PDA

View Full Version : "Race for Your Life, Mac and Bloo!" 5/29/08

bloonuggets
05-16-2008, 03:38 AM
I know that there's a closed thread on this subject, and it errorouniously stated that it was the last episode of the season (and the series), but as we all know that was wrong. (If you see this Sparky or any mod, feel free to reopen it with the new title above and merge it into that thread please...) :bendy:

Anyway, the premise is Mac is challenged by Blooregard to a race from the Prize Hive to Foster's, and YOU get to pick the outcome by logging onto cartoonnetwork.com starting May 19th up to airtime, with the winner seen in that episode, and the loser online afterwards. So, who do you think will win, why and after this episode airs, discuss. I pick Mac to win.

Frankie_4_Prez
05-16-2008, 06:39 AM
If they're going to release the footage of both endings, I don't care that much either way. If I had to choose, though, I'd go with Bloo. He's such a whiny crybaby and sore loser, and I find it more entertaining when he does silly victory celebrations. :bloocross:

taranchula
05-16-2008, 06:45 AM
I know that there's a closed thread on this subject, and it erroneously stated that it was the last episode of the season (and the series), but as we all know that was wrong. (If you see this Sparky or any mod, feel free to reopen it with the new title above and merge it into that thread please...) :bendy:

Upon further review there is really no need to reopen and merge the other thread with this one, for two very good reasons.

1. It was a subject only thread, which only contained the half false episode synopsis and a little blurb about other CN series' being put onto DVD.

2. The half false episode synopsis was also cross posted (Albeit most likely unintentionally) from another thread:

http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1903&page=16

Therefore I say that merging these two threads would be like a broken pencil....pointless.

bloonuggets
05-16-2008, 05:56 PM
"Merging these two threads would be like a broken pencil....pointless."

Ooooh, good one, Taranchula!

BTW, replays Friday (5/30) at 10:30 PM and Sunday (6/1) at 12:30 PM ET/PT.

Mac-a-lacka
05-19-2008, 08:26 AM
I'll only like this episode if Mac wins.:)

bloonuggets
05-19-2008, 10:18 AM
And the voting is being done on the Big Shot checkers game at:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/fosters/bigshotcheckers/index.html

It is on like Donkey Kong!

Mac-a-lacka
05-19-2008, 12:03 PM
And the voting is being done on the Big Shot checkers game at:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/fosters/bigshotcheckers/index.html

I've played 2 times as Mac already.:P

One Radical Dude
05-19-2008, 12:32 PM
I may be in the minority, but I would rather see it as a draw or that neither of them win. :P I'm assuming that one of them would win, but that's just how I feel.

Lynnie
05-19-2008, 02:52 PM
I played as Mac. And failed horribly. 8D :P It's been a while since I've played checkers. I need to brush up on it! Mac looked so sad when the game ended. Sorry Mac. :cry2:

Man, a lot of people in the Foster's fandom still think this is the series finale. I'm trying to help set them strait, but it's getting frustrating.

Mac-a-lacka
05-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Man, a lot of people in the Foster's fandom still think this is the series finale. I'm trying to help set them strait, but it's getting frustrating.

You're right, this isn't the finale, the real finale is a 3 episode movie.:P

Dragonrider1227
05-26-2008, 12:34 PM
I voted for Mac :)

Frankie_4_Prez
05-26-2008, 02:00 PM
Bah, did all the Bloo fans here get banned, or what? :bloosad:

Mac-a-lacka
05-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Bah, did all the Bloo fans here get banned, or what? :bloosad:

Heh, maybe.8D

According to Dish Network, it says,
"Bloo challenges Mac to a 30-Mile race from the arcade to Foster's."

If that's the plot then I think the ending should end with Mac as the winner, if Bloo thinks he can beat Mac "he's got another thing coming!"8D

Cassini90125
05-26-2008, 04:01 PM
Just for fun I've added a poll to this thread. Simple question; who do you plan to vote for? Or, if you already voted, who did you vote for? Or do you not plan to vote at all?

As for me, I have no real interest in voting for either character; as long as it's an enjoyable episode, whoever wins is fine with me. :) :bloogrin:

One Radical Dude
05-26-2008, 04:05 PM
It will probably be Bloo, but I don't really care who wins. It should be fun to see either ending, though.

Vampyre
05-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Personally, I think Bloo should win. Not really because I prefer him to Mac, but because, you know, I'd expect Mac to win if here wasn't a vote and there HAD to be a single winner. I find Bloo's victory dances quite awesome, so it'd be nice to see him win for once, rather than losing because he's the not-so-bad bad guy...

