stench of Success, Eddie Monster and One False Movie since they are so close to being in my list, but I guess I had to go with SOMETHING.

jekylljuice
03-12-2007, 05:45 AM
Okay, after much thought and frustration I?ve finally been able to compile a list of my own. From the top:

1. Good Wilt Hunting - I?m foaming at the mouth about Wilt, nuff said. My personal biases aside, I feel that this is a fantastic episode, as funny, delightful, deep and touching as Foster?s ever gets. Plus, a homage to the Straight Story doesn?t hurt none. :D

2. Room with a Feud - My favourite of the ?regular? episodes, and a textbook example of how the Foster?s crew can work such a funny and engaging storyline from so simple a scenario. Plus, there?s some lovely character development abound, the standouts being Wilt?s moment of unabashed assertiveness (I tell you, Bloo had that a long time coming), and Coco?s (supposedly) murderous mutterings.

3. Bus the Two of Us - Too funny. Plus, Wilt finally gets to unleash some of his repressed fury, which is a treat.

4. The Big Leblooski - I?m a big fan of the Coen Brothers, so I really appreciate the various references, including a cameo appearance from Donny, Walter and the Dude (even if I view the Big Lebowski itself as one of their more over-exposed films - I?m more of a Hudsucker Proxy person myself). This episode had me laughing from beginning to end, and plus I do owe it a debt of gratitude, given that it was reading about the aforementioned references that first drew my attention to the show. Ouch, poor Mac though?as one who was knocked for her lesser bowling skills as a kid, I can really feel his pain (that?s why I always bowl with bumpers :P ).

5. Cookie Dough - Another hilarious episode. Heck, it earns its place in my list for the early exchange between Mr. Herriman and Madame Foster alone. Gold-painted safe? Lol. 8D

6. Partying is such a sweet soiree - Ha, who doesn?t marvel at dancing Wilt and lamp-loving Coco? Given what Mac?s sugar rush is such a blatant nod to, I?m impressed that they were even able to get away with this one.

7. The Big Picture - An episode consisting of several miniature storylines merging together as opposed to one especially substantial one, but it works very well, and the end-result is extremely enjoyable. Wilt?s ongoing quest to get his face into the picture and Coco?s concerns about her appearance are great assets but I have to admit that Duchess?s suitably in-character efforts to help Eduardo is what really elevates this episode to special.

8. Frankie my Dear - Unusual episode in that only three of the regular cast members actually appear, but none the worse for it. Frankie gets some nice character development, the characters are able to stick up for each other when the chips are down, and Chris and Prince Charming made cool supporting figures. Oh yeah, and Orlando Bloo.

9. Cuckoo for Coco Cards - A better Coco-heavy episode than My So-Called Wife. True, Bloo is at his most spiteful and irksome throughout, but he does learn his lesson in the end and cut Coco some appropriate slack, so I?d say it?s nicely balanced. Also, I can completely relate to Coco in this episode. I once had a friend wrong me and it took him far longer than Bloo to even realise what he did and apologise.

10. Neighbour Pains - Some people feel that Goo?s bossiness came on a bit strong in this one, but it does nothing to sour the episode for me. I loved seeing Wilt and Bloo team up to take on Old Man Rivers, and the return of Orlando Bloo was the icing on the cake. Coco?s screen time is noticeably meagre in this one, but pretty much everyone else gets their moment to shine.

Unfortunately, I wasn?t quite able to fit in the Sweet Stench of Success (sorry Kippy, baby), so I?ll give that episode an honourable mention instead.

lilcuppycake
03-20-2007, 07:15 PM
My top 10 Fosters episodes and why I like them….

1. Frankie my dear-It was the first Fosters I saw and I fell in love with the show because it was so witty for a kids cartoon. Orlando Bloo was too funny.

2.Store wars- I just love this episode. You find out what type of personality each character has. I don’t know what else to say I just love this episode.

3. Partying is such sweet soiree- I just love the part when Bloo tries to get Mac to come to the car and gives him gum and turns out to be sugar free. I remember having a friend growing up who could never have sugar and when ever they did have sugar they went nuts. Coco liking the lamp, in a weird way it made sense. Wilt breaking dance was cute. OMG then the refrigerator running joke, that was funny.

4. Imposters home for uh, make em up pals- okee before all the Frankie fans come and kill me for putting this in my top 10 let me remind you Frankie fans what my top 2 were. I just want to remind people of how ingenious this episode is. Fosters is a free place to live as long as you are an imaginary friend. Who wouldn’t want to try and move out of your parent’s house and have a sweet place to hang out and live rent free as long was people think you are an imaginary friend. So Frankie is right in thinking Goofball is not an imaginary friend. If anything I think it shows how smart Frankie is. Plus when Frankie dresses up and pretends to be an imaginary friend was hilarious and then Mac is the only one who knows it’s her.

5. The big picture- I love that the prank guy’s name parodied Waldo. How funny is that? Then Bloo trying to do bunny ears behind people was too funny, Frankie putting up the cardboard cut of herself to make Madame Foster think she was standing out there with her. The episode keeps you guessing about why the one picture doesn’t have imaginary friends in it.

