PDA

View Full Version : Cant get to it..

Amu610
02-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Today i was playing Fusion Fall. i was trying to get to Fusion Coops lair, to get the Megas nano,and it timed me. my computer takes a while for it to load, and when i finally get there, it tells me that i need to start from the beginning again. I do this several times but i dont get a different result. And today, i tried again, but when i finally got in i saw the timer and it was down to 63 seconds.

Sparky
02-21-2009, 07:23 PM
This has happened to me, and to other people. :sadbendy: You can try sending a support ticket to the FF team, but you probably just need to keep trying. I've never had a timed mission end up being unbeatable. Your connection/computer may be to blame unfortunately. :/ Just try to make sure you have the clearest connection possible when you do a timed mission.

Amu610
02-21-2009, 08:30 PM
This has happened to me, and to other people. :sadbendy: You can try sending a support ticket to the FF team, but you probably just need to keep trying. I've never had a timed mission end up being unbeatable. Your connection/computer may be to blame unfortunately. :/ Just try to make sure you have the clearest connection possible when you do a timed mission.

I might send a support ticket later. Yeah my computer is about 3 years old.. so maybe thats why??

Sparky
02-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Well I mean you need a good connection, and your browser optimised. I've found that I have the fewest problems with IE (even though I don't normally like IE), and if I DON'T maximise the game window I don't have those stupid Unity crashes (like, at all). I also have my cache set really huge. But I think the cache size is mostly to speed up the process of loading the game whenever you go into the game. I haven't been able to beat the Network Close and "You have lost connection with the network" dropouts though. :/

Amu610
02-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Well I mean you need a good connection, and your browser optimised. I've found that I have the fewest problems with IE (even though I don't normally like IE), and if I DON'T maximise the game window I don't have those stupid Unity crashes (like, at all). I also have my cache set really huge. But I think the cache size is mostly to speed up the process of loading the game whenever you go into the game. I haven't been able to beat the Network Close and "You have lost connection with the network" dropouts though. :/

okay, i sent a support ticket. Is road runner good? because thats what i have :O

Sparky
02-22-2009, 01:05 PM
I have no idea, never tried it.

Amu610
02-22-2009, 02:21 PM
I have no idea, never tried it.

oh okay. anyone have road runner?

KazooBloo
12-17-2016, 12:54 AM
Support ticket is only way.