PDA

View Full Version : Guilt?

Ridureyu
05-25-2008, 10:53 PM
You know, Foster's Home for IMaginary Friends looks amazing in high-definition.

And yet, somehow I can't help but feel guilty that maybe this is a slight waste of those resources:-P

Cassini90125
05-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Frankie Foster in high-definition can never be considered a waste of those resources. :frankiesmile:

Seriously, I fail to see any waste here.

Ridureyu
05-25-2008, 11:03 PM
Well, it's not like the smooth lines are much different. I think the main change is that I can now more clearly see when the animation is smooth and when it is jerky:bloogrin:

WiltsAKGirl17
05-25-2008, 11:04 PM
You know, Foster's Home for IMaginary Friends looks amazing in high-definition.

And yet, somehow I can't help but feel guilty that maybe this is a slight waste of those resources:-P

If I may ask, Rid, what resources do you mean? :terrconf:

Man, I wanna see Foster's in Hi-Def... :(

Ridureyu
05-25-2008, 11:12 PM
It really isn't muich different aside from animation.

There are some times when it stands out, though - Bloo' caffeine-crazy eyes in Pranks for Nothing look pretty good.

taranchula
05-26-2008, 05:36 AM
I guess this topic begs the obvious question, will Warner Home Video ever release Foster's on Bloo Blue Ray?

Mac-a-lacka
05-26-2008, 06:57 AM
Waste of resorces?:wiltshock: That's like saying Mac is a waste!:P

pitbulllady
05-26-2008, 10:05 AM
"Waste of resources"? FOSTER'S? NEVER! There's no way that Wilt can be a waste of resources; anything that brings out his definition and movement and makes him look even better is NOT a waste, believe me! This show was MADE for Hi-Def, or vice versa!

pitbulllady

Amritama
05-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Foster's Home is definitely not a waste of resources. It's an entertaining show for all ages. And if it's available in Hi-Def, that means fans demand for it, or at least whoever is making the episodes in HD are gaining enough profit from the added treatment. You even mentioned in previous posts that there are some noticeable differences/enhancements/etc. In my eyes, it's a complete win-win situation, since fans get a little extra, HD fans get some material to chew on, and the creators make more money and continue to churn out more Foster's Home goodness.

However, if you're saying we should use these resources to end world hunger or find the cure to cancer, then... that's a whole 'nother story! =D

Ridureyu
05-26-2008, 12:41 PM
Nah, I'm just thinking of using the time it takes to convert these shows to first convert something with a little more visual detail:-P

One Radical Dude
05-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Waste of resources? No way! The next time I'm at your place, I'd like to see it myself.

Frankie_4_Prez
05-26-2008, 03:55 PM
You really get to see the bumps on Foul Larry's face, I bet.

Sparky
05-26-2008, 05:44 PM
We're getting Hi-Def at *some* point this year, and yes I will get the best capture card I can to go with it...I'm really not satisfied with the current quality I get on my Foster's screengrabs. :P

KazooBloo
12-06-2016, 11:57 AM
Fosters is great either way! 8D