PDA

View Full Version : So, how's life at school?

Pages : [1] 2

Tonya
09-10-2006, 01:18 AM
Let's all get together and discuss our lifes at school. I dunno about you guys, but there's never a dull moment at mine.

Okay, there's this one guy named Stewart who I sat next to. I think he's cute and I like him alot. He seems calm, quite....Stew doesn't like me like that, but than again I'm still the new kid, therefore he doesn't know me well enough too. Well, I told some of my girlfriends that I liked him. This other boy who goes by the name Shinky, he finds out about it. So, in math class, in front of everybody, he goes "Tonya and Stewart sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g...".
I told him to shut up and he thought it was funny. Then a few days later, this little annoying brat Reggie, he looks back at my seat and asks me if I like Stew. I say yea, so he looks over at Stew and says, "Do you wanna go out with her? She liikes you!", and Stew litarlly scooted his desk over all the way across the room, away from me, and I heared him whisper to Reggie, "No, I would die".
I just died! I slumped over my math paper and and almost cried. :(

Matchsticks
09-10-2006, 08:20 AM
That was cold. Very, very cold.

kaytea
09-10-2006, 09:37 AM
I have no friends im a loner
im not anti-social if your all wondering im just really shy
*sniff* I miss my old school at leaste I had one friend and people I talk too

SkittleMonkey
09-10-2006, 12:20 PM
I'm really shy too and I'm homeschooled! Well, I DO have these classes at another place I go to. I've got two friends, but they're both boys. Girls tend to not hang out with me because of my weirdness and love for anime and videogames.

Anyway, one of the two boys I hang out with I like a LITTLE more than a friend. He's really sweet, though, but he can't handle me. So I don't think he'll ever find out I like him until this silly little crush of mine passes. ::)

Tonya
09-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Yes, that was very cold. Of course, I still have a crush on Stewart, but it did hurt my feelings alot. The least thing he could have done was ATLEAST JUST simply say "No" and leave it at that. He didin't require scooting all the way across the room away from me.

And, I have a question, are you supposed to pop you're pimples? This one girl that I thought was kinda nice just turned around and told me I should pop my pimples. I told her that you weren't supposed to pop them, and she said something along the lines of "When they get like that, you do. You have to pop them when they make people feel like they'e gonna puke". And then she looked at another girl with better skin, while talking to me, and said "Why can't you make you're face look like hers?". I didin't think much about it then, but boy when I think about it now.....I'm gonna say something when I see her again. Then at lunch some other girls tell me I should get a makeover, get my hair permmed, ect...I tell them I don't have the money, and they tell me it's only 25 dollars.
25 dollars is a LOT of money to spend on HAIR when you don't have any income, and you can't even afford McDonalds, just to waste when you can buy real food that actually makes meals to last a week!

Cassini90125
09-10-2006, 01:45 PM
I have no friends im a loner
im not anti-social if your all wondering im just really shy
*sniff* I miss my old school at leaste I had one friend and people I talk too

You'll always have friends here. We all will. :)

Seems like everyone's encountering people that are best described by a word that the Forum rules prohibit. I guess some things about school never change, do they? :(

Tonya
09-10-2006, 02:07 PM
Aww Cassini that was sweet. And yes, kaytea, we're you're friends.
*grabs kaytea and sings* We are family! All of us are sisters, you see? We are family!

vinny
09-10-2006, 02:50 PM
i really was know at my school. i was one of those kids who everyone knew, but ya never wanted to hang out with (maby it was cus your mom told you not to) and i was drawing fosters pictures %99 of the time. i always got straight A's in chemistry, but had a F in every other class. then i got kicked out.

Matchsticks
09-10-2006, 03:14 PM
And, I have a question, are you supposed to pop you're pimples? This one girl that I thought was kinda nice just turned around and told me I should pop my pimples.

She is wrong. Very very wrong. Popping the pimples will (eventually) leave scars. The best treatment is just to wash your face with some good anti-bactreial(spelling?) soap and keep your skin clean. The pimples will soon fade and if you keep it up your skin will look great! *used to have very bad acne* And that 25 bucks can go to something more worthwhile than getting your hair done (and it will only look good for a few days also)

And ignore them all. Romantic relationships in Highschool fade and people WILL forget things that embaress you now. For example there used to be this preppy evil girl at my highschool (she made fun of me and stuff) but once we got into college and ended up in the same math class and started talking she said I was one of the coolest (and nicest) people she knew and she said she wished she had became my friend sooner.

If all else fails, remember if you get good grades and keep up a good personailty you wil make it a lot futher in life. (It was a good day for me when one of the people who teased me during highschool ended up sacking my groceries.)

Tonya
09-10-2006, 04:09 PM
I'll try not to let them get to me. I'm friends with a lot of people in general though.
Thanks for you're advise.

Matchsticks
09-10-2006, 04:16 PM
No problemo :D

Scribble
09-11-2006, 06:19 AM
Well I'm a senior at my school now so I'll be leaving after this year. What's going on now? Well to be honest we haven't actually done a lot recently... the new year 12s haven't seemed to grow up yet and they're all scared of us year 13s so they won't come in the common room or talk to any of us. :P

I'm still hanging out with my little group of friends, the same boy keeps telling me I stink and that's about it really. I've only really had a group of friends for the last few years (honest!). The only friend I had before was my best friend and we've been together forever. Now we're finding it difficult of course because we've both taken different paths in life. But our friendship's still there. :)

I've never had a boyfriend and the one person I liked has left school now (though I still talk to him occasionally). I don't really like any other boys at school and most of them are taken anyway. Although I doubt anyone would want to go out with me anyway lol. XD

I've been bullied since infant school mainly because people thought I was ugly and because I was very shy and sensitive and got easily offended so they found it amusing to make fun of me. But now I've got older and although I'm still shy and sensitive I don't let it get to me anymore. I've realised what I have and how lucky I am to have it, so bullies really don't concern me anymore. So now people tend to just leave me alone (apart from the one boy who's always being a jerk to everyone, not just me)!

Oops, here I am rambling on when you probably don't want to here about any of it anyway. Sorry, I'll make a more interesting update if anything happens.8D

leadballoon
09-11-2006, 08:48 AM
Well I'm a senior at my school now so I'll be leaving after this year. What's going on now? Well to be honest we haven't actually done a lot recently... the new year 12s haven't seemed to grow up yet and they're all scared of us year 13s so they won't come in the common room or talk to any of us. :P

I'm still hanging out with my little group of friends, the same boy keeps telling me I stink and that's about it really. I've only really had a group of friends for the last few years (honest!). The only friend I had before was my best friend and we've been together forever. Now we're finding it difficult of course because we've both taken different paths in life. But our friendship's still there. :)

I've never had a boyfriend and the one person I liked has left school now (though I still talk to him occasionally). I don't really like any other boys at school and most of them are taken anyway. Although I doubt anyone would want to go out with me anyway lol. XD

I've been bullied since infant school mainly because people thought I was ugly and because I was very shy and sensitive and got easily offended so they found it amusing to make fun of me. But now I've got older and although I'm still shy and sensitive I don't let it get to me anymore. I've realised what I have and how lucky I am to have it, so bullies really don't concern me anymore. So now people tend to just leave me alone (apart from the one boy who's always being a jerk to everyone, not just me)!

Oops, here I am rambling on when you probably don't want to here about any of it anyway. Sorry, I'll make a more interesting update if anything happens.8D

Well I can certainly identify with your experiences of school anyway, but you're right not to let it get to you anymore. That goes for everyone - those bullies and the people who are 'important' socially in school? They're so used to pushing people around and getting there own way, that when they leave school and that whole scene disappears they can't deal with making friends and getting on with their lives at all - you'll see it happening! It's rather funny actually.. :blooevil:
I think people like that feel threatened when they see someone who is genuinely happy with who they are, and can survive outside of their make-believe social circle - that's why they have to pick on people, to reinforce their own boundries and insecurities. They'll do anything to divert attention away from themselves. For example - that story of Tonya's...those people are so fickle and transparent it's laughable! You'll be so happy that you DON'T have to mix with them... Just be open and friendly to everyone, and genuine people with a similar view on life will be drawn towards you. You might not have as many 'friends' as the popular kids, but yours will be people that actually care about you and are interested in your company - you'll see.

Hope everyone is having a good time back at school! :bloosmirk: I just moved back into college yesterday (though classes don't start for another week) and I'm looking forward to making up for last year, and meeting as many new people as possible.

And Cassini is right, I really think we have a special group of people here :)

Fomalhaut
09-11-2006, 11:56 AM
I just started university today! The Philosophy lesson was boring like hell, but I loved everything else! There are some really nice people over there, and I could go on...

Imaginary Light
09-11-2006, 12:28 PM
I'm a senior in high school now, and I love it. I've been having a lot of fun lately. All my teachers are great, especially my English teacher, who called Hamlet an "emo"...well, I probably shouldn't say the next word. But yeah. Fun.

BlooCheese
09-11-2006, 03:32 PM
FRESHMAN!
My sister keeps asking me, "Why's your backpack so heavy? Oh yeah. FRESHMAN JUNK."
It's too crowded at school.
I am a loner in my first class. Mostly everybody came from the same middle school, and I came from a different one, so I know only a handful of people.
But otherwise, it's all good. 8-)

And Tonya, don't let those kids make your life miserable. You do what you have to do to get A's. Nothing else matters. (Well, that's just for me.)

GrimTheLost
09-11-2006, 08:39 PM
You guys are lucky to have school. Cherish these moments kids. I miss school. To everyone who is a senior in high school: make the best of it. To the ones below: have funny and son't mess around, you don't want to repeat the class.

Tonya
09-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Yeah, I won't let those kids get to me. And don't worry if you drone on and on about your school lifes in this thread, I made the thread just for the purpose, lol!

By the way, in Homeroom we were reading some books we got from the school library. So as we were reading our books, my feet felt a little hot so I decided to take my shoes off. Well, I dunno if it was the smell of my shoes, or the looks of my feet, but that boy, Shinky, who sits next to the girl who sits in front of me, he looks over down at my feet and then looks back over at her, whispering stuff. (I had my nose in the book the whole this was going on right in front of me). I couldin't really make out what all he said, but I knew he was discussing my feet. So the girl peeps down under the desk at my feet, and I could just see her expression, even though her head was turned. She looked like she was literally gonna throw up right then, and to make it even more obvious, she raised her hand asking the teacher if she could use the restroom. He said no because it was silent reading time. So I watched over her shoulder as she was writing a note about my feet making her feel like she had to puke. She passed it to Shinky, he read it, and then looked back at me and started giggling. Now at first my feelings were hurt really bad. I then started thinking what Wilt would do, and darn it he's so sweet, I had my bets that he would let them laugh and do nothing about it. But when I started thinking about what Mandy would do, (from The Grim Adventures), THEN for some reason I suddonly felt a twinge of evil, wickedness inside, almost something exiting wich made me smile. It was weird, but somehow I knew I could use my feet to my advantige. Somehow I knew she would pay. I just knew she would pay. Well.....low and behold not ten seconds passed after my thoughts, that about all of her folders, stuff in folders, pens, pencils, books, ect... fell of her desk and onto the floor. And when she picked it back up, as soon as she got in her seat it happened again! I was loving it! And then at the end of the day she did something in science class and got threatened a detention! She's the same girl who told me my pimples made her feel she had to puke. But it was great today! I knew I could use my feet to my advantige!

leadballoon
09-12-2006, 12:27 PM
Haha, that was a brilliant story!! :D lol

Tonya
09-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Oh I know. It was a brilliant day for me! :grin: 8D

Matchsticks
09-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Great story, Tonya! It is just furhter proof that people get their just desserts (eventually).

BlooCheese
09-12-2006, 04:07 PM
That other girl is a big jerk.

Cassini90125
09-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Great story, Tonya! It is just furhter proof that people get their just desserts (eventually).

Sadly, that's just not true. I have data which confirms this. :(

Matchsticks
09-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Sadly, that's just not true. I have data which confirms this. :(
Then I just must be lucky :( *optimism destroyed*

BlooCheese
09-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Good things happen to bad people. Bad things happen to good people. But then again, what is it for us to question who is good and who is bad, and what is good and what is bad? It's all a matter of perspective...I guess. That's what (the perspective thing) I learned from The Phantom Tollbooth! It's a good book.

