PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Foster's in CN line up?

iceberg210
06-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Is it just me or has Foster's not been in the afternoon/night lineup lately? Seemed like it would always be on at 6:30 every night but its not on at all at nights it seems anymore. Anyone with some more info?

I miss it so much!

WiltsAKGirl17
06-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Guess I'm not the only person who noticed! I do beleive that it wasn't on at all last week either...

Where's my show? :'( :frankiemad:

Mac-a-lacka
06-09-2008, 11:05 PM
I've been thinking the same thing, it's like Foster's isn't not airing as often as it used to.:P

Maybe they're getting ready for the next new episode.:wiltyeahright:

One Radical Dude
06-09-2008, 11:07 PM
It will air again Sunday and Monday next week. I think it has to do with premiering of The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack and a non-CN series, Total Drama Island. Also, Chowder is getting new episode premieres this month. Anyway, you know how crazy the scheduling can be on CN, especially this time of year. There's nothing to worry about.

Shelltoon
06-10-2008, 02:48 AM
Yeah, CN has a lot of new stuff that needs air-time as well. Considering it's going to be a while before new episodes of Foster's start again, let's just take this time to take a breather so that way the new episodes will make it fresh again. I'm sorry, did that make any sense?:wiltshock:

taranchula
06-10-2008, 08:02 AM
Hey CN picked up Teletoon staple Total Drama Island, I never watched the show but it's good to see another Canadian made program picked up by one of the major American networks.

iceberg210
06-10-2008, 08:10 AM
Yeah, CN has a lot of new stuff that needs air-time as well. Considering it's going to be a while before new episodes of Foster's start again, let's just take this time to take a breather so that way the new episodes will make it fresh again. I'm sorry, did that make any sense?:wiltshock:

Yeah that makes since. I was just making sure I wasn't missing something. Hopefully they'll be back soon with more great new episodes. can't wait especially for that movie!!!:bloogrin:

CrazyPhil
06-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Yes, I've noticed this too. As far as I can tell there aren't any showings except for Sunday and Monday, which does suck, but, like others have said, CN needs to make time to show all of their new shows and other new epps. Fosters will be back, hopefully soon.

Frankie_4_Prez
06-12-2008, 05:13 AM
I've noticed a new show on the CN lineup that's aiding in the bumping-off of Foster's, Skunk-Fu. Talk about a real stinker!:edmad:

CrazyPhil
06-12-2008, 12:58 PM
I've noticed a new show on the CN lineup that's aiding in the bumping-off of Foster's, Skunk-Fu. Talk about a real stinker!:edmad:

I've actually seen a few epps of it. While it's not terrible, it's nothing really special either. Definitely nothing compared to what we all wish was showing then.:(

bloonuggets
06-12-2008, 10:28 PM
"I've noticed a new show on the CN lineup that's aiding in the bumping-off of Foster's, Skunk-Fu. Talk about a real stinker!":edmad:

And now, we've been pun-ished. :nyah:

Alas and alack, Friday, July 4th is coming but without the Red, White And BLOO Marathon. (I put "White" in gray because the color will not show on the board backgrounds ever since the themes went down.) instead, it'll be 90% Chowder.

CrazyPhil
06-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Oh, yeah, I forgot all about that! Thanks for remembering.

mikeb5107355
06-13-2008, 04:29 PM
foster's home is coming to an end and it pretty much sucks madd hard and craig mccracken can eat it. idk bout you but this is one of the best shows on tv and this guy needs to realize when a good thing has happened, and not end an amazingly fantastic show!!!

Xroc88
06-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Agreed.

But CN are making him stop because of there 64 ep limit crap or w/e.

Cassini90125
06-13-2008, 05:54 PM
foster's home is coming to an end and it pretty much sucks madd hard and craig mccracken can eat it. idk bout you but this is one of the best shows on tv and this guy needs to realize when a good thing has happened, and not end an amazingly fantastic show!!!

Excuse me but that was one of the rudest, most uncalled-for statements I've seen on this Forum in a long time. Foster's is ending because of Cartoon Network's 78 episode limit rule, not because Craig got tired of it or anything of the sort. Yes, it is one of the best shows on TV and we will all miss it, but we should be thanking Craig for giving us such a wonderful gift, not hurling insults at him or blaming him for things that are out of his control. Who the hell do you think you are? You offend me, little man, and you offend this Forum and indeed this entire fandom with your words. You should be ashamed of yourself. :frankiemad: :nono:

Shelltoon
06-13-2008, 06:05 PM
Mr. McCracken does not owe you anything. If you honestly loved this show, you'd be THANKING him for creating one of the greatest cartoons this decade, especially considering we're in a bit of a dark age of cartoons right now. CN shows usually last four seasons, sometimes they end early because ratings are terrible. Foster's has been so memorable, and such a hit that CN let Craig and co. make it to the coveted 6 season limit. Instead of saying goodbye to the show, let's thank Craig, Lauren, Cartoon Network, and everyone else responsible for the show for giving us memories to cherish.

Mike, you disappoint me... :edmad:

One Radical Dude
06-13-2008, 06:07 PM

That's quite an ignorant statement, sir. McCracken has nothing to do with Foster's ending; it's a Cartoon Network deal. Usually after 78 shows, a series ceases production. Even if it was his choice, I wouldn't go and blast him. He created the series, and there's no need to throw personal attacks towards him. Wise up. :terrence:

Imaginary Light
06-13-2008, 06:48 PM

Not cool. Seriously not cool. I just want to know, who do you think you are making statements like that? Seriously.::)

Sparky
06-13-2008, 07:13 PM

Wow you just broke the second rule on this forum:

Respect your fellow board members. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. Flaming (such as namecalling and defaming of one's character) is not allowed on the boards. Period.

Because in case you forgot, Craig is one of your fellow board members. :/ Pretty weak, man.

Xroc88
06-14-2008, 01:22 AM
I don't understand why you guys are getting upset, ive heard worse believe me, plus he is a n00b, ignore him.

bloonuggets
06-14-2008, 01:25 AM
I'll have you know that I have asked that this so-called fan of Foster's should be banned for what he said, plus the message should be deleted.

Okay, now that's that off my chest, and not trying to act like a mod in any way, shape or form, can we please get back to the subject matter already in progress? Otherwise, the mods will shut this faster than a 1920's burlesque house.

Mac-a-lacka
06-14-2008, 09:02 AM

"I'm sorry, but that was so not okay.":madwilt:

Mr_Bloo_Veins
06-14-2008, 11:04 AM

Oh don't get me started on Skunk Fu. That show is horrible.

Lynnie
06-14-2008, 08:03 PM
The show's on tomorrow (Sunday June 15th) @ 4 and 4:30 EDT, featuring Yellow Man since it's part of the "dumb character" block they're doing. And it's on again next Sunday the 22nd @ 1 ("Eddie Monster"), 4:30 ("The Big Cheese"), and 5 ("The Little Peas"). Ugh. ::) Not only has CN cut the show to air only on Sundays the next few weeks, practically all we get is Yellow Man.

Well, at least it's still on, even if it is down to one day a week. And no doubt this will make us all the more excited when it comes back with new eppies. :bloogrin:

bloonuggets
06-17-2008, 12:32 AM
If you have the on demand service on your local cable provider, Season One episodes aere available for much of the time.

Cassini90125
06-22-2008, 07:33 PM
You know, we've had longer dry spells between new episodes than this one, yet this one's bothering me more than others have. I don't know, maybe it has something to do with knowing that the show will be ending in a few months. Guess I'm missing it already. :sadbendy:

Frankie_4_Prez
06-23-2008, 02:45 AM
What I really don't like, is the dearth of Foster's on CN Video. Despite the lack of closed captioning, that's a pretty good, free source. Right now, there's Cheesequest, and MC Goo there.