6. Bus the tow of us- Growing up I always wanted to go joy riding. Seeing Bloo go for a joy ride was hilarious. Mac was funny too when he tried to drive the bus and had no clue how to drive the bus. Wilt in this episode was so cute. He’s trying to help Mac and Bloo out but he’s pushing Harriman down the stairs, getting Coco involved and being mean to Frankie. I am not a fan of Goo but I thought it was funny when she made a Harry Man instead of Harriman. So freakin funny.

7. Phone home- Okee the best part of this episode is when Bloo dials the phone to call Frankie and the phone makes the busy signal noise that was so freakin funny.

8.Who let the dogs in-I just thought it was cute that the puppies ended up having super powers.

9. Where there’s a wilt there’s a way- I just like Wilt. I like how all the things he is trying to do to help people just leads him into more trouble.
Bloos brothers- I liked when the Bloos sang that song. So cute. Oh and Ed trying to be a Bloo.

What is great about Fosters is the plot lines. You look at the story lines and you aren’t reminded of another cartoon. You don’t think “oh this reminds me of an episode from another cartoon.” The writers with Fosters are smart cool people because they are doing fresh stuff that I really haven’t seen a cartoon do in many years. The plot lines are new and refreshing and there not dull or violent like a lot of other cartoons. I like all the references to the Power Puff Girls and other pop culture things. Plus the jokes are for all ages like how Sponge bob use to be. These are my top 10 but each episode has a special place in my heart. :D

Voxxyn
03-20-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm not as amazed by the inclusion of "Imposter's" as I am with the exclusion of "Good Wilt Hunting" from somebody who loves Wilt... :wiltshock: :P

Invader Bloo
03-21-2007, 09:54 AM
Me too.
:wiltshock: < Look Wilt's shocked too!

lilcuppycake
03-21-2007, 07:43 PM
welll i never really saw it in full so im not sure if i really like good wilt hunting. Plus i consider it a movie and not really an episode...so i cannot really count it in my 10 favorite episodes. :D

montitech
03-23-2007, 08:57 AM
personally I enjoyed most of season 4 better than Good Wilt Hunting. so its exclution did not surprise me.

I think it was missing something?

maybe :terrsmile: would have helped.
I think it needed more of an antaginist (Villian development) throughout the plot,
instead of focusing on the Wilt journey and Gang trying to catch up.
maybe it would have been better with conflics
I dont know, maybe it was just me.
(maybe I should have posted this somewhere else, but it seemed ok as a discussion with the past few posts)

Monty :-/

Ub3rD4n
06-23-2007, 12:01 AM
So, when I first saw this topic I left it alone cause I just COULDN'T DECIDE which were my top 10 Fosters episodes. And for some reason I decided to choose half-way through season 5. So these are subject to change. But some of these are so good it's practically impossible to remove from their formiddible slots. Now, everyone marvel at

Ub3rD4n's top 10!

10: I Only Have A Surprise For You

The part that really makes it for me with this episode is Bloo, and how he just managed to outsmart Mac so well. Not only does it prove that Bloo's no idiot, but it also shows how well he knows Mac. It would be far too much Mac "torture" for my tastes if Mac hadn't gone totally rambo on everyone. That way it wasn't totally one-sided, and let's face it, Mac must've been busting to do that to everyone else for AGES.

9: One False Movie:

Another (apparently) controversial choice, One False Movie had me cracking up nonstop the entire second half. Just putting the Foster's crew into grandiose and random situations, while parodying hack blockbuster films at the same time was just brilliant. Lauren's Explorin' was another awesome in-joke. On the whole, the only reason this one isn't higher up the list is that it relies heavily on shock gags, and repeated viewing is significantly less enjoyable.

8: Eddie Monster

The part I loved about this was the whole Extremasaur-fighting-circuit idea, I found that a cool addition to the Fosters universe (although focusing more than one episode on it would kinda defeat the point of Fosters, the Fostersverse is much richer for having it there). I also liked the central theme: that Eduardo was doing things that were very hard for him in more than one way, to earn some respect from his friends. Then there was the fact that Terrence had a big role, and I do think he's cool.

7: Challenge Of The Super Friends

Like Eddie Monster, the super-hero-imaginary-friend concept added to the Fostersverse, even though focusing more than one episode on it would have defeated the point. Imaginary Man and Nemisister were super-powered, but they were still (in their mindsets, super-powers and weaknesses) very much imaginary friends. Which is why this episode worked. Plus there were many multilayered parodies, especially Dark Uniscorn, who I ADORED. And Ed. Ed just watched.

6: Frankie My Dear

I'm not just adding this one cause I like Frankie! The whole plot was something that, if you described it, would sound hackneyed. But it wasn't. At all. The Prince and Chris were both awesome, the scenes about loving Frankie (love scenes are normally a cue for me to go get a snack) were very funny, and ORLANDO BLOO! I don't think anything else needs to be said.