Cassini90125
09-13-2006, 06:22 AM
what is it for us to question who is good and who is bad, and what is good and what is bad? It's all a matter of perspective...

Drug lords and slave traders, to name but two, are bad, period. But yeah, that's just my opinion. After all, I also think that water is wet, so who am I to judge? Regardless, let's not turn this into a philosophy thread, something like that could get really heated in no time. Besides, I wanna hear somebody, anybody, tell me that they, too, like Geometry and/or Algebra. I enjoyed those classes immensely. As a matter of fact, I used to read the textbooks on both subjects just for the pleasure of reading them. :)

(Forum members point at Cassini, giggle, and chant, "Math Dork!" repeatedly...) ;)

SkittleMonkey
09-13-2006, 07:22 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I enjoy algebra. Not because it's fun or anything. It's just really easy for me to understand. I wouldn't read a textbook just for the fun of it, though. No offence. ^_^

Cassini90125
09-13-2006, 07:45 AM
None taken. ;)

Tonya
09-13-2006, 03:16 PM
I've always been facinated of that really high upper math like that, because I'm so far behind that I can't even say it on here. Ahhhh, all those wierd numder and letters. I wish I knew how to do it.
Okay, day at school. Did I mention, that girl is the same one who told me my acne was gonna make her puke, her name's Nicole. And today, Shinky looked at me and told me there was something in my teeth, it looked like a turd he said, and he was just staring at them. Then I looked at the girl, opened my mouth and said, "Is there something in my teeth?", and she said for me not to do that, it makes her feel like she's gonna puke. Then after class I go to the bathroom to look in the mirror and my teeth are clean, they should've been since I just brushed them an hour ago.
I mean my god, EVERYTHING about me makes her feel like she's gonna puke! And you know what, I think it's rather hilarious! I really don't mind anymore, I just sit back and laugh. She even got an aditude with the teacher today. And Nicole herself admits she's a witch, I can't type what she really calls herself but you know what I mean. And today this was how she acted on a GOOD day she said. Some other people think she's a witch too, yes that includes me.
I bet everybody gets tired of hearing me blab about my days huh?

BlooCheese
09-13-2006, 05:16 PM
Drug lords and slave traders, to name but two, are bad, period. But yeah, that's just my opinion. After all, I also think that water is wet, so who am I to judge? Regardless, let's not turn this into a philosophy thread, something like that could get really heated in no time. Besides, I wanna hear somebody, anybody, tell me that they, too, like Geometry and/or Algebra. I enjoyed those classes immensely. As a matter of fact, I used to read the textbooks on both subjects just for the pleasure of reading them. :)

(Forum members point at Cassini, giggle, and chant, "Math Dork!" repeatedly...) ;)

Whoops! No more philosophy! (But I agree that water is wet.)
Yeah, I like math. But I like algebra way more than geometry. Geometry requires too much logic, and logic is something I lack in great amounts.

BlooCheese
09-13-2006, 08:52 PM
Or say, "Wanna see something really ugly?" And then she'll say, "Yes." And then you say, "Look in the mirror."

kageri
09-14-2006, 09:10 AM
It sucks how many kids in Visual Arts are taking just because they need another credit to graduate or think it's easy or whatever. Aren't there people who take Visual Arts because they like art?! Where are you guys?!

Tonya
09-14-2006, 11:32 AM
Or say, "Wanna see something really ugly?" And then she'll say, "Yes." And then you say, "Look in the mirror."

Oh man that was priceless! I love that kind of humor! 8D

Or if you say, "Wanna see something really ugly?" And if she says "No", than say, "Oh okay. Just don't look in the mirror then."

I outta use that kinda line the next time when the girl who sits in front of me tells me something about me makes her feel like she's gonna puke again. ;D
But then, for both of me and vannielou, what if she tells the teacher??

Kzinistzerg
09-14-2006, 12:17 PM
Just tell her that puking will make her beautful, and that she'll get bullimia and starve to death. Deliver that with a smile.

Well, my school day's okay...

First period I have english, which I don't pay attention to.
Second period I have CHemistry, which is FUN! I'm gonna take Organic Chem in college. Explosives. Wheee!
Third period I have Gym, or a free, or chem lab. GYm was great today, we were doing fitness testing. I'm this teeny littel girl, and all the guys were all trying to do pull-ups. they got like one or two or three, one guy got six. I got nine. I have SO MUCH FUN doing that. Facial expressions=priceless.
Fourth period I have social stufdies, which is pointless.
Fifth I have art, which I'm in becuase it's what I want to do for career.
Sixth I have Calculus. (*waves at cassini* I'm a math nerd too! Textbooks are interesting!) I studied a bit over the summer, so when my teacher started in on delta-x today I knew exactly what he was talking about. Funnness.
Seventh I have free, or an extra period of calculus.
Eight I have german, which is funfunfun.

I'm in eleventh grade, though currently i'm only fifteen.

also today at school, we did medical screenings, so I got a chance to look at my records. So, being bored, I decided to check out my height/weight from like second grade... because i've been curious as to how tall i'd have been in comparison to mac. Since his coc card lists him as 3'6" and 67 pounds (right?) I was two inches shorter than him and like 2/3 of his weight. Which I fund amusing. Then again, I was seven in second grade, so...

Tonya
09-14-2006, 12:32 PM
Woaaah! By this rate you'll be headed off to college in a year! I wish I was smart like that.

BlooCheese
09-14-2006, 04:17 PM
Then you tell the teacher all the mean stuff she did to you. Yeah, I'm evil. Or you can just depend on that fact that she thinks she's too old and grown up to tattle-tale.

(to Kageri) I like art. I wanted to take a scuplture class, but they said freshmen hands weren't large enough to hold a pottery wheel...*looks at hands*...mine are large enough...
But once I had this art teacher in my elementary school, and everybody agreed she was psycho.

DoubleLatte
09-14-2006, 04:24 PM
It sucks how many kids in Visual Arts are taking just because they need another credit to graduate or think it's easy or whatever. Aren't there people who take Visual Arts because they like art?! Where are you guys?!

I'd probably be one of those people who would take some form of art for the sake of giving my GPA a little boost after a particularly bad semester (assuming that the rest of the other classes are packed). You wanna know what sucks more? Your car making funny noises.

Completely off-topic, I know. I just had to let it out. It's driving me nuts and I'm poor. My car is kind and doesn't guzzle up the $3 gas.

Tonya
09-22-2006, 05:10 PM
I think it'd be fun to take Visual Arts, but I'm not in that class. So sad. Anyway, here's what school's been like for me latley.
There's this one boy, and every time we see eachother he gives me a little shy smile and says "Hi" in a quiet sorta voice. He's done this several times in the past two weeks and it's becoming more frequent. I just don't know what to think of this, since I'm not used to even that much attention from a guy, and guys don't pay any attention to me anyway. I'm just wondering if he likes me? Probably not. But like I said, no other guy has EVER did this to me before so....I don't know. This whole "guy smiling at me" thing is freaking my emotions!
I know it's gonna sound really inmature of me but, how do you know if a guy likes you?

Tonya
09-22-2006, 06:09 PM
Oh goodness, I certanly don't have the guts! I'm shy when it comes to boys. Yes, the more I think about it, it IS torture.
Love is a beautiful thing, it's getting there is what I hate.

kaytea
09-22-2006, 07:37 PM
people in my school are shallow=(
the boys there only like the pretty girls and im far from pretty

BlooCheese
09-23-2006, 10:14 AM
I know.
Really.
But I could hardly care less about that kind of stuff. I go to school to learn and get grades.
But the guys always mess with me. They think it's funny or something to go and annoy a person like to me to the brink of insanity? Gosh. I hate people like that. They disgust me.
Anyways, school's not that great when you don't have a single class with your friend who's been your best friend forever. We were having a heated debate over the existence of dinosaurs, and I won it with one simple, calculated sentence. She got so mad. And then she turned around and told me that Foster's was a stupid, cheesy cartoon for little kids.
It took all of my self-control and the restraining arms of two other people to stop me from lunging at her.
So everything's not peechy-keen.
At least I have the highest grade in English and biology.

Kzinistzerg
09-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Eahhhh.... That's not fun. I just rely on my reputation as a genius and as a she-devil to stop people from bothering me. Since I don't really fit in, though, I am sortof the target for getting picked on... but the aforementioned reputation stops it from going too far. It was really sucky back in first and second grade though, because in third grade was when I finally moved ahead a year. The thing is, my three closest friends and I are all really completly different. One is in the whole anime-cartoon thing. She likes Fosters, too. ONe is the whole performing-arts music happy thing, and the other is the sort of semi-goth 'cool' 'in' crowd person, except she's really nice. Since i'm not much with otehr people I don't discuss much of what I do with anyyone except them... So nothign like that gets around to people who wouldn't like it.

Over the existance of dinosaurs? What's there to debate? I mean, unless you bring religion in, which I won't, becuae it dosn't fit here.

SO, back to the topic, which is school...

Well, I have a HUGE load of calculuis homework: a quiz, a take-home test, a bunch of math problems... argh!

The rest of shcool is okay, though. I really want to take digital animation but I don't have the room in my schedule!

EDIT: I go to school solely to learn, too. But I do a lot of tha tat home... i'm not much of a rgade-grubber, so my academic record isn't that great. But i know all of the material... WHich is going to be difficult to explain for college.

BlooCheese
09-23-2006, 01:19 PM
I've been a target of those kinds of jokes three times too many. (Mind you, it's only happened three times!)

Over the existance of dinosaurs? What's there to debate? I mean, unless you bring religion in, which I won't, becuae it dosn't fit here.

EDIT: I go to school solely to learn, too. But I do a lot of tha tat home... i'm not much of a rgade-grubber, so my academic record isn't that great. But i know all of the material... WHich is going to be difficult to explain for college.
Yeah, the debate included religion, which is a touchy subject to discuss anytime, anywhere, with anybody. But I wouldn't have started that if she hadn't insisted that our science teacher was evil because he taught evolution! And that's just wrong, especially since we go to public school!!!

And about school and grades -- that sounds like this one kid I knew. He was brilliant. Pure genius. But he never did his homework. Waste of talent. For shame.

Kzinistzerg
09-23-2006, 04:32 PM
Well...

Just a quick note on evolution: it dosn't preclude creationism, you can believe in both at the same time. BUt no more, PM me if you want to talk details.

I do most of my homework, it's just, my range of talent works like this:

If i'm interested in it, I do really really arse-kickingly well. Becuase i'll learn everything i can and always do my best. This is stuff like tree-climbing, math, learning science, reading, and drawing stuff.

I'f i'm not interested, i'll suck royally at it. Becuase I don't care. This includes homework, most sports, and most computer games.

Tonya
09-23-2006, 04:55 PM
Evolution? Hmmm. Well, as far as the things about sciance on tv, saying they found human skulls that look kind of different than they do now, I wouldin't say that we first started out as MONKEYS, but I would say that our bodies POSSIBLY changed a bit down through the years, like the animals. Considering some of the millions of years old human skulls scientists find all the time. But that's just my opinion...
---
The other day, Friday, I was standing waiting for some boys to get done with the water fountain, and I heard this one boy say something about drugs, cocain I think?, saying he'd bring some tomorrow. The other boy agreed with him, and the other boy backed away from them and said he wasin't doing drugs. The other two boys walked away kind of giggling, making fun of him I think? I told the boy not to do it. He just kinda looked at me and looked back at them, and then walked away.
I never been around THAT before.

Cassini90125
09-23-2006, 05:07 PM
The evolution talk stops now, folks, okay? Don't make me start editing! :)

Tonya
09-23-2006, 05:42 PM
Yes sir!

SkittleMonkey
09-23-2006, 06:00 PM
Well, I've almost fully finished my history! My goal was to get through the whole book before the second semester, and I've just about accomplished that.

Nyo
09-23-2006, 06:35 PM
Oh man, I finally get a chance to post here.

All righty...I really don't like how things are going at my school so far.

I'm stuck with this annoying spoiled brat named Jade Granito. She's even worse than the HeadOn commerical. All she does every single day is whine. You can get an awful headache listening to her. I should know, I've been with her last year, and I'm going to be stuck with her next year.