Maybe only in a few years, if at all, Foster's will achieve "classic" status like Powerpuff and they'll have 3-4 of its episodes available on CN Video.

fosters home fan
06-23-2008, 10:42 AM
The only reason CN would quit having Fosters on the lineup is because the show's ending. But then again, a few other shows that ended a while ago are still on. I wouldn't worry about it until Fosters is nowhere to be seen on CN for a long long time. :-\

CrazyPhil
06-26-2008, 01:16 AM
The only reason CN would quit having Fosters on the lineup is because the show's ending. But then again, a few other shows that ended a while ago are still on. I wouldn't worry about it until Fosters is nowhere to be seen on CN for a long long time. :-\

That's a good point. In fact, IIRC, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy was shown for quite awhile after its final episode. True, I don't think it's show regularly anymore, but there's an advertisement for another marathon on CN, so it's far from dead. I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

Lynnie
06-28-2008, 01:19 PM
*sigh*

I don't know how many have noticed this and maybe just didn't want to be the bearer of bad news (I admit I was hoping someone else would bring it up) but I'm mad because, what's this coming Friday? That's right, the Fourth of July. And instead of "Red, White and Bloo" they're showing a Chowder marathon. Not that I wouldn't enjoy watching Chowder all day because I'm sure I would, but do they even have enough episodes to support a marathon that long without repeats? Looks like CN is phasing Foster's out to me.

On a better note though, "GWH" is airing on Wednesday July 2 at 11 am, and then "HOB" is airing on Sunday July 6 at 9 am. Although still no reruns of regular 22 minute eppies all this next week again. Grrr... :madbloo:

antgirl1
06-28-2008, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I was thinking of telling people this too, but I was afraid of the "Yeah, WE KNOW" responses I might get from it...=P

Anyways, I was so looking forward to "Red, White and Bloo", to finally be refreshed back into Foster's again, to maybe surprise us that they probably had been having a lack of Foster's so they'd overjoy us with a special Independence Day marathon...but NO, I was terribly, terribly wrong....

Well, to be honest though, the fact that since Foster's have had this event for two years IN A ROW, I'm guessing that it's time to let ANOTHER show run it. I'm glad that instead of some bogus show running it, (Johnny Test, George of the Jungle, Out of Jimmy's Head, etc) they chose Chowder, which I think they made a good choice there. :D

pitbulllady
06-28-2008, 04:33 PM
*sigh*

I don't know how many have noticed this and maybe just didn't want to be the bearer of bad news (I admit I was hoping someone else would bring it up) but I'm mad because, what's this coming Friday? That's right, the Fourth of July. And instead of "Red, White and Bloo" they're showing a Chowder marathon. Not that I wouldn't enjoy watching Chowder all day because I'm sure I would, but do they even have enough episodes to support a marathon that long without repeats? Looks like CN is phasing Foster's out to me.

On a better note though, "GWH" is airing on Wednesday July 2 at 11 am, and then "HOB" is airing on Sunday July 6 at 9 am. Although still no reruns of regular 22 minute eppies all this next week again. Grrr... :madbloo:

Oh, well...at least I won't be missing any Foster's eps while I'm at the car show this July 4th.

pitbulllady

Lynnie
06-28-2008, 06:11 PM
I just found out that there AREN'T enough Chowder eppies to play through the whole marathon without repeats. It's 12 hours long (8 am to 8 pm), meaning there are enough for twenty four episodes, but including the newest one, there will only be 17 episodes of Chowder; total. So even if they play all of them, which would indeed be pretty cool, they'd have to be repeating at least seven of them. And at just now checking the schedule, yup, six are being repeated once, and one TWICE!! I just don't understand why CN is doing this. :blooconf: They'd rather play repeats of episodes rather than Foster's on the day where they usually play nothing but Foster's?? I'm irritated now... :madwilt:

Mr_Bloo_Veins
06-29-2008, 10:09 AM
*sigh*

As much as I love Chowder, I'd much rather prefer the Red White and Bloo marathon. I was really looking forward to it.

Ah well.

Cassini90125
06-29-2008, 12:06 PM
Same here; I was hoping that CN might include some of the shorts as well, most of which I still haven't seen. Maybe they'll do a marathon on a different holiday.

Jackie Khones
06-29-2008, 05:32 PM
That'd be awesome to see some sort of marathon, because I haven't seen it much of it in the lineup.

TraverseTown
06-30-2008, 04:20 PM
It better come on soon, because I still haven't seen most of Seasons 5 & 6!

Digifreak642
07-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Patience is a virtue. Unfortunately I'm in the minority who doesn't like Chowder. But I too will be busy during 4th of July...:macwor:

Shelltoon
07-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Looks like I'll be having my own Red White and Bloo marathon on my computer then.

Cassini90125
07-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Looks like I'll be having my own Red White and Bloo marathon on my computer then.

It does have the advantage of being commercial-free, and you can pause it when you need a snack. :)

Chowder instead of Foster's, bleh. The only chowder I want to see is in a can with the word "Campbell's" on the label. :bloocross:

Lynnie
07-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Not a bad idea you've got there, Shell. ;) Although I don't mind watching Chowder all day, seeing five episodes twice, if not THREE times will quickly get old. Time to dust off those season DVDs ...if they've managed to collect any dust. I know mine haven't. :D

Mac-a-lacka
07-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Good news for Goofball, Eurotrish and Goo fans! Doing a search on Dish network I found "Imposter's Home for um, Make em' up pals" "Foster's Goes To Europe" and "Go Goo Go".

Because I forgot when these episodes air, I'll have to check back tomorrow. :P

EDIT: Sorry to get some of your hopes up but it turns out my Dish receiver is becoming a piece of junk and it was displaying "fake" episodes. Grrr... :terrence: >:(

WiltsAKGirl17
07-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Oh, well...at least I won't be missing any Foster's eps while I'm at the car show this July 4th.

pitbulllady

You and I are in the same boat then. Only I'll be at SubWay instead of a car show... :P (I'm a slave to the SubWay system. Really.)

I'm probably gonna end up doing what Shelltoon suggested-- late night Red, White and Bloo marathon for me! :D

iceberg210
07-02-2008, 12:00 PM
I too will be celebrating the fourth with my own Red White and Bloo marathon, comprising the first two seasons and all the episodes that are up on this site (thank you guys). Or at least as much foster's as I can watch!

antgirl1
07-02-2008, 12:11 PM
Mine could be composed entirely of my top 10 favorites. :D

bloonuggets
07-02-2008, 12:39 PM
Lynnie, did I mention the top of Page Two which was an edit of what I originally wrote as that there was going to be good news with the Red White and Bloo marathon?

Okay, I forgive you for the oversight.

Sparky
07-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Lynnie, did I mention the top of Page Two which was an edit of what I originally wrote as that there was going to be good news with the Red White and Bloo marathon?

Wow, I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA why nobody noticed you had gone back and edited a post of yours made EIGHT days before instead of just, I dunno making a NEW post. I guess we're slacking on following you around the forum making sure we're up to date on every last thing you say?

Seriously, don't be an ass. Lynnie didn't deserve you singling her out, either.

Jackie Khones
07-02-2008, 02:11 PM
It does have the advantage of being commercial-free, and you can pause it when you need a snack. :)

Chowder instead of Foster's, bleh. The only chowder I want to see is in a can with the word "Campbell's" on the label. :bloocross:

AHA, if there was rep on this board, that post definetly deserved it.

