PDA

View Full Version : Fosters Official Blogspot.

Cheesecake_Recipe
08-16-2006, 12:37 AM
Fosters Official Blog. (http://fosterstv.blogspot.com/)

FostersFriend
08-16-2006, 12:43 AM
I love that blog, it's so intresting. Especially the character designs :)

Cheesecake_Recipe
08-16-2006, 12:44 AM
It does hold a lot of fun facts. Seeing your thread about your blog spot reminded me that there was an official one.

It's so cool to know that they like to indulge the fans in such interesting details of the show's processes.

Kzinistzerg
08-16-2006, 06:50 AM
Yeah, I find it interesting how they have the production pictures of the characters- they really did look different way back when. Especially the Coco designs...

taranchula
08-16-2006, 12:25 PM
I am going to sticky this thread, just so that we always have access to the production blog on these forums.

FostersFriend
08-24-2006, 01:47 AM
The blog has been updated with a readable script of Go Goo Go :bloogrin

taranchula
08-24-2006, 01:04 PM
The blog has been updated with a readable script of Go Goo Go :bloogrin

It's actaully the outline of the episode, which is of course the basis for the script.

Sparky
08-24-2006, 01:24 PM
I wonder if Craig will delete that synopsis for a "proposed" PPG movie sequel that someone spammed up his blog with... ::) I think he should just leave it there and let everyone else come along and tear the guy apart. :) 'Cause they will.

taranchula
08-24-2006, 02:12 PM
It's always interesting to see what kind of changes an episode can go through from conception all the way to it's initial airing, like for example Goo's parents were supposed to be in the episode but for some reason during the creative process they 86'd the characters from the episode, and you know part of me wishes they stuck with the original title "One Goo Over the Cuckoo's Nest", if only because I am a big fan of the Ken Kesey novel/Jack Nicholson Movie which the original title parodies.

But such is life... and there is no law saying they can't use that particular title for a future episode.

FostersFriend
08-25-2006, 01:00 AM
I just read that spam of the sequel to the PPG's movie. It made me laugh because the guy is so demanding in his second paragraph. He should realise Craig isn't really going to listen to him besides he was done with the PPG's after the movie. R.I.P. PP's :(

kageri
08-25-2006, 08:44 PM
This is my favorite part of the outline of Go Goo Go:

"It sounds awful, but it's going to be funny because it's Mac, and not you."

I love Lauren's logic.

FostersFriend
09-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Lol I love that to lol 8D

lucyrocks73
09-01-2006, 11:52 AM
Well, it makes it sound like Goo is home schooled... And knows an awful lot about Terrence. Or what she thinks she knows about him. Honestly, she thinks he's smart.

My gosh, it's a clone of ME!!!

-Marty 8-)

Voxxyn
09-05-2006, 04:03 PM
Also it gives BS&P (Broadcast, Standards, & Practices) a chance to see if we're up to no good. (and it's a good thing too 'cause if you know Foster's you know we're always trying to get away with something:)

They must be pretty loose if they allowed "Imposter's"... :P

InsaneFan
09-06-2006, 04:33 PM
YES! I was right about Goo bein' Homeschooled! *high-fives self*

And guess what else? SHE KEEPS COMING BACK AND COMING BACK AND COMING BACK! *high-fives self again*

YuckieDuck
09-08-2006, 04:32 AM
I just read that spam of the sequel to the PPG's movie. It made me laugh because the guy is so demanding in his second paragraph. He should realise Craig isn't really going to listen to him besides he was done with the PPG's after the movie. R.I.P. PP's :(

Yeah, at least when everyone would know the plot after reading the comment! 8D

Also:
...the realistic dinosaur designs by Ricardo Delgado Why should Powerpuff Girls have realistic dinosaur designs? They wouldn't fit in a fictional show like PPG or other Cartoon Cartoons.

a musical score by Hans Zimmer and James L. Venable with african-themed cues, and Sound Editorial and Design and Post-Production Sound services by Skywalker Sound and Park Road Post.Hans Zimmer? Why does it seem like Zimmer composes every movie made nowadays?