Mac-a-lacka
05-26-2008, 04:52 PM
Alright, a poll! I bet you can all guess who I picked.:)

Sparky
05-26-2008, 05:47 PM
Personally, I think Bloo should win. Not really because I prefer him to Mac, but because, you know, I'd expect Mac to win if here wasn't a vote and there HAD to be a single winner. I find Bloo's victory dances quite awesome, so it'd be nice to see him win for once, rather than losing because he's the not-so-bad bad guy...

You have a good point. I already voted for Mac though...But yeah, I agree with you, Bloo deserves to come out on top sometimes. It's just that he tends to rub it in, which isn't cool. ;) (Not that Mac has never acted like a brat though...)

antgirl1
05-26-2008, 07:10 PM
I prefer Mac, though...:)

Mac-a-lacka
05-26-2008, 07:45 PM
Quick question, has Mac ever won anything?:terrconf:
Aside from Bowling and Skee-Ball.:P

Sparky
05-26-2008, 08:55 PM
He won a car in the Cel Phone Guy episode! 8D

Mac-a-lacka
05-26-2008, 09:36 PM
Oh, yeah! He also got a metal.:)
And a jet car which he actually didn't win.:P

Frankie_4_Prez
05-27-2008, 04:34 PM
Mac won the barfing contest with Bloo in "Say it isn't sew", even though technically they didn't ride at the same time and he claimed victory before getting on. Though, in the end credits, he's counting 50+ rides... Wow, I think I'd have my head between my feet after that many.

WiltsAKGirl17
05-27-2008, 04:44 PM
Eh... I'm kinda impartial here. Bloo does deserve to win every once in a while, but he'd rub it in Mac's face and get annoying, so seeing Mac win would be great if only to see Bloo eat humble pie. So I figure it'll be a good ep either way.

Wait... HOLY CRAP! The ep shows in 2 days!!! :wiltshock:

some guy you dont know
05-27-2008, 06:21 PM
I cannot play checkers, as the game has pointed out to me. :l

I vote for mac, although it should be intresting regardless of who wins. either way im probably going to enjoy the episode. Seeing bloo win would obviously include a bunch of him being a complete jerkface. although i can see mac beating bloo and rubbing it in his face as well. although i think he might go for a different approach. eh, ill find out when it airs.

Frankie_4_Prez
05-28-2008, 07:22 AM
They added a sneak peek for this episode, on Cartoon network video. Like Bloo Tube's, it appears to be the (roughly) first 6 minutes. The writers are Mitch Larson (someone I've never heard of before) and C McCracken. Wasn't terribly exciting in my opinion (they were still racing on foot at the end of the 6 mins), but we'll have to see what other shenanigans Bloo can come up with!

Mac-a-lacka
05-28-2008, 07:35 AM
They did? Well I'm going to go see it...saw it, I can't help but think that Mac will win...

taranchula
05-28-2008, 11:54 AM
According to his IMDB profile Mr. Larson wrote 11 episodes of My Gym Partner is a Monkey and was the writer and executive producer of a short film called Frijolito Go! (Synopsis from IMDB: Quincy's rap-sheet catches up with him when he's convicted for drunk and disorderly and sentenced to be a party-clown for a low-income housing project in Queens, NY. He does his best to walk the high road but his intentions are tested when he befriends a young Hispanic boy with problems at home.)

And now you know!

Medikor
05-28-2008, 02:06 PM
And now you know!

And knowing is half the battle!

Anyway, this is sounding like the typical tortoise and the hare story to me from what I can gather. With the Foster's cast it should be a very entertaining take on it at the very least.

Ridureyu
05-28-2008, 02:14 PM
I would love to see a Foster's version of Tortoise and the Hare.

You know, Bloo is actually winning because Eduardio is afraid of running, so Coco cheats and drags him across the finish line first.

antgirl1
05-28-2008, 03:19 PM
I would love to see a Foster's version of Tortoise and the Hare.

You know, Bloo is actually winning because Eduardio is afraid of running, so Coco cheats and drags him across the finish line first.

And Wilt doesn't have to run because he's so dang tall and he ends up walking right over them.

