PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I Did!

Mac-a-lacka
04-28-2008, 09:57 AM
Annoying telemarketers call to my place a lot:P
So, I answer "Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends how may I be of assistance to you?" Then they ask for one of my family members, and I tell them "We do not have an employee by that name." And they believe it!8D

Since I started playing the prank less telemarketers call here!:D

pitbulllady
04-28-2008, 01:51 PM
Annoying telemarketers call to my place a lot:P
So, I answer "Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends how may I be of assistance to you?" Then they ask for one of my family members, and I tell them "We do not have an employee by that name." And they believe it!8D

Since I started playing the prank less telemarketers call here!:D

That's definitely more interesting that just putting your number on the "Do Not Call" list! What are you going to do, though, if one DOES call your bluff and mention someone specific to the show, like asking to speak to Frankie or Mr. Herriman, for example? I run into a lot of Foster's fans out there, so surely even a telemarketer or two will know about the show.

pitbulllady

Mac-a-lacka
04-28-2008, 01:55 PM
That's definitely more interesting that just putting your number on the "Do Not Call" list! What are you going to do, though, if one DOES call your bluff and mention someone specific to the show, like asking to speak to Frankie or Mr. Herriman, for example? I run into a lot of Foster's fans out there, so surely even a telemarketer or two will know about the show.

pitbulllady

I would simply say "they can't come to the phone.":frankiesmile::herriman:
Unless THEY were trying to toy with me!8D

Sparky
04-28-2008, 02:19 PM
You need to start answering in a Mr Herriman voice or something. 8D

Mac-a-lacka
04-28-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm not the best Mr. Herriman impersonator.:P(Off Topic Sorry!:D)

Lynnie
04-28-2008, 03:03 PM
Haha, that's awesome! :bloosmirk: I usually don't bother to answer the phone when a telemarketer calls. If it's important, they'll leave a message. I have however thought about doing the "Kathy" line Bloo did in "Bus the Two of Us". "Hello? I'm sorry there's no Mastercard here. I said there's no Mastercard here! Oooohh, YOU'RE Mastercard! Never heard of ya." *hang up* :P

Mac-a-lacka
08-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Is it okay if I update this? If so, I have more I want to say. :P

I did it to this person which I'm not sure who they were but, when I answered "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, how may I be of assistance to you?" the person's response was "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was a business" 8D

L.G.
08-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Is it okay if I update this? If so, I have more I want to say. :P

I did it to this person which I'm not sure who they were but, when I answered "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, how may I be of assistance to you?" the person's response was "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was a business" 8DReading that post made me smile :bloogrin:. I have to try it sometime. That and the Seinfeld way.

WiltsAKGirl17
08-15-2008, 07:57 PM
LMAO. That is the funniest thing I've read all day. And that saying something because I always laugh really hard at my new job.

Major kudos points there, Mac-a-lacka. :)

lucyrocks73
08-19-2008, 05:12 AM
Hehehe... I think I'm going to use the Kathy line next time someone calls. And I don't care WHO it is...

-Marty :goo:

Mew
05-15-2009, 06:19 AM
Lol, that's so awesome! :D Some telemarketers just phoned up and asked for my mum, so I said, "Sorry, there's no [my mum's name] here. We'll call you back." and then hung up :P. You know you watch too much Foster's when you do that, huh? XD

KazooBloo
12-23-2016, 09:56 PM
Classic.