PDA

View Full Version : Eduardo As Kung Fu Panda

fosters-fan
10-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Basically, I combined two of my most favorite characters into one. Or somethig like that. Anyways, here's the big lovable purple monster that we all know and love as the awesome Dragon Warrior, Po, from Kung Fu Panda! :D

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs32/i/2008/226/b/1/Kung_Fu_Beast_by_389.jpg

By the way, this might seem really surprising and some of you might be like "WTF?! O_o" or "Awesome! ^_^", but I really like it. X)

Cassini90125
10-05-2008, 07:36 PM
I like it, too. Not enough Eduardo fanart out there. Nice job! :smed:

fosters-fan
10-05-2008, 07:37 PM
Thanks a bunch, Cassi. :smed:

Lynnie
10-05-2008, 07:55 PM
I can almost imagine Ed doing those high pitched yells while he chops and kicks. It's a very amusing sound in my mind. 8D Nice one FF! :smed:

jekylljuice
10-06-2008, 04:54 AM
I haven't seen Kung Fu Panda (I'm more than a little hesitant when it comes to Dreamworks animation), but nice job, fosters-fan. No "WTF"s from me - we all know that Ed's fully capable of kicking a little butt whenever he needs to, after all. :smed:

Mac-a-lacka
10-06-2008, 11:06 PM
I've been wanting to see that movie. :P

Awesome job! :)

BluebottleFlyer
06-25-2009, 04:53 AM
Lol, definitely an inspired combination, and it works pretty well. Nice work!:)

Bloo4Ever
07-02-2009, 09:47 PM
This picture is so awesome, I think I might have to call DreamWorks and say that I have an awesome idea for a sequel :bloogrin:

Anyways, a fantastic Ed fanart!

PeterFoster111
07-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Not enough Eduardo fanart out there.:smed:

I did some! Look in my Fusion Frankie thread and click the link, a twisted, evil and dark version Eduardo picture is in my DeviantART gallery.

Also, can you rename my thread to "Fusion Foster's Characters"? That would help and makes more sense. Beacause I was trying to actully put the picture on the forum but you can't do that with Coloring Book pictures.

Natty
07-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Peter, I hate to break your spirit but coloring a picture from an online coloring-book is not called 'drawing fanart'. That's called 'coloring existing line-art'.

What Cassini is looking for is Foster-artwork drawn (or made in any other way) from scratch by someone...

I'll draw you a special Ed once I get out of my hiatus, Cass :smed:

PeterFoster111
07-17-2009, 10:09 AM
Peter, I hate to break your spirit but coloring a picture from an online coloring-book is not called 'drawing fanart'. That's called 'coloring existing line-art'.

What Cassini is looking for is Foster-artwork drawn (or made in any other way) from scratch by someone...

I'll draw you a special Ed once I get out of my hiatus, Cass :smed:

Thanks. But, you make me react to everything you say. When you said what if the cosplayer see's my thread about the pictures, I asked Sparky to remove it.

And I don't care wether it's Fan Art or not I just love Foster's. Do you know what, I even pretend that im with Frankie. :frankiesmile:

Major Abbey
07-17-2009, 10:59 AM
I like it. I loved Kung Fu Panda, and Eduardo would make an interesting Dragon Warrior.