PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor Pains

Mr. Marshmallow
09-17-2006, 01:21 PM
I thought this episode was pretty funny, and I never heard alot of people mentioning it so I just decided I'd post it and see what everyone really thought of it. I think there's some great lines in here:

Like with Eduardo talking to the guy wanting the forums "Wilt, come over here. I don't like talking to this guy!"

Or when Bloo brought back Orlando Bloo and Frankie grabbed the suit yelling "I'm BURNING these".

Or "Just talk to her, Madame's Foster crazy but then again, so are you" :D

Matchsticks
09-17-2006, 01:44 PM
I loved the episode, exspecillay whem Mac asked Bloo, "You did Orlando Bloo without me?"

CG
09-17-2006, 02:00 PM
I felt sorry for Eduardo, he was grasping at loose ends with those people. Specially when Goo made him cry. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna forgive her any time soon.

Cassini90125
09-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Same here, I did not like Goo at all in this episode. It's still one of my favorites though.

Mr. Marshmallow
09-17-2006, 04:58 PM
Goo was actually useful here for a change, usually she just pops up and annoys the crap out of people for part of her abnormal idea of fun. But as it was clear with her "rules", she actually really helped the adopt-a-thought process.

I loved when Eduardo was told to make small talk and he brings up the universe is small "In retrospect" bit. I loved seeing Madame Foster going nuts at Old man River, even joining in on tossing the paper balls at his lawn with Bloo.

I also couldn't help but laugh at Frankie's little "situation"

"You got kids?"

"Yes......64 little darlings"

8D Oh what a spot to be put on. I think that kid's a pain in the ass by the way, I mean seriously, he was able to piss off anyone with those faces.

Matchsticks
09-17-2006, 06:00 PM
I wanted to smack Young Man Rivers so bad.

scary_dream
09-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Hah I loved the Orlando Bloo/Frankie conversation!!

"64 beautiful children... What were their names again, blubberbutt?"

taranchula
09-18-2006, 08:58 AM
I really hope this episode makes the short list of which episode to send to the Emmy Awards people, because to me it's just that good.

Imaginary Light
09-18-2006, 11:46 AM
I loved this episode so much. Goo was pretty mean in it, but it didn't annoy me as much as it annoyed others.

Madame Foster flying through the air at Old Man Rivers is pretty funny, you know:)

One Radical Dude
09-18-2006, 01:31 PM
I enjoyed this episode, although I didn't like how Goo and Frankie acted in this episode (Goo being demanding, while Frankie was kind of a wuss). The first act was a bit slow for me, too. Still, it was enjoyable for the most part.

Medikor
10-12-2006, 06:26 AM
The episode was great overall, but I think the Orlando Bloo and Frankie scene stole the show! It was hilareous how Frankie turned it against Bloo. "You kiss you're babies with that mouth?"8D

"C" the Dragon
01-21-2007, 11:38 AM
meh I didn't really like this episode,plus why the heck was frankie calling goo"sir" is she gay?

Actually, it's a reference of "Peanuts" when the girl with the glasses (Forgot her name) keeps calling Peppermint Patty "sir".

fosters home fan
01-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Actually, it's a reference of "Peanuts" when the girl with the glasses (Forgot her name) keeps calling Peppermint Patty "sir".

meh kind of a cruddy reference,don't you think? btw the girl's name is Marcie;)

Howard
01-22-2007, 09:36 AM
I rate this episode about average. The only thing I really like is the return of Orlando Bloo!8D :frankiesmile:

Voxxyn
01-22-2007, 10:16 AM
:terrconf: :( Why does everybody hate the episode now? I thought it was great, a well-written ensemble episode like "Crime After Crime" in which all the main characters got something to do.

LaBloo
01-22-2007, 02:06 PM
I Heard Bloo Say "The Needys need the trash, it's there thing" Sounds a little mean.

kageri
01-22-2007, 02:41 PM
(coughgoobeingcontrolfreakfrankiebeingagaypushover coughcough)

What's with this "gay" thing? Frankie isn't gay, dude, and especially not just because she called Goo "sir" for comedic effect. Sheesh.

I don't hate this episode. Goo bugged me by being annoying and bullying Eduardo (again), but the twist at the end and the Orlando Bloo bit made up for that.

Xx_BrokenWithASmile_Xx
01-22-2007, 04:46 PM
I thought this eppisode was pretty good!! I love Eduardos idea of 'small talk' and how they brought back Orlando Bloo too!

But I noticed of something about that Orlando Bloo part that was pretty funny if you think about it. Wilt and Bloo did Orlando Bloo this time so when frankie came over to Old Man Rivers and started talking about how Orlando Bloo is her "boyfriend with 64 kids", Wilt must have had NO IDEA what they were talking about since he wasnt in Franie My Dear! xDD I just find that pretty funny! I mean what would your expression be if you were hearing the conversation Frankie and Bloo were having! xDD

fosters home fan
01-22-2007, 07:31 PM
ok I just rewatched the episode and I still think it's meh but I still think most everyone acted weird in this one.Please forget about my other comments.

jekylljuice
02-21-2007, 08:23 AM
This is a fine, fine episode. I’ll give it my support.

It was certainly a better-handled and more enjoyable look at "Adopt a Thought Saturday" than Adoptcalypse Now, my only possible complaint being that the amount of screentime Goo gets in proportion to Coco is extortionately high...it was a pity that Coco had to take such a serious backseat, since pretty much every other regular character had their chance to shine throughout. Goo appeared to fulfill some of Coco's usual duties in this episode (producing the telephone and calling Old Man Rivers to divert his attention is something I would have expected our avian friend to have done, had she been one of the onlookers). But at least they ensured that Goo's role was functional and integral to the storyline, in light of her character's history.

In addition to the return of Orlando Bloo (along with Frankie's final exasperated reaction when Mac and Bloo attempt to reprise the scheme) and the irresistible, not-often-seen teaming of Bloo and Wilt, I have to appreciate those Alfred Hitchcock nods. Of course, I’ve seen Rear Window so many times that it’s impossible for me to shake the notion that, had Old Man Rivers discovered Bloo trespassing in his house, he would have throttled him. :jk:

The only thing that’s dangerous about him, as it turns out, are his poetry-writing skills (I’ll give him credit though, how many things are there that rhyme with “Foster”?).

Ub3rD4n
05-01-2007, 01:37 AM
This'un was pretty cool. I liked it start to finish. A definite "A" in my books. I didn't hate the way Goo acted at all in the episode. I mean, it was the first time I even saw Goo in an episode, but she was instantly popular with me. I, for one, will forever have, in my personal vocabulary, the term "brain hearts".

In retrospect, after getting to know Goo better, I think she's even MORE awesome in this episode. It shows that, for all her hyperactivity, she's still more than capable of doing something constructive. I'm sure that girl will have the world on a plate when she grows up.:goo:

Aly23
05-01-2007, 11:00 AM
I love Goo's voice when she is distracing old man rivers, asking him about his lawn! 8D

KazooBloo
12-05-2016, 12:20 AM
Man, Duchess was frustrating in this episode. Was odd that the neighbors didn't mind all the vandalism in their apartment though.