PDA

View Full Version : Facing Fuse

Sparky
09-02-2009, 11:41 AM
So who all has taken down Fuse, either alone or in a group? How many times? What nanos did you use? Any stories or special techniques to share?

I'm level 36 now and got the mission to fight Fuse yesterday. I hope to be able to beat him alone, but like a lot of other people I don't want to cash in mission for a while. Since we're not getting new levels and missions until late this year (or so its reported) then there's no reason to finish that mission so early. If I can't beat him alone I'll have to find a group, but I really hope I don't have to do that (for fun would be okay).

Reading other people's accounts of fighting Fuse, it looks like it's a good idea to have a Freedom nano to survive his non-stop stun attack - unfortunately I have no Freedom nanos, as I always thought they looked useless. :P So if I want one I'll have to spend FM on changing.

KazooBloo
12-02-2016, 03:51 PM
Have you managed to beat fuse?

Sparky
12-04-2016, 07:16 PM
You know, I never bothered! I just left him alone and went to do other stuff, lol.

KazooBloo
12-05-2016, 01:51 PM
But you need closure! This guy has been around for over eight years, biding his time.