PDA

View Full Version : Nano: Mac (lvl 27)

Sparky
02-23-2009, 10:03 PM
http://www.fosters-home.com/fusionfall/images/nano_mac.jpg

I don't have him yet, but its a tough call between sneak and rocket. Although I like Megas for sneak its fun to have a choice; and Dexter (who I chose for sneak) has horribly annoying dialogue. The only rocket nano I have so far is Professor Utonium who is just fine for dialogue - but again I like variety. I'll probably take sneak just because its a power I use for extended periods of time and I have to say I really want a mini-Mac following me around. That just seems awesome.

Mac-a-lacka
02-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Cool nano. :) :bloocross:

I'll probably take sneak just because its a power I use for extended periods of time and I have to say I really want a mini-Mac following me around. That just seems awesome.

Awesome indeed. :terrsmile: ;D

taranchula
02-24-2009, 05:23 AM
I love how his sleep based attack is called "After School Special" :bloogrin:

HerrimanWasHere
02-24-2009, 09:20 AM
I love how his sleep based attack is called "After School Special" :bloogrin:

XD Probably because many kids tend to fall asleep once they get home. *has seen it in many children*

Lynnie
02-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Ditto what Mac-a-lacka said. :up: It's things like these that make me think about signing up.

Another Castle
11-17-2009, 12:29 PM
I have just stumbled across this thread totally by accident, and I barely know what FusionFall is, and that picture is very small, but, is Mac not wearing anything on his upper-body?

Sparky
11-17-2009, 12:50 PM
I totally noticed that. :P No, he is, it just appears weird, his shirt kinda fades out. I think its because he is a red nano and usually has a red background so the shirt "bleeds" out...in the above picture they cut him away from his bg and put him on a black background which just makes it look worse. :P

KazooBloo
12-17-2016, 12:46 AM
Looking good!