5: Camp Keep A Good Mac Down

The episode that hooked me on Fosters. What can I say? Everyone gets a very hilarious spotlight (well, except Mac), Bloo was on the ball jerkwise, which as I have previously mentioned in other posts, suits me just fine. It was just full on awesome from start to finish. No one part stands out because it's consistently good.

4: Bus The Two Of Us

The very concept is amusing. Bloo STEALS a freakin' bus! Yeah. I like it when Bloo is a jerk. It hooked me when Bloo muttered the line: "Oh, why do you tempt me?" Also is, Wilt actin craaaazy, Alt-Mac and another Bloo clone, etc, etc, read, like, ALL the above posts.

3: Cuckoo For Coco Cards

Lots of shows have morals. But this episode instilled it so freakin' well it deserves some sort of reward. It all makes sense in retrospect. Coco didn't make Bloo cards to show that she was angry at him. She made his description so insulting so he would get the point. She made Bloo cards so ridiculously common so that there would be NO WAY HE COULD MISS THE POINT. Yet he did. And hilarity ensued. Eduardo made to prove himself again this episode, and what can I say, I'm a sucker for a good Eduardo plot. It's just another episode that worked indescribably well.

2: Room With A Feud

Again, this episode everyone got to do something awesome in order to get that room! Wilt especially, he was the star there. I just cracked up (a rare occurence for me in any show) when he said: " I thought about that and.....I really don't care.". It was madcap, fast-paced, and shared the spotlight with everyone so that someone was doing something awesome every second of it. I like to think that they got to keep that room (despite later evidence to the contrary) and that Wilt could once again sleep in a bed.

1: Infernal Slumber

Considering most of my previous picks, you must have seen this one coming. What can I say? Madcap pacing, awesome premise, funny, everyone got their screentime, and an appearance from Cheese that not only didn't annoy me to peices the first time I watched it, but I found hilarious (oh, so that's what it's like to be a Cheese fan, I thought). It's like the majority of my top 10 only moreso, hopped up on awesome-juice. Words cannot describe.

Ookay, so that's the top 10. Sure, it's not as insightful as Ditchy's, but when it comes to brainpower, I'm working on a budget.

Hey....maybe that should be my new tag.......

Foster's Geek 287
06-24-2007, 04:26 AM
1. Sweet Stench of Success- For the gags, songs, and animation.
2. House of Bloo's- Great start to the series
3. Duchess of Wails- For the Battle of Helm's Deep reference
4. Camp Keep a Good Mac Down- For the title and Bloo eating all of the food.
5. My So-Called Wife- For Coco's craziness
6. Who Let the Dogs In?- For Mr. Herriman's crazy reactions
7. Squeakerboxxx- Don't know why, exactly. :)
8. Cuckoo For Coco Cards- Reminding us that Coco has a sensitive side.
9. Where There's a Wilt, There's a Way- Wilt reminds me of me. :D
10. Bloo's the Boss- Gotta love Chuck the cat. And Sharkhead and Purple. But my favorite part was "Bloo's Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" 8D

Other contenders were "Partying Is Such a Sweet Soiree" and "Cheese a Go-Go", only for Jackie Khone's sandwich issue. 8D

Lynnie
07-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Tough decision, but I'll try...

10. "Dinner is Swerved"
9. "Room with a Feud"
8. "Cookie Dough"
7. "Infernal Slumber"
6. "Partying is Such Sweet Soiree"
5. "Bus the Two of Us"
4. "Mac Daddy"
3. "Make Believe it or Not"
2. "Squeeze the Day"
and
1. "Frankie my Dear"

"Good Wilt Hunting" and "A Lost Clause" are also in there, but would they count? If they do, insert "GWH" in about the 4th spot, and "ALC" in the...hmmm....7th spot, and bump the rest up.

Mr. Marshmallow
07-02-2007, 06:20 PM
I didn't bother to look at my old list so i thought I'd just start fresh and state my top ten, yet again:

10. Berry Scary:

This episode really was a very underground kind of episode and I think that's why I liked it so much. Berry was such a uniqur and crazy ass character that you couldn't help but be impressed by seeing an imaginary friend like her. The episode had some good defining Mac/Bloo moments as well.

9. Setting a president:

At first things started off slow, even for one of the few Frankie centered episodes. However, once we got into the whole election business, things really got fun. Bloo and Herriman's comments towards/about Frankie were hysterical and being a Frankie supporter, it takes alot for me to admit that the whole "Anti-Frankie campaign" song and commercials Bloo came up with were too funny not to laugh at, even if they were at Frankie's expense.

8. Bloooo:

A lot of people had a problem with this episode, but I loved it. I thought the whole ghost, haunted house bit played out nicely with Bloo's sickness and I thought Frankie's segment was excellent with the "I know what you did last summer" chasing scenes. Plus, Ed randomly yanking out a potato sack and showing Wilt and Coco's expressions was priceless.

7. Bus the two of us:

This is probably one of the best episodes of season 4. The plot was simple and yet it worked on SO many levels. Wilt has never been funnier then in this episode, and Goo was finally tolerable for the first time with her weird ass Mr. Herriman clones and replacements. Plus Frankie got a good chunk of air time.

