PDA

View Full Version : Never Forgotten Online Coloring Book

Sparky
09-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Preview the newest section of the site here (http://www.fosters-home.com/coloring/) and tell me what you think! :D

Cassini90125
09-29-2008, 09:40 PM
;D Heeeeeee... ;D

Bloo is now Pink. :bendy:

jekylljuice
09-30-2008, 01:17 AM
Cool! That's really neat, Sparky. :up:

;D Heeeeeee... ;D

Bloo is now Pink. :bendy:

I like pink. :smed:

taranchula
09-30-2008, 06:01 AM
Neato Torpedo, it's just like that section in Mario Paint where you can color Mario and Yoshi. (minus the cheesy music) :bloogrin:

Lynnie
09-30-2008, 02:49 PM
Fun! I like it. :) I have colored Mac and Blooregard in their regular colors. But yes, it's definitely fun to color them in odd colors, too. Hee hee... 8D Bloo's now jaundiced, and must get some sunshine right away. Go play outside, Bloo!

Cassini90125
09-30-2008, 03:14 PM
I made him look like a big lime. 8D

Can't wait to have some fun with the rest of the characters! ;D

Edit - Blue Cheese!!! 8D :cheesegrin:

Subzeroace
09-30-2008, 03:22 PM
Preview the newest section of the site here (http://www.fosters-home.com/coloring/) and tell me what you think! :D

Beyond awesome! I coloured in Cheese, what I did looks like some sort of psychedelic heck world XD~

jekylljuice
09-30-2008, 03:34 PM
Awesome, more pictures! I just made Cheese a limeade-swilling albino. It was a surprisingly sensational experience. :cheese:

Sparky
09-30-2008, 04:46 PM
It takes a while to prepare each image, as I have to go over them in detail to make sure there are no "leaks" and there are no inaccessible pixels. I did sneak in two new images today (plus fixed the first one), but I'll let you guys know when I do major updates.

Sparky
10-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Posted a few new pictures. The names are only numbers for now, I'll make more descriptive names when I get enough up. I'm going through the "Mac Daddy" coloring book, mostly in order; that's why there's so many Cheese pics already - the book covers first Mac Daddy, then Store Wars, then Partying Is Such Sweet Soiree. The Eduardo and Frankie pic, with its many small areas, is particularly challenging, but I just finished it so it can be done! (Be aware that the plugin's "undo" button is unreliable and pressing it will sometimes mess up the whole image, so try not to make mistakes at all if you can).

Cassini90125
10-01-2008, 10:03 PM
I see what you mean about the "undo" button. I'd just finished coloring Frankie and was starting on Eduardo, goofed, clicked, and it's back to the drawing board. :bloocross:

Excellent work on the pics either way. ;D :up:

Sparky
10-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Okay this has been officially launched. GM manged to get the optional "save" feature to work - sort of. Instead of bringing up a save dialog (which would be ideal) pressing the save button takes you to the temporary image stored in my cgi-bin directory where you can "save as" or print it. Depending on your browser it will save as different filetypes (IE insists on bitmap while Firefox leaves it as a gif).

Anyways I discovered the application will not hold more than 12 images, so what you see is what you get. Again, this activity can be found here. (http://www.fosters-home.com/coloring/index.htm)

Bloo2daMacs
10-17-2008, 07:38 PM
This thing is awesome! Great idea!

(900th post! Woot!)

HerrimanWasHere
01-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Haha, I had a ton of fun with this. I ended up doing ten different versions of Herriman, and one for each of the other ones. Thank you. ^_^

PeterFoster111
07-20-2009, 02:41 AM
I made twisted, evil and dark versions of Mac, Bloo, Frankie, Wilt, Eduardo, Madame Foster, Mr Herriman, Cheese (chocalate milk) and Cheese (juice). Like my avatar.
<======== :blooevil:

Another Castle
11-13-2009, 04:11 PM
This feature is Excellent! It has made my day!

It reminds me of Mario Paint, I game I LOVE! The music is brilliant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB0L87z17A

(Pardon me, I'm feeling a little hyper)

KazooBloo
12-01-2016, 02:03 PM
Reading the old posts, I can see how active this place used to be. Now I'm depressed. :(