PDA

View Full Version : No monination this year for Fosters...

bloonuggets
07-17-2008, 09:32 AM
...In the "Animated Program Less Than an Hour" in the 2008 Emmys.

(I meant "Nomination". Sorry...is that okay?) :(

taranchula
07-17-2008, 11:45 AM
Foster's also didn't get a Nomination in the category of best animated program either.

I don't know maybe it's just me, but this sort of news really doesn't warrant it's own thread. Sure it's kind of disheartening to hear, but the die has been cast, the minds have been made up and there is really nothing anyone can do about it right now.

Though in the interest of fairness I'll keep this open for now, just as long as any comments directed toward the Emmy judges DO NOT elevate to threats of bodily harm or immature insults about their mothers. (I am sure they get enough flack as it is for their decisions, from other sources. And I like to think we are above that sort of nonsense.)

Shelltoon
07-18-2008, 04:25 AM
I figured from an artistic standpoint that Bloo Superdude would be a shoe-in, but I'm guessing they felt the writing was riddled with too many pop culture references that it probably got too chaotic for the Academy.

Ccook50
07-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Do not give up hope. Foster's could still take an Emmy in the special juried prizes. They're not part of the nomination process, but still, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

KazooBloo
12-16-2016, 03:42 PM
Bummer.