Frankie_4_Prez
07-03-2008, 12:38 PM

That's something EXACTLY like what Bloo would say. Pointless, out-of-the-way "help" that nobody seems to notice, yet that he cares about so much.

It's really a shame how CN has seemed to have wiped foster's out of the schedule. It's not even on once the whole week, last time I checked their online sched.

Cassini90125
07-03-2008, 12:53 PM
AHA, if there was rep on this board, that post definetly deserved it.

I do come up with a good one occasionally. Thanks. :)

That's something EXACTLY like what Bloo would say. Pointless, out-of-the-way "help" that nobody seems to notice, yet that he cares about so much.

You get a Frankie smilie for that. :frankiesmile:

It's really a shame how CN has seemed to have wiped foster's out of the schedule. It's not even on once the whole week, last time I checked their online sched.

I checked it as well; not a trace. If I had to guess I'd say the reruns will be back when the remaining new episodes air, but not to the extent we'd like. Alas, all good things must come to an end, and Foster's is certainly one of the good ones. :)

iceberg210
07-03-2008, 02:18 PM
I agree that as all good things Foster's must and will end. I'm just shocked at how sudden it has gotten cut off. It wasn't but maybe a month ago that it was on every night and now its not on at all. It just seems incredibly sudden compared to how other shows eventually disapear. It's like another show I like Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, took years to pass into oblivion whereas Foster's has gone from an anchor of the line up to gone in mere weeks. I don't quite get why either.

Shelltoon
07-04-2008, 03:03 PM
My guess is Foster's will resume in the fall. Afterall, CN has so much content that needs new episodes. Regardless if you think it's bad, there are kids out there that might like it.

bloonuggets
07-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Good news. Episodes will return August 4th at 7 PM ET/PT according to Zap2It.com!

Bloonan
07-23-2008, 06:42 AM
That's good. I haven't seen Foster's in weeks!

I've almost forgotten what Bloo sounds like! I'm shocked.

bloonuggets
07-24-2008, 01:30 PM
"I've almost forgotten what Bloo sounds like!"

He's voiced by some guy named Keith Ferguson. A nice guy once you get to know him...ask Sparky.

pitbulllady
07-24-2008, 02:41 PM
He's voiced by some guy named Keith Ferguson. A nice guy once you get to know him...ask Sparky.

Uhm, WHERE did Bloonan say, "I forgot who did Bloo's voice"? To tell the truth, I'M having trouble hearing the voices of some of the characters in my head, too, since it's been so long since I've heard them that my mind is starting to superimpose other voices over those of some Foster's characters, but that doesn't mean I don't know the names of the voice actors who provided those voices.

pitbulllady

bloonuggets
07-24-2008, 03:48 PM
My tongue was frimly planted in cheek as it were, PBL.

Bloonan said thjat he had "forgotten what Bloo sounded like".

kammy101
07-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Finally, it's about time they're gonna show them! :D

Mr_Bloo_Veins
07-29-2008, 11:07 AM
Good news. Episodes will return August 4th at 7 PM ET/PT according to Zap2It.com!

YES!
It's about time!

Cassini90125
07-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Interesting; Craig told me we'd have to wait until November. Guess we'll know soon enough.

Mac-a-lacka
07-29-2008, 12:13 PM

August 4th is 6 days away.

My Dish Network receiver searches up to 8 days and found no episodes. :macwor:

antgirl1
07-29-2008, 01:19 PM
Interesting; Craig told me we'd have to wait until November. Guess we'll know soon enough.

I think bloonuggets meant reruns. *shrug*

Cassini90125
07-30-2008, 08:55 PM
Not even reruns are listed on the CN site through the 6th. This is depressing. :bloosad:

creamz06
07-30-2008, 11:36 PM
It just seems weird that Foster's hasn't been on CN for so long. I think the last time I've ever saw it, besides the episodes on my computer, was probably back in early June or so. Some of the stuff that CN is showing just doesn't do me any good for entertainment... maybe some shows, but most of the cartoons that they're showing nowadays isn't for me. Hopefully Foster's returns soon. And it's sad that there are no reruns lately. :(

Medikor
08-01-2008, 01:59 PM
I'm afraid that I must admit that I haven't actually watched Fosters in quite a while. Teletoon picked the show back up for its summer schedule, but I haven't heard a thing about new, or even recent, episodes. I'm glad to hear that CN will air episodes again come August 4th.

One Radical Dude
08-01-2008, 10:43 PM
I don't think we're going to see new episodes until the fall (which Craig himself said).

L.G.
08-02-2008, 06:02 PM
It just seems weird that Foster's hasn't been on CN for so long. I think the last time I've ever saw it, besides the episodes on my computer, was probably back in early June or so. Some of the stuff that CN is showing just doesn't do me any good for entertainment... maybe some shows, but most of the cartoons that they're showing nowadays isn't for me. Hopefully Foster's returns soon. And it's sad that there are no reruns lately. :(Some of my favorite CN shows have been dropping like flies (ended production or canceled).

-Billy and Mandy
-KND
-Camp Lazlo
-Class of 3000
And FHFIF is the latest causality. [Sigh] The only thing going for me on CN (not including Adult Swim) right now is Total Drama Island.

And speaking of episodes on the CPU, why is CN showing only one episode at a time? Most of the other shows have multiple episodes at once.

Jackie Khones
08-05-2008, 05:26 AM
Some of my favorite CN shows have been dropping like flies (ended production or canceled).

-Billy and Mandy
-KND
-Camp Lazlo
-Class of 3000
And FHFIF is the latest causality. [Sigh] The only thing going for me on CN (not including Adult Swim) right now is Total Drama Island.

And speaking of episodes on the CPU, why is CN showing only one episode at a time? Most of the other shows have multiple episodes at once.

And Adult Swim might have lost a lot of viewers too, due to dropping Futurama.

But yes, all those shows I like too, and CN is losing viewers too, and they need to come to senses and see what they're doing.

Shelltoon
08-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Having one episode on TV is better than having none on at all.

L.G.
08-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Having one episode on TV is better than having none on at all.You have a good point there. I just find it odd seeing only one Foster's Episode listed at a time on CN's online video site.

bloonuggets
08-11-2008, 01:40 AM
I can add Juniper Lee and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi to that long list...

Bloonan
08-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Some of my favorite CN shows have been dropping like flies (ended production or canceled).

-Billy and Mandy
-KND
-Camp Lazlo
-Class of 3000

I agree in disappointment on all those shows.
It's disappointing that almost all of the good shows are being replaced.
At least we have Chowder to cheer us up, but we are losing very good shows here CN! Very good shows! Giving us TWO new good ones is nice, but it'll never replace the fact that the best shows are vanishing.

fosters-fan
08-13-2008, 07:34 PM
Okay, honestly. I have to agree about the lack of Foster's in the whole line up. What the frack?! :edmad:

I most certainly hope we don't have to wait till November to see the new episodes, let alone hoping that the end movie isn't the next trilogy of new episodes. I mean, come on!

The season needs thirteen- Count them; THIRTEEN!- episodes, including the finale movie (which consists of three episodes) before it all ends. C'mon! I'm (We're?) dying here!! DX

taranchula
08-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Okay, honestly. I have to agree about the lack of Foster's in the whole line up. What the frack?! :edmad:

I most certainly hope we don't have to wait till November to see the new episodes, let alone hoping that the end movie isn't the next trilogy of new episodes. I mean, come on!

The season needs thirteen- Count them; THIRTEEN!- episodes, including the finale movie (which consists of three episodes) before it all ends. C'mon! I'm (We're?) dying here!! DX

Just a quick recap the Foster Comic Con 08 panel:

Actually the official last episode is not going to be aired until early next year. And (correct me if I am wrong) it's going to be called "Goodbye Bloo" which sounds pretty final to me.