So Bloo knocks over an innocent bystander and Wilt has no choice but go back and help the guy onto his/her feet again...:gooblab:

Foster's Geek 287
05-28-2008, 05:49 PM
I voted Mac because I want to see Bloo's reaction. :P

fosters-fan
05-29-2008, 08:25 AM
I just hope the rest of the Foster's five is in this episode. You know how I usually feel when they're not in a certain episode. Especially Eduardo. I mean, that's kinda my pet peeve. When certain fave characters of mine aren't in a certain episode. :edmad:

But let's hope this episode is really awesome! :D

Xroc88
05-29-2008, 11:09 AM
I hope frankie makes an appearance, i usually forget about an episode if she is not present.

Prutnick
05-29-2008, 11:44 AM
I hope so too. If it would star only Mac and Bloo, then I think it'll be very hard to make that episode a good one. It's always funnier with the whole Fosters main crew. And I didn't vote for anyone - if they're going to show both endings, why bother?

bloonuggets
05-29-2008, 02:30 PM
Blooregard needs to win once in a while. I voted for him.

Mac-a-lacka
05-29-2008, 03:21 PM
Blooregard needs to win once in a while.

True, but when Mac wins he'll occasionally cheer to himself while Bloo will do that along with rubbing it in other peoples faces.:P::)

bloonuggets
05-29-2008, 04:18 PM
Trouble afoot, my friends...TV.com looks like it's down as I speak [8:18 PM US EDT 22 MAY 2008]. Therefore, being the editor of FHfIF, we'll delay all my posting until manana at the latest. Please stand by as I say...

Xroc88
05-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Time for a rating.

Race factor

+

3 frankie scenes

5/10

The bloo
05-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Bloo didn't win, who wouldn't vote for him?

Cassini90125
05-29-2008, 05:04 PM
Wow, that was just plain fun! I'll give this one an "A" and smile the rest of the night. :) :bloogrin:

Edit - Please use spoiler tags, people! :herriman:

Foster's Geek 287
05-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Yay! Mac won! Good episode!

"You have chosen wisely, my friend"!
LOL

Mac-a-lacka
05-29-2008, 05:07 PM
This episode was awesome!

Mac is again seen wearing something else in this episode, a hospital gown.

Bloo acknowledges the fact that he has no legs.
Mac was the winner.

Mr_Bloo_Veins
05-29-2008, 05:14 PM
And I'll race
to feel the wind in my face
and I'll race
to feel alive
and I'll race
to feel like I own this place
and I'll race until I die...

</obligatory Home Movies quote>

This was a great one, I love Bloo's line about Mac imagining him without feet on purpose. :bloogrin: Classic.

bloonuggets
05-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Great episode...and did anyone catch the moral of the Aesop's Fable about The Tortise and The Hare?

Slow and steady wins the race!

Nyo
05-29-2008, 05:21 PM
I myself voted for Mac by playing the checkers game. Good fun. :D

The episode gets a B+...Jabbering Old Lady FTW and was I the only one who found the store clerk kind of annoying? I think it was the voice. :P

pitbulllady
05-29-2008, 05:25 PM
This one had its moments, but wasn't quite up to par with the other Season Six episodes. It's fun, though, to see that cross-section of humanity that populates whatever town Foster's is located in, from the Goths to the old ladies lamenting the lack of gentlemanly behavior in today's youth. The ending was a bit of a "cop out", though, with Bloo trying to convince Mac that they were both so dehydrated and delusional that they really didn't know WHO won, which basically means that the official winner is up in the air. I did get a kick out of that convenience store clerk(wonder if he's related to Chris the Pizza Guy?), since I've encountered many such creatures myself on my journey through life, and yes, I've been in stores where you DO have to buy something in order to get to use their bathroom, but I have one nagging question: WHERE exactly does Bloo keep all that loose change he always seems to be carrying, when he doesn't wear clothes?

pitbulllady

Xroc88
05-29-2008, 05:55 PM
I loved it when frankie kissed mac and then she said: I LOOVED YOU WAAA!!

Best moments right thar.

One Radical Dude
05-29-2008, 06:25 PM
I give it an A-. I didn't have very high expectations with this one, but I was satisfied with the ending here. It was a fun one, I agree.

If this is indeed the ending with Mac's victory, it's a surprise to me (since I really predicted Bloo to come out on top).

some guy you dont know
05-29-2008, 06:41 PM
just finished watching this one, and i gotta say it was pretty fun to watch.

when mac won i was kinda excited, although it seemed kinda cheap how he did it. and how he got a hangglider and used it for about 5 seconds (on screen at least) and just got rid of it made me lol. so many great moments. i liked how they spent the whole time and ultimately just fell back at the arcade, and had to restart was kinda fun to watch. mac's sugar rush was kinda unexpected to me, for some reason. one of my favorite moments.

if i rated it, it'd get an A. :D

bloonuggets
05-29-2008, 07:05 PM
Lest we forget this...

