PDA

View Full Version : The Foster's Five

BluebottleFlyer
05-19-2008, 02:07 AM
http://appleyard86.deviantart.com/art/The-Foster-s-Five-86094190

Yep, it's those characters we know and love from that great big house of wonders, the twist being that this is how they'd look in my own toon style. Normally when it comes to fanart, I stay faithful to the original art style, but this picture is basically me tearing up that rulebook.:P

Cassini90125
05-19-2008, 06:45 AM
Nothing wrong with tearing up some chapters of the rulebook. Great job! :)

WiltsAKGirl17
05-19-2008, 09:12 AM

Darn right.

I commented over on DA, but I'll say it again: It looks really nice. Wilt looked fantastic. :D

Perhaps we could see some of the other characters in your style as well? I'd really like to see Frankie, Madame Foster and Mr. Herriman.

jekylljuice
05-19-2008, 09:29 AM

Darn right.

Here, here! I think it's often very interesting to experiment with how characters would look when drawn in different styles to their own. And not just anime. Many kudos for your fine work as always, BBF. :smed:

Lynnie
05-19-2008, 03:01 PM
Ooh, I like it, and I like how they look different. A very nice way to add your own personal touch BBF. :up:

Mac reminds me of a hobbit, it's cute! :)

BluebottleFlyer
05-20-2008, 01:23 AM

Much appreciated, thanks a lot Cass.:D

Darn right.

I commented over on DA, but I'll say it again: It looks really nice. Wilt looked fantastic. :D

Perhaps we could see some of the other characters in your style as well? I'd really like to see Frankie, Madame Foster and Mr. Herriman.

Thanks again.:D

I've drawn Frankie a few times, and of course I've got that little "blinged up Foster's" series of pictures ongoing. There will be more to come, and Herriman is next on that list.

Here, here! I think it's often very interesting to experiment with how characters would look when drawn in different styles to their own. And not just anime. Many kudos for your fine work as always, BBF. :smed:

Thank you very much. It is, indeed. Now and again you just have to mess with the formula.:D

Ooh, I like it, and I like how they look different. A very nice way to add your own personal touch BBF. :up:

Mac reminds me of a hobbit, it's cute! :)

Hee hee, you know, Mac wouldn't look out of place in LOTR. If the Foster's crew were ever to stage a play of LOTR, he'd make a great Frodo.:)
Thank you very much!:D

jekylljuice
05-20-2008, 01:44 AM
Hee hee, you know, Mac wouldn't look out of place in LOTR. If the Foster's crew were ever to stage a play of LOTR, he'd make a great Frodo.:)

Perhaps ironically, he did kind of get to play the role of Gollum in "Partying is such a sweet soiree". :bendy:

Mac-a-lacka
05-20-2008, 08:32 AM
Nice job on The Foster's Five.:):bloogrin::D:smed:;)

Carlaz
05-20-2008, 08:51 AM
I like your drawing style! I hope we can see more characters done in this fashion. Good job!

One Radical Dude
05-20-2008, 01:20 PM
I don't even have to say it again, but I believe your style of the group of five is fantastic. :)

BluebottleFlyer
05-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Nice job on The Foster's Five.:):bloogrin::D:smed:;)

Thanks.:)

I like your drawing style! I hope we can see more characters done in this fashion. Good job!

Thank you very much.:D

I don't even have to say it again, but I believe your style of the group of five is fantastic. :)

I try my best, man. Thanks again.:D

fosterguy33
06-07-2008, 09:05 PM
wow!! awesome picture, bluebottleflyer! really dig your cartoon style, looks realllly classy!:bloogrin:

i drew a picture of the fosters gang too, but of course, it's kinda boring since its only a sketch, but please, tell me what you think, and i'd love some advice on how to draw properly and stuff!
http://fosterguy33.deviantart.com/art/The-Foster-s-Gang-88011177

thanks in advance!:D

BluebottleFlyer
06-09-2008, 01:57 AM
wow!! awesome picture, bluebottleflyer! really dig your cartoon style, looks realllly classy!:bloogrin:

i drew a picture of the fosters gang too, but of course, it's kinda boring since its only a sketch, but please, tell me what you think, and i'd love some advice on how to draw properly and stuff!
http://fosterguy33.deviantart.com/art/The-Foster-s-Gang-88011177

thanks in advance!:D

Thanks, much appreciated.:) Your picture is definitely NOT boring, that's for sure.;)