6. Cheese A Go-go:

Another episode most disliked and I liked. I don't know why, but the mad cap crazy crap that was going on here just made the episode so much fun to watch many times over. Frankie was so cute even in such distress, and Eduardo's stoned out experience along is worth tolerating Cheese. That, and Jackie Khones.

5. Emancipation Complication:

A very original, and very entertaining episode with some hilarious performances from Bloo, Mr. Herriman, and importantly, Madame Foster. The villain was REALLY cool which is a nice switch and even though the songs were a bit off key, this episode to me just was alot of fun to watch.

4. Store Wars:

In my opinion, the BEST episode of the first season. It's simple, smart, funny, and created amusing/interesting situations for each character. The jokes in here have become Fosters classic with Coco's random job hopping, and I don't think anyone will ever forget "RIP OFF ARTIST".

3. Infernal Slumber:

This episode was such an interesting one. On 1 hand, we learned so much about Mac's life, his apartment in detail, and on the other we got such a hilarious situation with Mac's IF friends running amock and driving him nuts. It was funny, it was crazy, and it had a beautiful moment where everyone tried to shut Terrance up, EVEN Cheese did. That to me was a very special moment.

2. Squeeze the day:

In my opinion, this is episode had the most brilliant writing of any other episode. The Fosters crew created a whole new world of jokes with the topeka bit and to see Bloo genuinly go crazy out of boredom and it felt REAL. Special props to some marvelous acting for Bloo and Mac's VAs, half the jokes and lines wouldn't be nearly as funny if it weren't for their crazy screams.

1. Frankie my dear:

Not really a surprise is this 8D? But seriously, this episode really is THAT good. Frankie for once is the star and she's not stressed out, or being teased or tormented, she's happy for a change. Introducing love to everyone including someone as young as Mac made the puppy love bit all the more enjoyable to watch. Frankie decking Dylan also shows just how good a friend and person Frankie is as well.

Plus who could forget, the introduction to Orlando Bloo!

Crash-N-Cortex
07-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Here's my top 10 favorite episodes:
1. Frankie My Dear
2. Good Wilt Hunting
3. Go Goo Go
4. The Big Cheese
5. World Wide Wabbit
6. Adoptcalypse Now
7. Store Wars
8. The Buck Swaps Here
9. Setting A President
10. I Only Have Surprise for You

Sama-chan
07-13-2007, 12:46 PM
1. Mac Daddy (In my opinion, the best episode ever)
2. The Big Cheese
3. World Wide Wabbit
4. The Big Picture
5. Go Goo Go
6. Frankie My Dear
7. Bloo's The Boss
8. Who Let The Dogs In?
9. Setting a President
10. Berry Scary

Thats my top 10.........yep.

FeDeReR
07-16-2007, 04:30 AM

i haven't seen all of the episods:(

Octopus Pretzel
07-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Here Are My Favorite Episodes

1-Frankie My Dear
2-Squeeze The Day
3-Bus The Two Of Us
4-Cuckoo For Coco Cards
5-Room With A Feud
6-Cheese A Go Go
7-Fosters Home For Make Em Up Pals (I Think)
8-Bloooo
9-World Wide Wabbit
10-Mac Daddy
11-Duchess Wails

I Like Pretty Much Every single episode but Frankie My Dear Is The BEST BWUhuhhUH:scaryberry:

Little Baby IceCream
07-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Tough decision! I really like all the episodes!

10. Cheese a Go Go
9. Berry Scary
8. Setting a President
7. Mac Daddy
6. Bloooo
5. Say It Isn't Sew
4. Store Wars
3. Go Goo Go
2. Frankie My Dear
1. Who Let The Dogs In?

Little Baby Ice Cream :cheese:

LaBloo
07-26-2007, 10:10 AM
I re-did my list.

1. Squeeze The Day
2. Bus The Two Of Us
3. Setting A President
4. The Big Picture
5. Infernal Slumber
6. My So Called Wife
7. Busted
8. Dinner Is Swerved
9. Crime After Crime
10. Bloo's The Boss

I Never liked the movie. There was too many reasons why i don't like it. but i have seen all the episodes

Shelltoon
09-06-2007, 03:47 AM
Sorry if I seem to be resurrecting a dead topic, but...

10) Mac Daddy

9) Picture Day

8) Infernal Slumber

7) Bus the Two of Us

6) Squeeze the Day

5) Frankie My Dear

4) A Lost Clause

3) Good Wilt Hunting

2) Who Let the Dogs In?

1) Go Goo Go

Yeah, it's questionable, but my top 4 picks have actually moved me to tears. They're very heartwarming episodes.

