PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes can't find your level quests?

Snakemaster9
01-03-2009, 04:56 PM
I can't find any of my level quests anymore, after there is like a group of them, for example: Mayor's Assistant 1 out of 6, then you finish them, theres no more of your level , and you have to do low level quests :wiltshock:

Sparky
01-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Reading other forums it sounds like sometimes that happens. What you apparently need to do is try to make enough fusion matter to go to the next level, then more missions will open up. Do all the lower level missions you can, farm monsters, and do speed runs. There are a couple nanos who have powers that increase the amount of FM you get at the end of each mission, but I think the only one you'd have gotten so far is Buttercup (level 1)'s Scavenge skill. If you equip that nano before completing a mission you get like 20% more FM, which can be a nice bonus. Since the tutorial directs you to choose the stun power you'd have to switch to it, which isn't cheap. :P But that's up to you.

Snakemaster9
01-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Yea, I see what you are talking about. I try to do like every little quest now to get FM, or I change guides, and if I level up I just go back to the other guide. :bloogrin:

Sparky
01-06-2009, 03:21 PM
How is changing guides working for you? Reading other forums it sounds like changing guides is actually not beneficial if not actually hurtful in regards to getting guide armor etc but I'm not really sure.

One Radical Dude
01-06-2009, 05:48 PM
That's why I do all the World and Guide missions before doing the Nano one(s). During the beta testings, I focused too much on getting the Nanos more than completing missions. During the sneak preview, I chose to complete all missions before going into doing any Nano mission.

Guides: I went with Mojo Jojo for a little while, then switched to Double D/Edd later during "beta". I stuck with Ben Tennyson during the preview. It does cost you, each time you change guides.

Creamy
01-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I get that sometimes, but I thought it was meant to be like that. I just gives me time to do world missions, and then it's Nano time, so I do that, and I get guide missions again. I remember being confused about that before. I didn't know where to go next :P

Snakemaster9
01-07-2009, 03:50 AM
When I change guides, I can get all of their quests, as up to what my level is, not like 1 guide mission each time, I get the FM from that, then I can go to my other guide, the one I had before.

Sparky
01-26-2009, 09:39 PM
By the way I made this (http://www.fosters-home.com/fusionfall/missionschecklist.htm) recently and find it useful.

KazooBloo
12-17-2016, 12:55 AM
Looks like problem was solved.