PDA

View Full Version : I'm 22 on May 13th

ATSI
05-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Yay for me, if you would like to buy me a present, despite not knowing me, you can send me a slinky or some OREO's, if you don't have any money to do that, or feel you don't wish to buy presents for a random stranger, just post pictures of slinky's and OREO's here. :bloogrin: :bloogrin: :bloosmirk:

Partymember
05-10-2008, 04:41 PM
8D happy birthday bro

Sparky
05-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Well, happy early birthday. ;D

Lynnie
05-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Here's to a very happy birthday to you, ATSI! And for you, here's some Oreos with a nice glass of milk
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2298/2163788386_a3b14a29c4.jpg?v=0

And oh yeah, here's a few slinkies too.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2323/2176655665_507ecc5ca3.jpg?v=0

ATSI
05-10-2008, 09:58 PM
ooo giant slinky, I WANT!

xxxClaire
05-11-2008, 09:48 AM
Happy early Birthday! :bloogrin:

BluebottleFlyer
05-13-2008, 02:54 AM
Many happy returns, man.:)

One Radical Dude
05-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Too bad you chose not to cooperate with the staff. Otherwise, I'd be happy to wish you a happy birthday. :P

Nathander
05-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Man, being banned on your birthday. That must suck. Unless you did it intentionally. :P

taranchula
05-13-2008, 08:21 PM
Man, being banned on your birthday. That must suck. Unless you did it intentionally. :P

Actually he got banned the day before his birthday, and yep he totally brought it on himself by showing a supreme lack of common sense.

Cassini90125
05-13-2008, 08:33 PM
At this point I'd simply like to offer him a birthday wish, which is my sincere hope that he gets everything that he deserves. :bendy:

jekylljuice
05-14-2008, 12:14 AM
Actually he got banned the day before his birthday, and yep he totally brought it on himself by showing a supreme lack of common sense.

Well, actually, given that he hails from the same part of the globe as me, and you have to take differing time zones into account, I believe that he was, in fact, banned upon his birthday. At least, he was still a member when I was online on Monday just prior to midnight, only to be gone when I'd woken up and logged in the next morning. It's a pretty sad story all-round, I guess.

taranchula
05-14-2008, 06:16 AM
Well, actually, given that he hails from the same part of the globe as me, and you have to take differing time zones into account, I believe that he was, in fact, banned upon his birthday. At least, he was still a member when I was online on Monday just prior to midnight, only to be gone when I'd woken up and logged in the next morning. It's a pretty sad story all-round, I guess.

Oh yeah that's right, well anyways regardless of what he age he was when he got banned, in my eyes he will always remain a sad pathetic little man, who thought that following the rules was beneath him.

And believe me he was complaining about the way he was being treated by the staff even before he went on his insane one man crusade to show the forum mature rated video clips.

He was whining because we had the gall to bust him for things like "double posting", "cross posting" and "starting subject only threads." you know really minor stuff that doesn't even amount to a slap on the wrist, just a friendly reminder from the staff not to do it again.

Off the top of my head I can think of like a hundred instances where new members did stuff like that (Even I did, when I first started here.) and in all of those instances I can't think of a single person who cried foul about being called out on it, they sometimes gave a quick sorry and in most cases didn't intentionally do it again.

I hate to keep harping on this matter, but I want people to make sure that this fellow totally brought it on himself and I hope for his sake as he fully enters his young adult life he changes his attitude post haste other wise he is going to find himself in a world of hurt.