The movie (Destination:Imagination) that is going to be aired in November is not the "finale" as we once thought it would be.

But in any case hopefully we'll get some kind of word about the upcoming episodes. (Some spoiler free synopsis' would be nice. ;))

fosters-fan
08-14-2008, 05:53 AM
Okay, but still......... if I don't see a new Foster's in the next week or month, let alone a rerun, I'm gonna lose my mind. >_<

iceberg210
08-14-2008, 08:26 AM
Actually the official last episode is not going to be aired until early next year. And (correct me if I am wrong) it's going to be called "Goodbye Bloo" which sounds pretty final to me.

Oh my that title scares me. I just hope this isn't an episode where Mac finally grows out of Bloo, and leaves Bloo there to be adopted out. Granted I don't think that is true, but that is the horror story, worst case scenario that popped into my mind as soon as I heard the title. I'd much prefer an ending where things are left pretty much as they are so while there may be no new episodes it leaves the door open for us to imagine what crazy adventures they might be up to even after the show has ended.

jekylljuice
08-14-2008, 08:56 AM
Oh my that title scares me. I just hope this isn't an episode where Mac finally grows out of Bloo, and leaves Bloo there to be adopted out. Granted I don't think that is true, but that is the horror story, worst case scenario that popped into my mind as soon as I heard the title. I'd much prefer an ending where things are left pretty much as they are so while there may be no new episodes it leaves the door open for us to imagine what crazy adventures they might be up to even after the show has ended.

Your preferred ending does strike me as the most probable. Your feared ending would certainly be a bold move, but something tells me that they won't be aiming to end the show - which is known primarily for its comedic content - on too much of a downer. My instincts tell me that the title "Goodbye Bloo" refers to more to the threat of finality (within the context of the show itself) than it does anything that will actually come to pass. Naturally, we'll just have to wait and see.

pitbulllady
08-14-2008, 09:49 AM
I've got a feeling that the final episode title refers to Mac's mom ACCEPTING his loyalty to his Imaginary Friend, and allowing Bloo to move back home, and the other Foster's residents telling him goodbye, OR the other main Imaginary characters being adopted, and Bloo being left at Foster's, with Mac still able to visit him.

pitbulllady

Sparky
08-14-2008, 10:22 AM
(Psst, the title is actually "Goodbye To Bloo" as in a parody of the song title "Goodbye To You")

taranchula
08-14-2008, 02:55 PM
Heh heh, close enough on my part.

One Radical Dude
08-14-2008, 03:54 PM
(Psst, the title is actually "Goodbye To Bloo" as in a parody of the song title "Goodbye To You")

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

I'm guessing that it may not literally mean that Bloo and Mac are going to go separate ways at the end; but it may just simply mean that this will be the end of Foster's. We have months to go to learn how it all ends.

Sparky
08-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Right, the people at Foster's may be the ones saying goodbye. That was my first thought really. Or it may simply mean us, as in the viewers, saying goodbye, as it's the last ep. And it only says "Bloo" because the title sounds good. I dunno. :terrsmile:

taranchula
08-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Right, the people at Foster's may be the ones saying goodbye. That was my first thought really. Or it may simply mean us, as in the viewers, saying goodbye, as it's the last ep. And it only says "Bloo" because the title sounds good. I dunno. :terrsmile:

Titles like that are also a by product of a show being created, written and directed by music aficionados.

Cassini90125
08-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Lauren told me that the title came from the song Goodbye To You. If I had to guess, I'd say it sounds like Bloo is parting company from Foster's. Personally I'd love to see all of the main Imaginary Friends finally get adopted into good homes, but I suppose that may be a bit much to hope for.

bloonuggets
08-15-2008, 01:49 PM
Cassini, I agree with you on all those points. I think girl_named_goo wrote that episode?

Cassini90125
08-15-2008, 01:59 PM
Possibly. I don't recall anyone mentioning who the writer was. We'll find out eventually.

lucyrocks73
08-19-2008, 05:07 AM
Hey, I LOVE "Goodbye to You!" Ah, Patty Smyth and Scandal...

I'm still sad the show is ending, but at least the title is parodying one of my favorite songs...

-Marty :goo:

Cassini90125
08-19-2008, 06:53 AM
Hey, I LOVE "Goodbye to You!" Ah, Patty Smyth and Scandal...

Yeah, I love that song. Excellent video, too. I think it'd be fun if Bloppy Pants and the band did a cover version for the final episode, maybe with altered lyrics written especially for the finale. :bloogrin:

fosters-fan
08-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Yeah, but are they EVER going to put CN back in the line-up? I'm dying here! DX

lucyrocks73
08-21-2008, 06:27 PM
Yeah, I love that song. Excellent video, too. I think it'd be fun if Bloppy Pants and the band did a cover version for the final episode, maybe with altered lyrics written especially for the finale. :bloogrin:

Hehehe... If they don't, I SO want a fanvid...

-Marty :goo:

Bloo2daMacs
08-22-2008, 06:42 PM
The title "Goobye to Bloo" makes me think it'd be like "Duchess of Wails", where Mac thinks he may have to leave Bloo, but all is well in the end.

Though, now that I think about it, they probably wouldn't wanna do the same thing twice, so they might do what everyone's thinking, resolve all of the IFs' lifelong dreams to be adopted. That would be cool. :)

Mr. Marshmallow
08-24-2008, 08:13 PM
This may sound like a stupid question, specially since I know I have been out on the loop of this page and haven't been able to check up on everything but does anyone know when Fosters is EVER going to air any episodes again? I'm having a hard enough time finding when any reruns are going to air.

I know the show is being phased out and it royally sucks, but also I haven't seen the last 3 or so episodes before they went in hiatus. I'm hoping to catch the episodes I missed before the new final ones start. I am so glad though they are making a sequel to the Bloo superdude and with a super villain Frankie no less.

I got a real big smile on my face when I heard that :berry: so yeah basically I'm just asking does anyone know when any episodes will start again because I wanna catch up on what I missed and get prepped for the final new ones.

Cassini90125
08-24-2008, 08:34 PM
Unless I've missed something, as far as I know we'll be getting no new episodes until the movie in late November. I would guess that CN will start showing reruns prior to that, in order to promote the movie, but there's no way to know. :P

fosters-fan
08-25-2008, 09:07 AM
Unless I've missed something, as far as I know we'll be getting no new episodes until the movie in late November. I would guess that CN will start showing reruns prior to that, in order to promote the movie, but there's no way to know. :P

Well, I just hope that they don't end the season too short by four episodes, or else I'm not gonna be a happy camper. :edmad:

Besides, Season 6 NEEDS to have thirteen episodes total before it all ends, right?

Cassini90125
08-25-2008, 09:16 AM
Besides, Season 6 NEEDS to have thirteen episodes total before it all ends, right?

I think 13 is the rule, yeah. I'd be happier if the number was, say, 150, but I'll live with a full 13. ;)

WiltsAKGirl17
08-29-2008, 11:10 PM
I think 13 is the rule, yeah. I'd be happier if the number was, say, 150, but I'll live with a full 13. ;)

You and me both, Cassini. :frankiesmile:

bloonuggets
08-31-2008, 07:57 AM
It wpuld make it 78 total. But really, the last known episode (sans pilot) shown was how long ago? Anywho, the TV Guide.com and Zap2It.com listings were wrong from Labor Day (9/1) out. I checked CN's own sked on their site, and there's still nothing.

