PDA

View Full Version : Foster's comes to Boomerang

Ccook50
08-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Cartoon Network's sister channel Boomerang will start running Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends this upcoming Saturday, August 11 at 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific. They'll start from the beginning with "House Of Bloo's." It will air weekends.

Lynnie
08-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Why must Boomerang be included in the more expensive cable package? Along with The HUB (the network that airs the ponies)? So I don't have either. This is just not right. I can't say how happy I am to hear that stuffy old CN hasn't completely turned its back on our favorite show, though. Hooray, it'll air on TV again! :bloosmirk:

Howard
08-13-2012, 08:17 AM
I wonder if you can get it through Hulu, or NetFlix (a lot cheaper than cable or dish). I have my laptop, but I stream on my Ipad.:bloogrin:

LeoHoffmeister
05-13-2013, 01:20 PM
I'm afraid they're not running it on Boomerang anymore yeah?
And i heard Netflix started running it and other cartoons,not so long ago (1 month). But i'm not sure if it still running. ;-;

Sparky
05-14-2013, 08:50 PM
Oh yes I see Netflix does have it, but only season one.

KazooBloo
11-23-2016, 11:36 AM
It's still on Boomerang for me, but it comes on at 3AM.

Sparky
11-23-2016, 02:16 PM
So now Netflix has season one on dvd, and only disc two of season two. :P It shows up to five seasons but when you look at them they say "save" which means they'll let you know if they ever get them. Which won't happen because season three was a print on demand thing and no other seasons have hit dvd at all.

KazooBloo
11-24-2016, 07:45 AM
So now Netflix has season one on dvd, and only disc two of season two. :P It shows up to five seasons but when you look at them they say "save" which means they'll let you know if they ever get them. Which won't happen because season three was a print on demand thing and no other seasons have hit dvd at all.

That's strange. What's the point of adding them to Netflix then?