PDA

View Full Version : New Ep 5/8: "Bloo Tube"

bloonuggets
04-24-2008, 06:15 PM
I just got off tvguide.com, and it says that on May 8th, the next new episode will be "Bloo Tube". In this story, the gang uploads videos to the interwebs after a field trip is cancelled because of rain. And we remember the last time someone loaded a video to the internets, don't we?

Frankie_4_Prez
04-24-2008, 06:20 PM
I'll be shocked if Mr. Herriman learns to use the internet to finally get his revenge.

pitbulllady
04-24-2008, 06:24 PM
I'll be shocked if Mr. Herriman learns to use the internet to finally get his revenge.

Yeah, he was looking for the internet files in his file cabinets! This one oughta be really good.

pitbulllady

Mr_Bloo_Veins
04-27-2008, 06:30 AM
Oh well, THIS looks promising.

If the Foster's gang started their own YouTube page, I'd subscribe to them in a heartbeat.

antgirl1
04-27-2008, 09:50 AM
Oh well, THIS looks promising.

If the Foster's gang started their own YouTube page, I'd subscribe to them in a heartbeat.

ROFL, me too...=P

Xroc88
04-27-2008, 10:51 AM
This episode sounds epic!!!!!!

Imaginary Light
04-27-2008, 10:56 AM
Oh, man. Now I've got a vision of Eduardo in my head doing a parody of Numa Numa for some reason 8D

I cannot wait for this episode!

CagedWings67
04-27-2008, 12:02 PM
GAH! Now I've got that vision in my head, too!

This episode sounds really interesting to me, and I can't wait. Since it's airing in May, it can be an early birthday present for me... by eleven days... YAY!

Mr_Bloo_Veins
04-27-2008, 12:16 PM
Oh, man. Now I've got a vision of Eduardo in my head doing a parody of Numa Numa for some reason 8D

I cannot wait for this episode!

Eduardo would make a good Star Wars Kid :smed:

Shelltoon
04-27-2008, 12:41 PM
I can't help but think there's going to be a Chocolate Rain parody in this somewhere. 8D

Mr_Bloo_Veins
04-27-2008, 03:03 PM
I can't help but think there's going to be a Chocolate Rain parody in this somewhere. 8D

Jackie Khones as Tay Zonday! :jk:

What? they both have deep voices...

One Radical Dude
04-28-2008, 12:24 AM
This one sounds more interesting than the last one. I look forward to seeing the preview for this one.

...and I hope Mac is in this one...and maybe Madame F., too. :bloogrin:

Mac-Attack
04-28-2008, 01:26 AM
I can't wait that long but I'll wait...:)

Mac-a-lacka
04-28-2008, 03:12 PM
I hope Mac is in this one.:P

fosters-fan
04-28-2008, 05:55 PM

I'm sure he will be in this one. ;)

bloonuggets
04-28-2008, 08:18 PM
"I'll be shocked if Mr. Herriman learns to use the internet to finally get his revenge."
"Yeah, he was looking for the internet files in his file cabinets! This one oughta be really good."
And he was speaking of spider webs. [monotone voice]Gee, what can possibly go wrong in this episode?[/monotone voice]

Medikor
04-29-2008, 10:18 AM
Now I'm actually hoping for this to be one long parody of Internet fads.;) I can see it now... Fluffernutter as the Dramatic Praeriedog, Edwardo as the cute laughing/crying baby, Coco doing a one man (bird?) act of the treadmill dance...8D

WiltsAKGirl17
04-29-2008, 10:48 AM
Now I'm actually hoping for this to be one long parody of Internet fads.;) I can see it now... Fluffernutter as the Dramatic Praeriedog, Edwardo as the cute laughing/crying baby, Coco doing a one man (bird?) act of the treadmill dance...8D

The Okay-Go thing with the treadmill choreography, I take it? That would be priceless. ROFL... 8D

bloonuggets
04-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Anyone ready for parodies of Candy Mountain and the Hare Hare Yukai?

some guy you dont know
04-29-2008, 02:40 PM

that, plus star wars kid and numa numa parodies would be awsome. :D

there are so many things that could happen that i dont think i could name them all.

