PDA

View Full Version : Music video ideas

InsaneFan
09-26-2006, 02:06 PM
Yeah, I just want someone to make a 'Me and My Gang' (Rascal Flatts) vid. XP That would be awesome.

Cassini90125
09-26-2006, 02:13 PM
Carly Simon's "You're So Vain" with footage of Bloo would be nice. 8-)

Mr. Marshmallow
09-26-2006, 04:57 PM
Frankie Music Video! There MUST be a Frankie video 8-). But seriously. I know two perfect songs for a Frankie vid:

If you want good lyrical tie ins, I say "Pretty Girl" by Sugarcult.

Or if you want super sappy for those who love not like Frankie (i.e. me), "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt.

Phantomoperaghost
10-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Hehe, all my vid ideas are from songs from musicals latley.....You may think I'm silly...... [Which I am :) But, I pride in that fact. :)] But, for instance,today I got three ideas for Foster's vids.....that, If I get the right clips, may put on Youtube sometime!

One Short Day [Wicked]- Basically, showing what a great place Foster's is.......like, in the musical Wicked they were all singing about how great the Emerald City was.......so, this vid would basically just show the gang having fun in the house and all the cool rooms and stuff. ;D [If you heard the song, it'd make sense]

Popular [Wicked]- Would be a joke video showing clips of the ep "Bye Bye Nerdy" with Bloo kinda playing the part of G[a]linda trying to make Mac cool, or popular........la, la, la, la! *Runs of singing it 'cause it's so addicting! ;D ]

Thank Goodness [Wicked]- I know, all my ideas are from Wicked. I dun know why, but, Wicked has been on my brain latley. Actually, this vid would be a very short one, 'cus it only be the part where Glinda sings, "Yes, I couldn't be happier......simply couldn't be happier. Well, not simply, 'cus getting your dreams, it's strange but it seems, is a little.....well, complicated. There's a kinda, a sorta, cost, there's a couple of things get lost. THere are bridges you crossed you didn't know you crossed until you crossed. And if that joy, that thrill, doesn't thrill like you think it will.....still....with this perfect finalie, the cheers and the valey [actually, have no clue what's she says after cheers.....I think it's valey, not sure......but, you dun care ;D] who, who, couldn't be happier. No, I couldn't be happier, because happy is what happens when all your dreams come true. Well, isn't it? Happy is what happens when your dreams come true....." It would show clips from the Sweet Stench Of Success......because, everytime I watch that ep, I keep hearing that line sung in my head........

So, those are my very musical ideas! And, can someone please tell me where I can get clips of Foster's eps? 'Cause I really would love to do these ideas. :)