Lynnie
09-12-2008, 11:00 PM
House of Bloo's is scheduled to air during the morning movie slot 10-11:30 on Tuesday September 23rd. Seems the two Foster's movies are all they've been airing, all summer long. And they've been few and far between. But at least it's something. Keeping all fingers and toes crossed, after this next airing of HOB, they might start airing some reruns again in an effort to hype fans up for the upcoming movie "Destination Imagination" which will then be only a month and a half away. Perhaps. :macwor:

Cassini90125
09-12-2008, 11:05 PM
What was your info source? The CN site schedule doesn't look that far ahead.

Lynnie
09-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Zap2It (http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?method=getDetail&pgmId=EP006772620042&sch=1210811400000&stn=12131&chn=93)

It cooperates for me the best. ;) I'll try TVGuide too, though. Impending edit coming.

Cassini90125
09-12-2008, 11:13 PM
They messed up awhile back; hopefully this time they're right. It's been way too long since anything has aired.

Lynnie
09-12-2008, 11:24 PM
'K, according to TVGuide, they're saying "To Be Announced", which they also say over that time slot every morning that week it looks like. I hope Zap2It is right, too. Although I'll likely be working during that time. Boo. :P

I've never found a way to look deeper into the future at CN's schedule besides clicking "All Showings" strait from the present week's schedule. But if the show isn't airing during that week, there's nothing to click through. I wish they'd fix that. ::)

Cassini90125
09-12-2008, 11:33 PM
So do I; not much we can do about it, I'm afraid. But yeah, I'm hopeful that they'll start airing reruns soon to help promote Destination Imagination. It would make sense to do so; considering how long it's been since anything aired, a lot of people probably need to be reminded that the show isn't over yet.

A marathon on, say, October 2nd would be nice. :frankiesmile:

Lynnie
09-12-2008, 11:41 PM
It would make sense to do so; considering how long it's been since anything aired, a lot of people probably need to be reminded that the show isn't over yet.
Isn't that the truth. It seems most naive fans out there on other forums and message boards still think the show was cut off short, as in canceled right off, and not even getting an official finale. I'm sure they'll be happy to see that there are more episodes coming. They just need to be a little more patient. And trusting when I or someone else replies time and time again saying "hold on, it's not over yet".

A marathon on, say, October 2nd would be nice. :frankiesmile:
Hehe, yes, a special day always deserves a marathon. That would be grand! ;)

One Radical Dude
09-13-2008, 01:27 AM
I'll believe it, when I see it. Zap2It hasn't been right lately, if I recall. It's certainly been ages, since the show has been seen on CN. When I see Cartoon Network's website have the schedule up, then I may start believing. ;)

Cassini90125
09-19-2008, 09:49 PM
House of Bloo's is scheduled to air during the morning movie slot 10-11:30 on Tuesday September 23rd.

It's now listed on the CN site, so I'm treating it as confirmed. Time to buy popcorn. :) :bloogrin:

One Radical Dude
09-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Yes, House of Bloo's, but that's it for now (even that hasn't been aired in a while). I'm hoping that they'll begin to air the episodes by next month (which is my guess).

Cassini90125
09-20-2008, 07:46 PM
They've got to do something fairly soon, if only to promote the movie, which is only a little over two months away.

taranchula
09-20-2008, 08:38 PM
They've got to do something fairly soon, if only to promote the movie, which is only a little over two months away.

On a slightly unrelated subject, I take it, still no one really knows anything at all about this upcoming movie. (Aside from the name).

Which is kind of an interesting contrast to the last Foster's movie special type thing in which the basic synopsis was right there in black and white a full ten months before the air date. (Which led to all kinds of fun speculation and general nuttiness, if my memory serves me correctly)

Getting back to the subject at hand, yeah I feel for you guys, I mean having to wait a long time for new episodes is killer. (Though as an aside even if the show wasn't ending, CN would more then likely still be playing this waiting game...just like they've done the past two years.)

Cassini90125
09-20-2008, 09:22 PM
On a slightly unrelated subject, I take it, still no one really knows anything at all about this upcoming movie. (Aside from the name).

There's no info anywhere online that I can find, and believe me, I've looked.

Which is kind of an interesting contrast to the last Foster's movie special type thing in which the basic synopsis was right there in black and white a full ten months before the air date. (Which led to all kinds of fun speculation and general nuttiness, if my memory serves me correctly)

Emphasis on the latter. ::)

Getting back to the subject at hand, yeah I feel for you guys, I mean having to wait a long time for new episodes is killer. (Though as an aside even if the show wasn't ending, CN would more then likely still be playing this waiting game...just like they've done the past two years.)

I was just thinking about that, actually. This certainly isn't the first long dry spell that CN has put us through. What makes this one rough is knowing that it's very likely the last. :bloosad:

taranchula
09-21-2008, 10:12 AM
This certainly isn't the first long dry spell that CN has put us through. What makes this one rough is knowing that it's very likely the last. :bloosad:

Although to be fair, part of the reason for last year's dry spell was due in part to the fact that the creative staff were fine tuning some of the episodes before they aired.

So maybe that's the reason for the delay this year.

Cassini90125
09-21-2008, 10:23 AM
It's possible. The movie itself I'm certain is being held specifically as the climax of the Thanksgiving Day marathon. I'm pretty sure that one is done; after all, it was first announced at the 2007 Con so they've had over a year to work on it. Really looking forward to it. :frankiesmile:

bloonuggets
10-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Ah, but "Good Wilt Hunting' was on yesterday and "Nightmare on Wilson Way" will air next Monday afternoon (10/13).

One Radical Dude
10-07-2008, 02:44 PM
It's a start, though I think they're only airing "Nightmare on Wilson Way" because it's October (I believe it will air several times this month). It is good that GWH was aired. My feeling is that we may see the series air again regularly next month at the earliest.

Cassini90125
10-15-2008, 08:39 PM
Still nothing listed. There's a lot of Scooby-Doo stuff but I've seen it all 500 times.

I miss Foster's. :bloosad:

Lynnie
10-19-2008, 07:33 PM
"House of Bloo's" is listed to air again on Monday the 27th at 10 a.m., during the morning movie slot. This time my reference is the CN sight itself, by clicking on "See all Showings" on any of the "Movie" titles listed.

I'm going to start keeping an extra eye out for "Destination Imagination" since it's almost November. No sign of it yet that I see, though.

Cassini90125
10-19-2008, 07:44 PM
It's my understanding that Destination Imagination will air on Thanksgiving, at the end of an all-day Foster's marathon. Needless to say, I plan on recording it. :frankiesmile:

Lynnie
10-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Yeah, I've heard the same, and of course it makes perfect sense. I guess I was referring more to any advertising on the CN sight or sometimes we'll even see something in the schedule somewhere saying "special preview" or something to that effect. I'll definitely be recording it too. :) Although I don't know how much advertising they'll do for it, I hope they do some as it will be the last movie of the series.

Cassini90125
10-19-2008, 07:55 PM
My guess is they'll do roughly as much advertising as they did for Good Wilt Hunting, give or take a little. There was a 5-minute clip from GWH on the CN site at the time, so I'm hoping we'll see one there for Destination Imagination as well.

Lynnie
10-19-2008, 08:00 PM
Yes, that's exactly the type of thing I'm keeping an eye out for now. :D Hopefully we'll start seeing something around the first week of November. I hope so.

antgirl1
10-22-2008, 05:36 PM
Yeah, then we'll finally know what the movie's about. 8D

Unless of course we already know, I am slow at these things.

taranchula
10-22-2008, 08:22 PM
As far as I know, no information about Destination: Imagination has been divulged to us at this time.

It is certain that all of the important details will be revealed as the air date draws nearer and nearer.

One Radical Dude
10-30-2008, 04:50 PM
I had to ask about the release date of the upcoming special, and here's what I was told.