Zeitgheist
09-06-2007, 07:10 AM
1. Squeeze The Day
We all know it. This episode has an awesome script for being so simple! I love it. I especially like to see the crazy side of Mac again, well, "crazy". You can really see where Bloo's personality comes from. It also had many jokes that spoke to the older audience

2. Bus The Two of Us
First of all, I believe this episode has the most beautiful backgrounds at times, but of course I like it for it's absurdness. I have never laughed so hard during Foster's like when Bloo just kidnapped Mac in school... it's so funny seeing Bloo drive that bus, acting as nonchalant as ever

3. Partying is Such Sweet Soiree
I didn't see this in many's lists... but I think this is an awesome episode! It's the first time we really see that other side of Mac that comes out once in a while. Overall just an hilarious episode, though. And Bloo driving Madame Foster's car was boss XD

4. Bloo's The Boss
Though I did not like the beginning that much, this episode is hilarious. Although, I think if it wasn't for the scene where Bloo starts talking to his puppets to the point where he wrecks the family's house to get back Chuck it wouldn't be my fourth favorite episode

5. Mac Daddy
Sure, Cheese is funny, it's not why I like the episode, though. I love Bloo's and Mac's interactions the most. The scene where Bloo realizes that Cheese is his "brother" and that Mac has been "cheating" on him has me in stitches

6. Frankie My Dear
One of those episodes you can just watch again and again and never (well...) get tired. My favorite part is when Frankie comes down the stairs and Bloo and Mac stalks talking gibberish XD I mostly like the scene because of Bloo, because I always try to figure out what he's saying

7. I Only Have Surpise For You
Awesome episode! It should've fooled the audience as well as it did with Mac (which I hope it did). Again Mac goes a little nutty... and being my favorite character, I really REALLY enjoy those scenes

8. Berry Scary
When I see this episode all I can think of "We ALL go a little crazy sometimes...". Berry was awesome and I'm sad she wasn't in any other episode :( I also likes seeing Mac and Bloo being the best of friends (that's what makes me want to watch the show!)

9. Camp Keep a Good Mac Down
"It's okay. I'll probably sink before the bear gets me!" ...oh Wilt. XD Wilt is my least favorite character mostly because he's the opposite of me, but in this episode I really did feel sorry for him. Also liked the scene where Mac falls for Eduardo's paranoia (Mac reminds me so much of Todd in Wayside and Squidward in SP sometimes)

10. Cheese a Go Go
It was hard choosing a tenth... but this episode really was funny. Mostly because of Eduardo, of course. But it had lots of little things that I liked about it, and I always enjoy episodes that torture characters (in this case, Frankie)

Mulch
09-07-2007, 09:01 AM
1. Bloo's the Boss
This episode was just awesome to me. It showed a different side to Bloo, who isn't really my favourite character, but this ep just made him perfect. The reasons for my liking it are pretty obvious; Chuck was brilliant and I liked the scene where Bloo had to give him up (my six-year-old cousin cried for ten whole minutes after watching that scene... no kidding). Sharkhead and Purple have to be my favourite side-"characters". Bloo's "good deed" and the scene where Bloo tries to convince Mac that he has imaginary friends at Bloo's Foster's had me laughing incredibly loud (my aforementioned cousin stared at me). I guess I like silly humor. Anyway, this is my ultimate choice of a favourite episode and I stick by it.

2. Squeeze the Day
Mac and Bloo + empty mansion + eight hours = instant comedy. It's just too funny, from "Hot in Topeka" to Pierre the putter-of-ducks in the crystal pond, from the Foster's treasure to "adult movies", from Mac and Bloo running around like idiots to them eating a "sophysticated" meal! And the most awesome thing ever was a real bellytickler too. (Bloo looks much fatter than Mac, but maybe Mac has an overweight head... hmmm.) I was laughing the whole way through, so this is a good sticker in my book.

3. Say it Isn't Sew
Some people don't like this ep because there's not much going on in it. Others dub it "Bloo torture" but I think it's more like "Bloo being bored". I find it laugh-out-loud funny. I really love Bloo's "Groundhog Day" experience, along with his over-the-top efforts to get to the fair. And I can honestly say that it?s my fave episode of Season 5 so far, but it might be topped by one of the eppies airing next week. (What a time to write a list of my favourite episodes.)

4. Setting a President
A really enjoyable episode, I love the humor as well as the slightly emotional moments. I love how Frankie wins the election, despite Herriman and Bloo?s ridiculous attempts to knock her down. (?Frankie, Frankie, Frankie? is catchy, though.) It?s a great episode from the alphabetizing of the trash to Mr. Herriman deserving the pay he gets! (For those who haven?t seen it, that means from start to finish.)

5. Crime After Crime
It?s just so well written, with all it?s subplots and twists! Great comedy, and a lot of carrots!

6. World Wide Wabbit
Such a funny episode! It got me to keep on watching Foster?s after I was dissapointed with ?Trouble With Scribbles?, where I expected something like the pilot for some reason. (The pilot was the first ep I saw, in its true movie form, not some sliced up three-part version, and I absolutely loved it.) And I just kept on laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing

7. Bloo Done It
There?s just something about Bloo trying so hard to make Uncle Pockets look like a villain that I like.

8. Good Wilt Hunting
Great TV-movie, and we finally got to see all these creators that seemed to be a forbidden subject until then.

9. Bloooo
This doesn?t count as a torture episode, since everyone?s being tortured. I just love the horror movie theme and it actually did scare me at points (the thing with Frankie and the hooked imaginary friend).

