PDA

View Full Version : How can I get around this?

scary_dream
02-08-2010, 06:03 PM
I've tried hunting this down on the NF forums and on the FF forums, and have found very little information about it, so forgive me if I am re-posting a previous thread.

Anyhow, I finally got a computer that will run the game and successfully managed to play for the first few hours last night. I did all the missions in the future and then went to the past, and it worked fine for about ten minutes. I got up near the KND treehouse twice using the jump pads and it worked fine, too. Now, however, when I try to get up there again, I get the "network close" message. It is kind of frustrating because I can't really progress without getting up there, and I am stuck indefinitely until they fix it. The FF forum members say that they are having various jump pad problems, as well, but some of them say they aren't, and it is all just a bunch of complaining so nobody is really of much assistance.

What I'm asking is this: Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you get around it? Did it fix itself after a while, or did you have to do something different?

Sparky
02-08-2010, 06:20 PM
As far as I know you have to wait for them to fix the issue. This happens sometimes with warps. :/

scary_dream
02-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Thanks. Luckily I managed to get around it pretty well. I had previously talked to Mojo Jojo's monkeys, so I just had to run to Peach Creek Commons and then have them fly me there. It was a bit of an inconvenience, but it was much better than the game completely crashing!

KazooBloo
12-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Well, perfect!