PDA

View Full Version : LeapFrog Tag: The Golden Paddleball

Sparky
07-09-2008, 03:24 PM
I saw this at Target today for about $12, but I didn't buy it because I'm poor, lol. I would need the LeapFrog Tag system to get full use out of it anyways...

The Golden Paddleball (http://www.leapfrog.com/tag/library.shtml?des=fosters)

Anyways I believe it's a Foster's book that you touch with this special pen and it talks to you. Looks really cute. :cheese:

Shelltoon
07-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Yeah, I put those out a few weeks ago. Seems cute, even though I'm nowhere near the target age for it. :cheesegrin: Trouble is... the Tag is not selling at all, and neither are the books for it.

Lynnie
07-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Aw man, I was just at Target today. Looked through the games and DVDs, just searching for anything Foster's, and looked through the cards and stationary like I always do, still hoping for stickers and cards. But during this visit I didn't stop by the toy section (where LeapFrog supplies are).

Hehe, hearing Mac's voice when clicking on that link caught me off guard. It does look cute! It's a shame it doesn't appear to be selling very well. :blooconf:

Cassini90125
07-09-2008, 07:47 PM
You might want to check eBay; I've seen Foster's LeapFrog stuff there quite often. :)

Mac-a-lacka
07-19-2008, 03:04 PM
I saw this at Fred Meyer's the other day, thought it was pretty cute but had no reason to buy it. :P

It's a shame that my nephew isn't big enough yet...

KazooBloo
12-01-2016, 02:07 PM
I'd get it for the collection, but I wouldn't use this.