Frankie_4_Prez
04-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Doubt I'd enjoy a discombobulated, unoriginal, mumbo-jumbo compilation of real-life Internet meme parodies that's not nicely tied together by a meaningful plot. Foster's episodes have typically not disappointed me in terms of plot depth and development, yet the last two episodes fell far short of the standard, in my view.

Mac-Attack
04-30-2008, 02:57 AM

Me too...:sadbendy:

:)

Mr_Bloo_Veins
04-30-2008, 06:23 AM

I want to see Bloo as Strong Bad.

That would be awesome on so many levels.

Xroc88
04-30-2008, 05:20 PM
That' be hilarious if rickroll'ed or bel-air made an appearance.

Bloo would join 4chan and turn into an IRL troll.

Mac-a-lacka
05-01-2008, 09:32 AM
If Mac is in this episode I wonder what he would do.:)

Lynnie
05-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Well, it's the Thursday prior to the week of the airing, and the first ads showed today. I haven't seen one specifically for Foster's, just "New Thursday". But I did see that Wilt, Coco, Ed and Mac are in it. :) They're wearing black pointy party type hats for some reason. And the YouTube parody is called "ViewTube. One of the videos they watch is of some of the friends spoofing Ok Go's video "Here it Goes Again" from a few years ago, where the guys "dance" on treadmills. Haven't heard the song in a while, but it was catchy and popular at the time, don't know how many remember it (how about a YouTube Video (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkkLDqBpI1O8AiFFXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzYTZlaGR vBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA0gxMTFfMTEw/SIG=120p0nrhd/EXP=1209793091/**http%3a//www.youtube.com/watch%3fv=pv5zWaTEVkI) of it?). And then it showed Mac (with a notebook comp on his lap), Wilt, Coco and Ed laughing. 8D This should be a good eppie!

Mac-a-lacka
05-01-2008, 10:18 PM
Well, it's the Thursday prior to the week of the airing, and the first ads showed today. I haven't seen one specifically for Foster's, just "New Thursday". But I did see that Wilt, Coco, Ed and Mac are in it. :) They're wearing black pointy party type hats for some reason. And the YouTube parody is called "ViewTube. One of the videos they watch is of some of the friends spoofing Ok Go's video "Here it Goes Again" from a few years ago, where the guys "dance" on treadmills. Haven't heard the song in a while, but it was catchy and popular at the time, don't know how many remember it (how about a YouTube Video (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkkLDqBpI1O8AiFFXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzYTZlaGR vBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA0gxMTFfMTEw/SIG=120p0nrhd/EXP=1209793091/**http%3a//www.youtube.com/watch%3fv=pv5zWaTEVkI) of it?). And then it showed Mac (with a notebook comp on his lap), Wilt, Coco and Ed laughing. 8D This should be a good eppie!

Was a rather entertaining video.:D
It reminded me of a horse drill team that performed at the county fair.8D

Mr_Bloo_Veins
05-02-2008, 03:48 PM
That' be hilarious if rickroll'ed or bel-air made an appearance.

Bloo would join 4chan and turn into an IRL troll.

SORRY GUYS. THE ARCADE'S CLOSED DUE TO AIDS.

Xroc88
05-02-2008, 04:08 PM
That'd be cool after the episode an actual fosters channel will open on youtube and the characters will make appearances!!

Id respond to frankie in a heartbeat lol.

One Radical Dude
05-04-2008, 02:24 PM

I saw the ad on Boomerang. It looks like it's going to be super-awsum...um...awesome! And thank you for posting that video!

Frankie_4_Prez
05-06-2008, 07:43 AM
Hey, a 6-minute "sneak peek" of this episode is available on video.cartoonnetwork.com (Click through the advertising warning, go to "All shows" and find Foster's) right now!

From the looks of it, it's the actual first 6 minutes of the episode, not a "trailer" that takes bits of pieces from it. Not much to spoil, so I'll say that the last scene of the "sneak peek" involves the main friends watching their first "tube" video on a laptop.