Last Friday,in my homeroom during lunch (they keep me in my homeroom for some reason), every kid in the class gets a chance to go on any of the 5computers that we have. The New York Board of Education recently instaled a firewall to keep kids from going on "bad" websites. Jade likes this one site called "BrainPOP" and she watches educational cartoons on it. But when she tried to go on it, it wouldn't let her. She asked Mr. Smith why, and he told her about the fire wall and stuff. The only site the kids can go on is Yahooligans.

Baaad move, Mr. Smith.

Jade blew her stack, and started full-out sobbing. She stamped her feet on the ground, like a little kid who couldn't get a toy they wanted. She was crying so loud you could hear her in the hallway. She sat at her desk and sulking, pouting, and carrying on.

Eventually she stopped her sulking, and went to to Mr. Smith's desk and smacked her hand down on his desk. Mr. Smith looked at her. Here is a little piece of their convo:

Jade: Mr. Smith, I want you to get rid of the fire-wall.
Mr. Smith: Sorry Jade, I can't do that.
Jade: But why?
Mr. Smith: The board of Ed won't let me.
Jade: I'm going to say it again, Mr. Smith, YOU BETTER GET RID OF THE FIRE-WALL AND LET ME GO ON MY OWN SITES RIGHT NOW!
Mr. Smith: I'm not going to talk to you if you raise your voice.

(Jade then walks off in a huff)

See what I mean? She gets very annoying. That's because she's an only child who was spoiled rotten by her parents, rarely disiplined by them. She also has a bit of an additude, which she developed at the end of last year, thanks to her hissy-fits.

She still carried on after lunch, but when I accidently stepped on her foot in Science, she gave me me a grrrrr under her breath and a glare. I shot the witch one right back in her face, only meaner, then I saw her give me a sad puppy look and didn't say one word to me for the rest of the day.

Sometimes I wonder why my friend Denise calls her cute.

SkittleMonkey
09-24-2006, 04:13 AM
Sometimes I wonder why my friend Denise calls her cute.

CUTE?! Who would call anyone like that cute? Get them over here, right now. I'd like a word with them.:wiltshock:

Nyo
09-24-2006, 07:16 AM
CUTE?! Who would call anyone like that cute?

You took the words right outta my mouth. Denise would probably kill me for posting that.

Here's something everyone will ROFL at: Jade is scared of Danny Phantom, E.T. the alien, anything that has skulls and blood in it, and the Happy Tree Friends.

God, she's an idiot.

SkittleMonkey
09-24-2006, 08:28 AM
Jade is scared of Danny Phantom, E.T. the alien, anything that has skulls and blood in it, and the Happy Tree Friends.

God, she's an idiot.

Well, skulls are okay, I guess, and blood I can understand. E.T. scared me when I was little. But Happy Tree Friends is just gross and DANNY PHANTOM? Give me a break. It's obvious she's been sheltered most of her life.

SkittleMonkey
09-24-2006, 02:03 PM
Well, my mom wouldn't let me at first either, with good reason. She thought there was some kind of satanistic some'n some'n in there somewhere.

Nyo
09-24-2006, 04:22 PM
It's obvious she's been sheltered most of her life.

Well yeah.

I mean, she's afraid of Nickeldeon in GENERAL. SpongeBob and Nick Jr. shows she's OK with, but anything other than that, she'll flip out and start whimpering.

She's obessed with preschool shows (mainly Nick Jr. and Playhouse Disney). Everytime we say something bad about those shows (notable this fake site called "doratheeplorerexploeds.com", she flips out.)

Her parents are trying to make her think her life is one big Disney movie.

SkittleMonkey
09-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Wow, AMAZING! I think we should get back on topic, though, before one of the mods tells us to... Sooo, um, I have two projects for Biology that are due on Tuesday that I haven't even started yet. Amazing, right?

Nyo
09-24-2006, 05:59 PM
Yeah. I hope you get a good grade. *thumbs up*

SkittleMonkey
09-24-2006, 06:05 PM
That most likely won't happen, but thanks for the support! *thumbs up*

SkittleMonkey
09-24-2006, 06:34 PM
I can read Nancy Drew. I can SLAP read some Nancy Drew! I love a good mystery. But, quite frankly, I've never read Harry Potter, and I really can't say I want to... *prepares to get flung out the window*

Cassini90125
09-25-2006, 06:48 AM
Wow, AMAZING! I think we should get back on topic, though, before one of the mods tells us to... Sooo, um, I have two projects for Biology that are due on Tuesday that I haven't even started yet. Amazing, right?

I enjoyed biology, although my school didn't have much to say on the subject beyond general nutrition and such. What are your projects about?

I can read Nancy Drew. I can SLAP read some Nancy Drew! I love a good mystery. But, quite frankly, I've never read Harry Potter, and I really can't say I want to... *prepares to get flung out the window*

I've never read Harry Potter or seen the movies either, and don't ever plan to.

SkittleMonkey
09-25-2006, 07:15 AM
I enjoyed biology, although my school didn't have much to say on the subject beyond general nutrition and such. What are your projects about?

Well, right now we're in a chapter that teaches us about algea and all the slimy stuff. We get to look at it under microscopes, and one day we had to bring in pond/ditch water.

I only have biology every Tuesday, though, so I have a lot of time read up on things. I'm just a major procrastinator is all. We won't have to disect anything until all the holidays are out of the way and we're back in school(thank goodness). I'm not looking forward to that part AT ALL.

I learn general nutrition and all that stuff in the health class I take on the same day at the same place as biology. Just this last week we got to make our own lacto-fermented(sp?) soda! I'm still working on the rootbeer, though, because my teacher needed water for the next class. :)

vannielou
09-25-2006, 01:50 PM
i haven't even started my essay :-/

BlooCheese
09-25-2006, 03:06 PM
We all procrastinate sometimes.
Which reminds me that I'm supposed to be doing geometry right now...
Hmm...I should really stop procrastinating...I'll stop tomorrow...

Today, I got run over twice by security people on bikes. And on my way to class, somebody banged open the door right when I was walking by, so I got hit in the face. And when I went to Philosophy club, I was the only girl...
So I've had better days, I guess you could say.

Kzinistzerg
09-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Yeah...
I know what you mean.

Well, gues what! I have, from Calculus class...
1 take-home test
1 take-home quiz
1 project

from chemistry
1test next week
1 set of problems to do

from social studies
1 current events due tomorrow

Eahhh! TOO MUCH HOMEWORK!

Well... My day itself was okay... I know about the 'only girl' thing, too! Math class was the same way a while back... and not many girls drive motorcycles.

Tonya
09-27-2006, 02:44 PM
Okay, so there's this guy, Zach who I think likes me, since he always smiles at me and waves. Well anyway, before school started I made up a note, not signed by who, asking if he liked Tonya as just a friend or girlfriend or both.
So before he gets into class, I let a friend of mine put the note on his desk since she manages to get in the classroom before he does. So, everybody gets in the room, he sits down and reads it, then hands it back to her since he's too shy to give it to me, and she gives it back to me.
I opened it up and he circled the "just friends" part. I was so happy! It might not be an obvious crush but, hey, it's a start!
Okay, another girl asks to see it, so I hand it to her, and that other boy, Shinky, he gets up, runs over, and snatches it outta her hand and runs, showing the note to EVERYONE, a note that I wanyted to keep confidential! I was embarrased enough when Shinky did that, well, after 5 minutes getting passed around the room to read and giggle at, the note FINALLY gets back to me.
I opened it up again and in pencil with big letters was scribbled "H*** NOOOO". I sat there, slumped over the note, sobbing silently to myself. Everyone watched me. So the girl who sits in front of me, she tells me not to cry and asks if she could see the note. I give her the note, she opens it up, and asks Zach if he wrote
"H*** NO", and he said no he did not write that. I'm beginning to think Shinky wrote it, but as the saying goes, "Innocent untill proven guilty".

BlooCheese
09-27-2006, 03:25 PM
Oh, I'm sure Shinky wrote that. He had the motive and the means.

Hehehe. Today was picture day. I hate picture day. There were two photographers, and both used crude methods of making you smile. One guy had a rubber chicken, and the other guy would try saying things to make you feel happy. I got the happy guy, except he didn't make me very happy. He said, "Okay! Smile, J-Lo." No thank you, mister. Don't call me that.

Anyways, my picture probably ended up looking like a mix between a frown and a grimace. Hehehe. Funny.

Kzinistzerg
09-27-2006, 03:47 PM
I hate picture day. Mya hair always sucks, and i always blink.

The hair sucking part is a fact of life! it's a commie plot, I tell you, they hide under my bed and mess up my hair on picture day.

Of course, I always blink becuase i'm too sensitive to bright light!

yeah... pictures... *mumblemumbleswearswear*

SkittleMonkey
09-29-2006, 06:59 AM
Oh, I'm sure Shinky wrote that. He had the motive and the means.

Hehehe. Today was picture day. I hate picture day. There were two photographers, and both used crude methods of making you smile. One guy had a rubber chicken, and the other guy would try saying things to make you feel happy. I got the happy guy, except he didn't make me very happy. He said, "Okay! Smile, J-Lo." No thank you, mister. Don't call me that.

Anyways, my picture probably ended up looking like a mix between a frown and a grimace. Hehehe. Funny.

Whew, I am SO glad I'm homeschooled! I don't have to go through the horrors of picture day. XD

Kzinistzerg
09-29-2006, 03:41 PM
well, school sucked today. First I forgot my lab report, then i forgot to talk to a teacher and then i forgot my math homework. WAAAAAAAAAAAA!

BlooCheese
09-29-2006, 03:43 PM
well, school sucked today. First I forgot my lab report, then i forgot to talk to a teacher and then i forgot my math homework. WAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I have nightmares about things like that...

Geometry test today. I can only hope I got a high A. I need that high A. Otherwise, I'm going to get yelled at by my mom...

Imaginary Light
09-30-2006, 07:40 AM
College stuff is starting in school now, so things are going to get a little less fun. I'm trying not to worry about that stuff right now though. Because right now, being a senior, I'm kind of absorbed in my scoial life. Ha. I broke up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago, but that's okay, because I was miserable in the relationship. I've been having tons of fun with my friends and I'm asking this, well, *awesome* guy to Homecoming, so I can't wait for that! So far, I'm really in love with Senior Year.

BlooCheese
09-30-2006, 09:21 AM
I like being a Freshman.

Kzinistzerg
09-30-2006, 10:43 AM
I like being a junior. I FINALLY GET FREE's. Our school didn't allow freshmen and sophmores to have frees, we had study hall. BOOO!!! So basically, i can go outside and draw stuff...

Tonya
09-30-2006, 03:21 PM
Yeah, I asked my girlfriends about that note and they say it looked like Shinky's handwriting.
The other day, in Homeroom, we had to vote for class senate. So before we actually got to voting, of course as always, everybody was talking all at once while the teacher was doing stuff on his computer. Everybody was talking all at once, some were saying who they should vote for, everybody should vote for them, ect... I heard one girl say "Vote for Zach", and after that I agreed and said "Yeah! Let's vote for Zachery!". A few minutes after that Zach kinda leans back in his desk, stretching his arms out and he looks over and smiles at me. A big, sweet smile by the way. I was SO exited!!! *girlygigglefits*.

This one friend of mine says that Zach DID tell them he liked me kinda like a girlfriend, but he didin't think he was good eough for me and that I deserve better. Awww, sweet!-I think....

SkittleMonkey
09-30-2006, 03:27 PM
This one friend of mine says that Zach DID tell them he liked me kinda like a girlfriend, but he didin't think he was good eough for me and that I deserve better. Awww, sweet!-I think....

Well, good for you. The guy I like is one of my best friends, and he's really shy and quiet. He wouldn't be able to keep up with me because I'm so hyper when I'm around friends, even if it's someone I like. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a clue that I like him as more than a friend. Turns out I'm really good at keeping secrets if they're threatening to my image, which was horrible to begin with. 8-)

BlooCheese
09-30-2006, 03:46 PM
As I read your posts, I cannot help but smile sadly.
I don't know why, but that kind of stuff isn't in my nature. Well, it's there, but to a much much much much lesser degree. But that's just me.
Like I've said before, I go to school solely to learn. I put my whole heart into my school work, so I don't really let my mind wander off. When all the other girls are sitting there gossiping and talking bad about each other, I just do my work.
So uh...I have to write my first pre-lab for biology, and uh...it's not going so well. I've already messed up five times on the first page. Not good.

koosie
09-30-2006, 03:58 PM
As I read these posts I feel a terrible nostalgia.

