PDA

View Full Version : Fav. Mini-Game

hottoepicker
10-07-2006, 07:58 AM
what's cookin is kinda lame....my fingers hurt too after playing. what is the funnest mini-game you have all played?

One Radical Dude
10-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Okay, I'm going to rename the topic, because you're asking a question that has nothing to do with "What's Cookin'". The post will remain, however.

I really enjoyed Shutterbug, and that one game where you do a lot of digging (can't remember the name).

taranchula
10-07-2006, 12:35 PM
and that one game where you do a lot of digging (can't remember the name).

"Curse of the Bloo Pearl"

That was a good game, as well as Shutterbug, Balloon Attack, Bite Night, Go With the Flow and yes even Cracking Up

montitech
10-07-2006, 01:51 PM
I like the following games the best:
Cracked up (Level2&3),
Shutterbug,
something Fishy (Level2 &3)
Bite Night
Library Panic

Monty:-/

Invader Bloo
10-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Curse of the Bloo Pearl. I don't have many games yet.

TraverseTown
10-07-2006, 06:17 PM
I'd have to say, Cracking Up & Shutterbug

Thornwhistle
10-07-2006, 06:19 PM
My favorites are Shutterbug and Bloo's Brothers

Cheese
10-08-2006, 05:03 AM
i hate that game it is boring,lame,stupid and dpesnt deal with chocolate milk so i hate that game

Trippetta
10-13-2006, 03:59 PM
Aw, Cheese, don't be like that.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Trippetta/fosters/cheese-pooted2.jpg http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Trippetta/fosters/cheese_pooted-run.jpg

I like Curse, Bite Night, Bloos Bros & Shutterbug.

Bloo2daMacs
10-13-2006, 06:37 PM
I like GO PO GO! and Cracking Up

Kzinistzerg
10-14-2006, 08:53 AM
They're all somewhat fun. the pirate game is too much like Crystal Caves for my taste and playing what's Cookin is rather like an irritating version of tapper. But it's okay. except for Cracking up, which I despise.

CCMars
10-14-2006, 12:11 PM
My favorite would have to be Shutterbug, although I do like all the games with the exception of Crackin' Up. I can't play that game to save my life. ^^;;

Trippetta
10-17-2006, 06:52 AM
CRACKING UP!
I'm glad that I'm not alone! I am so bloody awful at that game!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Trippetta/fosters/ed-go-with-the-flow.jpg

And I'm adding Go With The Flow to my list of fav's.

montitech
10-17-2006, 07:43 AM
CRACKING UP!
I'm glad that I'm not alone! I am so bloody awful at that game!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Trippetta/fosters/ed-go-with-the-flow.jpg

And I'm adding Go With The Flow to my list of fav's.

I Hate "go with the flow."
some of the boards are imposible to win. Because they have the drain pointing into a barrior. On level 3 there were some boards where it was imposible to route both hot and cold water to both drains.

Monty:-/

Trippetta
10-17-2006, 02:32 PM
LOL!

I was waiting for that. I've only played level one, which is painfully easy.
Without the X button, I would have been suicidal!
I can only imagine the other levels.

But, the first time around, it was a nice break from the annihilation I receive every time I play 'Cracking Up' and I liked the graphics and the prizes.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Trippetta/fosters/pipes.jpg Its so Shuggie Otis!

Rognik
10-17-2006, 02:53 PM
I think the game I like the most so far is Bite Night. Haven't played too many of them so far. For most games (Shutterbug and Library Panic), I find the first level WAY too easy. And I have this problem of only signing up last month and trying to unlock all the games at once. :-/

Trippetta
10-17-2006, 02:56 PM
What is Library Panic like?

montitech
10-17-2006, 05:10 PM
What is Library Panic like?

fUN, It is just like a game that use to be on Hollowtree.com a few years ago but they changed the site so it is no longer there.

Most of the newer mini-games are now easy on level 1 but I think that is due to so many people having issues with level 1 of the first three games.8D

Sparky has some screenshots and explanation of Library panic http://www.fosters-home.com/houseparty/minigames2.htm

It gets a bit dull once you get good at is because eventually it stops getting harder and just repeat.

MOnty :-/

Sparky
10-17-2006, 06:27 PM
My site is painfully out of date. I *have* been unlocking games, but then have had no time to actually *play* them and therefore describe them on my site. :P

T-Rexotron
10-17-2006, 08:53 PM
I really like "Go with the flow", though the levels take a lot of time.
I actually was quite disstatisfied with shutterbug,
since the game is a bit too hard with a time limit.
I understand why they put in a time limit, but it always ran out when i was waiting on, for example, Ivan.
Too bad i did not yet unlock all games, because i am hearing a lot of good stuff about "Library Panic" even though HF hates it
Furthermore, Bloo's Brothers was fun but waay to easy.
Cracking up, on the other hand, was really hard and got me screaming "Nooooo!" right after i died once again in level 12
Go Po Go was a bit easy because of the other enemies not entering until level 6 or so, but when they do appear, they can be quite a problem
Curse Of The Bloo Pearl was not very good, in my opinion. Enough said
Balloon Attack was easy at level 1 but the lack of balloons in further levels (and maybe also Cyrus) gave me too many things to worry about, so i stopped with it

There, those were all the games i yet unlocked

montitech
10-18-2006, 05:52 AM
on most of the games I find level 2 and Level 3 more fun than the level 1 version of the game.

with the exeptions:
Bloo's Brother. I had issues on level 2 and Level 3. due to the timer being faster than my eye.

and

Go with the Flow. as I specified in a different post, That some boards are flawed and not solvable, and since you only get points if you complete the board, they might as well just randomely remove retries and give you a new board instead of a unsolvable board.

On most mini-games I play first to get on the "My high score" for the collectables, then I kill off all the rest of my men to collect the collectables.

Some of the games I go back and play again to get the World High Score, but this sometimes is pointless. for example my High score in Balloon attack Level 2 of 14K never posted.:'(

I would agree with go po go being easy, but I did find it gets harder to live as the number of spiders gets larger. It starts slow but eventually it gets fun.(sometimes)

Shutterbug was very fun, expecially on the first couple of plays. but it takes too long to play.(since it is hard to die once you get use to it.

I still like cracked up the best. because of its difficulty the game does not last forever. My goal is to reach level 25 on both level2,3. currently I only made it to about level 20 or so. on a typical game I only get to level 14 or 15.

Monty :-/

swarlock
10-22-2006, 07:20 PM
Go Go Pogo is easy. Something Fisny is also good.
My least favorite is Cracking Up.

Mac-a-lacka
05-25-2008, 09:18 PM
I like "Terrence the Terrible" and "Curse of the Bloo pearl".:):bloogrin::terrsmile:

King Wilt
07-06-2008, 11:56 AM
i like Go with the Flow.. I Only unlocked that and All washed up + 2 starter games

In order:

1.Go with the Flow
2. Curse of Bloo Pearl
3. Washed Up
4. Bloo's Bro's