Oh yeah, and the writer is Rob Renzetti. Now I'm totally looking forward to watching the rest of it!

Cassini90125
05-06-2008, 08:11 AM
Looks promising. :)

Nice hat there, Bloo. 8D

Imaginary Light
05-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Hahaha, this looks great! I want Bloo's pity party hat. 8D

Mac-a-lacka
05-06-2008, 12:35 PM
Looks like a good one!:)

bloonuggets
05-06-2008, 06:17 PM
I just thought of something. You don't think Craig and/or Lauren would actually put this on the real YouTube, hmmmmm?

One Radical Dude
05-06-2008, 10:46 PM
The entire episode? Nope. Even if you only meant just the ViewTube parts, I still would doubt it.

bloonuggets
05-07-2008, 10:16 AM
I was thinking only the View Tube parts myself as they have parodies of many internet memes IIRC.

Frankie_4_Prez
05-07-2008, 11:19 AM
I also highly doubt CmcC and LF would bother to personally post clips of this ep, given how busy they must be, contract agreements with CN and all that, though it's very likely that a Foster's fan would in a few weeks.

Mac-a-lacka
05-07-2008, 11:26 AM
I just thought of something. You don't think Craig and/or Lauren would actually put this on the real YouTube, hmmmmm?

Uh, I don't think so.:wiltyeahright:

Lynnie
05-07-2008, 07:20 PM
I managed to watch that first 6 minutes and I must concur, this looks like it will be loads of fun!

Aah, so that's where those black party type hats came from! They're PITY party hats! 8D Yup, typical Blooregard. Gotta love him.

I took some screen shots and made avatars of some of them. I'll try to post them later. :D

Mr_Bloo_Veins
05-08-2008, 01:17 PM
I just finished watching the sneak peek. It looks like a hilarious episode.
Bloo's such a baby :P

Xroc88
05-08-2008, 04:02 PM
30 more minutes!!

Cant wait.

Mr_Bloo_Veins
05-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Watching it right now

lol dramatic prairie dog reference

Xroc88
05-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Bloo got owned!!!!!! ROFL!!!!

Cassini90125
05-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Oh, man, this was a good one. I loved Eduardo's "Explorin' Lauren" video, Bloo's water ride at the end had me laughing out loud, the whole thing was just an all-around good time. I'll give this one an "A" and smile about it all night. :bloogrin:

Oh, and we briefly get to see Frankie in her blue bikini again! :frankiesmile:

Frankie_4_Prez
05-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Absolutely brilliant. Stuff came by so fast that I had trouble keeping up; Now I'll have to watch the reprise tomorrow!

Wilt showing off his skills was so cool! Poker-dude Jack was also back, which was nice. Coco...... LOL!

Now, was Frankie not featured in any video, or did I just totally miss it?

And this time, unlike in Pranks for Nothing, Bloo totally deserved what he got. Ha!

Mac-a-lacka
05-08-2008, 05:14 PM
I loved this episode!:)

Two things I noticed...
Crackers made a 4 second appearance.:wiltshock:
And...
The first time ever that Mac is seen wearing a T-shirt.:o

One Radical Dude
05-08-2008, 05:18 PM
This is definitely one I consider among many favorites in the series.

I really loved Ed in the Exploring Lauren outfit. That was just sweet. Once again, Bloo gets the short end of the stick, but in a more amusing and entertaining way. It did give him 20,000,000 hits off ViewTube. However, it did cost him the trip to go to that water park. Hee hee. Man, it's definitely an episode to view again. Great stuff. I give it an A. :bloocross:

Oh, and that one bit with Jackie Khones. Hee hee hee. :jk:

Cassini90125
05-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Just for the record, everyone, spoiler tags aren't really necessary once an episode has aired. You can use them if you want to, of course, but they aren't required. ;)

pitbulllady
05-08-2008, 05:30 PM
OH, Man, this was SO funny! This one even topped "Pranks For Nothing" in laughs! Great stuff from the main characters, from Wilt's awesome basketball skills, to Ed's "Explorin' Lauren" tribute, and the absolute BEST-
EVER spoof of a Japanese monster movie I've ever seen, complete with Coco-dan and Wilt's Vince McMahon impersonation! I've got to say, though, that the funniest part for me...and this was a tough choice, believe me...was this:
when Bloo was going on about how he was going to watch the videos of Monsoon Water Park forever, and no one could stop him, and Wilt just casually picks him up by the head and deposits him outside the room, then closes the door! This is the second time in as many episodes that the Wilt-Man has totally OWNED ole' Blooregard! He's getting really good at that.
I absolutely loved this episode, and Rob Renzetti is fast becoming one of my favorite Foster's writers!

pitbulllady

Foster's Geek 287
05-08-2008, 05:52 PM
This was easilly one of the best episodes ever!
I'm glad Foster's is going out with a BANG!!!

I loved the Dramatic Prarie Dog reference, and the Explorin' Lauren song... Jackie Khones interviewing himself was great, too. No wonder the little sandwhich-loving IF is my fave character. Monsoon Lagoon looked fun, and Bloo got what he deserved! Finally! I also liked the "pity party" scene and the "first born child" thing in the Monopoly game was priceless.

Can't wait for the next episode. :bloogrin:

antgirl1
05-08-2008, 06:32 PM
To be honest...I LOVED this one. I almost thought "Aww....Frankie's gonna ruin the fun," right after act 2...I WAS WRONG! :D

Wilt's skillz (Yeah, I call it skillz cuz he's cool like that)...Oh. My. God. That was...it was....AWSUMRIFFIC.

Another Rofl-tastic part...Madame Foster + her stunt...Then finding out she could not do it...XDD

when Bloo was going on about how he was going to watch the videos of Monsoon Water Park forever, and no one could stop him, and Wilt just casually picks him up by the head and deposits him outside the room, then closes the door! This is the second time in as many episodes that the Wilt-Man has totally OWNED ole' Blooregard! He's getting really good at that.

I also loved that bit...XD

A+.

QUOTES R LUV:

*Idea Rave scene*
"I have an idea! How about one showing Wilt's basketball skills?"
"But it's raining."
"That's okay. We can just do it indoors!"
"Indoors...? I'm not so sure..."
"What? Afraid you'll brake something?"
--
*BABY FRIENDZ scene*
"Aww.....they're so cuuuuute!"
*noise, babies wake up and start crying*
"Bloo?!"
"I DID NOTHING!!"
--
*Watching Viewtube Videos scene*
"Look! There's a sequel!!"

-All I can think up...=P-

Howard
05-08-2008, 06:33 PM
I thought it was a decent episode. I did like the way the gang combined Monopoly, Sorry, Mousetrap, and Life. I wonder if Craig ever did that as a kid? Some of the videos were hilarious. While this was not a hallmark episode, it was a fun one.:);):bloogrin::smed::D:herriman::frankiesmile: :mfoster::jk:

cartman414
05-08-2008, 08:08 PM
This was easilly one of the best episodes ever!
I'm glad Foster's is going out with a BANG!!!

I loved the Dramatic Prarie Dog reference, and the Explorin' Lauren song... Jackie Khones interviewing himself was great, too. No wonder the little sandwhich-loving IF is my fave character. Monsoon Lagoon looked fun, and Bloo got what he deserved! Finally! I also liked the "pity party" scene and the "first born child" thing in the Monopoly game was priceless.

Can't wait for the next episode. :bloogrin:

Not the first time Bloo got his.

Sparky
05-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Just for the record, everyone, spoiler tags aren't really necessary once an episode has aired. You can use them if you want to, of course, but they aren't required. ;)

Actually, I'd prefer it if people waited until an ep has aired in all time zones before stopping with the spoiler tags. I'm on PST, if I had come to this thread before a few minutes ago I sure would have appreciated the spoiler tags (although I try to stay out of ep discussion threads once an ep has begun to air on the east coast). So people were fine to use the tags.

So NOW it has aired all over the US, so spoiler tags are no longer necessary.