Your dedication to your studies is commendable, BlooCheese. It shows great discipline.

But human interpersonal relationships are important things to learn about too. They can be fun as well. You'll work it out what balance is right for you! Good luck with the biology thing.

Tonya
09-30-2006, 04:07 PM
My Homeroom teacher said that I was the most polite student that he has seen ever since he started teaching. He said he started in 1997. Yeah, I'm his favorite.
Sweet 8-).

Kzinistzerg
09-30-2006, 04:16 PM
I know what you mean! I decided, waaay back in sixth grade, that it would be a waste of my time to try to start a relationship or respond to someone else's wishes to do so, becuase I knew that it would probably just be hormones and i''d seen the effects of all sorts of stuff like that in my grades... and it seems to, at my age, result merely in hurt feelings and so on, and I have enough to deal with that I don't want to contend with this as well.

Tonya
09-30-2006, 04:54 PM
I'd say I'd have to agree. Anytime a Zach smiles at me, I just supress my feelings, repeating to myself that he probably doesn't like me THAT much anyway. It doesn't feel good, but certanly does feel better than wondering "WHY DIDIN'T HE SMILE AT ME TODAY?". I guess not getting my hopes up actually makes the "boy smiling at me" experince not as hard and confusing. I try not to think about it to much.

SkittleMonkey
09-30-2006, 06:09 PM
I actually don't want to go out with the guy I like. Just because I have a crush on someone does not automatically mean I want to go out with them. I couldn't handle any kind of romantic relationship because I'm young, and as my mom said, "Those kids who think they got it goin' on just because they have a girlfriend/boyfriend have NO IDEA what they're getting themselves into!". That's why I never plan on getting married.

You go out with someone if you feel that you could possibly marry them. At least, that's the way I feel.

Anyway, for English this week I don't have to write a paragraph! HURRAY!!!! Except the teacher gave us a truckload fulla grammar homework in place of it... BOOO!!!! But, anything is better than a paragraph for homework, I suppose.

Cassini90125
10-01-2006, 12:57 PM
gee what is it about you guys that makes me tell things i barely tell my best friend?;)

Because you know we understand, and we care. It's one of the nicest things about Never Forgotten. :)

Kzinistzerg
10-01-2006, 01:12 PM
And it's anonymous.

BlooCheese
10-02-2006, 02:50 PM
OH YEAH!
WOOT WOOT!
*victory dance*
I JUST GOT A WHOPPING 110% ON MY GEOMETRY TEST! OH YEAH!
Sorry. Couldn't help but express my joy.

Cassini90125
10-02-2006, 02:52 PM
One of my favorite subjects! Congratulations!!! :D

BlooCheese
10-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Thank you!

Kzinistzerg
10-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Nice!

Well, you know how occasionally you do somehting, and someone else tells you it's useless... and then later o nit turns out that it's really useful, so you can whip it out and yell, HA!

Well ,tat happened today. I was doing my math take-home quiz... and one of the problems was to derive the equation of an elipse into ax^2+bxy+cy^2+dx+ey+f=0 given the foci and the distance sum. Well, last year, i had to do the same thing, excpet we actually got numbers for it. Well, silly me, I forgot the numebrs and had to do it totally with variables. So insyetad of sweating it, I cn just yank out my notes and yell HA!

In your face, people! My stupidity pays off!

BlooCheese
10-02-2006, 04:05 PM
The ultimate gloating time -- my stupidity paid off.

vannielou
10-02-2006, 04:46 PM
i scored 124/120 on my english essay
boosted my sinking grade of d+ to an amazing normal a-
I was so happy cause everyone around me got zeros
she used up an entire brand new pen on just our class writing all over our essays
mine had 2 sentences :D
i can't even express my joy

BlooCheese
10-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Good job!
For me, I get the purest joy from doing well at school.

Kzinistzerg
10-02-2006, 05:50 PM
I get the purest joy from kicking everyone else's butt grade-wise. it's so very very much fun...

It's even more fun when i'm actualyl a year younger than most poeple in my grade.

Cassini90125
10-02-2006, 05:57 PM
The real fun comes later, when better grades lead to a better job, and all the people who were mean to you in high school need you to sign their paychecks. :D

SkittleMonkey
10-02-2006, 06:00 PM
The real fun comes later, when better grades lead to a better job, and all the people who were mean to you in high school need you to sign their paychecks. :D

Yeah, now that's what I'm REALLY looking forward to!!! 8-) 8D I can't wait!!!

Kzinistzerg
10-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Well, that's why I laugh when poeple spend all their time preening themselves at school. becuase I'll never ahev to work for them!

BlooCheese
10-03-2006, 07:22 PM
He who laughs last laughs best.
Or was it loudest?
I've forgotten.
But that doesn't really matter.

Anyways, my hand hurts so badly from writing three pages, nonstop, of very small, very neat print.
My hand is still sort of stuck in the pen-holding shape.

kaytea
10-04-2006, 07:16 AM
My school is closed today due to a shotting that was reported yesterday night
but im thinking it was just prank some kid pulled to not have to go to school

but schools have to take this stuff seriously now just in case and since where I live theres been quite alot of shottings I don't blame them

but meh I still think its a prank but safe then sorry I guess

Nyo
10-07-2006, 07:57 AM
Time for another one of my "Whiny Baby" stories. Come down by the fireplace, drink some hot chocolate, and listen to my really dumb story.

OK, it happened Friday (10/06/06). Jade went on the computer since her "boyfriend" Andrew lets her on his account. She was going to Pajama Sam 2, but the game froze up on her. She blew her stack (yet again) and started full-out sobbing. She hid under her desk. We managed to fix it, but she doesn't believe us.

Later, a teacher (not my para who takes me and her to class) came up and got me and Jade. Jade refused to go, but I went. I was with the teacher by myself for a little while but then Jade came down. She was still in her mood. We told tell her what we like, and I did. Jade was angry and really didn't say much.

When the teacher told her that we weren't going to play games, she snapped and said, "THAT'S IT!" grabbed her lunch, and said in a nasty tone with the lady who took me downstairs, "I'M GOING BACK UP! I WANT TO HAVE FUN!!" Of course the lady told her calmly, "Please Jade. Don't yell." Jade sulked. I told the lady: "Don't worry about Jade. She's like this often."

I know the thing I said was mean, but I don't give a flaming piece of crap. I was proud to say that. I wanted to show the lady she was often rude. Jade gasped like a drama queen and said: "I can't believe you said that! THANKS ALOT, ELENA!!".

I simply answed in a calm voice,"You're welcome."

Normally an adult would be suprised that I said that so calmly, but the lady chuckled a little bit. Jade let out a "Hmmp!" and turned her back on us. The lady told Jade she was going to tell Mr. Smith about this, bit Jade said "THAT'S IT!" again and tried to leave the room. But she didn't. I told the lady, "Me and Jade are like Diet Coke and Mentos; We don't mix." She laughed so hard at that, and then I told her some tips on how to survive with Jade for the whole year. She laughed at that too.

After that, we all went up to class. The lady said that I was nice and a "class-A comedian". Jade still carried on after lunch and into Science and Math.

Oh, and, Elena's my real name for people who didn't know.

Scribble
10-07-2006, 08:08 AM
I apologise for bypassing a lot of other people's stories, I will go back and read them. :) But basically life at school is busy busy busy for me at the moment. I've got essays coming out of my ears and coursework to do as well - then exams in January, loads of revision and more exams in June/July. After that though I've finished with school. :) I may be going to an art college somewhere (maybe) but I really don't know. Or I might take a gap year and travel the world. I really don't know. :/

Yeah teachers are getting annoying and keep trying to get me to go to this university and that university and I'm not doing so well in environmental science and some boys keep being idiots and think they're so clever and all the usual stuff that happens at my school.

But we do have a new family of ducks! Usually our ducklings get eaten so it's very rare for us to have whole family survive. They're not fully-grown yet, but they're almost there. I just hope the idiots at my school treat the with respect. >:(

So yeah, sorry if I haven't been around that much lately!

BlooCheese
10-07-2006, 10:21 AM
Nice story, Nyo.
Hmmm...and I thought some of the kids at my old school needed help...I guess I was wrong.

Sleep deprivation -- it does things to you.

Nyo
10-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Nice story, Nyo.

Hmmm...and I thought some of the kids at my old school needed help...I guess I was wrong.

Yes, there is many problems with Jade. I can't stand her, and it sucks so bad that I'm going to be stuck with her next year.

At least the hot chocolate I made for people who read the story I posted didn't suck. *sips some of it*

Kzinistzerg
10-08-2006, 05:14 PM
yes, it was good virtual hot chocolate.
Well, I'm in the same boat for shcoolwork, and I'm taking a weekend course at Tyler (part of Temple University) for Flash animation! So there goes my sunday.

SkittleMonkey
10-10-2006, 11:05 AM
I grouped up with four other people and made pancakes as our project in Health Class. Mmm, what a tasty project it was...

lucyrocks73
10-10-2006, 05:42 PM
I think my Honors Science class is going to hold a rebellion against my teacher. The entire class is irritated because

1. They got their tests back from yesterday, and everyone (except three of us, including me) failed.
2. She taught us how to make a bomb last week, but it had absolutely nothing to do with what we were learning.

I think it's somewhat stupid, but I'll keep my mouth shut because it's none of my business.

Oh, and one of my friends passed out today during French. She was chewing gum, and she bit her tongue- she actually broke a nerve, and was knocked out for five minutes. She came back in time for Science, and since she sits in front of me, she kept twisting her tongue in these weird shapes to show us the bulging cut from the side of it. Ewwww...

And the entire school is actually excited about the play, since we're doing High School Musical (I'm Kelci). We're having fun backstage...
-Marty 8-)

Cassini90125
10-10-2006, 05:56 PM
2. She taught us how to make a bomb last week, but it had absolutely nothing to do with what we were learning.

Haha, sounds like the guy I had for chemistry. He loved to do demonstrations once every week or so, and most of them produced a lot of smoke and occasionally a fire. He did most of them in the parking lot, fortunately. He was a fine teacher and a really great guy, too, but he was a little nuts. He definitely had the class's attention, though! :)

GrimTheLost
10-10-2006, 07:41 PM
My chem. teacher was evil. He made fun of all of the cheerleaders (thats really just funny) and when you went to sleep in there, he would slam a metal rod on your desk.

BlooCheese
10-11-2006, 02:42 PM
My chem. teacher was evil. He made fun of all of the cheerleaders (thats really just funny) and when you went to sleep in there, he would slam a metal rod on your desk.

Ah, that sounds like my biology teacher. He walks around when you're working and whacks your books and somtimes your head with a three foot stick, even on test days.

And then my band teacher in middle school would rip off the metal bars on the bottoms of those foldable blue/gray/green metal chairs we sat in and use them instead of a baton. But rather than just waving them around, he would actually hit his podium. He hit is so much a hole actually formed.

Good times.

Cassini90125
10-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Ah, that sounds like my biology teacher. He walks around when you're working and whacks your books and somtimes your head with a three foot stick, even on test days.

And this is tolerated? I'd retaliate without a second thought. >:(

BlooCheese
10-11-2006, 02:48 PM
He's in control of our grades...
We must beware.

BlooCheese
10-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Wow. That's pretty scary. Glad you're all right.

SkittleMonkey
10-11-2006, 06:43 PM
I was called to the desk by my teacher after all the students were gone concerning my division paragraph I had written on my favorite book. I started to panic because I thought I did something to really mess it up, and I guess she noticed this because when I came up to her, she said "Okay, you don't need to be scared of me. Just take a deep breath, and do whatever you need to do to settle down." And I was all like, "Um, kay..." Then she says "Your paragraph was so well-written and thought out. I tried to look for a mistake in there anywhere, but I couldn't find one!" You CANNOT imagine how stunned I was... It just totally made the rest of my day. Now, I'm on top of the world.

Tonya
10-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Congrats SkittleMonkey!

