PDA

View Full Version : live journals

Thornwhistle
09-08-2006, 11:53 PM
I remember finding a sort of diary on the internet,they were called live journals. The live journals were of chars from the Fruits Basket anime.

I wonder if there such a thing by Foster's imaginary friends. I'd love to read those internet diaries of Wilt,or Eduardo, or even Frankie. :D

DoubleLatte
09-09-2006, 03:28 AM
There aren't any character Livejournals that *I* know of, BUT there are a couple over at myspace.com and most of them, including Wilt's, are in 'friends only' mode. You'd have to get an account and then get the users to 'friend' you in order to be able to read their posts. (I don't have an account there, I absolutely abhor that site)

CG
09-09-2006, 03:33 AM
I actually have the RP journal of Eduardo over at livejournal.

DoubleLatte
09-09-2006, 03:55 AM
Bah. I can't find the myspace accounts. I did a little more searching on LJ and found Eduardo, Wilt, and Bloo journals. I'm sure there's more, though like the previous I mentioned, they're probably 'friends' only as well.

Matchsticks
09-09-2006, 07:29 AM
I dislike it when RP journals are Friends-only because I love reading people's RPs. I would friend them with my normal journal but I don't like seeming like a scary stalker person.

Imaginary Light
09-09-2006, 09:22 AM
Someone role-playing Bloo over at MySpace requested to be my friend, because he saw how much I like Foster's. He's pretty good at role-playing Bloo8-)

DoubleLatte
09-09-2006, 08:32 PM
I dislike it when RP journals are Friends-only because I love reading people's RPs. I would friend them with my normal journal but I don't like seeming like a scary stalker person.

I know. Scary stalkers aside, I really think it's a bit annoying having to ask a complete stranger to 'friend' me just so I can read his/her in-character posts. :p

Although at times I can see why they'd make their blogs 'friends only'. It keeps the creeps and 'anonymous' stalkers at bay.

Matchsticks
09-09-2006, 09:35 PM
I know. Scary stalkers aside, I really think it's a bit annoying having to ask a complete stranger to 'friend' me just so I can read his/her in-character posts. :p

Although at times I can see why they'd make their blogs 'friends only'. It keeps the creeps and 'anonymous' stalkers at bay.

Maybe we should make RP-friending accounts?

Scribble
09-11-2006, 05:20 AM
Wow, a friend and I used to do something like that for other characters a long time ago but we thought we were incredibly weird to do so. I never realised there were others out there! I'll have to check it out... if I can that is. I don't really like joining friends-only journals when I don't even know who the creator is.

Imaginary Light
09-11-2006, 11:31 AM

I remember when I used ro RP (I was in a role-playing community where we RP'd celebrities), my journals were always open to the public, and it got really annoying with people actually thinking you were really the celeb, even though there was a disclaimer in the profile. I still get comments now, 3 years later, saying "OMG! Is this rly u????" Now that I think back, I don't know why I didn't just set my RPing journals to "friends only", even when I ended up setting my personal journal to it. I don't know. I was dumb.

Matchsticks
09-11-2006, 11:49 AM
I remember when I used ro RP (I was in a role-playing community where we RP'd celebrities), my journals were always open to the public, and it got really annoying with people actually thinking you were really the celeb, even though there was a disclaimer in the profile. I still get comments now, 3 years later, saying "OMG! Is this rly u????" Now that I think back, I don't know why I didn't just set my RPing journals to "friends only", even when I ended up setting my personal journal to it. I don't know. I was dumb.

I think there is a way to set it where only people on your friend's list can comment on your posts without making your journal friend only.

CG
09-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Eduardo's Journal (http://i_no_monstruo.livejournal.com)

For those interested.

Matchsticks
09-13-2006, 05:58 PM
WEEEEE! *is reading it like the scary stalker she is* Can I friend it with my account that I never use?

CG
09-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Of course! The more the merrier. :3

Matchsticks
09-13-2006, 09:34 PM
My stalky journal is Ferum_Fatum

FostersFriend
09-14-2006, 06:45 AM
I like the Eduardo rp journal. Perhaps i'll make one. :bloogrin. Is that Eduardo mood icons all custom made with the disney characters?

CG
09-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Bloo is available (I have the password for it) as is Wilt's who are currently up but not updated for a long while.

Everyone else is still open too.

FostersFriend
09-15-2006, 05:13 AM
Well i've decided to rp Bloo in my LJ. Let me just get the thing started. And I'll provide the link :bloogrin

Edit:

Well heres my Bloo LJ. Don't worry I will update it when ever I get the time. (Practiclly everyday). I'm rp bloo a bit selfcentered beacuse as we know he is a little, and does think about him self alot. I promise to make the rp intresting. Although I only have two posts. There will be more for everyday though. :) lol Bloo's username is blooeydude. As we know in the pilot he said terrence can either call him bloo or bloeybloothebluedude. :)

http://blooeybloodude.livejournal.com/

Enjoy

KazooBloo
12-16-2016, 04:15 PM
Never even heard of livejournal.

Sparky
12-18-2016, 03:40 PM
Never even heard of livejournal.

WOW, now I feel SUPER old. 8D

KazooBloo
12-18-2016, 04:51 PM
Hey, you're only like double my age. What was LJ?

Sparky
12-18-2016, 05:15 PM
A blogging platform. And its still there: http://www.livejournal.com

KazooBloo
12-19-2016, 01:49 AM
Can't imagine many still use that obsolete website.

Nitwit
01-12-2017, 01:47 AM
Can't imagine many still use that obsolete website.

Trust me? You have no idea how many people uses Live Journal on that site and even made a fortune with real money.

Very weird, indeed?

KazooBloo
01-15-2017, 03:22 PM
It is very weird.

Nitwit
01-18-2017, 11:55 PM
We are all weird creatures. 8D

KazooBloo
01-20-2017, 03:24 PM
I agree!

KazooBloo
06-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Damn, I've been a member for almost 18 months already? WHAT?