Cassini90125
05-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Oops. Noted for future reference. :-[

Lynnie
05-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Awww, I loved it, just loved it! :up: Who ever thought a couple of matchbox cars crashing through a window could explode into an amazing mushroom cloud? :P The game was original too, it looked fun. And I just loved-

Wilt's laugh while watching the peanut butter videos, such a big smile! :D

Coco laying eggs grossing everyone out, ewww!!

Wilt- "Dunn dunn dunnnnn!"

Bloo- "I will watch videos of the water park as long as I want, and you can't stop me!" *Wilt casually picks him up, places him outside the door, and then closes it*
"Ok, you stopped me." 8D

We see Madame F for the first time in a while. And her stunt not working was funny. I did fear a bit for Mac there for a second, though.

Yay, little Gary playing the piano, but why is he so sad? Poor little Gary, I'd adopt him and cheer the little guy up if I could.

I like the Jackie video, too, Bloo appearing out of nowhere in the center of the screen. :jk:

The tap dancing rabbit friend disappears (while an unseen friend says "Hey, where'd she go?") and then she's pulled out of a hat in a later video, did anyone else catch that? ;)

Bloo's water slide actually looked fun, and I'm surprised he didn't destroy or flood the house further then he did. Too bad he ended up in a full body cast. Poor, poor Bloo. We must have a pity party for Bloo now. 8D

We see Mac wearing something other than his khakis and red and white shirts. I liked his swim trunks, the red/yellow flames on them I think show more of his playful/adventurous personality rather than shy/quiet/preppy side.

So yes, I absolutely loved this eppie too, and think it's easily one of the best. Yay! :yeah:

iceberg210
05-08-2008, 09:00 PM
I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!! One of the best I've ever seen. I especially loved the OK GO parody. I was hoping it would be in there.

My one question though is how could Bloo need the full body cast, I didn't think he had any bones. For example in the "House of Bloo's" its established that he has no spine. So I'm a bit confused on that but boy was that a great episode!!!

Ridureyu
05-08-2008, 09:31 PM
I want that board game.

Oh, and I'm finally watching the episode.

Mac-a-lacka
05-08-2008, 11:13 PM
I wonder how many slivers Bloo got from that poorly built water slide.8D

Frankie_4_Prez
05-09-2008, 07:49 AM
Don't know, what I do know, is that he got 20,001,551 painful "hits" to his overinflated ego.

pitbulllady
05-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Awww, I loved it, just loved it! :up: Who ever thought a couple of matchbox cars crashing through a window could explode into an amazing mushroom cloud? :P The game was original too, it looked fun. And I just loved-

Wilt's laugh while watching the peanut butter videos, such a big smile! :D

Coco laying eggs grossing everyone out, ewww!!

Wilt- "Dunn dunn dunnnnn!"

Bloo- "I will watch videos of the water park as long as I want, and you can't stop me!" *Wilt casually picks him up, places him outside the door, and then closes it*
"Ok, you stopped me." 8D

We see Madame F for the first time in a while. And her stunt not working was funny. I did fear a bit for Mac there for a second, though.

Yay, little Gary playing the piano, but why is he so sad? Poor little Gary, I'd adopt him and cheer the little guy up if I could.

I like the Jackie video, too, Bloo appearing out of nowhere in the center of the screen. :jk:

The tap dancing rabbit friend disappears (while an unseen friend says "Hey, where'd she go?") and then she's pulled out of a hat in a later video, did anyone else catch that? ;)

Bloo's water slide actually looked fun, and I'm surprised he didn't destroy or flood the house further then he did. Too bad he ended up in a full body cast. Poor, poor Bloo. We must have a pity party for Bloo now. 8D

We see Mac wearing something other than his khakis and red and white shirts. I liked his swim trunks, the red/yellow flames on them I think show more of his playful/adventurous personality rather than shy/quiet/preppy side.

So yes, I absolutely loved this eppie too, and think it's easily one of the best. Yay! :yeah:

The rabbit thing was really funny; at first, her disappearing act didn't really make sense, and it wasn't until she turns up in the magician's hat, apparently unexpected, that the joke comes together, with her saying, "Pulling a rabbit out of a hat...now THAT'S original(heavy sarcasm on her part)!"