I actually have two things to write. Okay this is really cool I think. There is this kid, he's not very tall, kind of a puney little thing, and he looks just...like...Mac! My god, the hair and everything is...it's just like Mac's! He rides my bus home by the way. It's so weird, him looking that much like Mac. Kinda freaky.
---
Yesterday in Studyhall, I was sitting at this table with two boys, one sat across from me and the other boy, Michael, sat three or four chairs down from me. The boy across from me looks at Micheal and asks, "What do you wanna be when you grow up?", and Micheal says he wants to be something having to do with animating cartoons and stuff. Then the boy looks at me and asks me what I want to be. So I tell both the boy and Micheal that I too want to be a cartoonist. After that Micheal got out his notebook. A few minutes later, he slid the notebook over toward me, and it was a picture of a dragon, and on the paper was wrote "Dragon of the Abyss". It was a really impressive picture by the way. So I took out a picture I drew not to long ago of a few skeletons. Micheal pointed at the one he liked the most, by coinsidense already happened to be my favorite skeleton as well. Then after he gave my picture back he drew me more pictures of dragons.
It was quite flattering.
I don't know if he likes me or not. I do know that in every class we're in I see him outta the corner of my eye, looking at me more than his textbook. Then, when I look back at him he looks the other way.

Kzinistzerg
10-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Huh, that's funny.

Well ,Mt friend was spewing the usual cheese quotes today in the library and three of my otehr friends responded. It was really awesome.

And, I got a 40 problem take-home test in calc today. I turned in an 18-problem one yesterday that i spent eight hours striaght doing which culminated untuil staying up untill 3 in the morning to do, on my brithday. well, 3 i nthe mrnindg was fter the birthday.

vannielou
10-12-2006, 06:16 PM
i got to play in the pit for our musical for the first time today and I'm way excited
I have to march in band tomorrow in 30 degree weather or less:P

Nyo
10-13-2006, 12:19 PM
Lol. My day was fun.

I drew Cheese holding a gun (he wasn't aiming it at anything, he was just holding one) and it said "I LIKE GUUUNNNSSS!!!" on the top, written in purple Crayola marker.

I showed it to Whiny Baby (I think some of you know who she is) and the convo went like this:

Whiny Baby: CHEESE HATES GUNS.

Me: How do you know?

Whiny Baby: WELL, I never saw walking into Foster's with a gun!

Me: Just because we never saw him with one dosen't mean he hates them.

Whiny Baby: Why do you make violent pictures?! Like last year, you drew a girl with her head cut off by Bloo, and he was holding a bloody chainsaw!

Me: I'm being creative.

Whiny Baby: Yeah, with violence.

Me: Then I have violent creativity. Everybody has different tastes in drawings. I think it's best if we stay out of each other's way. Do what you want, I do what I want.

Whiny Baby: Oh nevermind!!
----------------------------------

She's a fun-sucker.

And yes I did draw that "Bloo with a chainsaw picture" last year, but it got ripped up and I had to throw it out. I'll try to upload my "I LIKE GUUUUNNNSSS!!!" picture soon.

rukift
10-14-2006, 07:11 AM
This thread is... oh I hate to use this word, I've already used it five times today... well this thread is amazing. XD It's so fun to read other people's school stories.

My school year so far has been, without a doubt, the best yet. It's like it's making up for all the little stupid things I had to put up with in eighth and ninth grade.

Academically I'm doing great. All through middle school I slipped by with d's and the occasional f, and this year I'm getting five A's, two b's and one C. I never thought a C would be my worst grade, it's usually my best. 8D

And then socially? I'm even better there. I've never been so outgoing or confident before. I'm always around my friends, we're always up to something. I'm even going out with someone... they were my best friend all of last year, so we were like "hey why not." It's been almost a month now, I've never been so happy.

lucyrocks73
10-14-2006, 12:20 PM
Ah... Well, besides my evil Science teacher, I'm having a good freshman year. Well, no one hates me yet.

My French teacher rocks. I can't explain it- she just does.

"It's hot in Topeka" has been written on the board everyday.

Thanks to moi.

My English teacher rocks, and my name is "Pepper" in that class because of our homework the second day of school- ramble on about something you like. So I made up a six page report on the history of Dr Pepper. Ha. And the girl in front of me had a paragraph about soccer. I win so much.

Band is band. I am now known as the girl who gets hyper when given chocolate. I scream "CHOCOLATE-CHOCOLATE-CHOCOLATE-CHOCOLATE!!!" It's funny. And we won last night, so I lead a chorus of "We are the Champions" on the bus.

Chorus rocks.

The play rocks.

High School rocks.

Except for the part where although no one hates me, I only have one or two real friends.

That sucks.

-Marty :goo:

Tonya
10-14-2006, 06:38 PM
The other day at shool, I forgot what the conversation was, but I told a friend of mine that I was mixed, and telling them that my dad was black. Well, they ask me if my mom's white.
Okay, if you say your mixed, you say your dad's black, then why ask if your mom's white, when you've already stated that you're mixed-adding that your dad's black?
I don't get some people. Kinda funny though! But really...

Cassini90125
10-14-2006, 06:49 PM
She could be asian.

BlooCheese
10-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Yeah. When someone tells an Asian person they're mixed, they don't take it as you're half white and half African-American. Asians tend to marry someone of their own ethnicity, so for them, being mixed could be anything. Irish/Chinese, White/Japanese, Something/Something, some other combination, or even Asian/Asian like Indonesian/Korean would be mixed.
And no, you can't call me racist because I'm Asian.

Kzinistzerg
10-15-2006, 03:25 PM
I think any time you tell someone that you're mixed they're goign to assume one of the races is theirs. kinda automatic. I could be wrong.

BlooCheese
10-16-2006, 03:42 PM
We had a lab day in my biology class. It was basically about measuring and weighing things.
There are three people in my lab group.
One of my partners went to get the graduated cylinder while I went to get the triple-beam balance. We both returned to our table and found our third lab partner sitting there trying to pry a rubber stopper out of a 50 mL beaker. We turn our back for five seconds and she messes something up.
But we did eventually get the stopper out.

Cassini90125
10-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Biology lab. Ah, the memories. Have you had the "joy" of taking apart a frog yet? :P

BlooCheese
10-16-2006, 03:55 PM
Nope! Not yet.

Cassini90125
10-16-2006, 04:01 PM
Ah, you're in for a treat! The textbook will show you colorful pictures of all the different organs in a frog's body. You won't ever see any of these organs in the actual frog, however, because frogs don't contain these things; frogs contain only frog glop, which has been proven in countless experiments performed by small children with sharp sticks over thousands of years. :o

BlooCheese
10-16-2006, 04:38 PM
Ah! That's hilarious! Heeheehee! 8D

Speaking of pictures in a textbook, I was flipping through my book the other day and I came across this page that had a piece of paper taped over it. Of course, I wanted to see what was underneath. So I took the paper off and there was a giant, hairy, one-eyed fly staring at me. What a beautiful sight.

Kzinistzerg
10-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Ah, you're in for a treat! The textbook will show you colorful pictures of all the different organs in a frog's body. You won't ever see any of these organs in the actual frog, however, because frogs don't contain these things; frogs contain only frog glop, which has been proven in countless experiments performed by small children with sharp sticks over thousands of years. :o

Yes. Also most of the animals you encounter in dissections have this tendency to be filled with glop. ("and this squishy hting is the heart." "it is? I thought those wre the intestines?" "No, that's a starfish gonad.")

Oh, the joy of watchign the guys in yuor class hack a dead pig to pieces and play with hte parts...

GrimTheLost
10-16-2006, 11:32 PM
Hopefully you will take apart a sheeps eye or brain. The inside oof the eye looks really cool if the sheep was asleep when it died. And try not to get the fermaldahide(sp?) on you, it destroys the skin.

BlooCheese
10-17-2006, 04:26 PM
Ah. I look forward to disecting animals now.

I was flipping through my biology textbook, and I found some more scary pictures hidden by pieces of paper.
The first one was a picture of a person covered with shingles.
The second one was a picture of person covered with smallpox.

Kzinistzerg
10-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Meh, that's not that scary. Look at disembowled peapoe if you want a real scare.

BlooCheese
10-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Meh. Maybe not scary, but it's kinda gross.
Sorry. Can't find a picture of a disembowled peapoe in my book.

Yay. I had a nosebleed at school today. Everybody thought I was dying or something. It was funny.

Nyo
10-19-2006, 11:24 AM
My Language Arts teacher was reading us a story from a book called "13 Scary Ghost Stories". The second Jade saw the cover...well, here's what she said:

Jade: AHHH!!! I don't wanna hear the ghost story! (covers her ears and starts crying loudly)

Ms. Sue (my para): Jade, there's nothing to be scared of. It's a story.

Jade: A scary one!!

---------------------------------

The class was getting really loud and Ms. Kielbasa (the LA teacher) said if we didn't lower our voices, she wouldn't read the story. Jade was obviously pleased, and then this is the straw that broke Ms. Sue's back:

Jade: (to the class) Everybody, be loud and make sure I don't hear the scary story!

The class was howling with laughter at that, and Ms. Sue grabbed Jade's arm and yanked her out of the classroom, and I heard Sure tell Jade that was very rude. Jade had to stay in Mr. Smith (my regular home-room teacher) until the story was over.

The story wasn't even SCARY, it was just STUPID. It was a parody of scary stories thought. It was about a dead bagpipe player trying to steal his bagpipe from the person it belongs too.

My friend Denise went to tell Jade the story was over and Sue had to force her into the classroom. Jade walked in with a pouty face. I noticed that every 6 or 7 seconds she'd dart her eyes around the classroom to make sure that there were no ghosts.

----------------------------

She. is. a. MORON.

Cassini90125
10-19-2006, 11:36 AM
You should bring a camcorder to school sometime and catch this girl in action for us. Sounds like she puts on quite a show. :cheesegrin:

Nyo
10-19-2006, 11:44 AM
I wish, but I can't smuggle a camcorder into school. I don't even own one. :P

I gained a little self-esteem today. I got a 89 on a math test and Jade got an 80. She cried at that too. I was like "LMAO"...in my mind.

lucyrocks73
10-19-2006, 11:47 AM
The fruit sale starts today in Band. Ugh.

And then I had a random coughing fit during the last chord of the one song, and I had to set down my flute to cover my mouth. So then the band director points me out and tells everyone to concentrate, and although things like coughing and sneezing happen, we should ignore it and keep on playing.

I think my face was as red as a cherry. And I don't blush. Often.

We had two pop quizzes in French, which I aced. And then came the evil science test. I swear, there was a page of questions on there with information we didn't learn. And I'd know- I copy every freaking word the teacher says :gooblab: no matter what. Even "good afternoon class". Just kidding. But I do copy everything, and type them up, and study them, and.. UGH!!! It irritates me.

Three pages of French and thirteen pages of Science worth of questions to do for homework, along with three chapters of "Tuesdays with Morrie" to read.

And I have play practice tonight.

So I'm going to suggest to myself that I get off the computer and finish up my homework.

Mr. Marshmallow
10-19-2006, 02:33 PM
To be honest...school is sucking right now.

I've got problems upon problems and once next week is over, I will either be out of the woods or further down the crap hole.

I've got a big mid term due next Monday that I haven't started yet (take home), I've been working in this movie for my film club at my old college and now that we just got it finished, I find out their editing equipment can't work for what I need it to do.

Now I've got to find another method by saturday, and get the movie completely edited, fixed up, and put together by next Wednesday when I originally thought I had until Friday. Plus, I've got to probably ditch a whole day of school just to burn myself out finishing the editing project.

All while having to temporarily leave my local hometown comedy improv group for most of this month, which I know they are probably not happy about.

BlooCheese
10-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Aw. Hope things shape up for you Mr. Marshmallow.
Nyo, you must share all your stories of Jade's little tantrums. They make me laugh so hard!
Had a geometry test today. I hope I didn't bomb it.

Nyo
10-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Nyo, you must share all your stories of Jade's little tantrums. They make me laugh so hard!

Yes ma'am! *Might post one tommorow*

Nyo
10-20-2006, 10:25 AM
Funny day yet again.

