PDA

View Full Version : "Scared Sweet" the game.

One Radical Dude
10-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Okay, has anyone tried playing this Halloween-themed game yet? It's not part of the Big Fat Awesome House Party deal. The game runs extremely slow for me, and I don't know why. I never have problems playing any other games on Cartoon Network's site.

Shany
10-06-2006, 12:53 AM
Yeah, it's a little slow. I find that running it without any other flash programs in the background makes it run faster (so if you're also on the House Party, or something else on CN.com it might be making it slower). But it's a very easy game even when running slowly. Much easier that the last two Trick-or-Treat games which had you running back and forth to find costumes with different abilities, making you lose valuable time while you search for that one costume who can lift rocks.
I like the characters in their costumes, but where are Bloo's vampire teeth if he's a vampire?
Also, Wilt appears on the game's banner but not in the game! We want Wilt too!

Still, I like this game because it's very easy to beat. 8-)

Invader Bloo
10-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Boring, mainly because Mac is so slow. :(

Kzinistzerg
10-08-2006, 04:22 PM
I couldn't get past the second extremasaur, but it wasn't terribly interesting anyway.

From the title page, does mac have watches or bracelets or something on both of hsi wrists? I've noticed his watch, if he has one, tends to swiitch if there's only one.

KazooBloo
12-16-2016, 04:14 PM
This one wasnt bad.