PDA

View Full Version : Does TV.com hate me?

Nyo
09-11-2006, 12:48 PM
OK, I logged in today to look at the forums. But when I logged in, it said that they needed my new e-mail address (lilbeauty9o61@verizion.net) to replace my old one (lilbeauty9o6@msn.com).

I sent it, but it's gave me a "Cannot find server" page!

:'(

Nyo
09-12-2006, 02:56 PM
I'm deo_with_it now.

Kippixel
09-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Tv.com hates everybody who's been there for more than a month.

Voxxyn
09-18-2006, 02:58 AM
I left TV.com after what happened to poor The_Huntsman. It just shows that the administrators have no appreciation for genuine effort and heart.

And I'll agree with the "one month" thing. It was cool at first, but my experience became less pleasant over time. And there was a thread on the Off-Topic board that was very negative and stereotypically ignorant about Nintendo. :frankiemad: :frankiemad: :frankiemad:

kaytea
09-18-2006, 03:07 AM
Im thinking of leaving soon the place aint the same without breezy and teh kippeh
=(
and plus the foster forum there is all dead now and the xiaolin showdown forum is full of annoying people =_=' who fight over cartoon characters
I mean really I love mac but you don't see me getting all p.oed when someone says they love him too

Medikor
09-19-2006, 03:34 PM
I've been on TV.com for about a month, but then the site would freeze up when I tried to post something. I still go there to see what people are saying, but that's it.

kaytea
09-21-2006, 04:58 PM
Lol I decided to leave the site it too full d**** heads
and all the cool people are leaving =( or already left like
breezy and teh kippeh

One Radical Dude
09-22-2006, 12:33 PM
I'm thinking about retiring my sole Editorship over there. I just don't have time to worry with it, and I want to focus more on my future.