PDA

View Full Version : animations?

kaytea
09-18-2006, 06:19 AM
Im just wondering how do you make animation gif =)

Cassini90125
09-18-2006, 06:30 AM
There's almost certainly tutorials available online. DA might have something. Or you might enter "GIF" in your search engine, see what turns up. I'd kind of like to know how to make GIF's, too.

BlooCheese
09-18-2006, 06:52 PM
I had this program on my computer that could do really cool art stuff, but as for animation, it wasn't much. All it did was make fireworks and kaleidoscopes, and I'd get so dizzy from the latter it wasn't funny.

Matchsticks
09-18-2006, 07:09 PM
It really depends on your program. I used to have one program where all I had to do was load the frames into the wizard and set the timing.

What programs do you use/have for Gif making?

billytheskink
09-19-2006, 01:12 PM
I use GifBuilder. It's mac-only though, I believe. Runs in classic, not OS X, at least the version I have does. Just google it, there's plenty of mirrors to download it.

CG
09-19-2006, 01:32 PM
I use the power of Adobe ImageReady. Which came with my Adobe Photoshop. But I'm sure you could find a crack somewhere online. I use it to make all of my avatars, userbars, etc. etc.

I even made this (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32341846/) with it.

kaytea
09-19-2006, 01:45 PM
I use the power of Adobe ImageReady. Which came with my Adobe Photoshop. But I'm sure you could find a crack somewhere online. I use it to make all of my avatars, userbars, etc. etc.

I even made this (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32341846/) with it.

I have that but its confusing D=
plus im wondering how do you make Gif animations from videos
for example like FHFIF

Scribble
09-21-2006, 07:28 AM
Actually I'd be quite interested in that too. I'm getting interested in animation in general and I've always wanted to make animated gifs and avatars myself.^^ Unfortunately I've only ever mananged to make one thing and that wasn't all that special...

vinny
09-21-2006, 10:23 AM
I use GifBuilder. It's mac-only though, I believe. Runs in classic, not OS X, at least the version I have does. Just google it, there's plenty of mirrors to download it.

mac rocks. well anyone using osx can use micomedia studio. i have the pro version, i havent tryed it, but i hear its the best. but if you just want basic gif's, do a search on photobucket.com

HappyFoppy
09-24-2006, 09:05 AM
UnFreeZ is awesome for animated gifs in windows, mainly because it's free and simple. You have to make the apart gif's all together in a folder though... then drag them in the program.