The Bloo Wins clip will be later tonight or tomorrow [5/30] at cartoonnetwork.com from what I understand...

And how about that guy with the hearing impairment misunderstanding "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" as "Flotsburg's Foamy Foreign Dairy Asian Blends"? :rotflmmfao: Not to make fun of elderly people as having a loss of hearing, but that was outrageous.

Okay, after midnight EDT, spoilers are no longer in effect!

Sparky
05-29-2008, 08:12 PM
The alternate ending is not on the CN site as of now (or if it is I don't see it) - when it is I can capture it and append it to the episode, then upload it.

Lynnie
05-29-2008, 08:47 PM
Loved it yet again! Although I must say I'm disappointed the other characters weren't in it at all other than a few seconds of fantasizing.

I'm not much of a video game player so this may be a common saying in VGs, but I liked the one game calling the winner "Winner!" and the loser "Dinner!" Haha, is there any VGs that actually use that wording?

Yay, Mac's a good boy and following all the rules, even if it slows him down. Good morals ya got there Mac, keep em up!

Bloo talking with that old guy had me laughing. And then Mac talking with that old lady. Especially after he runs off and she keeps talking about how she met the president..... of the staple factory. 8D

Haha, Bloo, it's electrolytes not electric lights. How on earth you think running with a Christmas reindeer lawn ornament will help you win is beyond me. I guess it's just Bloo logic. The normal world will never understand completely what goes on in that little head of his.

Hang gliding looks so much fun. I've thought so ever since I was little, and dreamed of joining the birds in the big blue. It was cool seeing Mac hang gliding. :) I do wonder, however, where he got the money to buy/rent the glider and the helmet.

Oh my word, if Mac on sugar is bad, here we see Mac on sugar and a ton of caffeine! He actually flew! It was two and a half seconds of pure gold!

Well, Mac has given up on following the rules. Oh well. If you're determined, you'll do anything to win I guess.

And although it's aired in all time zones now, I'll keep the ending in spoilers in respect for those who have yet to see it--

YAY Mac! I must say I'm surprised at the ending, since I know for a fact that Bloo has a bigger fanbase. I'm guessing not as many fans played the checkers game or something. I'm pleased with it though, of course. I'd love to see what happened in the Bloo-win ending when it's availible.

And then the end scene with them in the hospital, and racing again with Bloo in the wheelchair and Mac on that med cart propelling himself with his crutches made me LOL one last time. 8D :)

Maybe not one of the very best, but I think it's above mid-range as I greatly enjoyed it and it made me laugh a number of times. Pretty cool idea of having the fans vote on the winner, too. Now unfortunately, we may have a month or two before we get to see the rest of S6. We'll survive though. I know we will!

iceberg210
05-29-2008, 09:43 PM
I really enjoyed the episode, and seeing Mac on a sugar high is always a hilarious bit.

This is what the second time now that Bloo has complained about how Mac imagined him. The other one the shins joke if I remember correctly.

It was too bad that we didn't see any of the rest of the crew but it would have been pretty difficult to get them in I would think, in the episode format at least. The going back to the beginning was fantastic although I felt that from there on out it was just a rehash of old jokes from earlier in the episode, still good just not as good as the middle part of the episode.

Overall a very good episode and I can't wait to see the Bloo ending, just hope its not two seconds of Bloo winning and then a reverse of the hospital scene. Anyway can't wait for the next one, will be tided over by watching the rest of the season 2 DVD I guess.

Imaginary Light
05-30-2008, 07:10 AM
Wow. I LOL'd so many times during this episode, so thumbs up from me. :P

The last couple of minutes before we find out who wins the race was intense! I was like, "OMG! WHO'S GONNA WIN! I DON'T KNOW! AHH!"*

*apologies for the capslocks8D

EDIT! Hey guys, the alternate ending is now up on CN Video. You have to scroll down a bit in the "What's New" section, and then it starts at the beginning of the episode. Just scroll down to the bottom and use the scene selection to get to the end.

bloonuggets
05-30-2008, 11:47 AM
The alternate ending up now will be there until June 9th. As for the credits, we see Bloo from the outset of Act II, wrinkled and looking for electrolytes...

>wOOT!< 600th Post!

taranchula
05-31-2008, 05:51 AM
Your soundtrack for this review is: Vangelis - Chariots of Fire

Another great episode in a long line of them, this was truly one of the funniest animated two person footraces I have ever seen since Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny faced off in a similar contest many years ago.

I loved the Electrolyte/Electro-light gag, I'll never be able to look at a plastic frame reindeer with out busting a gut laughing.

Nice minor shout out to Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade ( "You Have Chosen Wisely")

Not really much else to talk about that anyone else has already covered, so I bid this post "adieu".

Prutnick
05-31-2008, 07:50 AM
I simply agree with those, who think this episode is great. Not much to tell - it was really entertaining and way funnier I supposed it would be. And again, Mac having crush on Frankie, heh.

Mac-a-lacka
05-31-2008, 10:54 AM
The Bloo Wins clip will be later tonight or tomorrow [5/30] at cartoonnetwork.com from what I understand...

And how about that guy with the hearing impairment misunderstanding "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" as "Flotsburg's Foamy Foreign Dairy Asian Blends"? :rotflmmfao: Not to make fun of elderly people as having a loss of hearing, but that was outrageous.

What about Bloo's last attempt?:bloosmirk:

Bloo: Foster's...!
Old man: Flotsberg's...!
Bloo: Home...!
Old man: Dome...!
Bloo: for...!
Old man: Wharf...!
Bloo: Imaginary...!
Old man:Engage-Blueberry...!
Bloo: ...Friends!
Old man: ...Soup!
Bloo: Aaaahh!
Old man: "Aaaahh!" Yourself.8D

Ub3rD4n
05-31-2008, 11:42 PM
That was one freaken' awesome episode! Too much to mention examples, but "YOU MADE THE RIGHT DESICION, BLOO" was hilarious!

I loved how they only focused on two characters, but still made it work. Single-character episodes are generally lower quality than ensemble ones, but they hit all the right notes with this one!

Mac-a-lacka
06-01-2008, 12:42 PM
I did get a kick out of that convenience store clerk(wonder if he's related to Chris the Pizza Guy?)

I wouldn't think so even though they're both kind of nerdy, Chris isn't a slow talker either.:P

but I have one nagging question: WHERE exactly does Bloo keep all that loose change he always seems to be carrying, when he doesn't wear clothes?

Maybe Mac imagined Bloo with built-in pockets.8D

Frankie_4_Prez
06-03-2008, 03:46 PM
Sadly I missed all three TV airings (was on a long road trip during two of the airings) so I didn't see the "Mac wins" ending. Judging from the "Bloo wins" alt ending, I'm guessing only the last 1 or 2 minutes are different...

It was interesting to see how Mac's propriety gave way to personal pride after they found themselves back at the Game Hive. I also found the parts where Mac "discovers" Bloo cheating, but that they all turn out to be humans, hilarious. Much better than Bloo's brainlessness with the lights and athletic gear, in my opinion.

As for the reason Mac won... either you had to play the checkers game to the end for the vote to count (I reckon most Bloo fans are not very patient), or there was some vote stuffing going on.

BluebottleFlyer
06-06-2008, 12:20 AM
I kind of spoiled the episode for myself by reading the result here...but the real beauty of it is seeing how Mac won it.
Thoroughly enjoyed this from start to finish, some great moments (far too many to mention), especially Bloo asking the old man for directions and Mac inadvertedly aggravating a few people.:) A great use of Mac's sugar high in there, too.
Even at the end, they were still debating the result, lol.

Dragonrider1227
06-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Where can I see the alternate endings? I missed them :(

Ridureyu
06-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Who says Mac won? After all, everybody was so delirious with exhaustion at the end, it's impossible to tell who won!

WestBunny:3
06-11-2008, 08:26 AM
After seeing the buck swaps here and this episode, I actually think of teenager Mac as a little (and why not, handsome) videogame and science-fiction lover FREAK. His shelfs full with figures, merchandising, books...8D
Mac: I'm not a freak!
Me: Don't worry, everyone has a little freak inside.
Mac:Noooooo---!!

I think this is one of that episodes that wouldn't have a clear message if many characters appeared. As Bloo and Mac are the main characters it's obvious that this episode was intended to make their friendship deeper and more credible.
I like it when Mac says: That's weird. Only sugar makes me...and then he goes :scaryberry:

bloonuggets
06-14-2008, 01:40 AM
Well, alas and alack, the alt ending is down. Don't be surprised to see it on the Season 6 DVD coming out...well, whenever it comes out!