Jade blew her stack 2 times in Language Arts. Once because...well, here's what she said:

Jade: NOOO! I don't wanna go to Launguage Arts! (starts crying)
Ms. Sue: Why?
Jade: Because Ms. Kielbasa might read another ghost story! And is she does, I'm never going to talk to her AGAIN!!

and the second time she blew her stack was because she didn't understand her work.

She didn't cry in Stagecraft (aka Art).

At lunch, me and her go to this nice lady named Mrs. Keifer. She hangs out with us every Friday at lunch. She blew her stack at the end of our session:

Mrs. Kiefer: Time for you two to go up to class. What do you get at the end of the day?
Me: We get science ad double period of Math.
Jade: NOOO! I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCIENCE AND MATH!! (starts crying)
Mrs. Kiefer: You're going to have to go.
Me: Yup.

Jade got over it in like 3 minutes, anyway.

--------------------------------------------

Don't any of you want to SMACK her? :terrence:

Cassini90125
10-20-2006, 11:01 AM
Sounds like you've got a real drama queen on your hands, there. Might make for a great comic book. :D

Nyo
10-20-2006, 11:02 AM
Sounds like you've got a real drama queen on your hands.

You bet. :(

Cassini90125
10-20-2006, 11:43 AM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f184/Cassini90125/Drama20Queen.jpg

Nyo
10-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Lol...funny. But were getting of topic.

BlooCheese
10-20-2006, 12:42 PM
Hey, it's part of your school life.
AND IT MAKES ME LAUGH UNTIL MY SIDE HURTS.
Thanks for sharing another one of The Misadventures of Jade: Certified Drama Queen. :bloogrin

Well, I aced my geometry test, so cheers!

And I forgot to mention, but some kid in my Spanish class found a balloon, so he and cut it open and inhaled the helium.

Nyo
10-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Thanks for sharing another one of The Misadventures of Jade: Certified Drama Queen. :bloogrin:

Well, I aced my geometry test, so cheers!

Congrats.

Can we stop calling you know who by her real name annd refer to as Drama Girl?

BlooCheese
10-20-2006, 03:36 PM
Thank you!
And I will certainly call her Drama Girl.

Nyo
10-20-2006, 03:56 PM
Thanks. That makes me happy on the inside.

Tonya
10-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Yep, Shinky's still mean to me, and getting meaner and meaner. He pokes me, knockes my stuff off my desk, smacks my desk like Donkey Kong and tells me to shutup for no reason, doubles his fists in my face while I'm trying to do my work, throws stuff at me ect...
That's how he is, you know him now.
Okay. I am so freaked out.... At school the other day in Language Arts, that boy, Shinky, he sat beside me, and Zach, the boy who smiles at me alot, sat in front of him. Okay, so Shinky says, "Zach." and Zach turns around, and Shinky nods his head toward me, and Zach looks over and gives that cute little smile at me. I'm flattered, but, I have no idea what Shinky might have said to him about me. Keep in mind, Shinky knowes that I like Zach. Later that day, I asked Zach what Shinky said about me, and Zach said Shinky didin't say nothing. Well my lord, that whole day, and yesterday, Shinky kept telling people about what he to Zach about me, whispering in their ears and stuff. Now I'm confused!
But you know know, every since then, Zach has payed more attention to me than ever before and I don't know why. I god now I'm REALLY confused! Shinky's mean to me, he said something to Zach about me, now Zach's paying more attention to me...
Oh man.

SkittleMonkey
10-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Oh, dear lord, I HATE it when that happens! Only, it's not about liking someone with me. It's always about how crazy-go-nuts I am. Then I start getting paranoid when someone's whispering to someone else, thinking they're talking about me, so I'll say reeeaaal loudly, so all can hear, "YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ME, AREN'T YOU?!!! DON'T DENY IT!!!!!!!!". It freaks people out. ^_^

Nyo
10-23-2006, 11:03 AM
Drama Girl was absent today. 2nd time this month.

Anway, when I was going to Science, I smelled something that smelled like rotten eggs. Alot of kids think it was either from the cafeteria or a kid dropped a stinkbomb on the 4th floor. :terrence:

BlooCheese
10-24-2006, 02:27 PM
Today in biology, we learned
THE MACROMOLECULE SONG!!!

It goes like this:

Carbos are really quite good to eat
Because, my friend, they're tastey and sweet.
They're giving me quick energy,
It's C6H12O6 for me.

These are the macromolecules, the macromolecules.
They're all organic and they're really cool.
I love the macromolecules.

I gotta get myself some protein
'Cause I gotta be really lean and mean.
The amino acids and carboxyl groups
Give me just what it takes
To play a mean set of hoops.

I gotta get myself some of these nucliec acids
To aid in reproduction,
To add numbers to the masses.
And wouldn't you really like to see
A little mini me?

I gotta get some of thos efats
Because we need some energy that lasts.
The three fatty acids and the glycerol
Give us just what we need for the long haul.

I LOOOVE THE MACROMOLECUUUUULES!!!

Cassini90125
10-25-2006, 07:23 PM
Geometry was always one of my favorites. Well done, and congratulations! :D

BlooCheese
10-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Vannielou, I cannot express my immense disappointment in you.

(Just kidding! Good job!)

Yeah! Tomorrow, we're going to have our first lab with CHEMICALS. Whoopee!

Kzinistzerg
10-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Chemicals are fun. Don't eat any.

Well, I got my calc takehome back today, and I have an 85! WHOOO!

SkittleMonkey
10-26-2006, 05:21 PM
Our teacher periodically gives us speed drills on multiplication to see who could get them all done the fastest with no mistakes. I came in second after my older brother! (Don't ask how my older brother ended up in algebra II with me. It's a loooong story.)

Oh, and I got another excellent report on another of my paragraphs for english class!!! My mom and my teacher both want me to try for a scholarship now. Talk about pressure...

BlooCheese
10-27-2006, 04:45 PM
CHEMICALS.
ARE.
FUN.
Especially when you drop the test tube and all the hydrocholric acid spills everywhere whilst your classmates scream and run out of the way to avoid touching the acid.
We got to play with raw liver too.

vannielou
10-27-2006, 06:31 PM
CHEMICALS.
ARE.
FUN.
Especially when you drop the test tube and all the hydrocholric acid spills everywhere whilst your classmates scream and run out of the way to avoid touching the acid.
We got to play with raw liver too.

suh-weet:P

Cassini90125
10-27-2006, 08:13 PM
You've got to tell us more about the raw liver. :D

BlooCheese
10-27-2006, 08:38 PM
You've got to tell us more about the raw liver. :D
Well, it was squishy. And cold. And it smelled bad. Really bad.

Kzinistzerg
10-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Did you use hydrogen peroxide on it? that's fun, it goes all bubbly ebcuase of teh catylase...

Hydrochloric acid, fun...

BlooCheese
10-28-2006, 05:08 PM
Oh yeah, that's what the lab was about--seeing the results of putting hydrogen peroxide on raw liver. Nice 'n foamy, nice 'n foamy.

Cassini90125
10-28-2006, 05:17 PM
Oh yeah, that's what the lab was about--seeing the results of putting hydrogen peroxide on raw liver. Nice 'n foamy, nice 'n foamy.

No, no, NO! This is so wrong! Liver should never be treated with hydrogen peroxide! It should be gently sauteed in a small amount of butter and olive oil until just tender, served with lightly crisped bacon and golden onions, along with herbed mushrooms and... wait a minute... sorry, I thought this was the food thread. Never mind.

BlooCheese
10-28-2006, 05:24 PM
Oh, I cook liver too. Well, I don't cook it. My parents do. Tastey good.

lucyrocks73
10-28-2006, 06:20 PM
Ha.

Well, all the drama is going on in my Science class right now, because the Honors class this year is like that.

My best friend (whose nickname isn't Brandon the Un-dateable for nothing... but that's a whole 'nother story) has a girlfriend.

And I don't care, to be honest. Good for him. Except for:

a. His girlfriend HATES me, because, y'know, he's my best friend and all.

b. He randomly stopped talking to me. It turns out, he asked her out at the homecoming dance (which I wouldn't have known, considering homecoming sucked for me and I left an hour and a hald into it, crying because I overheard my OTHER best friend talking about me in the bathroom) and didn't tell anyone.

c. He's said about three words to me since (okay, four- "Hey, that's my pencil!" when I handed it to him because he dropped it on the floor).

d. We were GOING to go trick-or-treating this Tuesday together. But Morgan (his girlfriend) decided that trick-or-treating is stupid, and now I'm out of Halloween plans.

UGH!!!

It sucks.

And everyone thinks I'm jealous. Honestly, I couldn't care less if he had a girlfriend. I just he didn't have to be such a jerk while having one. Oh, and I wish she didn't hate me.

AUGH!!!

BlooCheese
10-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Well now, that is an awful scenario.

I know how you feel because every time one of my friends finds the "love of their life," they kinda forget I exist. It's like, "Hey! Remember me? I'm your friend--that one kid who did so-and-so and such-and-such when you needed help?...Oh?...You don't remember?...Okay..."

Hang in there. It'll come to pass, and then your friend will be sorry he was a jerk to you. I hope.

Darn friends. *shakes fist angrily at world*

Kzinistzerg
10-29-2006, 11:11 AM
See, my firends arent like that, SO I count myself lucky.

SkittleMonkey
10-31-2006, 11:43 AM
We disected a sheep heart in health class today. The gross part about it is that two of my friends didn't wear gloves in order to pick it up. They actually seemed to be EXCITED about being able to pick up a heart with their bear hands! Bleh...

BlooCheese
10-31-2006, 02:50 PM
That sounds fun.

Hehehe. At school, there were all these people wearing costumes. The best ones were the three bananas, the whoopee cushion girl, and the pack-of-bologna-girl.

Cassini90125
10-31-2006, 02:54 PM
the pack-of-bologna-girl.

Oh, I'd love to see that one! :D

SkittleMonkey
10-31-2006, 05:01 PM
I saw one girl dressed up as an outhouse. She had a holder with a roll of toilet paper hanging off and the roof of the outhouse was like a hat, which she wore on her head.

lucyrocks73
10-31-2006, 06:26 PM
It was senior dress-up day, and it was tres amusing.

I saw:

A geek, complete with lame bowtie, taped up glasses, and a kick-me sign.
A firehouse dog.
A whoopie cushion.
Several chocolate bars (everyone works at Hershey Park during the summer)
Big Bird, Cookie Monster (the girl actually handed out cookies), and Elmo, because people also work at Sesceme Place
A few waitresses, because people don't feel like changing for their after-school jobs
A slutty Strawberry Shortcake, with mini-skirt, corset top, fishnets, etc.
A few french maids.
A toaster with toast popping out.
A guy in a Navy uniform carrying a huge boombox over his shoulder playing "In the Navy". ALL DAY.
A Big Mac.
Several pirates.
A few classic witches.
An angel.
A few princesses.
A Charlie Brown-esque ghost (with dozens of holes cut out).
A plumber with plunger on his head.

And the usual- Darth Vader, vampire, cats, etc.

An interesting day, at least visually.

SkittleMonkey
10-31-2006, 07:31 PM
A Big Mac?! *doubles over in laughter*

BlooCheese
11-02-2006, 02:49 PM
I won two tickets to a football game because I was one of the two students with the top grades in my geometry class! WHEEE!

Nyo
11-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Today, Drama Girl was whining. All day. I got a bad headache from her. She kepts saying to herself: "I'm a baaaad girl." Non-stop. :terrence:

But today, I got a Halloweeen card and a gift card to a candy palor from one of my teachers! Drama Girl was really jealous about it.

BlooCheese
11-03-2006, 04:37 PM
She kepts saying to herself: "I'm a baaaad girl."

Perhaps she is finally starting to realize what trauma and sorrow she brings to the world.

I doubt it. :P

Kzinistzerg
11-03-2006, 05:32 PM
I think she should be bound and gagged.

Well, great news, I just checked my SAT II biology score... and I got a 790! WHEEEEE!

BlooCheese
11-03-2006, 08:11 PM
DANG! THAT IS A WHOPPING AWESOME SCORE! CONGRATS, KZINISTZERG!

Nyo
11-04-2006, 09:35 AM
I think she should be bound and gagged.

Don't we all.

Congrats on the test.