The Film will be animated and released in an aspect ratio of 2.35:1, and will have a theatrical running time of 2 hours and 25 minutes, and that means a total of 75 minutes will be cut from the film but will be added back in a 220-minute extended cut.Why would an outline that simple be made into an almost four hour long movie? And would it seriously be good for a movie to have 1/3 of it cut out?

The Powerpuff Girls Returns will have a theatrical run that will last 313 days. The Powerpuff Girls Returns will have a gigantically massive advertising, marketing, and promotional campaign.I don't think CN would spend that much money on advertising of a movie. Has any studio ever spent?

Bloo2daMacs
09-08-2006, 05:03 AM
I think that dumbest thing about that is that the person who posted the "PPG movie" thing expects Cartoon Network, Craig McCracken, and ALL of his cew to be able to spend all that time contacting all those people and doing all of that hard work on a show that has already been CANCELED!! It just's not gonna happen...

especially not with THAT ol' plot!

taranchula
09-08-2006, 06:06 AM
And I thought I had way too much free time on my hands....

Man so much detail but this guy is forgetting the most improtant thing... which company is going to provide the bottled water for the cast during the recording sessons? Evian?, Disani?, Aquafina?, Poland Springs?

Come on, we have to know these things.

Bloo2daMacs
09-08-2006, 07:42 AM
Man so much detail but this guy is forgetting the most improtant thing... which company is going to provide the bottled water for the cast during the recording sessons? Evian?, Disani?, Aquafina?, Poland Springs?

Come on, we have to know these things.

YES WE DO!! I think it should be Dassani, the poodle from the commercial says it's crisp, fresh, and makes her feel like she's being scratched in "All the right places!!"

but this is getting off topic. I hope that Craig updates soon!

One Radical Dude
10-08-2006, 11:22 PM
Okay, guys, Craig updated the blog on Sunday. Scope out the multiple updates he posted! :o

CG
10-09-2006, 01:38 AM
And do you see, guys? SONGS. There's actual lyrics and songs, so some characters might get a chance to sing. Looks like the Wilt fangirls dreams have come true! . . . unless he keeps being interupted whilst he sings.

"And no singing!"
"Sorry!"

antgirl1
10-09-2006, 05:40 AM
And do you see, guys? SONGS. There's actual lyrics and songs, so some characters might get a chance to sing. Looks like the Wilt fangirls dreams have come true! . . . unless he keeps being interupted whilst he sings.

"And no singing!"
"Sorry!"

....Erm, CG...I don't mean to be a bugger or anything, but he never said anything about Good Wilt Hunting having songs. He was just telling you the best way to make them for something.

One Radical Dude
10-09-2006, 11:16 AM
ant, CG never mentioned GWH in her reply. All she mentioned was Wilt.

CG
10-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Darn right I wasn't talking about GWH, I WAS talking about the episode they're working on in the blog because Craig mentioned that there's songs in that upcoming episode. I highly doubt what they're working that slowly on GWH, so much so they just got the audio recorded and not even animation done, do you, antgirl1? I think GWH would be partly done by now.

Sheesh, mention Wilt...

antgirl1
10-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Sorry, CG. I sometimes just assume things without thinking (like I ever do that anyway). I didn't know what you meant when you said something about songs. And yes, I agree that GWH should be at least half done. And I re-read the entry, but must have not read slowly enough, for I saw nothing but mentioning how you put in songs in the best way. I'm so lame it's not funny. :(

Mentioning Wilt can be fun, unless it confuses others. I probably did just now. Sorry for that too.

The one thing in that blurry thing with lots of paper on it I could make out was the "Come ooooooooooooooooooooooooooon" thing that Bloo (or whoever did that) did. I'm going to pretend it was from Cuckoo for Coco Cards.

kageri
10-09-2006, 09:19 PM
Songs?! Like, songs with singing?! We get to hear them sing?! Holy Heart Failure, Batman! This'll be the greatest episode EVER!