10. Mac Daddy
The only Cheese episode I really like that much (Infernal Slumber doesn?t count, that?s number 11.) And you gotta love that absurd music. The first thing I thought when hearing it was ?What the??

That sums it up. I hope you?ve had a bit of amusement wasting your time reading this.

Medikor
09-07-2007, 07:30 PM
I have yet to see all the episodes (curse you, Teletoon!) but I'll try and make a list as best I can.

1: Berry Scary/ I just love this episode! Berry is such a great character, and Delisle really brings the little psycho to life. I'd love to see her show up again.

2: Store Wars/ This is the first episode I ever watched when I started giving the show a chance. Frankie's expression when Mac is telling her about Bloo always puts me in a laughing fit.

3: Frankie My Dear/ This was just a wonderful episode. Orlando Bloom butting in at the dinner table is pure gold.

4: Crime After Crime/ The second episode I ever watched, it successfully reeled me in after Store Wars made me so enthusiastically bite. The writing is just fantastic.

5: Mac Daddy/ A classic if there ever was one.

6: The Big Cheese/ I love this one. The idea of focusing on Frankie trying to keep everything under control and desperately trying to be patient with Cheese was brilliant. Throw in Goo and you have something for everyone.

7: World Wide Wabbit/ This episode really appealed to me. Frankie was priceless in this one and it is nice to see Mr.Harramin get a happy ending. Plus the scene of him doing his dance for Madame Foster was very heart warming.

8: Bloooo/ This is another well written episode. The horror movie theme parody was pulled off wonderfully.

9: Bloo's The Boss/ A wonderful episode that showed the good side of Bloo that we don't see enough of. And Chuck is just so cute!

10: Bus The Two Of Us/ Wilt was easily the funniest part of this one. I just crack up seeing him try so hard to lie in order to help. And Bloo barking at a dog in another car at the beginning always gets me!

Honorable Mentions: Good Wilt Hunting, Foster's Goes To Europe, Neighbor Pains, Cheese-A-Go-Go.

Frankie_4_Prez
04-21-2008, 06:38 PM
1. World Wide Wabbit - Lauren Faust
I liked just about everything about this episode--the plot development, the rhymes, the satirizing of the Internet, and to finish it off, Rappin' H-Dawg. I can't even remember how many times I've replayed it.

2. Bus the Two of Us - L. Faust, Meghan McCarthy
So many hilarious gags, and everything fit well in the end. I especially enjoyed how Goo turned out to be, actually useful, and funny at the same time.

3. Mac Daddy - L. Faust
In my opinion, the best out of all the Cheese episodes (he does annoy me a bit). As inane as they were, the play on words on "cheese" were quite funny to me. The best part were the Bloo's scribbly imaginations of what might have happened to Cheese.

4. Squeeze the Day - Tim McKeon
Instant classic, practically a dream for any 8-year-old and his best friend. Could have spared Wilt from the verbal abuse he took at the end, but then again, it might have been amusing to see what exactly he did to those jellyfish. Sadly, neither happened.

5. Frankie My Dear - L. Faust
Great plot and gags, but I'll admit I "cheated" myself by reading all about it here, and had built up way too much anticipation before actually seeing it. So, I was a bit disappointed after it was over. After having watched it over a few times, I thought some of its gags were repeated one time too many, like Princey's horrible pick-up lines and Bloo's "we're no match for blah blah" monologue. Some interaction with the other star characters (Ed, Wilt, Coco) instead would've been more interesting.

6. Let Your Hare Down - Rob Renzetti
I guess I like seeing Mr. Herriman act silly and whatnot. The one-line gags were great ("Whoa, where's the fire?" -- "Coco...co"), and Herry's outfit, positively outrageous.

7. Squeakerboxxx - Craig Lewis
Despite the slightly annoying squeaking portions of this episode, Bloo's obsession and total disregard for others was portrayed quite well. The Game Hive scenes were great.

8. The Trouble with Scribbles - Craig Lewis
Very creative use for what seem like useless, boring imaginary friends. Sadly, in the end Bloo gets his wish at the expense of Frankie, but this doesn't even come close to that Lewis' other episode...

9. Setting a President - Adam Pava
Great theme for an episode, which shows who's boss around Foster's. However, watching Mr. Herriman's fate near the end wasn't all that funny. Bloo's mudslinging was so terribly bad, it was awesome.

10. Cuckoo for Coco Cards - Cindy Morrow, L. Faust
Another episode with a Bloo obsession, and with the surprising apology at the end. The whole plot around Bloo's card was brilliant.

Honorable Mention. The Buck Swaps Here - Charlie Bean, Craig McCracken
This is the episode I first saw while channel-surfing. I probably wouldn't have gotten into Foster's for maybe another few more months if I hadn't stopped to finish watching this episode, so I figured I'd mention it. It kept my attention long enough, but after watching all the other episodes, this one doesn't stand out too much. The best part was the Benny-Hill-like chase near the end.

