PDA

View Full Version : Blue hooded girl from "Race for your Life Mac and Bloo!"

PeterFoster111
07-20-2009, 10:34 AM
I wonder what would happen if she caught Mac...
By the way, I think she's beutiful, but we all know Frankie is the one we love most. I have a crush on her BUT I LOVE FRANKIE BETTER.

And, please, don't have the first comment on here about merging with an existing post. I cannot be bothered to look thorugh the threads to see if there is already another one. If you answer my question it will be highly appreciated.

Sparky
07-20-2009, 11:10 AM
I cannot be bothered to look thorugh the threads to see if there is already another one.

Do you not know what the "search" function is for? Comments like yours don't exactly endear you to the staff, you know. :jk:

Natty
07-20-2009, 12:20 PM
If you can't be bothered to search through threads, I can't be bothered to reply with a decent answer.

BUT I have been wondering: how old/young are you? I hope the answer to that question might change my current opinion about your topics..

Anyhow, like Sparky asked in the post above: please search for a topic before you open a new one. That's way better than opening multiple topic about one subject ;)

Mew
07-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Judging by this (http://cheezburger.com/view.aspx?ciid=4746987) picture he posted, I'm guessing he's pretty young. Sure looks it, anyway.

Sparky
07-20-2009, 02:50 PM
You guys...that's pretty off topic. :P

Back on topic, I guess this (http://www.fosters-home.com/screengrabs/6/605-0047.jpg) is the blue-hooded girl in question, but to be honest...I don't even remember her. Maybe Peter can quickly recap her part in the ep for us.

PeterFoster111
07-20-2009, 11:57 PM
If you can't be bothered to search through threads, I can't be bothered to reply with a decent answer.

BUT I have been wondering: how old/young are you? I hope the answer to that question might change my current opinion about your topics..

Anyhow, like Sparky asked in the post above: please search for a topic before you open a new one. That's way better than opening multiple topic about one subject ;)

I did actully search but there was nothing.
Also, my FRIEND was holding my cat. I took the picture. My friend is quite young, and he dosen't know that I have an account on this forum. Also, like Sparky says, this is a thread about the blue girl in race for your life mac and bloo. Go talk about age somewhere else. If you wan't I'll open a thread for you to talk about it, but I'm not in the discussion.

PeterFoster111
07-21-2009, 09:25 AM
You guys...that's pretty off topic. :P

Back on topic, I guess this (http://www.fosters-home.com/screengrabs/6/605-0047.jpg) is the blue-hooded girl in question, but to be honest...I don't even remember her. Maybe Peter can quickly recap her part in the ep for us.

Sure! I'd be happy to help and get you remembering her.

When Mac was trying to find Bloo, he was mistaken since he thought Bloo was on the bus and was cheating in the big race back to Foster's. He managed to catch up with the bus and jumped on the blue hooden girl but then he was mistaken. She then grrr'ed at him and Mac ran away.

BHG (blue hooden girl) "Yeah! You better run!"

That's her first apperance. Hoped that helped! ;)

Mew
07-27-2009, 01:19 AM
Yeah, I know it's off topic, and I'd be glad to go back to the discussion :) Personally, I haven't given it much thought, but I think she'd just talk to him and maybe take him home and talk to his mother.. Something like that, maybe?

PeterFoster111
07-27-2009, 02:51 AM
Yeah, I know it's off topic, and I'd be glad to go back to the discussion :) Personally, I haven't given it much thought, but I think she'd just talk to him and maybe take him home and talk to his mother.. Something like that, maybe?

Ill add that as a poll option for you.

MaxJ1800
06-23-2010, 10:24 PM
Come, on, he tackled her. He's lucky she didn't kick his butt.

KazooBloo
12-01-2016, 01:54 PM
I don't think she'd kill Mac. Why is that an option?

Cassini90125
12-01-2016, 11:26 PM
Because the OP is, um, "unbalanced". :bloocross: :cheesegrin: :weirded:

KazooBloo
12-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Heh, I agree. 8D;D