....or at least it'll have singing.

InsaneFan
10-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Songs?! Like, songs with singing?! We get to hear them sing?! Holy Heart Failure, Batman! This'll be the greatest episode EVER!

....or at least it'll have singing.

Holy Heart Failure?? *restrained cackle* I have to use that sometime...

But yeah, I nearly died when I saw that. SINGING?? I never thought I'd see the day for Foster's...So I guess I've been HOLYDUDEYOUAREWROOOOOONG'd.

*little pink hearts fly everywheres* Yay!

taranchula
10-10-2006, 06:20 PM
I always figured that they would do a musical or a music related episode, at one point in time during the course of the series, now the fevered dream is almost reality. And I for one cannot wait to see it.

One Radical Dude
10-10-2006, 07:02 PM
It's amazing that one, such as Tom Kane, can be a huge part of the show, even though he does the recording of Herriman from his home studio. I had no idea that he's not based in the LA area. :o

Kzinistzerg
10-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Wow. Hehe, "sean marquette in the back hiding for some reason" just strikes me as funny.

I'm so glad they updated! WHeee!

FostersFriend
10-14-2006, 01:22 AM
That's fantastic. Craig updated again. And I love the house paintings. :goo:

lucyrocks73
11-11-2006, 06:07 PM
I hope Craig updates again soon... :( Oh, well. I know he's busy. I guess I'll just have to re-read everything six times and be satisified with that for now.

-Marty :goo:

Kzinistzerg
07-17-2007, 09:44 AM
It's been nine freaking months since we had an update. COME ON DAMMIT!

ptps
07-17-2007, 10:56 AM
It's been nine freaking months since we had an update. COME ON DAMMIT!

Well, yeah, people have something called a job and a life and schedules. And contracts. And stress. And a lot of other things. Deal. >>;

One Radical Dude
07-17-2007, 12:07 PM
ptps has a point there. Plus, I heard that they're probably discontinuing the updates on the blog. I'd be really surprised, if they updated anything in the near future.

taranchula
07-17-2007, 04:23 PM
I thought the reasons why there hasn't been any updates have been explained already....

As for the blog, I never really did it. Craig was spear heading it, and it's come to the point where Craig is so busy getting shows to you (and working in CN development) that he hasn't been able to get to it. And actually, I think he's kinda embarrassed about neglectingit and it's keeping him form posting more. Perhaps it would be best if we shut it down. We though about asking a crew member to take the reigns, but we all need our time to get our work done. I hate to say it, but maybe it should just come down.
-Lauren

lucyrocks73
08-20-2007, 04:05 AM
That would explain a lot. But I really liked it... It was really neat seeing all of the behind the scenes things. Oh well.

antgirl1
08-20-2007, 02:36 PM
If, someday, they aren't so busy anymore, they might post again.

Lynnie
12-29-2007, 08:24 PM
Eh hem... Well, there seems to be an update at BLOGregard. Although not what we're all wanting. It appears the last few entries have been deleted. The Foster's Houses, the voice work, the scripts... all gone. The latest post was made in October of '06, and now the latest is from August. Unless it's a blogspot glitch, I'm wondering if they were deleted because something happened. :macwor: Maybe having to do with copyright issues? Or some of the comments that had been left? I don't know. I hope everything's ok.

It's interesting to see some "action" there again, though. If Craig himself deleted the posts, it shows he still stops by. I don't want to hold my breath that there'll be anything new popping up there, but some "action" is still some "action". ;)

I do miss those posts though. The pictures were awesome. :'(

Sparky
12-29-2007, 08:41 PM
Yeah...well maybe someone will let us know what's up. Or maybe they'll just pull the whole blog as mentioned they might.

KazooBloo
12-01-2016, 02:22 PM
Wish it was still active.