Coco's egg-laying/juggling act was a trip, though not half as funny as the looks on the faces of her companions, especially Wilt and Mac, lol!
Wilt: "Can we go back to watching Ed in a wig?" Given how Wilt generally acts when Eduardo indulges his little girlie side(as per "Squeakerboxx"), you KNOW that the egg-laying HAD to be really gross!

And of course, there's still that basketball routine that sticks out in my mind, not only because of its awesomeness, but because of how Mac subtly manipulated Wilt's deeply-competitive nature to obtain that footage-
Mac: "What, are you scared that you might MISS and break something?"
Wilt: "OK, you ARE ON!" Wilt just can't seem to resist a challenge, can he?

In a way, this episode leaves me with mixed feelings. It is great that show is going out with a bang, but seeing this one makes it all the sadder that it's going out, period. It's a big improvement over much of Season Five, and it really seems that the creative team behind the series has hit its best groove yet, which makes it seem that there is still so much untapped potential for this show and these characters, that we won't get to see. I know that Craig said that they were having a tough time coming up with original material for this current season, but that sure doesn't show in what I've seen so far, and if anything, has resulted in some of the best stuff yet.

pitbulllady

Frankie_4_Prez
05-09-2008, 10:35 AM
So it seems that it's true... There were no ViewTube videos featuring Frankie. *Sigh*

Still a great episode, though; the CMcC + Rob Renzetti combo looks like it'll be a real winner with their upcoming Cartoonstitute project.

One Radical Dude
05-09-2008, 02:22 PM
In a way, this episode leaves me with mixed feelings. It is great that show is going out with a bang, but seeing this one makes it all the sadder that it's going out, period. It's a big improvement over much of Season Five, and it really seems that the creative team behind the series has hit its best groove yet, which makes it seem that there is still so much untapped potential for this show and these characters, that we won't get to see. I know that Craig said that they were having a tough time coming up with original material for this current season, but that sure doesn't show in what I've seen so far, and if anything, has resulted in some of the best stuff yet.

Yes, it doesn't show that the crew was having a harder time coming up with new material. I know everyone doesn't want to see the show ending (same with me). At the end, though, I believe it is better to end at this season than to go on and come up with mediocre episodes. It's great that they're still kicking butt with great shows.

Shelltoon
05-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Agreed ORD, I'm sad to see it end, but the one thing to know is that it's ending on a high note. Instead of saying goodbye to the show though, we should really be saying thank you to everyone that worked on the show for creating something of fine quality. :smed:

fosters-fan
05-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Man, season six is just getting better and better! And it's only had four episodes so far!

I loved all the YouTube/popular YouTube video references! They were very awesome!

But I really feel sorry for Bloo in the end, having every single bone in his body broken, thus preventing him from going to Monsoon Lagoon. :( But it's a little ironic, since he's literally spineless. XD

Plus, I really liked Eduardo's swim trunks towards the end of the episode (look closely when all the friends are in line to board the bus, and you'll spot Ed in green swim trunks with yellow hawaiian flowers on them.); he looked really adorable in those. :smed:

All in all, I give this episode an A (9.5/10), although they could have added a few more YouTube video references. But, it's still an awesome episode, especially with references to my favorite video site. :D

Frankie_4_Prez
05-10-2008, 08:41 AM
I watched this again last night and caught a few more things... After Bloo ruins the OK GO parody, one of the Pizza Party members (the octupus I think) says "OK, go... again" :bloocross: Hilarious double meaning.

Also noticed that Frankie was in one of the videos, where she and another IF tickles an elephant IF to make him spurt soda everywhere (Mentos + Diet coke parody maybe?)

Finally, what exactly is this Dramatic prairie dog reference people talk about? I don't remember seeing anything like a prairie dog friend.

Mac-a-lacka
05-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Also noticed that Frankie was in one of the videos, where she and another IF tickles an elephant IF to make him spurt soda everywhere (Mentos + Diet coke parody maybe?)

