PDA

View Full Version : Terri's Interview

LaBlooGirl
09-28-2006, 08:34 PM
Did anyone here see Terri Irwin's exclusive interview? (The one with Ray Martin. ) That was certainly hard to watch. Terri is so emotional and yet she gets through it and tries her best to keep a strong composure. I'm impressed by that woman, really I am. Hearing the stories she told about their love and life together was really moving.
But you realize something...Steve got exactly what he wanted. They mention something about him having an almost psychic ability. He felt he would die young, and he always wanted to be the first to go, because he didn't think he could bear the loss of his wife or children.
So in a way, God blessed him and gave him everything he wanted.
R.I.P Steve. I'll be thinking about you and praying for your family.

Voxxyn
09-29-2006, 05:08 AM
It's inspiring to see Terri and her children doing their best to handle the loss of somebody who was certainly a great husband and father. I hope things will go well from them in the future.

AND, if I may speak bluntly, I hope karma will get to all the opportunistic morons who think it's cool to kick people when they are down. I'm looking at you, Germaine Greer.

kageri
09-29-2006, 03:24 PM
I saw that and Bindi's speech. Both very sad but admirable, especially Bindi's composure -- for someone so young, she sure is good at speaking in public. She's gonna go somewhere.

Nyo
10-08-2006, 05:39 AM
She's gonna go somewhere.

She's probably going to follow her dad's footsteps. :)