Kzinistzerg
11-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Here's my brother's response to my my score:

"i got a 790. trained monkeys get 790s. it's biology. "

Cassini90125
11-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Here's my brother's response to my my score:

"i got a 790. trained monkeys get 790s. it's biology. "

Smack him. He deserves it. >:(

BlooCheese
11-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Then wouldn't that make him as intelligent as a monkey?

SkittleMonkey
11-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Then wouldn't that make him as intelligent as a monkey?

OOH!!! BURN! 8D

BlooCheese
11-06-2006, 02:34 PM
Tomorrow, the vending machine will feel my wrath, and vengeance will be mine.
The vending machine at school sells the most delectable, monstrously huge, chocolate chip cookies I have ever seen, along with corn nuts, bags of pretzels, and the like. It so happened that I had a craving for one of these cookies, so I borrowed a dollar off my friend (I need to pay her back...*runs off to get a dollar*) and headed down to the vending machine where I carefully inserted the bill and watched gleefully as the machine accepted it. I entered the code E7, which was the code for the cookie. I waited with anticipation, BUT THE COOKIE NEVER FELL. "NOOOOOO!!!!" I said, as I shook the machine. In its place was a bag of CORN NUTS, and not just any corn nuts, but BBQ FLAVORED ONES. First, corn nuts are bad for your teeth and tend to give me indigesetion. Second, foodstuffs with BBQ sauce-flavored substances give me heartburn. Third, no measly bag of corn nuts costs a dollar.
It will suffice to say that the vending machine will regret its foolish action tomorrow, yes it will.

Kzinistzerg
11-06-2006, 03:21 PM
One word: pickaxe.

Cassini90125
11-06-2006, 03:48 PM
I am definitely looking forward to an update on this! :D

BlooCheese
11-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Grrrr...That vending machine is much cleverer than I thought. It foresaw my plan of attacking it, so it installed SECURITY CAMERAS in the near vicinity. My plans have been ruined. The worst I could do today was shake my fist angrily at the vending machine and give it a good, hard kick that managed to dent my toe and not the metal. You may have won the battle, but you haven't won the war. Mark my words. Vengeance will be mine.

Kzinistzerg
11-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Can't you tell a teacher or something? They'l usually help you out.

Nathander
11-07-2006, 07:42 PM
School has actually.........been really great, despite the fact that I had been dreading it as much as I have (this year is my first year of college). I've actually gotten involved with clubs, and I've been doing fairly well in my courses, though my Literary Analysis class has occasionally been a pain.

Other than that, everything's been great.

Nyo
11-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Fuuuuuuuuunny day. My para (Ms. Sue) didn't come in today? And guess what?

DRAMA GIRL CRIES.

OK, my day started as I went to Social Studies. Sue nor Drama Girl showed, and Mrs. Frangos (my SS teacher) tells me I have to go down to my homeroom. I did and here's what happened:

Mr. Smith: Elena, Sue's not in today.
Me: Oh. Got a sub?
Mr. Smith: Not yet.
Drama Girl: Noooo! I HAVE TO GET TO CLASS!!
Mr. Smith: Calm down. We're getting a new para.

(Drama Girl begins crying and runs off)

And it went on for a whole hour. Non-stop.

Here's a Drama Girl snippet:

Drama Girl: C'mon! Wake up! WAKE UP! This is a dream. No, wait. A nightmare.

We then got a new para, Ms. Roseanne. Drama Girl's reaction:

Drama Girl: (cries and hides under desk)

For 10 minutes straight. Then we talked for a little while:

Mr. Smith: (to Roseanne) She (reffering to Drama Girl) was really anxious to go to class. Right?
Drama Girl: Uh, no. I was pretending to be anxious. I really don't wanna go to class. I'll stay on my desk, reading a nice book.
Me: :jk:
Mr. Smith: No, you're not. You're going to class, and that's final.
Drama Girl: NOOO!!
(Drama Girl begins stamping her feet and crying)
Me: (big grin)

Nyo
11-08-2006, 02:42 PM
I have no clue.

BlooCheese
11-08-2006, 02:44 PM
She needs help.
Seriously.

But the problem is that nobody would probably want to help her. Guess she's doomed.

My water bottle leaked in my backpack and soaked my books. I had to dry all the pages with a hair dryer. :P

Nyo
11-08-2006, 03:28 PM
She needs help. Seriously.

No, it's her parents who need help. She's an only child, so they spoiled her. A little too much. :o

Tee-hee at your wet books.

BlooCheese
11-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Well now, that's even worse because her parents would probably get into a tizzy if someone told them that they were raising their child in a not-so-swell way.
So I guess she's doomed.

Nyo
11-08-2006, 03:47 PM
So I guess she's doomed.

Yes, she is. One of my teachers said that Drama Girl might end up in a bad high-school. They also said I have very good grades and will go to a good high-scool.

SkittleMonkey
11-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Yes, she is. One of my teachers said that Drama Girl might end up in a bad high-school. They also said I have very good grades and will go to a good high-scool.

Good for you! Make sure you keep up with the good grades in high school, and (if you want) you can get into a good college!!!

Cassini90125
11-09-2006, 10:26 AM
And with a little luck, someday you'll be able to hire Drama Girl as your maid. I'm sure she'll do a dramatically good job. ;)

Kzinistzerg
11-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Don't worry, people like that will never ever ever compete with you for jobs.

Nyo
11-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Yes, I know. Yet another funny day.

OK, so Drama Girl lost her eraser cap in Language Arts. And what happens?

(Drama Girl loses her eraser cap)
Drama Girl: (to me) Did you see my eraser?
Me: Nope. Maybe it fell on the floor.
Drama Girl: OK.

(Drama Girl look under some peoples' desks)
Drama Girl: Here, eraser...come on. Come out of hiding. I won't bite. C'mon, boy!
(Drama Girl finds her eraser)
Drama Girl: Oh, I'm so happy I found you!
(Drama Girl kisses the eraser cap, hugs it, and puts it back on her pencil)

She KISSED it, and it was on the ground. Ugh.

And then she had a meltdown at lunch:

Drama Girl: NO! I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCIENCE!!

And that was it.

Cassini90125
11-09-2006, 02:46 PM
I hope Craig and Lauren are reading this thread and thinking of their next new show... ;)

BlooCheese
11-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Now that would make a hilarious episode!

Today was both good and bad. In PE, we were playing football, and the other team kept making racial slurs about us.
First semester is half way through, and I'm doing okay. In biology, I have the highest grade. In English, I scored the highest on the test. I have the second highest grade in Geometry. Not too bad, right?

SkittleMonkey
11-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Don't worry, people like that will never ever ever compete with you for jobs.

Well, they might. But if they did, I'm sure it wouldn't turn out too well for them. ;)

Cassini90125
11-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Not bad at all. :D

Nyo
11-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Nopezors, not bad at all.

Kzinistzerg
11-09-2006, 06:14 PM
Well, I am angryyyy!

my art class sucks. This is how it goes.

We got in today and we're doing a critique of each others art. Which is okay, except not everyone was finished and it was, to be frank, not very good art. my art teacher does not know how to handle an advanced class and she's a really bad art teacher. I'm in art III, and am one of three poeple in that class. There's about ten art II's and about 50 art IV's. the art IV's are half people who should be in art two and half really good people, and that bothers me, because I should be in art 4. Argh. Which gives AP credit.

in any case, she started going on about zooming in on certain parts of the picture, and deep meaning. There IS no deep meaning in these pictures! people just slapped together some crap on a paper and called it art! I slapped together some stuff on the computer, and called it art, but, at least i KNOW I just made some junk. The sad part is that my art teacher actually bought it... and that she went on for ten minutes straight about the artistic merits of collage. which is a real art form... but NOT in an art II class! in an art II class, its crap on a paper! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

So, yeah. And she won't believe that I'm in art class to learn how to render stuff, not to learn how to "put ideas on paper". I'm sorry, I KNOW how to do that. Now teach me real art.

BlooCheese
11-09-2006, 07:56 PM
That has got to be one of the most frustrating scenarios ever.
Three people in Art III, fifty in Art IV, and people who belong in Art II in Art IV? Someone in charge of student schedules should reconsider what they've done. : (

Kzinistzerg
11-12-2006, 09:06 PM
No, it's all mrs berger's fault. she put those twenty people in art IV.

I. Hate. Science. Fair. It's 1:04 in the morning and i'm doing part of my science fair. it was due friday. arghhh!

gircheese
11-13-2006, 06:06 PM
it has been very boring lately:( oh well i am leaving Friday anyway:cheesegrin: :cheesegrin: :cheese: :cheese:

GrimTheLost
11-14-2006, 07:38 PM
I finally got my acceptance letter to go to college. I am proud.

Kzinistzerg
11-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Nice! Good for you.

ON a school note, my parents are going to eat me when they see my report card, arrgghhh.....

gircheese
11-14-2006, 07:42 PM
i am not going my car broke down:'( :(

GrimTheLost
11-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Nice! Good for you.

ON a school note, my parents are going to eat me when they see my report card, arrgghhh.....

Thanks. I am sorry that they will eat you.

Howard
11-15-2006, 08:08 AM
Thank goodness all that is over for me! The only thing I miss is college (I had a blast in college). I do have to have continuing education for my securities licenses to avoid them expiring). One of these days, I will go back to college and finish my Master's Degree!:frankiesmile:

X-Cheese-fangirl-x
11-15-2006, 10:26 AM
My school is boooring. Nothing funny happens, and I have 2 science modules next wednesday. The only exciting thing about school is the random quests me and one of my best friends go on outside of school! And I throw leaves around.
I plan to stick a egg up a teacher's car tailpipe soon, and set off in the hallway a coca cola with menthos!:bloogrin

BlooCheese
11-15-2006, 02:38 PM
I finally got my acceptance letter to go to college. I am proud.

Congratulations!

Nice! Good for you.

I am curious as to how they will cook you.

Kzinistzerg
11-15-2006, 03:26 PM
In the fireplace. I anticipate being lightly seasoned with garlic and possibly a wee bit of pepper beforehand, though.

Wow, i got a HUGE amount of calc homework today. a take-home test, three take-home quizzes and three BIG homework assignments.

Jabberwocky
11-15-2006, 03:28 PM
I had four tests today and did really bad on the English one. We had to relay what happened in Of Plymouth Plantation and I couldn't remember anything so I just made some stuff up about sin and Native Americans and Mr. T.

Then at lunch I saw some cheetos in the vending machine named CC and I put a dollar in and hit the regular C twice. It didn't work so I hit it two more times before I realized I had just made a bunch of nasty sour cream sun chips come out. Dur duh dur.

LMAOSCHOOL.

Tonya
11-15-2006, 04:09 PM
Lemme see.... Well, it has been 3 weeks since I've told what's happened at school soooo.... I'll just start somewhere random.
This one girl told me this other boy, Jason, likes me. I mean, me and the guy get along, and I like him as a friend-well, mabe I do have a little crush on him. Mabe not quite like the crush I have on Zach, but more of an affectionate fondness. *smiles*.
Zach snuck smiles at me several times today, and in the lunch line, I had to stand next to Jason. Okay, I can't figure out if we held hands or shook hands. Man I don't know!-lemme explain. He was in the middle of palling around with his buddies, when he stopped for a few minutes, held up his hand and said "What's up Tonya?". I simply thought it was one of those "hey how's it goin" handshakes, but, he didin't really shake my hand, he more like, held it, and it lasted for an estimated 7 seconds untill I started thinking "Uhh, are we holding hands? WHY are we holding hands?", and ect...
I blushed and started to glance up at him funny, but then he let go of my hand.
Now. I wonder.... WHAT was that hand deal all about? I still can't tell if it was a handshake or holding hands.

lucyrocks73
11-16-2006, 12:41 PM
Well, I got my report card... all A's except Honors Science which was an 87...

So I took two pop quizzes last week in Science, and bombed both of them. The teacher has this thing where if you get any questions wrong, you can redo them for full credit. So I got her help, got A's on both afterwards because I finally understood the concept (man I hate Chemistry...). Then my grade was back u to a 92.

But before I redid the quizzes, I had a 45. My parents saw that on the online grading system and SPAZZED out.

Two quizzes into the marking period...

So I might have to quit the play. It all depends on the Science test I took yesterday... Cross your fingers. I'm expecting a B... I have to get a B or higher...