I thought those were cookies and milk.:terrconf: Hmm, I could be wrong.:P

Finally, what exactly is this Dramatic prairie dog reference people talk about? I don't remember seeing anything like a prairie dog friend.

I'd like to know what that is also. I don't remember seeing anything like that.

Mr_Bloo_Veins
05-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Here it be:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jHjFxJVeCQs

Frankie_4_Prez
05-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Thanks a lot, I wanted to know what the corresponding Foster's prairie dog was.

Mac is most likely right about the elephant eating cookies and milk. It just looked like those soda fountains to me.

Mac-a-lacka
05-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Here it be:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jHjFxJVeCQs

Thank you, Mr_Bloo.:D Hey, that rhymed!8D

bloonuggets
05-11-2008, 03:37 PM
Well, did anyone catch the joke about OK Go's "Here It Goes Again" spoof by Pizza Party? Blooregard interrupts and Billy the Squid says "Okay, go...again." BTW, credits was Wilt and his mad basketball skillz!

Nyo
05-11-2008, 05:51 PM
I thought this was a good episode. The the ending was kind of predictable, but still funny at the same time.
Did anyone else die laughing during Ed's Explorin' Lauren sing-a-long? xD

B- or 8.5/10

Mac-a-lacka
05-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Did anyone else die laughing during Ed's Explorin' Lauren sing-a-long? xD

That song was stuck in my head all day yesterday.:-[8D

tibytza
05-13-2008, 08:55 PM
[moved in 'Episodes On Computer' thread.]

Sparky
05-13-2008, 09:08 PM
Well, you need to make episode requests over in the Episodes On Computer thread. :terrsmile:

Sparky
05-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Btw, I realise I have not yet capped this ep. :-X I plan to do it tomorrow as I will (or should!) actually be home.

That is all. :P

Ub3rD4n
05-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Very nice! This episode only really got going when they started doing ViewTube videos en masse, and after that it was great! Still not Brilliant, but a B at least. And yes, chalk another up for the Crackerswatch, he was in again. Bloo was kinda irritating in this one, like, more than usual. I actually enjoyed the fact that they let him slide out of the spotlight and have everyone else prance around for our amusement for once. And the buildup for his Bloo Lagoon ride was worth it. That sure looked painful!

taranchula
05-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Finally caught up, Yay!

Good episode, but not great. But still had enough juice for a big old :up:

Random notes and observations.

* The parodies were pretty spot on and worked for the most part. (To my mind this is the only cartoon I know of that did a homage of "Here it Goes Again" I say that because I haven't seen any new episodes of The Simpson's or Family Guy in quite sometime. And they may have parodied that video too.)

* The reaction shots of Mac, Eduardo and Wilt when confronted with Coco's act was the highlight of the episode. So funny, yet so disturbing.

* Bloo's makeshift water slide reminded me of something out of The Red Green show. (Anyone who has seen Canada's greatest contribution to public television would know what I am talking about, anyone who hasn't, a more contemporary comparison would be something out of say, the Tim Allen vehicle "Home Improvement")

* Of course Madam's Foster's stunt was doomed to fail right from the start, anyone who has seen those motorized carts in action at your local shopping mall would know they can only reach speeds of three.

* Good bit of continuity to the first time Foster's poked fun at an Internet meme. Because if they didn't I am 100% percent certain some nerd would be complaining on the real internet about it. And I am 98% certain that nerd would have been me.

Mr_Bloo_Veins
05-20-2008, 09:24 AM
* The parodies were pretty spot on and worked for the most part. (To my mind this is the only cartoon I know of that did a homage of "Here it Goes Again" I say that because I haven't seen any new episodes of The Simpson's or Family Guy in quite sometime. And they may have parodied that video too.)

I think they might've spoofed it on The Soup or Best Week Ever, but I don't know.