Mac-a-lacka
04-28-2008, 07:30 AM
1.House of Bloos:bloosmile:
2.Crime after crime:herriman:
3.Fosters goes to Europe:)
4.Nightmare on Wilson way8D
5.Partying is such sweet soiree:macwor:
6.Cheese-a-go go:cheesegrin:
7.A room with a feud:blooupset:
8.Mac daddy:cheese:
9.Frankie my dear:frankiesmile:
10.Jackie Khones and the case of the overdue library Crook:jk:

Mew
04-20-2009, 09:20 AM
1 - Squeeze the Day
2 - Bloo's The Boss
3 - House of Bloo's
4 - Bloo's Brothers
5 - Foster's Goes To Europe
6 - A Lost Claus
7 - Challenge of the Superfriends
8 - Bus the Two of Us
9 - Bad Dare Day
10 - Who Let The Dogs In?

Not in any specific order; I'm still not sure which one is my ultimate favourite x).

Major Abbey
07-27-2009, 01:41 PM
As of this writing:

1. Setting a President
2. My So called Wife
3. Busted
4. Let Your Hare Down
5. World Wide Wabbit
6. Crime After Crime
7. Who let the dogs in?
8. Frankie My Dear
9. The Buck Swaps here
10. Nightmare on Wilson Way

happy80schild
07-27-2009, 06:07 PM
I think mine are

Go Goo Go
Berry Scary
Make-Believe it or Not
Little Peas
Something Old Something Bloo
Destination Imagination
The Trouble with Scribbles
Emancipation Complication
The Big Picture
House of Bloo's

PeterFoster111
07-28-2009, 10:46 AM
1. Hiccy Burp.

2. Frankie my dear.

3. Destination Imagination.

4. Foster's goes to Europe. Never seen it but I live in europe so yeah...

5. Adoptcalapyse Now. :D :frankiesmile: :herriman: !!! :macwor: :bloosad:

6. Make it Belive it or not!

7. The Big Picture.

8. The BSD and the Great Creator of Everything's Awesome Ceremony of Fun that he's not invited to. :frankiesmile: :nodno:

9. The BSD and the Magic Poatato Power!

10. Nightmare on Wilson Way. :blossom: :frankiesmile: :nodno:

Another Castle
11-11-2009, 03:54 PM
I've promised to write my top 10, and after some tough thought, I am ready (I'll write more specific reviews on each of the suitable threads). Many great episodes missed out:

10)Room With A Feud
A delightfully silly episode, with ;):bloogrin::D:smed: all competing for a "super-awesome" room. With the games getting increasingly ridiculous, with even Frankie getting in on it so she doesn't have to do any chores, we see a more selfish and greedy side to the four. Then Peanut Butter comes along. One of the best examples of the Fosters Five group dynamic, the ending is sweet.
9)Ticket To Rod
This one had mixed reviews, but I really like it. I love how Bloo has to listen to so many show tunes that it goes to his head! Mac is so naive yet utterly adorable, as he tries so hard to impress Frankie-all he wants is affection.
8)Bus The Two of Us
Squeeze the Day is a big favorite, and as great as that is, I think I prefer this one. A fairly similar premise, this time the the strongly-moralized little boy and the hyper IF are stuck with a big bus in the middle of nowhere, whilst Wilt, Coco and Goo do their best to make sure Frankie doesn't find out.
7)Bloo Tube
Not a lot of plot, but a silly 22 minutes of pure fun, something of which Bloo tries to put a stop to. Mac's adorable happy face brilliantly contrasts with Bloo's misery (which is why that image is my profile picture). The gang's videos are so lovably-goofy.
6)Race For Your Life Mac and Bloo
One of the best examples of :) and :bloogrin:'s friendship, a childish competitiveness drives this episode, as we follow our hero's attempts to get back to Fosters. In Bloo's crazy mind, Christmas light will help you go faster. Mac's good behavior slows him down and his paranoia and anxieties kick in, and he eventually resorts to sugar!
5)Store Wars
A simple trip to the mall goes all wrong, involving massage chairs, security guards, pagers, jobsworth staff and cactus toys, with hilarious consequences! A neat running gag that Coco has no money is central to the story. Just what tone is Blooregard?
4)Cookie Dough
A rags to riches tale of greed and selfishness as the power goes to Bloo's head. Not even Frankie or Mr Herriman can help. Even though this is written for children, I really enjoy this simple story somehow. I liked the rise and fall of Fosters Famous Cookies, and Bloo's attempts at understanding the market.
3)Let Your Hare Down
Probably the funniest episode ever, not a single minute goes to waste. A basic premise but carried of extremely well, packed with witty lines, hugely varied forms of humor, and a brilliant happy/bored scene similar to Bloo Tube, but much crazier. Superb!
2)The Sweet Stench of Success
The rise of fame and the fall of Mac's faith are handled excellently, as is Bloo's pressure to cope with fame. I really felt sorry for him, as he has been so naughty and confident before, but here they both fall apart without each other. The window scene is so sad, yet it even packs a little humor!
1)House Of Bloos
90 minutes of pure excellence, this masterpiece made me a fan. Certainly not a typical episode, it is loaded with humor, sadness (Bloo's first night away), excitement, suspense, a strong villain, and a perfectly fitting story. I cannot pick fault with this. Outstanding dialogue too.