The last that I heard, the special will air Thanksgiving night at 8pm. I just watched the work print. So awesome. You guys are gonna love it. The crew went above and beyond on that one.

:yeah:

Lynnie
10-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Ah hah, so it's confirmed to be airing Thanksgiving night. Yay! :yeah: Who sent you that reply, Ord? :)

Mac-a-lacka
10-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Thanksgiving, huh? I'll be sure to have a recording timer for it. :) :bloogrin:

Cassini90125
10-30-2008, 06:10 PM
Ah hah, so it's confirmed to be airing Thanksgiving night. Yay! :yeah: Who sent you that reply, Ord? :)

I'd like to know that myself. Get any plot details, perchance? ;)

It will be interesting to see my brother's reaction when I explain that while I'd love to spend Thanksgiving at his place I can't because I'll be busy watching a cartoon. 8D

taranchula
10-30-2008, 06:33 PM
Quote:
The last that I heard, the special will air Thanksgiving night at 8pm. I just watched the work print. So awesome. You guys are gonna love it. The crew went above and beyond on that one.

Excellent. I can't wait to see all the hard work pay off and pay off big.

And barring any unforeseen delays, it looks like Quantum of Solace will now have to share the top spot of the "Movies I am looking forward to seeing in November" list. :D

One Radical Dude
10-30-2008, 07:03 PM
I asked Khaki Jones about it, and that was her response. I also asked any additional DVD releases, and she did not know, saying that the PR may have the dates. She would let me know, if she gets any info on them.

antgirl1
10-30-2008, 07:10 PM
Yay! The movie is soon! There will be much rejoicing. :D

Followed by...more rejoicing!

Followed by....MORE rejoicing!!

Lynnie
10-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Excellent! :up: Yes, there will be much rejoicing come end of November. I hope we'll start seeing ads starting Monday. I think it's so cool some of the connections some people here have. :bloosmirk:

Imaginary Light
10-31-2008, 10:37 AM
Yes! I cannot wait for this. I've seriously been going through Foster's withdrawal.:P

One Radical Dude
10-31-2008, 01:14 PM
Yes! I cannot wait for this. I've seriously been going through Foster's withdrawal.:P

Heh, you're not the only one that shares this opinion. :P

antgirl1
11-02-2008, 11:28 AM
......HOLY CRAP it's NOVEMBER! :wiltshock:

Yes. I'm very slow on these things.

Lynnie
11-02-2008, 12:51 PM
I went to CN Video last night to see if there's any sneak preview yet for the movie, or any ads on the sight for it. Nothing yet. ::) I'm hoping to start seeing something any day now. I hope. *crosses fingers*

Nightmare on Wilson Way is however on CN Video right now. :smed:

Invader Bloo
11-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Wait, there'll be more episodes after the movie right? Like one last season or something?

Cassini90125
11-04-2008, 05:47 PM
There will be at least two episodes after the movie, specifically Return Of The Bloo Superdude and the finale Goodbye To Bloo. I don't know how many more other than those two but it will only be a few, at best.

Invader Bloo
11-09-2008, 01:48 PM
;-(
Atleast Chowder, Star Wars & Flapjack will keep me company.

fosters-fan
11-09-2008, 04:50 PM
There will be at least two episodes after the movie, specifically Return Of The Bloo Superdude and the finale Goodbye To Bloo. I don't know how many more other than those two but it will only be a few, at best.

Let's see...... there was that Detective Khones one, the Mondo Coco, Pranks for Nothing, Bloo Tube, and that Race episode. That's about five.

And with the Destination: Imagination TV movie, that sums it up to eight episodes. That, plus Return of the Bloo Superdude and Goodbye to Bloo, that's..... ten! Holy crudcakes with a side of toast! They're three episodes short! :wiltshock:

I really REALLY hope there's three more episodes to go into the season before the wrap-up. That's like breaking a sacred rule or something if they don't do THIRTEEN episodes for their last season like the previous five seasons!

Lynnie
11-09-2008, 05:55 PM
I think it's safe to expect another three episodes along with the ones mentioned. It's just that only three (Destination: Imagination, The Return of the Bloo Superdude, and Goodbye to Bloo) were mentioned by name. :) Didn't Craig verify that there are 13 episodes this season at the Con? I'm kind of remembering he did. And being CN's highest rated show before Chowder came along, they'll air all of them if they're at all smart.

fosters-fan
11-09-2008, 06:05 PM
I think it's safe to expect another three episodes along with the ones mentioned. It's just that only three (Destination: Imagination, The Return of the Bloo Superdude, and Goodbye to Bloo) were mentioned by name. :) Didn't Craig verify that there are 13 episodes this season at the Con? I'm kind of remembering he did. And being CN's highest rated show before Chowder came along, they'll air all of them if they're at all smart.

Well, D: I would count as three episodes, since it's a TV movie. Then again, I don't know how many episodes it'll be. :duchconf:

Lynnie
11-09-2008, 06:30 PM
You're right, the movie would count as three episodes. There's the five that have already aired (5), + the movie (= 8), + the two future episodes that were mentioned (= 10). So we still have three that haven't been mentioned yet. :)

Cassini90125
11-09-2008, 11:48 PM
A toonzone article I just read stated that the last five episodes would air in 2009. The article is dated July 25, 2008; I found it by following a link on Wikipedia. The original article is here:

http://news.toonzone.net/article.php?ID=25182

Also, it is possible that Goodbye To Bloo may also be either a movie or a three-part episode; this is from the Foster's Wiki:

http://fhif.wikia.com/wiki/Goodbye_To_Bloo

Given the source, I won't vouch for this information's accuracy. It would be great if the series did end with a third movie, though. :)

Lynnie
11-10-2008, 05:05 PM
The finale a movie too? That would be splendid! I'm not going to hold my breath that it will be though. Since so many people still seem to be thinking "the movie" is the finale, I can't help but wonder if someone thought maybe they just got the name of the movie confused. But it could still happen. I hope so. :up:

One Radical Dude
11-10-2008, 08:05 PM
If there are five episodes left (minus the special that's coming up this month), then :Goodbye to Bloo" might just be one 30-minute episode (I don't recall hearing that "Goodbye to Bloo" will end as a 90-minute finale). Otherwise, if it was a movie, then there would only be two 30-minute shows left, plus the 90-minute finale (which does count as three episodes). We'll find out by the time 2009 arrives. ;)

bloonuggets
11-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Well someone must've changed the item I posted about that episode on the Foster's Wikia, 'cause I don't even remember that it was a three-episode story.

Cassini90125
11-14-2008, 10:34 PM
That's a distinct possibility. Stars know the Wikipedia article has been vandalized like that more than once. :frankiemad:

bloonuggets
11-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Actually, that's from the Foster's Wikia, "Imaginationation Companions" that we have plugged...

Cassini90125
11-14-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm aware of that. I was speaking specifically about vandalism of the Wikipedia article.

Lynnie
11-15-2008, 07:15 PM
I'm getting mad at CN for not advertising and trying to gain a healthy audience for the movie. It's like the show doesn't matter any more to them. They're just shoving it off into a dark corner, and don't care about it. All that hard work, and the money put into it, and the pride in seeing the outcome for the show's creators also doesn't matter. Seriously, this is really irritating me. :madbloo:

And by the way, Foster's isn't having a Thanksgiving marathon this year either. Instead, there's a Chowder marathon. I could personally watch it, I like Chowder, but I'm still irritated we couldn't get one more marathon of our favorite show. As if throwing out the Fourth of July Foster's tradition wasn't bad enough. :'(

Cassini90125
11-15-2008, 07:22 PM
A Chowder marathon? Chowder?!?! :o

I'll be playing the Sims all day, then. :frankiemad:

antgirl1
11-15-2008, 08:04 PM
WHAT??? No MARATHON??? Next I suppose they push off the airing of the movie...

