PDA

View Full Version : Dead Giant!

scary_dream
09-11-2006, 11:34 PM
This severely puzzled me...

Ok so I was driving along, minding my own business, whenever I came across one of those fundraising fairs with all the inflatable kiddie attractions like the bouncy castles and such. Normally of course these aren't too special, but I was still glancing at all the different stuff they had while trying to also watch the road. Then I saw an inflatable maze that looked like a giant... dead... corpse! I have a very high tolerance for weird, but this was a realistic, bloody, rotten body! The kiddos were supposed to enter through his bleeding head wound and exit through his lacerated arms and legs! I am dead serious, this was a real thing, I'm not making it up. My sister and I went back later and she got a picture of me by it 8D

I just couldn't stop staring... I didn't know whether to laugh or say something or WHAT, but I'm glad my boyfriend was there to grab the wheel because I totally was not watching the road after that. It just astounded me... I was a pretty brave youngster and I still would have been TERRIFIED of something that realistic.

Lol is it just me or does it seem that an extremely realistic rotting corpse maze does not fit in with fun bouncy castles? Has anyone else seen anything like this? I'm sure they're mass-produced, so they've got to be other places.

Sparky
09-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Okay. Seriously. I've seen some weird bounce-houses before, but I have NOT seen that one. :P I'm on google right now trying to find it. I want to know what company put THAT one out.

scary_dream
09-11-2006, 11:53 PM
I didn't think to check what company it was, but I hope you find it, because I'm curious, too!

I'll try to look as well. If neither of us have any luck, I'll ask the owners of the store that had it in their parking lot. Maybe they'll know something.

Sparky
09-11-2006, 11:59 PM
I *cannot* find it. :P I've seen some weird ones, but not *that* one.

scary_dream
09-12-2006, 12:17 AM
I'm not having any luck either... I'll ask the people in the store. Maybe I can get something from them.

scary_dream
09-12-2006, 12:34 AM
I found it! I found it!!

Here's a link to an article about it: http://www.simon.com/mall/event_details.aspx?ID=219&EID=50343

And here's a picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/coolnewspics/224103151/

(It's just the head, but the rest of the body was just as bad)

kaytea
09-12-2006, 05:46 AM
wow that is trippy o.e never seen a bounce castle as weird as that one
wow

kageri
09-12-2006, 06:28 AM
Hahahaha, sick.... a part of me kind of wants to go in that thing.

...you know... just for.... research.... purposes.

vinny
09-12-2006, 07:51 AM
dont forget to take off your shoes. those things cost alot. i think.

Scribble
09-12-2006, 09:26 AM
Wow! Well I have to say the outside looks pretty cool but I'm not sure about walking around inside that thing. o.o

scary_dream
09-12-2006, 09:37 AM
Ew, that's the worst part about those bouncy things... everyone having to take their shoes off. It makes the whole thing smell like feet and undoubtedly you'll step in some mystery moisture with just your socks on.

Imaginary Light
09-12-2006, 11:44 AM
DUDE!

What little kiddy would want to go into THAT?!

Cassini90125
09-12-2006, 12:14 PM
Ew, that's the worst part about those bouncy things... everyone having to take their shoes off. It makes the whole thing smell like feet and undoubtedly you'll step in some mystery moisture with just your socks on.

Ewwwwwww...

BlooCheese
09-12-2006, 04:10 PM

It's almost as bad as swimming in a pool filled with little kiddies. (The Little Kiddies refuse to go potty in the bathroom. They HAVE to go in the pool. Don't they realize they're just swimming in a huge toilet?)

Cassini90125
09-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Cartman found that out the hard way on South Park years ago. It was pretty funny. :)

BlooCheese
09-14-2006, 04:24 PM
Yup, I was thinking about that when I was posting that other post.