Shelltoon
06-14-2008, 04:03 AM
If they released a Season on DVD every year... that's only 3 years away. :bloogrin:

Sparky
06-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Well, alas and alack, the alt ending is down. Don't be surprised to see it on the Season 6 DVD coming out...well, whenever it comes out!

Yeah, it went down before I could get another capture of it. And unfortunately the one I took is kind of messed up. So, I tried. :P

YuckieDuck
06-16-2008, 10:48 AM
The alternate ending has been uploaded to YouTube (thanks to the user SenatorMcCain!): http://youtube.com/watch?v=TpMP25YmC3g

antgirl1
06-16-2008, 12:36 PM
4:43 Lol Mac's legs are gone... XD

One Radical Dude
06-16-2008, 02:08 PM
4:43 Lol Mac's legs are gone... XD

Heh heh heh; maybe they got amputated. :bloocross:

Lynnie
06-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Aww, owie, poor Mac. :cry:

Wow, look at that. It looks like Mac's floating in mid air! And of course he's got legs! ...They're just invisible. :P 8D

Dragonrider1227
06-17-2008, 12:31 PM
SWEET! Thanks alot :D Wasn't there one for Mac too?

taranchula
06-17-2008, 12:44 PM
SWEET! Thanks alot :D Wasn't there one for Mac too?

If you're talking about episode endings, then the "Mac Wins" ending was the ending that was shown on the original airing of the episode. Since more people voted for Mac on that votey thing-a-majig deal that CN was running.

Frankie_4_Prez
06-18-2008, 04:08 AM
If you're asking for a file of that, I do believe there was a link posted on "episodes on computer" on that one other board.

Lynnie
09-06-2008, 10:58 PM
I think this is becoming one of my favorite episodes. :bloosmirk: It's so original and funny, and I think it was very well written. Bloo arguing with that old man was soo funny, as was the little lady who tried to talk to Mac- "I remember when I met the president. He said 'Hello, I'm the president....of the staple facory'..." And she's still talking when he runs by her the second time. 8D For some reason I don't think I really registered all the people Mac accused of being Bloo in the process of cheating. First that punky couple on the bus. Then a baby's balloon. Then a cop. I really liked that blue hoodie that punky girl was wearing. Reminded me of my Bloo hoodie. ;) How cool would it have been if they actually drew it as one, with a pic of Bloo on the back... eh, I take that back. It probably would have been kind of corny, huh? :P

Anyway, I also caught Bloo calling Mac a "tree hugger", which I don't remember from last time. Mac's so moral, but Bloo doesn't mind knocking over all those trash cans in order to slow Mac down. He yells back to him "Take that, you tree hugger!" And then Mac surprises him by running by the mess and throwing bottles at him. 8D

It's funny how my first impression of an episode changes after it settles into my mind a bit more. I don't know if it's made my top ten, but it's up higher now than it was when I first watched it. :up:

WiltsAKGirl17
09-06-2008, 11:14 PM
I think my favorite moment from this episode was when Mac had the energy drink-- more specifically, the delayed reaction between him actually having the drink and then going totally nuts.

Trust me-- I live in a place where kids drink energy drinks like they're going waaaaaay outta style, and often for breakfast, so this was so funny it should have been illegal. :P

Another Castle
12-30-2009, 04:11 AM
This is a great episode, one of my favorites. Whilst I don't usually want the show to just focus on the two, it was one of the best portrayals of their friendship. It had everything.

The first time around, what holds Bloo back is his, well, unique way of thinking- is way of seeing the world, not to say he is dumb, but buying chains and lights to help him go faster. What holds Mac back, of course, are his morals- waiting for traffic lights, helping old ladies, his concerns about cheating, recycling (bless!)- but for both of them it ruins their progress.

I especially liked Mac's fantasy, and his sugar rush, with pumping techno music! No slow scenes in the shop are something of a contrast.

How far away is the arcade? Certainly out of convenient walking distance, as most other times they take the bus.

Lucky
09-03-2010, 09:22 AM
I voted Mac. I was sure Bloo was gonna win, though, cuz no one really likes Mac :macwor:. But then I saw it (I was also recording it on my VCR), and then he won! I was pretty happy

KazooBloo
12-04-2016, 02:30 PM
I didn't even know Fosters had actually allowed fan voting to affect episode outcome. This was something new I learned. :P