PDA

View Full Version : Preorder Now Available

The Huntsman
12-18-2008, 06:48 AM
Gamestop is selling a pre-order package for FusionFall (http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=73399); for $20 bucks, you can get a subscription for four months, a shirt, a game guide and some special equipment. I thought I'd make this thread in order to spread the good word.

Sparky
12-18-2008, 10:44 AM
Neat!! Thanks for the news. ;D
(http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=73399)

Sparky
12-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Since I had to go out anyways I stopped by and placed my preorder. Since there's a t-shirt involved I thought I'd be giving my size but no, the guys say that when they have things like this that include t-shirts they always just get larges. (I hope they meant for the adults and that they also get in childrens' sizes.) So I ought to be able to fit a large but it sucks for people for whom a large is like a tent. :/

One Radical Dude
12-18-2008, 02:28 PM
Not a bad deal at all. We appreciate you for posting this.

Sparky
01-12-2009, 02:03 PM
These should arrive in stores tomorrow, so I'll post photo(s) of what I get. :terrsmile:

Sparky
01-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Unfortunately this still hasn't come in at Gamestop. :( Hopefully tomorrow.

Sparky
01-14-2009, 10:20 AM
Okay I got it finally and I'll tell you more about it soon; I just wanted to pop on to say: if you get this and go in to redeem your subscription and item codes, do not enter in the hyphens. Even though it says to enter in your codes exactly, and the codes on the card contain hyphens, if you enter the hyphens it will not accept them. Enter them without the hyphens. I know, it's really stupid. :P

Snakemaster9
01-14-2009, 12:21 PM
I tried to go on my level 14 from the sneak peeks and it said " You must be a suscriber to use this character slot." So they didn't delete anything or stuff like that :D

Sparky
01-14-2009, 01:36 PM
Okay here (http://www.fosters-home.com/fusionfall/victorypack.htm) is the info on the "Victory Pack", including the game guide as a pdf.

One Radical Dude
01-16-2009, 11:57 AM
For some reason, it won't let me redeem any codes.

"Oops!
We're sorry. A Master Account must make any changes to your account. Have your parent or guardian log in and submit your request.

For additional information, please contact Customer Service through the Help Center."

Isn't it great? ::)

Sparky
01-16-2009, 12:04 PM
This doesn't have anything to do with the hyphens, does it? :P (I assume not.) I'm asking on the help forum for you.

One Radical Dude
01-16-2009, 12:07 PM
Not at all. I don't even get a chance to type anything in. I always get that error. :P And thank you!

Sparky
01-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Oh I see! Just to check if it was site-wide I went to my redeem code page and I could get to it fine. I guess for some reason the site thinks you are a minor or that your account is linked to another "master" account. :/ You may need to submit a support ticket, but I guess we can give the FF forum mods a bit to reply to my post...

Sparky
01-16-2009, 12:37 PM
I suggest you just submit a support ticket. The mod who replied didn't seem to understand that you're NOT under a "master account" (or are you?). You're sure you have your right birthday on there and not one that makes you look like a minor? And you're sure you don't have a master account set up or anything?

I think its just support ticket time. :P

One Radical Dude
01-16-2009, 12:38 PM
I'll do something later. I have to go for training with my new employer. I'll let you know when/if things get resolved.

KazooBloo
12-17-2016, 01:15 AM
Never knew gamestop had fusionfall.

Sparky
12-18-2016, 04:22 PM
Oh yeah so, the t-shirt it came with was an adult small which I couldn't fit at the time but I lost 100 pounds and I can wear it now. ;D Good thing I held onto it!

KazooBloo
12-18-2016, 04:57 PM
And you wear it occasionally.