PDA

View Full Version : Looks like something's happened...

RedboXen
09-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Ok, playing this morning, all the characters have moved position

Wilt in in the dining room.
Frankie is in the Kitchen.
Herriman is in his office.
Madame Foster is in her room.
Eduardo is in the ground floor bathroom.
Bloo is in Duchess's Room.
Max is in the Bedroom next to Duchess's room.
Duchess is in Bedroom next to that.
Coco is in the Bathroom across from Duchess's room.

The game is still at v1.4.0 and having logged into my "other" account (the one I use for testing stuff) they are still in thier original places. So this is what happens when you've finished all of Bloo's Adventures..

Anyone else notice this? Im wondering whats going to happen on Tuesday when I've got enough points for another Adventure...

hermessiu
09-17-2006, 02:36 AM
I don't notice that, since I can't finish my last adventure :'(
The new positions of the characters you said are actually their original positions in May and June.

RedboXen
09-17-2006, 05:02 AM
Ah, I never thought of that. I guess its got ready to play adventures from the frist two updates then.. I'll let you know on Tueday :)

Thornwhistle
09-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Yes,I noticed this too,this is the second time it happened to me. I believe this happens when the game programers are working on new game installments.

bloonuggets
09-18-2006, 08:59 AM
Not unusual. I heard there is no September update as they're getting ready for Halloween in October and Christmas in December.

montitech
09-18-2006, 09:37 AM
This is a game bug,
I had it on a few of my accounts (I have 4)

for me it was caused by the birthdate I entered on the account. (I used several Birthdates)
If you play on your birthday all characters are waiting for you in the Dinning room,
And then after the cake they go back to their Original (MAy/June) position until something kicks them back to the correct position.
Since my birthday was the begining of August THey restored to the correct position when the backyard was added in AUgust's Update.

Monty

TraverseTown
09-18-2006, 12:27 PM
I just finished the final adventure and they didn't move around....:(

RedboXen
09-18-2006, 12:47 PM
I've been doing some experimenting, basicaly its down to which adventure your going to play next, the game starts with the first adventure current update, and then plays through to the last on of the current update, it then backtracks to the earliest adventure.

so In my case I started playing the game just before the August update, so I played the first adventure of the July update (Aventure 13), then the August Update happened and the next adventure was the frist one of the August update (Adventure 19). Then I worked my way through all the adventures in the August update, and its now started me at the first adventure of the game (Adventure 1).