Lynnie
11-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Ok, just checked TVGuide.com, and I don't know if I misunderstood something, or the person I heard it from was misinformed, but there isn't a marathon of anything on Thanksgiving Day. *sigh* Feeling kind of dumb now. I need to stop trusting what people say so easily, and do my own checking of the facts. :oops: Sorry. *smacks self up side the head*

There are only two mini-marathons during that day. George of the Jungle and Johnny Test. Neither of which I'll be watching. ::)

Cassini90125
11-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Doesn't much matter; either way, there's still no Foster's marathon. :frankiemad:

fosters-fan
11-15-2008, 09:17 PM
Ok, just checked TVGuide.com, and I don't know if I misunderstood something, or the person I heard it from was misinformed, but there isn't a marathon of anything on Thanksgiving Day. *sigh* Feeling kind of dumb now. I need to stop trusting what people say so easily, and do my own checking of the facts. :oops: Sorry. *smacks self up side the head*

There are only two mini-marathons during that day. George of the Jungle and Johnny Test. Neither of which I'll be watching. ::)

AAAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!! :terrence: THEY LIED TO US!!!!!

Lynnie
11-15-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm pretty sure it was a misunderstanding, either on my part or the other guy's. He's actually been very creditable when it comes to keeping up with what CN's airing, and he's usually right, that's why I believed what he said without question. I just now asked him where he got the marathon info though, hopefully he'll either realize the mistake, or give me a resource other than TVGuide where he got the marathon info. If CN isn't listing it, or TVGuide, I just can't think where else he'd get it though. :blooconf:

taranchula
11-15-2008, 09:34 PM

Gadzooks does CN want to drive viewers away?

No offense to anyone who happens to like those shows, but seeing as how both of them are Canadian co productions, I too is also them crammed down my throat every time I turn on the TV.

So I am just venting my spleen at the amount of overexposure they are getting on both sides of the border.

Oh well at least there is still the Macy's parade and movie to look forward to.

Lynnie
11-16-2008, 01:00 PM
Ok, got some clarification now. I still feel kind of like an idiot, but not as badly. :P Turns out the guy in question was using Zap2it for his schedule reference. So I checked TVGuide again to double check, and it was just as it was last night. No marathon other than two mini marathons and a number of other shows scattered in there like any other day. I checked Zap2it and it shows a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT schedule, with a Tom and Jerry marathon from 6 am to 12 noon, and then a Chowder marathon from 12 noon to 8 pm. Both sights have Destination Imagination listed at it's correct time, and both with an encore presentation immediately following at 9:30. I had no idea what to think any more. :blooconf: So I went to CN.com and checked their schedule, and at clicking "All Showings" for Chowder, it comes up with eight hours strait of it on Thanksgiving afternoon. At checking my cable's schedule, it's coming up saying the same thing. So from where I am, it looks like TVGuide.com is the odd one out this time. Argh! Can we not trust anyone anymore? :bloosad:

I almost mentioned to him that Zap2it has been known to not be consistent, but I decided not to. He didn't even recognize my mentioning of the Foster's movie time, and that Khaki Jones herself confirmed it because he didn't see it on Zap2it yet (it's up now though). As if Zap2it is law or something. Whatever. ::)

Sorry this is getting off topic. I just had to clarify the misunderstandings that were going down last night.

Cassini90125
11-17-2008, 12:35 PM
For those interested, CN now has all of the Season One episodes available for viewing on their site. They left out Bloooo for some unfathomable reason but all the rest are there. Seeing Red and Phone Home are separate listings, as are all three parts of House Of Bloo's. :bloogrin:

Invader Bloo
11-18-2008, 04:04 PM
Why don't they start airing this again? Billy & Mandy is making a small come back. My plan is get rid of George of the Jungle (which thankfully hasn't been on much) & Johnny Test or 6Teen & put Foster's & some other old show back on.

bloonuggets
11-18-2008, 07:22 PM
However, it will more than likely migrate to sibling channel Boomerang sometime soon, and Comcast doesn't carry the network except for On Demand content.

Invader Bloo
11-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Yeah I know. Which sucks since I have Comcast.

coleman360
11-25-2008, 10:47 AM
The lack of Foster's is killing me:bloogrin:!

At least there's the new film to look forward to!

fosters-fan
01-06-2009, 09:20 AM
Any idea when they'll air the newest Foster's episodes?

Cassini90125
01-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Any idea when they'll air the newest Foster's episodes?

I merged your thread with this one as it's really the same topic. ;)

I check the CN site periodically and unfortunately there's still nothing listed for Foster's through January 12th. Frustrating as hell but I guess there's nothing we can do but wait. :P

fosters-fan
01-06-2009, 09:54 AM
I merged your thread with this one as it's really the same topic. ;)

I check the CN site periodically and unfortunately there's still nothing listed for Foster's through January 12th. Frustrating as hell but I guess there's nothing we can do but wait. :P

Grreat. After the latest episodes air.... we have to wait forever to see the newer ones. AGAIN! :edmad:

bloonuggets
01-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Same thing with Zap2It.com and TVGuide.com

Cassini90125
01-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Good Wilt Hunting will be rerun this Monday the 12th at 11:00 AM Eastern Time. Nothing listed beyond that on the CN site.

Lynnie
01-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Just checked TVGuide.com and Zap2It, and neither are listing any Foster's in the coming two weeks. I guess the new episodes aren't airing in the first part of February, then. :sadbendy: We'll have to wait for the mid part of the month, if not the late part.

Cassini90125
01-26-2009, 02:56 PM
Swell. :P I wish I knew what the holdup was, and what the reasoning behind it is... insofar as network execs use reasoning, I mean. :frankiemad:

fosters-fan
01-26-2009, 03:57 PM
If I didn't know any better, I'd think that CN was screwing us over. :edmad:

swarlock
01-27-2009, 10:56 PM
If I didn't know any better, I'd think that CN was screwing us over. :edmad:

They've been doing it for the past few years now. I'm not very surprised.

Lynnie
01-30-2009, 10:04 PM
Just checked Zap2It and TVGuide.com again and House of Bloo's is suppose to air on Monday the 9th at 10 am, according to both sights. Still no sign of the new episodes yet, though.

don Jaime
02-04-2009, 11:24 AM
Meanwhile, we can confirm the show wrapped in May: http://benbalistreri.blogspot.com/2008/05/no-more-fosters-home-for-imaginary.html So they're really dragging their feet. So poke around this guy's site, he won an Emmy for Mondo Coco and has a lot of neat drawings up.

fosters-fan
02-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Meanwhile, we can confirm the show wrapped in May: http://benbalistreri.blogspot.com/2008/05/no-more-fosters-home-for-imaginary.html So they're really dragging their feet. So poke around this guy's site, he won an Emmy for Mondo Coco and has a lot of neat drawings up.

Forgive me if I sound really dumb right now, but do you mean that it wrapped up already, or it's going to be wrapped up this coming May? :terrconf:

One Radical Dude
02-05-2009, 12:26 PM
I believe they're scheduled in May as part of a bigger overall stunt. No date yet because they're setting it all up. Assuming all will air on one day.

Check back with me because I'll know more info as each week passes!

That was from Khaki Jones. So, unfortunately, we may be waiting until at least this spring. But...at least it looks like the remainder of Season 6 will still air. Let's hope so, anyway.

taranchula
02-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Forgive me if I sound really dumb right now, but do you mean that it wrapped up already, or it's going to be wrapped up this coming May? :terrconf:

That blog just meant that his work on Foster's was completed and the episodes have yet to air. That's all.

