PDA

View Full Version : Frankie Foster: Employee or Straight-Up Slave?

fosters-fan
02-11-2013, 05:46 PM
I think the title explains all. Frankie does just about everything at Foster's and is the only employee there and yet somehow, I feel she is treated pretty badly, almost like a downright slave.

However, I think Herriman treats her the worst, ESPECIALLY in Destination: Imagination. What's worse is that he said it was Frankie's job to do everything without any respect. I mean, God! If anyone SAW him treating her badly as an employee, Mr. Herriman would be IN JAIL!! :frankiemad:

Cassini90125
02-12-2013, 01:36 AM
As I recall, Mr. Herriman admitted he was wrong near the end of the movie, and enacted the "Fair Chore Act", which essentially means that the IF's have to pitch in and help out... although how much "help" Cheese will provide is questionable, and you know that Bloo will slack off without being prodded. She still does a hell of a lot of work though, and she deserves a lot of credit for it. :frankiesmile:

fosters-fan
02-12-2013, 08:07 AM
Yeah, but it doesn't exactly change the fact that Mr. Herriman was EXTREMELY rude to Frankie in the past. :(

Howard
02-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Depends. She does get paid, and a room. You also have to figure that she has a massive inheritance when Mdm Foster kicks the bucket. Mr Herriman will be reporting to her. All the previous slave labor will pay off in the long run.:frankiesmile:

Cassini90125
02-12-2013, 09:10 PM
She does get paid, and a room.

She gets paid more than Mr. Herriman, too. Considering the amount of work she does, though, there's no doubt in my mind that she isn't getting paid enough. :P

Mr Herriman will be reporting to her.

Heheheheheheheheh... :blooevil: :terrevil: :bendy:

KazooBloo
12-01-2016, 01:40 PM
Madam Foster still owns the house. Herriman isn't boss, so Frankie is definitely an employee.