PDA

View Full Version : Foster's Road Trip

frankie_fan
06-19-2008, 08:55 PM
I don't know if you guys will remember this, but WiltsAKGirl17 created a series called Foster's Road Trip. I've now done my own inspired by that. The only differences are that mine is shorter, doesn't feature all of the characters (so apologies if your favourite doesn't appear, and yes, Frankie is on this trip too) and it takes place in the Australian state of New South Wales (NSW, since that's where I live). Here's my take on the Foster's Road Trip: http://loudnoises.deviantart.com/gallery/#Foster-s-Road-Trip

Lynnie
06-19-2008, 09:32 PM
I love the one of Madame F at Thredbo, hehe, yeah she looks like she's trying to be a snowman..er, snowoman. I also love the one of Wilt at Gosford. But my absolute favorite has got to be Frankie and the Sydney Opera House. That is one nicely done picture right there. I love that building! :D

Thank you for a better peek at your beautiful country FF. :frankiesmile: I'd love more than anything to visit someday.

frankie_fan
06-19-2008, 10:39 PM
Thank you for a better peek at your beautiful country FF. :frankiesmile: I'd love more than anything to visit someday.

No worries, mate! 8D You want a better look at the country? Check this out! (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=JQHa9f_Y7uc)

Lynnie
06-19-2008, 11:24 PM
That looks awesome, I love Kidman, she and Jackman are both AMAZING actors. Thanks for the vid link! :frankiesmile:

Back to the topic on hand, I also like the one of New Years at the bridge, awww. And I can't get over how gleeful Madame F looks on the ski slopes, lol! 8D

WiltsAKGirl17
06-19-2008, 11:53 PM
I know I commented on DA and all, but it bears repeating-- this was a fun project you did! (Your cut-paste jobs were far better than mine were, that's for sure!)

I had never realized how pretty the scenery in Australia was; thanks for enlightening me! :frankiesmile:

Cassini90125
06-20-2008, 12:18 AM
Excellent job, dude! :frankiesmile:

frankie_fan
06-21-2008, 08:01 PM
I know I commented on DA and all, but it bears repeating-- this was a fun project you did! (Your cut-paste jobs were far better than mine were, that's for sure!)

Once you know how to use Photoshop, it becomes better! :frankiesmile:

Dragonrider1227
06-24-2008, 05:13 PM
Those are great! I especially like the Sydney Bridge shot ^^