Cassini90125
02-05-2009, 01:43 PM
That was from Khaki Jones. So, unfortunately, we may be waiting until at least this spring. But...at least it looks like the remainder of Season 6 will still air. Let's hope so, anyway.

May? MAY?!?! Oy vey. First the Sims 3 gets pushed back until June, and now this. I'm officially fracked. :frankiemad:

taranchula
02-05-2009, 01:55 PM
May? MAY?!?! Oy vey. First the Sims 3 gets pushed back until June, and now this. I'm officially fracked. :frankiemad:

Relax, you've got 24 to tide you over until then...unless you've given up on that show. (And after season 6 I wouldn't blame you.) :P

pitbulllady
02-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Actually, I kinda hope they DO air the final episodes in May, as selfish as that sounds. Right now, I don't have a tv to watch Foster's. I HAD a tv, but since my father and brother have had to move in with me, they've more or less taken over the television and it appears I have no say-so whatsoever in whether I get to pick what to watch. I've bought a tv, but until I complete the transformation of an old living room into my new bedroom, I have no place to put it or hook it up to the satellite receiver. That process is not going as fast as I'd like for it to go; I only have a couple of hours after I get home to work in that room, and I've had no help at all. There's still some old furniture left in there, and it's very heavy, too heavy for me to move out, and no one will help me get it out of there. I can't start restoring the floor until it's gone. The shades and curtains have to be hung, and my stuff moved in there, including my bed, and again, I can't do it alone, so I'm perfectly willing to wait until I hopefully am moved in my own room and actually have something to watch Foster's on once again.

pitbulllady

antgirl1
02-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Well at least May is my birth month...Would be surprising if it started on the first. :D

Lynnie
02-05-2009, 07:09 PM
May?? *sigh* Ok, I'll stop checking Zap2it and TVGuide every other day then. ::) It's awesome of Khaki in sharing that though. She sounds like such a nice person. :) Thank you for passing that along, Ord. And please keep us updated. ;)

One Radical Dude
02-05-2009, 09:55 PM
May?? *sigh* Ok, I'll stop checking Zap2it and TVGuide every other day then. ::) It's awesome of Khaki in sharing that though. She sounds like such a nice person. :) Thank you for passing that along, Ord. And please keep us updated. ;)

Yes! Well, I'm just hoping these episodes get aired at some point, and not become episodes that will never air in the US.

Cassini90125
02-05-2009, 10:03 PM
I'm sure they'll aire here eventually, but I won't hold my breath waiting for them. :P

Lynnie
02-06-2009, 05:56 PM
According to a board on Toonzone, there are two Foster's eppies airing a week from this coming Tuesday, Feb 17th. So I checked and Zap2It lists "Jackie Khones and the case..." and "Mondo Coco" airing 1:30 and 2:00 that afternoon. TVGuide shows no such thing, but still shows House of Bloos to air this Monday Feb 9th at 10 am. Zap2It no longer lists the movie, and at checking CN's schedule, it doesn't list it either, so I guess we shouldn't expect "HOB" to air after all. ::) And of course with that, we'll have to wait until at least next Tuesday to see if "JK" and "MC" will indeed be airing at CN's sight.

Is it safe to trust Zap2It now? It was TVGuide that let us down last time, and it looks like they have again. :blooconf:

Cassini90125
02-06-2009, 06:39 PM
I think TV Guide is the more reliable of the two but I'm not enthusiastic about either of them. :P

Lynnie
02-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Yeah, I'm leaning toward not trusting either of them at the moment. Which is a bummer, I wish there was some sight other than CN that we can trust when referring to the schedule. But CN only lets you look one week ahead. :P

Cassini90125
02-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Yeah, that's always bothered me about the CN site. I assume they've done more scheduling than just that one week; would it really hurt to share that info? I mean, the more notice we have, the more time we have to get hyped up and rearrange our schedules to tune in.

Lynnie
02-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Ok, checked CN's own schedule again to double check if there are indeed two Foster's airings due a week from now, Tuesday the 17th at 1:30 and 2:00 pm. And yup, "Jackie Khones and the Case..." and "Mondo Coco" are listed. Yay! Some regular episodes are airing, not just the movies! :clap: I also however clicked "See all showings", and there are no others due to air in the next two weeks. Yet.

One Radical Dude
02-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Not bad. At least we're seeing regular episodes popping back on the lineup (even if it's just a few episodes a week).

iceberg210
02-17-2009, 01:14 PM
YES!!!! FOSTER"S IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how excited that there were two episodes today. I'm so lucky that I was out at my grandparents place on the day otherwise I wouldn't have realized it. And of course now I realize how much I had missed this show. :bloogrin:

Hopefully they'll keep putting it out there for us.

And remember,

"CO CO CO COCO COCOCOCO"

Lynnie
02-17-2009, 11:15 PM
I worked all day today. Seriously. Spent eight hours at the day job, and then four at the side job. I totally and completely missed the first airing of Foster's reruns in a looonnnnggg time. :'( No worries though, I have both those episodes recorded. I was going to watch them when I got home, but got too caught up on the show I was watching and it just never happened. I feel so ashamed, how could I forget Foster's? I'll do it tomorrow. ;)

Just checked CN's schedule again, and at first glance there are no Foster's airings, but take a closer look by clicking "Episode Description" under one of the "Specials" and I can see now that D:I is airing next Monday, Feb. 23, at 10 am. So we get another chance to see it next week! :bloogrin:

Cassini90125
02-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Burned it to disc but I'll probably watch it anyway; it's too good to miss. :frankiesmile:

fosters-fan
02-26-2009, 07:42 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm beginning to believe we've been waiting far too long for the newer episodes! AND the fact that CN likes to mess with us! :edmad:

Lynnie
03-02-2009, 10:53 PM
GWH is scheduled to air today (Tuesday, March 3) at 11 am. :D This from CN's own schedule. Sorry for the late announcement, though. :P

Lynnie
03-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Next Tuesday, the 31st, Foster's is on at 1:30 and 2 again. "The Big Cheese" and "The Little Peas" are the two airing this time. Clicking "See all showings" isn't showing anything, not even the other of the two. It works with everything else, just still doesn't seem to want to work for Foster's. :macwor: The mad part of me wonders if CN's doing that on purpose

Lynnie
03-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Next Saturday, April 4th, Foster's is on at 2 and 2:30. "Affair Weather Friends" and "Ticket to Rod". :clap: We're starting to see some progress! This directly from CN's schedule page.

One Radical Dude
03-28-2009, 10:22 PM
Nice. Let's hope this isn't a post-April Fools' Day prank. :P

GooGoo
08-24-2009, 06:26 PM
I'm pretty sure that they have Foster's on on-Demand...
I'm not sure though.

Creamy
08-30-2009, 10:30 AM
Yep, in the UK you have to go to Cartoon Network 2 to watch it, and it's barely even on then. Other times it's on at 2:00 in the morning or something and they've recently taken it off demand :(. Sucks.

Luckily I've got this website to watch Fosters, thank's everybody :D

bloonuggets
09-06-2009, 09:59 AM
A update here in the States: Starting 9/8, reruns air at 11:30 AM ET/PT on what could be a Monday-Thursday slate, usually as the fill slot for a 90-minute movie.

antgirl1
09-07-2009, 11:47 AM
I wonder if CN's coming to their senses...

CrazyPhil
09-17-2009, 12:33 AM
I certainly hope so, as lately CN hasn't done anything that I actually would credit them for. As long as this continues indefinitely, this would be a first.

KazooBloo
12-06-2016, 10:12 PM
It's on Boomerang from 3-4AM