PDA

View Full Version : Making Foster's DVD'S (NO TALKING ABOUT SELLING!)

PeterFoster111
07-17-2009, 10:13 AM
I can't believe really that Sparky can actully upload full episodes. I think we have won the race beacause the only Foster's DVD's you can buy are seasons (I call them series) 1 and 2. Sparky uploaded season 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6.

Sparky, can I keep this thread, please? I promise we won't talk about selling bootleg DVD's. Infact, I don't know even HOW TO. Beacause it's illegal. And one question, do you have permission to upload episodes to the site?

Sparky
07-17-2009, 03:41 PM
No one has ever said to me I have "permission" to upload eps to Megaupload. But no one has told me to stop, either. I'd stop if I was told/asked to. I make it a point personally to never upload high-quality eps, or to rip the eps from the DVDs and upload those - mine have splash ads and everything. The purpose of my uploads is so people who ordinarily couldn't see the eps can, not so people can put them on DVDs and sell them or anything like that. And I don't think my uploads stop people buying the official DVDs as again, my copies aren't high quality. That's why people whining at me that my uploads aren't high quality are wasting their time. I don't care, and I won't upload better-quality eps.

PeterFoster111
07-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Actully, one episode was cool quality when I played it on my DVD player. I THINK it was hiccy burp.

Sparky
07-18-2009, 01:58 PM
So...what was this thread for? Did you need help making DVDs, or are you going to share your knowledge with the rest of us?

PeterFoster111
07-27-2009, 09:55 AM
So...what was this thread for? Did you need help making DVDs, or are you going to share your knowledge with the rest of us?

This thread is for discussion to find out that if uploading full episodes of the show is illegal. You even uploaded a whole movie!

But actully, I think you should keep going, beacause the only thing you need to pay for to make fosters DVD's is some DVD-RW discs and some CD cases (if needed).

I cannot wait for you to upload A lost claus if you can.

Sparky
07-27-2009, 10:09 PM
I am starting to get the vibe that you want me to get arrested or something. Look, it is not up to anyone on this forum, unless they work at CN, if I or anyone else "can" upload eps anywhere. This forum has been here for years, the eps have been up for years, people who work at CN have been here for YEARS. Nobody has said anything to me EVER. WE DO NOT NEED A THREAD to determine whether or not I can upload eps. If CN has a problem with it they know how to reach me.

Locked. And if you make another thread on this you will be banned. I don't care what your excuse is, people who cannot follow simple instructions around here cannot stay, period.