I aced the Tuesdays with Morrie test in English, which rocked.

Now I have to work on my Scholastic Writing Awards entry, due next week. Did I mention that I'm out of ideas?

Socially...

My best friend is still going out with his girlfriend. A big difference, though: the girlfriend has started to be really nice to me. And Brandon is still being a jerk...

Laser Tag on Monday with marching band. Yipee. Of course, it all depends on the Science test...

I keep doodling "Topeka" on my notebooks, and my one friend asked me if that's the name of a new kid that she didn't know...

To which I cracked up hysterically.

Also, my little plastic Bloo from Burger King sits in my purse at all times, because he resides next to the chalkboard in French (complete with a Speech bubble stating "It's hot in Topeka"). Everyone has fun playing with him during lunch, Photo Club, Computer Club, Chorus, etc.

So basically... nothing is happening at my school.

Jabberwocky
11-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Not really my school life, but this kid I'm babysitting had been playing hot cross buns on his blarging recorder for like a half hour.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tonya
11-16-2006, 03:38 PM
You wanna know what I find just about every tme I go into the girls bathroom?
Somebody leaves their crap in the toilett, unflushed, and it STINKS the bathroom up!
Yes, disturbing, I know...

Then there's this one really whiney, ditsy girl who sits in the back of Homeroom and History, and she talks like this: (for examples) "Owwwwuuh! I'm bleeding blooduuuh!", "But that's not faiiirruuuh!," and, "Oh my gosh, I got a detentionuuuuh!".

And when a whole pack is going up or down the stairs, when we're trying to get to a class, let's say, somebody's really slow walking cause their talking to a buddy. Well, if their holding up the line, I go "C,MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON," untill they move.
And sometimes, when somebody does something unbelievably idiotic, I say, "Now, on the list of things to do that were not okay, THAT was DEFENATLY NOT OKAY!".

Um, lemme see. I told Shinky he sounded like Micheal Jackson and ummmm....
A boy who I to sat next to the other day, he's so stupid. The teacher gave him his graded science paper, and he held it up, proudly shouting, "HEY EVERYBODY, I GOT A ZERO!!". Yeah...
I know a girl who has several different imaginary boyfriends, one of them being Wilt, and she claims she goes to the land of Lyoko to fight in war. She duels with YuGio cards, like it's litlerlly a real duel like off the cartoon.
Yesterday in the lunch line, this boy, Montay, hecut all the way from the back to the front and stood behind me, arguing with me the whole time. We argued all the way through the line about who was uglier. He said, "You got babies groing on yo' face!", and I said, "And you smell like armpits. One day, you had the WHOLE classroom stinking up.". I fried him.
Woah, I wrote alot didin't I? I'd squeeze in more but that'd be an awful lot.
Meh well.

Cassini90125
11-16-2006, 03:45 PM
You wanna know what I find just about every tme I go into the girls bathroom?
Somebody leaves their crap in the toilett, unflushed, and it STINKS the bathroom up!
Yes, disturbing, I know...

That's nothing; you should visit the boy's bathroom sometime. It ain't pretty. :o

Tonya
11-16-2006, 04:13 PM
Oh gosh. Now see, THAT is the kind of thing that makes me proud to be a lady....although some lady's need to have more bathroom manners.

Kzinistzerg
11-16-2006, 04:27 PM
And some of us need more brains.

BlooCheese
11-16-2006, 07:11 PM
There are four types of people in the world.
1) Airheads--your typical stuck-up person who thinks he or she is the best thing ever
2) Sugarheads--the people who only care about fashion, being popular, and conforming
3) Levelheads--the people who know what to do and when to do it
4) Lackofheads--they tend not to utilize their brain

SkittleMonkey
11-17-2006, 02:16 AM
Gee, I sure hope I'm a 3... *is paranoid*

BlooCheese
11-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Have you ever been dragged on the ground?
We were playing flag football in PE, and it's a rule that you CANNOT tie the flags around your waist; you have to use the little clip thing that is provided. But some idiot on the opposing team tied it around his waist. You can't tell if the flags are tied or not until you try pulling on them, but by then, it's too late. So when he caught the ball and ran towards the endzone, I went after him and attempted to grab the flag. The next thing I know, I'm on the ground hollering, "A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-AUGH!" Bumpy ride.
Now I know how a sack of potatoes feels.

SkittleMonkey
11-21-2006, 05:12 PM
*hiss* Ouch! I also know how a sack of potatoes feels. I've been picked up and slung over shoulders so many times, it'd make your head spin! It really hurts after a while...

The bloo
11-27-2006, 01:22 PM
I dont like school

Nyo
11-28-2006, 11:57 AM
Funny day...

Drama Girl had a blow-out shortly before we went to gym. She and my para were talking, but then she said Drama Girl drove her crazy (it was a joke), and here's the response:

Drama Girl: NOOOO! I DON'T DRIVE YOU CRAZY OR GIVE YOU HEADACHES!!
Sue: Yes, you do.
Drama Girl: NOOOO!

(Sue holds her hand out to Drama Girl)

Drama Girl: NO, I will NOT hold your hand.
Me: Then I will.

(I let Sue grab my hand)

Me: She let's me do it 'cause I'm her friend.

(Drama Girl gasps)

Drama Girl: NOOOOO! I'M HER FRIEND! NOT YOU!!

(Drama Girl runs up to Sue)

Sue: I can't let you hold my hand because you're screaming.

Drama Girl: I'M NOT SCREAMING!

And this went on until Sue left.

Is she desperate or what? :o

SkittleMonkey
11-28-2006, 01:02 PM

Is she desperate or what? :o

And she obviously has no idea that people can have more than just one friend! *gasp :o* Shocking, I know. :jk:

Partymember
11-30-2006, 11:58 AM
ehhh....math.....

BlooCheese
11-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Whereas yesterday was splendiferous, (I got 108% on my geometry test, 105% on two of my labs, and 115% on a third lab :D ) today was frightfully crummy. I think I bombed my biology test, and not just with any bombs. Nuclear bombs.

Tonya
12-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Nothing much happened at my school latley, but here's a story my teacher told us about a girl who used to go to a school around where we live.

This girl's name was Britney Spears, (NO not the Britney). Anyway, you know with that name, she was gonna be made fun of terribly. People'd just laugh at her, be mean to her, basically treat her like Carrie-you know, from that movie. Well, one day some little smartmouthed girl runs up to her and says something mean to her (I can't remember), but another girl asks Britney if she was gonna let the girl treat her like that and Britney says "I don't know but I wish I could just kill her!".
Okay, Britney had been so mistreated, you really can't blame her for saying that. And you think nobody would think much of it right? Wrong.
A teacher heard of Britney saying she wished she could kill the girl, and Britney got sent away to a juvinial prison in another state. All because of that one little statement, she is not allowed back in our state no more. She'll be locked up untill she's twenyone.

That was a true stroy.

Nyo
12-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Wow. That's a bit going far. Sent to jail like that...

Kzinistzerg
12-04-2006, 03:53 PM
wow. I make comments to the effect of "i'd like to disembowel him and leave his corpse impaled on the school flagpole" in front of teachers and have never gotten nabbed for it. wow.

well, baaaddd grraaadeeess is why I haven't been here for a week. bah.

BlooCheese
12-07-2006, 02:19 PM
It's like she slams the brakes, and while she's lecturing away, the train comes...um...that wasn't funny...

This thug in my gym class is being a complete racist/idiot/jerk. I have several plans for revenge, all of which are much too...shall we say, violent. I need help, peoples.

Partymember
12-07-2006, 03:13 PM
ha, sweet!

don't do anything too extreme, just realize that most ppl. aren't racist and support you...unless you live in Mississippi.

Tonya
12-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Okay, so here's how school's been latley. (Sorry I haven't bee on here for while-internet difficulties!).

I slipped a 'Merry Christmas' card in Zach's locker, and every since then he has been smiling at me alot more :).
-------
Earlier today in Homerom, this ditzy acting girl who sits in the back, Stevie, she came in with her coat on. Well, it's against the dresscode to wear coats in class. So this is the conversation that went on between them.

HTeacher: *nicley* "Stevie, take off the coat."

Stevie: "But I don't want touuhhh!" (she talks like that)

HTeacher: "Stevie...."

Stevie: "But it's colduuuhh!"

HTeacher: "Stevie."

Stevie: "Nouuuuuhhh!"

So the HTeacher gets on the phone and calls the assistant principal. Shortly afterwords the princ. takes Stevie outta the room. A while later the princ. sends her back into the room, she, very unhappy about her coat. She walks in and throws a green slip in the trash and sits down.

HTeacher: "Stevie, I need that slip."

Stevie: "Well I'm not getting it out of the trashuuhhh."

HTeacher: "Stevie, get the slip out of the trashcan, please."

*goes back and forth for 3 whole minutes*

HTeacher: "Stevie...."

Stevie: "Whateveruhh!"

Eventually, some boy goes over and fishes the slip ouuta the trash to end it already.

Cassini90125
12-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Sorry, I'm with Stevie on this one. If she wants to wear her coat, I don't see where it's anybody's business but hers.

Tonya
12-11-2006, 03:50 PM
I agree, it was just a coat. It's not like it was hurting anyone.

BlooCheese
12-11-2006, 05:48 PM
AAAAAAAAAAUGH! HELP ME! THE COAT! IT IS SUCKING MY SWEET SWEET EYE JUICES!

That is a peculiar dress code rule. What if it's freezing inside the classroom? You'll get frostbitten or catch a cold or get the flu or something.

Nyo
12-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Stevie reminds me of Drama Girl. A lot.

Anyway, Drama Girl had a blowout today. We have to go to my English teachers class from now on to do some work at the end of the day.

Drama Girl's reaction:

Drama Girl: I don't wanna do work!!
Ms. Angela: You have to.
Drama Girl:....I'm stil not doing it.

And no, Ms. Angela isn't the teacher; she just helps us with work. And when she got us our workbooks, Drama Girl simply shoves it away from her. About 3 times this happened, and then Drama Girl shoved in her desk and pouted.

Then Ms. Kielbasa (the english teacher) tells her to do the work or else she'll get in trouble. Drama Girl then almost instantly shut her face, and did the work.

Ugh. I felt like shoving the book up her brain.

Cassini90125
12-11-2006, 06:20 PM
Drama Girl should be a guest on Foster's. She can be the first human to get left at the house by an IF. :D

SkittleMonkey
12-11-2006, 07:44 PM
Drama Girl should be a guest on Foster's. She can be the first human to get left at the house by an IF. :D

No, I think that maybe since she's so whiny, that maybe her IF would be too. So that would mean that her PARENTS would be dropping both her AND her IF at Foster's at the same time! :gooblab:

Nyo
12-12-2006, 11:19 AM
And maybe Bloo can feed her to the monsters.

SkittleMonkey
12-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Oh, my gosh. Today was soo much fun!!! We made hotdog relish in my health class!!! Cabbage got all over the floor, in people's hair, down people's shirts! *sigh* It was awesome... We got to chop up cabbage into little, tiny bits, and THEN we got to SMASH IT DOWN WITH A BIG OLE' WOODEN SPOON!!!

It was soo funny, though. My friend was totally getting obsessed over chopping the cabbage with the humongous, sharp knife. He even asked me if I wanted him to chop mine at one point! What's so funny about all of it is that he's normally really quiet and a total pushover... It was just so hilarious!

Partymember
12-12-2006, 01:53 PM
maybe Drama Girl created Duchess...?

Tonya
12-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Mabe Stevie and Drama Girl are related? lol!

Partymember
12-12-2006, 03:01 PM
yeah!

wait... her English teacher's name is Kielbasa? Like the sausage? AWESOME!

Cassini90125
12-12-2006, 03:05 PM
yeah!

wait... her English teacher's name is Kielbasa? Like the sausage? AWESOME!

The potential for mirth is very high. :D

GrimTheLost
12-12-2006, 05:37 PM
I finally registered for school, I have to take three seperate classes with the same teacher in the same room. It's a good thing that the instructer seems cool. The lady who took my picture for my ID card was joking around saying that I looked depressed in my pic, then she said I had a beautiful smile and should smile more often. Tech school is going to kick major butt.

Partymember
12-13-2006, 02:24 PM
Yeah Vannielou! Rock on!

Lucky you...