Prutnick
05-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Well, I finally watched the episode and must admit that I really liked it, more than previous stuff from the 6th season (but not ,,Don't let your hare down"). Bloo looked so nice in this black hat and on the ,,Pity Party". The movie starring Ed and Coco was also a nice spoof of Godzilla kind of movies, I guess. Really, I laughed more than at other new episodes. Also, am I alone at thinking that this time Bloo was a real... meanie (I mean, asshole, actually)? He's always been very selfish, but this time, when he spoiled others fun in so brutal manner... that was a bit strange, I think.

Don't Let Your Hare Down is NOT a Sixth Season episode; it's the last episode of Season Five. Lauren Faust herself made that clear.

Oh, I know, I know! I just wanted to emphasize that BlooTube isn't the best of recent episodes, and on the Internet there are some places where Don't Let Your Hare Down is mislabelled as the first of the sixth season. Pardon me.

One Radical Dude
05-21-2008, 04:04 PM
Don't Let Your Hare Down is NOT a Sixth Season episode; it's the last episode of Season Five. Lauren Faust herself made that clear. :lauren:

Dragonrider1227
05-26-2008, 12:05 PM
This was a fun episode and Bloo's moments of self pitty reminded me of my little brother when he gets in one of his moods. 8D I loved all the youtube pardoies, Mac looked adorabl in his summer clothes, and any episode that gets Frankie in a bikini again is good in my book :bloogrin:

Mac-a-lacka
05-29-2008, 07:45 AM
Mac looked adorabl in his summer clothes,

He sure did, I like seeing Mac wear other clothes besides what he normally wears.:P

ImaginaryMike14
06-03-2008, 07:05 AM
Don't Let Your Hare Down is NOT a Sixth Season episode; it's the last episode of Season Five. Lauren Faust herself made that clear. :lauren:

Tha reminds me...what direction do you think this season will take as it nears to the series finale? The issue of whether the Foster's Friends will be adopted, or what will happen when Mac's mom finds out his secret?

Sparky
06-03-2008, 07:10 AM
Well, doesn't the question remain as to whether the series will even "act" like it's ending? The episodes may just go on as per normal. I don't remember, did anyone (Craig etc) say that the end-of-series movie would resolve anything? I'm running on little sleep, forgive me if this has been discussed...

Lynnie
06-03-2008, 07:16 PM
I can't remember where he said it, but I do recall Craig saying something about the movie "tying up loose ends". I can't find where he said it though, I searched here and at dA and can't find it, so I have no reference, sorry. :macwor: Of course we shouldn't expect all our questions to be answered in the movie, but it sounds like the bigger ones should be at least. :up:

Mew
07-20-2008, 03:19 PM
The rabbit thing was really funny; at first, her disappearing act didn't really make sense, and it wasn't until she turns up in the magician's hat, apparently unexpected, that the joke comes together, with her saying, "Pulling a rabbit out of a hat...now THAT'S original(heavy sarcasm on her part)!"

I could have sworn her v/a was Treiss Macneille (sp?). Probably wrong, though.

Anyway. I loved this episode, and almost died at the 'Explorin' Lauren' thing. I've got that song permanently etched into my brain now.

I also noticed the "Blue Lagoon" reference straight away. Probably because I've been there loads of times.

My favourite parts.

- Pity party.
- Seeing Mabel Licorice in her swimsuit! (Had to pause fifty-million times to see it, but it was worth it!)
- The Piano Cat parody x3.

Bloonan
08-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Very good episode. Me being an internet addict, I enjoyed this.
Am I the only person who thinks that "Talk to the Jeans" absolutely does NOT fit the "Here It Goes Again" music video theme? I just really don't think it mixes right at all.

I was falling apart in laughter at the monster fight though. 8D

taranchula
08-17-2008, 08:01 AM
Am I the only person who thinks that "Talk to the Jeans" absolutely does NOT fit the "Here It Goes Again" music video theme? I just really don't think it mixes right at all.

It would have impossible for them play anything else as the band only really knows how to play just that one song.

Bloppy Pants admitted that fact in a tearful confession during the "VH1 Presents, Pizza Party: Behind the Music" special. ;)

(Coincidentally that special is the current record holder for the most utterances of the word Um in an hour long televised documentary program.)

KazooBloo
12-02-2016, 10:06 PM
This was a great episode. ;)