PDA

View Full Version : Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends Returning?

Imaginary Dream
11-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Our friends once raced through the old mansion meeting up with one another until the top floor was reached. There, Bloo and Mac would chase one another as the others watched. Then Bloo would playfully tackle Mac, causing the group to laugh good-naturedly and then the witty, creative, and often-hilarious antics of the episode would proceed.

On May 3rd 2009, this was reversed.

The house, and the big colorful world we have all come to love fades to blank white.

The end.

Or is it?

To me, the empty white space is like a blank canvas. It is destined for new ideas, and new scenes, to be brought to life in an explosion of color.

The same is true for our beloved cartoon.

I have had a love of writing for a while now and have started creating storylines that I think could potentially become new episodes. Although I am no champion writer, I do feel that I have potential to become one with practice. I have found enjoyment in writing these stories, and fans of the show that have read them had said that they could see them as real episodes, and I say why not?

Foster’s home for Imaginary Friends still has potential for new episodes after its years of running. After all, it’s a mansion filled with every imaginary friend imaginable! Not to mention Bloo, who never seems to have a dull moment! Any fosters episode will blow the cartoons of today out the water in creativity and overall wit.

Is it possible for an old cartoon to make a comeback? I say, absolutely! The Looney Toons have made a comeback under a new writer, and now is as good as ever, maybe better. Even My Little Pony has returned, now having the largest fan base than ever before. Plus, in Cartoon Network’s online contest for best cartoon, (including those who are currently running) Foster’s placed 6th. Not bad for a show that has ended three years ago!

I’m no match for Craig or Lauren you say? Although I don’t have the minds of these geniuses, I have watched enough Foster’s to know the style and am growing accustomed to writing in it. Perhaps I can even run the script by them to insure the optimum potential of the episode. Even all the previous co writers, artists, voice actors, etc. would be more than welcome to return.

How would you continue after that big ending? I believe a subtitle is called for, which will be Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends: Reimagined. According to my current thoughts, the characters will be the same age as when we left them, and the story will continue from were it left off. New characters would be introduced, old secrets would be revealed, and over all fun would abound!

I sincerely don’t think that Craig wanted to truly leave the series. He left the last episode he wrote wide open. Isn’t it time we filled the void? Its true that it may be difficult to convince Cartoon Network to allow the series to be continued, but I say, why not try?

As I always like to say, “Where there’s a will, there’s a way!” :D

LeoHoffmeister
05-13-2013, 09:27 AM
What you say it's true,but i'm not sure what can really happen in the future, The most of the things are possible,with a lot of variables. If it would come back,at least 1 channel will have to accept the cartoon. And ehh i don't know how Craig thinks but,the most of the cartoons,when they come back,they change it,they change it A LOT,making it horrible,but you got a good point,still,it will be a hard work in there,don't lose focus!

I feel fine,i know every ending is bad but,think about it,sometimes,better have an ended cartoon than a new and disgusting cartoon trying to replace the old one.

It would be great,a comeback of foster's home,without change anything,just new stories,but damn.. Craig is working in a new cartoon,for disney,so,we don't really know if he still is thinking about foster's home comeback,we just can hope for a surprise or something,i'll just keep watching all the seasons over and over again. :smed:

Writing stories and stuff is something awesome,keep on doing that there! I would like to read it someday ey? Don't lose your hope,it is something that people seems to be losing.

Imaginary Dream
05-19-2013, 03:09 PM
Thanks for your support!

If Foster's does return, I will make sure it will not loose the quality or charm that it once had. :bloogrin:

KazooBloo
12-06-2016, 11:45 AM
It's possible. Samurai Jack is returning and it was an eleven year gap between seasons.