In all, I've seen about 35 episodes now, I have not yet seen Good Wilt Hunting, A Lost Claus or Destination Imagination. I have pretty big expectations for those!

Howard
11-12-2009, 07:53 AM
10. Store Wars

9. Busted

8. Setting a President

7. The Big Cheese

6. Mac Daddy

5. Hicci-burp - just for the noises alone!8D

4. Bloo's the Boss - his expresssions when he did Sharkhead/Purple.8D

3. Destination Imagination

2. House of Bloos

1. Frankie My Dear - it is obvious!:frankiesmile:

One Radical Dude
11-15-2009, 10:37 PM
In no order, I'm going to list my top 10. I'm not going to include any of the specials/movies, since the title specifies episodes. I gotta admit that coming up with my top 10 favorites was a lot harder to come up with than the five least favorites.

1. Partying is Such Sweet Soiree

2. My So-Called Wife

3. The Sweet Stench of Success

4. Duchess of Wails

5. Who Let the Dogs In?

6. Schlock Star

7. Jackie Khones and the Case of the Overdue Library Crook

8. Squeeze the Day

9. Affair Weather Friends

10. Frankie My Dear

1. What can I say? Mac-a-lacka brought down the house on this one. It was great to see his wild side., 2. Definitely my favorite episode that's more Coco-centered. 3. Solid ep. Bloo understanding that being a celebrity isn't all fun and games and knowing that his friends are more important later on. 4. A great example of Mac and Bloo's friendship, plus the episode had a lot of Duchess time and I enjoyed it. 5. An all-around excellent episode for the first season, with plenty of airtime for all friends. 6. Nice to see an episode that didn't totally focus on the main Foster's cast, and I enjoyed seeing secondary characters getting more time. Also, Bloppypants is awesome. 7. Khones getting a major role in an episode, too sweet. I don't think the crew could have done a better job than that. 8. Mostly a Mac and Bloo episode, and they spend a lot of time together and had fun. Can't beat that. :bloogrin: 9. I actually liked this episode more than I liked Berry Scary. This one was well written, and it was a great way to bring back Berry in this one. 10. This was all-around fun. My favorite Frankie-centered episode, and hey, we got Orlando Bloo on this one. :frankiesmile:

I'm disappointed. 10 is NOT enough. How about 42? If I wanted to include the specials, Destination Imagination would definitely be #1 in my book.

AmberMist84
01-01-2011, 02:55 PM
I am late on this, but what the heck:

10.Land of the Flea
9. Neighbor Pains
8. Bloooooo
7. Nightmare on Wilson Way
6. Somthing Old, Somthing Bloo
5. Good Wilt Hunting
4. Room With a Fued
3. Bus The Two of Us
2. Camp Keep a Good Mac Down
1. Destination Imagination

I also need to add-
In Destination Imagination, The controversy about Bloo saying (You know what) is dumb. The only raeson I feel people think this is because the captioning company made a really terrible mistake. To me, It was clear he said "Peeved"

taranchula
01-02-2011, 05:27 AM
I also need to add-
In Destination Imagination, The controversy about Bloo saying (You know what) is dumb. The only raeson I feel people think this is because the captioning company made a really terrible mistake. To me, It was clear he said "Peeved"

Small aside: Now there is longer any controversy about saying the "P-word" on the Cartoon Network, just watch any episode of Regular Show and you'll see what I mean.

Mew
01-15-2011, 05:51 AM
..They actually let a swear get past the censors? Well, I'll be darned.

As a side note, they just cut that line when they showed Destination Imagination over here. -shrug-

ismelllikecanada
03-10-2016, 12:29 PM
1. Bloooo - (It's funny, has cliches used correctly and chock full of references)

2. Dinner is swerved - (it's oddly satisfying to see the fosters mansion interior.)

3. Partying Is Such Sweet Soiree - (Macs sugar craze is quite funny to me)

4. Cuckoo for Coco Cards- (Bloos obsession, realization, redemption, and
relapse makes me chuckle everytime)

5. The Big Cheese - (it's fun seeing things turn from bad to worse to normal)

6. Everyone knows it's bendy - (Some people hate this episode, i love it. Bendy
isn't far from bloos personality, to me, they're kinda somewhat alike)

7. Sight for Sore Eye - (episode's all over the place w/ interesting development)

8. Room with a Feud - (It's nice seeing a change of pace & attitude in
everyone... except bloo's more selfish this episode)

9. House of Bloo's(Pilot) - (Sappy good wins, evil loses movie but i still love it)

10.Berry Scary - (Angsty, Hilarious, and a new character)

KazooBloo
11-21-2016, 03:52 PM
In no particular order:

Squeeze The Day
Cuckoo for Coco Cards
Bloo Tube
Bloo Superdude & the Great Creator of Everything's Awesome
Schlock Star
Good Wilt Hunting
The Buck Swaps Here
Infernal Slumber
Land of the Flea