PDA

View Full Version : A Dozen Foster's Badges

Sparky
06-22-2009, 03:38 PM
http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/myimages/fostersbadges.jpg

A set of 12 embroidered badges I designed and then made on my embroidery machine. If you've seen the round Foster's stickers I received from the studio years ago, you'll recognise the first ten. as those are what I used. :terrsmile: Then there's a logo and an "I (heart) FB" badge I made from the design I did for the Terrence doll's shorts to bring it to a dozen (sorry but I didn't want to include Sock Dog, who was the 12th in the sticker set). They are all about 3" and are iron-ons.

These are not for sale, so don't ask. ;) This is the "first run" and many of the imperfections in the designs have been corrected in the design files so they'll look better next time around.

Lynnie
06-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Those came out great! It's nice seeing a Terrence, Duchess and a I <3 FB one, as we don't see them around as often. What are you going to do with them? :)

Cassini90125
06-22-2009, 03:55 PM
These are not for sale, so don't ask. ;)

Dang, I was all set to haul out my checkbook, too. ;)

These are excellent, first run or not. I'm thinking the logo badge would be perfect on the front of a baseball cap. Great job! ;D

Sparky
06-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Those came out great! It's nice seeing a Terrence, Duchess and a I <3 FB one, as we don't see them around as often. What are you going to do with them? :)

Put 'em all over my backpack. ;)

Howard
06-22-2009, 05:07 PM
These are great Sparky! The first run looks like a total success to me!:terrsmile:

Mac-a-lacka
06-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Those are awesome! I wish I had one to put on my backpack. :)

jekylljuice
06-23-2009, 06:23 AM
Imperfections, you say? Can't say that I see any of those myself. Excellent work! You're going to have a very lovely-looking backpack. :up:

You'll have to remind me...who's Sock Dog again? Is he one of the backgound IFs? If so, then he seems like kind of a random character to include in a main cast ensemble, even for the sake of bulking it up to an even number of stickers...am I right in thinking that these stickers were associated with Season One of Foster's, before Cheese and Goo were introduced to the show?

Sparky
06-23-2009, 11:07 AM
You'll have to remind me...who's Sock Dog again? Is he one of the backgound IFs? If so, then he seems like kind of a random character to include in a main cast ensemble, even for the sake of bulking it up to an even number of stickers...am I right in thinking that these stickers were associated with Season One of Foster's, before Cheese and Goo were introduced to the show?

Yes to all those things. I don't think I have a picture handy. He's seen briefly a few times in the series, he looks like a long sock puppet and he tends to carry things on his back, like the laundry basket. he was never once an important character and I always found him an odd choice for the sticker set. I was kind of waiting for six seasons for him to become important, lol.

Sparky
06-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Backpack is done (http://neithersparky.deviantart.com/art/Foster-s-Backpack-127335369). :terrsmile: Had some trouble getting the patches to stick, hope they don't fall off. :P I really had to cram them on there but I wanted to use all 10 characters and the logo, too.

Lynnie
06-26-2009, 03:56 PM
That must be one of the most awesome backpacks ever in the history of backpacks. At first I thought you were referring to your Bloo one-strapped back pack, but now I see what happened with that. Sorry to hear it didn't turn out as well as you hoped last year. But this should be just as fun to show off at the Con next month! :terrsmile:

Sparky
06-26-2009, 05:10 PM
No the Bloo backpack is great, I used it for a couple years just fine. But I did get tired of it slipping down so I want to use a two-strap backpack for a while. When I bought this one I did plan to embroider Bloo's face on it like I painted the last one, but then I decided to do this instead.

jekylljuice
06-27-2009, 09:57 AM
That looks fantastic, Sparky. Hope you get your due props for it when you wear it in public this weekend. :smed:

KazooBloo
12-26-2016, 03:25 AM
Awesome patchwork!

Sparky
12-26-2016, 11:11 AM
Yeah may as well put it here, these ARE for sale now as of recently. They can be bought in my Etsy shop, here (https://www.etsy.com/listing/468465844/fosters-home-for-imaginary-friends-patch).