PDA

View Full Version : Goofball McGee "smiley"

Frankie_4_Prez
05-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Ah, the imaginary friend everybody loves to hate. I'm kinda bored and I figured he deserved his own smiley, so here goes: (can't figure out how to make the white background to be transparent in MS Paint).

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2892/goofballzo1.png

Sorry Cassini :nyah:

Edit: OK, I won't totally waste my pixel-art talent on that Doo-doo-ball. So here's Frankie's FMD smiley http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/273/fmdxb5.png

Sparky
05-09-2008, 04:00 PM
The Frankie one is cute, but I can tell you we won't be using any Goofball smilies on here. It's just not worth the crap people would give me.

Lynnie
05-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Aw, I like the Frankie one, with her different updo, and is that suppose to be a kiss on her cheek? Very cute! :frankiesmile:

Cassini90125
05-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Unless I'm mistaken, that's an earring, like the ones she wore in Frankie My Dear. :frankiesmile:

Frankie_4_Prez
05-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah, as expected, Cassini knows his Frankies. It is indeed supposed to be one of the golden earrings she wears.

Lynnie
05-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Ah, I see now. :frankiesmile: All I could tell was that it was a golden "sparkle" on her cheek.

Mr. Marshmallow
05-09-2008, 08:28 PM
The Frankie one is cute, but I can tell you we won't be using any Goofball smilies on here. It's just not worth the crap people would give me.

Yeah I'd have to agree. While it is true not everyone on this forum is super heavy on the Frankie love in comparison to say Cass, myself, or Frankiefan, I think it's safe to say everyone would start flinging monkey poo at the mere sight of a Goofball icon.

He's like Uwe Bowell, all he does is make people angry and make us want to run him over with a semi truck so we never have to see/hear from him again.

Nyo
05-09-2008, 08:44 PM
That FMD Frankie is cute, good job F4Prez. :)

(The Goofball icon isn't worth posting on the official smilies since people would go nuts at the sight of it.)

taranchula
05-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Personally I wouldn't have a problem with seeing my fellow countryman being displayed in icon form, but I fear I am in the vast minority.

Shelltoon
05-10-2008, 02:07 AM
I don't have a problem with the Goofball smiley myself. After all, isn't Bendy a bit of a disliked character?

jekylljuice
05-10-2008, 02:52 AM
I don't have a problem with the Goofball smiley myself. After all, isn't Bendy a bit of a disliked character?

Opinion seems to be a bit more divided upon Bendy, who's by and large a "love or hate" character. I'd agree that adding a Goofball smilie to the selection would be likely to cause more controversy than it's worth, but nonetheless I think that you've done a very nice job there, Frankie_4_Prez, particularly with the Frankie specimen. :frankiesmile:

A bit off-topic, but how long have we had a ferret smilie? :ferret: That's awesome! I love ferrets! ;D

taranchula
05-10-2008, 09:23 AM
You know we could always do the democratic thing and take a vote on the matter, eventhough I have a feeling the No side will have the biggest landslide victory since Ronald Reagan mopped the floor with Walter Mondale in 1984. 8D

Frankie_4_Prez
05-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Well, I was thinking of doing a Goofball Version 2 icon, with the "animated violence" feature of having a sword going through his head. There were several problems with the idea:

1. It didn't really look good without blood and gore
2. It might have been considered offensive and crude by some
3. I had to flip his smile into a frown, and got too lazy to actually do it

...so I dropped it and decided to make the stylish Frankie hairdo icon instead. A wise choice, looking back at it!

If I had even a half decent image editor I'd work on a "Bloo blowing a raspberry" animated icon... maybe I'll try it at the library one day.

Howard
05-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Well, I was thinking of doing a Goofball Version 2 icon, with the "animated violence" feature of having a sword going through his head. There were several problems with the idea:

1. It didn't really look good without blood and gore
2. It might have been considered offensive and crude by some
3. I had to flip his smile into a frown, and got too lazy to actually do it

...so I dropped it and decided to make the stylish Frankie hairdo icon instead. A wise choice, looking back at it!

If I had even a half decent image editor I'd work on a "Bloo blowing a raspberry" animated icon... maybe I'll try it at the library one day.

sorry about the late reply, but LOVE the FMD Frankie - it is so adorable!:frankiesmile:

Frankie_4_Prez
06-16-2008, 03:47 AM
Just rewatched fmd and realized she has lipstick on the whole time. So here's a "fixed" version

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9628/fmdv2kd3.png

fosterguy33
06-17-2008, 12:18 AM
hehe thats really cute, F4Prez~!!! Awesome job~!!:bloogrin: