PDA

View Full Version : Bloo's Adventures

RedboXen
09-07-2006, 08:50 AM
I thought it whould be usefull to list Bloo's adventures. Orignaly there were 6 adventures, then 6 more where added with both the June and July update, and 9 adventures are added in the August update, 6 Adventures where added in each the October and novembers updates

Bloo discovered that Mr. Herriman performs a "Funny Bunny" dance for Madame Foster. You've got to videotape it and post it on the Internet!

Madame Foster and Frankie are cooking "IT" , a very old family recipe Bloo wants you to help them and spoil the recipe in the process!

Bloo wants to scare Eduardo by putting a fake octopus on his bed. It's up to you to build a giant octopus!

Round up all of the lost puppies before Mr. Herriman finds them!

Mac is tired of Terrence stealing his lunch Booby-trap Mac's lunchbox so next time Terrence gets a scary surprise!

Madame Foster has lost her favorite pearls. Won't you be a gem and look for each one?

Bloo is preparing his new blockbuster film and you must help him recruit the best possible crew.

Bloo is running for president, and you're his campaign manager. Get as many votes as you can!

Bloo is after the Foster's treasure buried in the mansion's front garden. Pieces of eight await!

Bloo is throwing a surprise party. But whose party is it?

Your mission is to get Bloo as many of Eduardo's fleas as possible. Just make sure they don't bite you!

Bloo wants to set a new world record. Of all the people in the world, he chose you to help him!

Bloo has a secret plan to get rid of Mr. Herriman by tricking him into going to the worst holiday spot on Earth.

Bloo wants to tamper with Frankie's suntan lotion in a very colorful way!

It's ice pop time! Make sure you help Bloo gather all the ingredients.

Help Mac and Bloo run their lemonade stand!

Are you ready to rock? Help Bloo take over the airwaves this summer with a new hit band.

Did Dinosaurs roam over the Foster's Mansion garden millions of year ago? Only famed archeologist Bloo can answer that question!

Bloo is tired of using the stairs. Help him to get the elevator repaired.

Help Bloo get rich quick while working from home.

Bloo plans to win the lottery. In order to do that, he needs all the luck he can get!

Help Bloo and Mac with the Foster's yard sale.

Bloo has the hiccups! You must help him so he can win the talent show.

Bloo wants to play a prank on Mr. Herriman Help Bloo to turn the swimming pool into a huge dessert!

Mac won round-trip tickets to Europe but he's having trouble getting everyone together. To make things worse, Bloo doesn't want to go.

It's time for the annual Foster's Mansion group photo. Help gather all the friends in the house for this memorable event.

Bloo can't sleep You'd better find a way to help him, or he'll drive everybody nuts!

Mr. Herriman hid a strange trunk in the basement. Help Bloo solve this puzzling mystery!

Help Bloo build the biggest jack-o'-lantern ever!

Help Bloo figure out whether his horrormovie is cursed.

Help Bloo sabotage the big costume party.

Terrence stole all the candy that Mac gottrick-or-treatingHelp Bloo exact some sweet revenge!

Help Bloo find out what Mr. Herriman is up to in the backyard.

Help Bloo figure out why Wilt seems so down.

Help Bloo prepare some special plans for the Foster's Five-Year Creator Reunion Picnic.

Bloo wants to prove that he is the fastest Jet Car pilot in the house.

Help Bloo give thanks to Mr. Herriman for his new assignment.

Help Bloo put together a surprise slumber party at Mac's apartment.

Help Bloo figure out how to win the annual marathon run.

Help Bloo scare Mr. Herriman and save Christmas.

Help Bloo tend to a new imaginary friend.

Help Bloo investigatE the mysterious crater in the backyard.

Help Bloo prove you can fly around the world in 24 hours.

Help Bloo launch a rocket into outer space.

Help Bloo put together a videogame contest to cheer up Mac.

Help Bloo adjust Mr. Herriman's clock so everyone can stay up late.

Help Bloo uncover a mutant invasion.

Help Bloo create his own museum.

Help Bloo scare ghosts away from the woods

Help Bloo collect frogs to give Mr. Herriman a a bathroom surprise.

Help Bloo build his very own House of Horrors.

Help Bloo uncover the real story behind the strange van parked outside the house.

Help Bloo build an amusement park for hamsters

Help Bloo set up Imaginary Man on a fake date.

Help Bloo create some news for his newspaper's front page.

Help Bloo become Orlando Bloo and rescue Frankie.

Help Bloo create the ultimate Valentine's Day chaos.

Help Bloo dye everybody's clothes blue.

Help Bloo find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Help Bloo turn Phantom of the Opera into Phantom of the Bloopera.

Help Bloo send a message to astronauts in space.

Help Bloo build an army of mutant- pinching plants to pinch people.

Help Bloo alter Mr Herriman's X-rays for some healthy fun.

Bloo decided it's time for Foster's to have its own reality show!

Help Bloo disguise himself as an Easter egg to find Herriman's secret egg stash.

Help Bloo equip his fallout shelter so he can hide from Mr. Herriman.

Help Bloo become The Pied Piper of Hamsterlin.

Help Bloo start a new professional wrestling league.

It's up to Bloo to prove that pigs can fly.

Help Bloo prepare for the best monster hunt ever.

Help Bloo launch an aerial attack against Old Man Rivers' house.

Help Bloo make a splash on Mr. Herriman's next bathroom trip.

Gameversion: v1.12.4
Last update: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 04:14:56 GMT

TraverseTown
09-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Does that mean if I missed one, I'll never get a chance to fill my Sticker Book!

RedboXen
09-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Does that mean if I missed one, I'll never get a chance to fill my Sticker Book!

Thats a good question, as soon as the v1.4.0 update came along the next Adventure I got was #19 (fix the lift) which figures as they whould want people to use the lift. then it was 20, then 21, 22, 23 and today 24. It looks like it will then pick adventures from earlier parts at random.

Sparky
09-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Thanks for this list! Yes I hope we get to do earlier adventures if we missed them, because I apparently did miss some of the recent ones (I didn't do the "Ice pop" one for example, though for some reason I did the hair lotion one twice).

I've been taking screengrabs of all the Adventure descriptions (just like I do all the Favor descriptions and Inventory item descriptions), though I didn't start doing that at the very beginning so I'm missing a few of the first adventures.

RedboXen
09-07-2006, 01:52 PM
The Favours are sort of random, there are a few set ones that make some logical scene, but after that they turn into "I need <random person>'s <random object> go get it for me" or the "Please take this <random object> to <random person>"

RedboXen
09-16-2006, 01:10 AM
Just to let you now I've added the large version of the photos you get from Bloo's Adventure, you can find all of those from Update4 here:

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/RedboXen/Fosters%20Big%20Fat%20Awesome%20House%20Party/Quest%20Photo%20Albums/Media%20Quest%20Photo%20-%204/

Sparky
09-16-2006, 07:14 PM
Thanks RedboX. I always screencap the photos but of course yours are better quality.

RedboXen
09-18-2006, 12:52 PM
Here are the photos from the original game:

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/RedboXen/Fosters%20Big%20Fat%20Awesome%20House%20Party/Quest%20Photo%20Albums/Media%20Quest%20Photo%20-%201/

And here are the ones from the 2nd update:

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/RedboXen/Fosters%20Big%20Fat%20Awesome%20House%20Party/Quest%20Photo%20Albums/Media%20Quest%20Photo%20-%202/

And here are the ones from the 3rd update:

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/RedboXen/Fosters%20Big%20Fat%20Awesome%20House%20Party/Quest%20Photo%20Albums/Media%20Quest%20Photo%20-%203/

rickey14
09-18-2006, 01:39 PM
since u have 27 adventures.Could u add more so i can see what kind of adventures i am going on?8-)

RedboXen
09-18-2006, 02:57 PM
There are only 27 adventures in the game, we have to wait for the next update for the next batch.

Mecha
09-27-2006, 11:06 AM
After you complete the Mac & Bloo adventures, the main characters
reset to thier original positions and you can do the old adventures.

TraverseTown
09-27-2006, 12:27 PM
I'm out of Adventures...:"(

RedboXen
09-28-2006, 01:17 AM
One of the benefits of starting playing late is that I'm still working my way through all the old adventures now.

Its not long now before the next update tho.

rickey14
10-03-2006, 03:07 AM
8-) today,i just finished my twenty-seventh adventure,now i am in the new programs.SWEET.

RedboXen
10-03-2006, 02:56 PM
I've updated the list of Adventures at the start of this thread now, only 6 new adventures this month, so thats 18 days of adventures for the die hard players.

you can see the Photos from this update here:

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/RedboXen/Fosters%20Big%20Fat%20Awesome%20House%20Party/Quest%20Photo%20Albums/Media%20Quest%20Photo%20-%205/

Invader Bloo
10-03-2006, 05:31 PM
They seem like a 1 month only type adventures, so I better get helping! ;)

TraverseTown
10-03-2006, 05:33 PM
I just finsihed the first Oct. Update Adventure and it had me running all over the house.

montitech
10-03-2006, 06:43 PM
so thats 18 days of adventures for the die hard players.

15 Days of adventures for the Die Hard players. I start biggest jack-o'-lantern this Wendsday.

If you finished all the advantures (and all prior months) than you can fill the citizenship and popularity before the new updates are released.
This enables unlocking a game and an adventure on the first day of the update. before starting chores and favors. (updates are usually between 9-11AM EST)

Also if you do get all adventures done before the end of the month, the chores really do accumulate if you do not log in every few days and finish all of them.

Monty:-[

swarlock
10-03-2006, 08:47 PM
I'm trying to find Mr Herriman hidden in a trunk in the basement but I don't see one. :(

BTW, I bought the 25th Issue of Cartoon Network Block party and Foster's are the main lead story. You'll all like it. Especially the end of it. :D

Sparky
10-03-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm trying to find Mr Herriman hidden in a trunk in the basement but I don't see one. :(

There is a trunk down there but why would Mr H be in it? :o

BTW, I bought the 25th Issue of Cartoon Network Block party and Foster's are the main lead story. You'll all like it. Especially the end of it. :D

There's an entire thread about that comic in the Company Store section of the forum.

rickey14
10-15-2006, 09:49 AM
:bloogrin Where do u get the adventures from or did u do adventures earlier then us.cause ur the only one that knows the adventures we're going on.

montitech
10-15-2006, 11:08 AM
:bloogrin Where do u get the adventures from or did u do adventures earlier then us.cause ur the only one that knows the adventures we're going on.

I am afraid I do not completly understand your comment. but I will try to answer it.

the tutorial in the game explains where you get adventures.
Also Sparky's page is comprehensive on this: http://www.fosters-home.com/houseparty/index.htm

You get adventures from Bloo after you fill the Citizenship bar.

Some people are able to view the Game code thus aome of the list you find in the forums.

Some of us have been playing since day one and therefore are able to go an adventures the first day that the game update is released.
Thus I am going on the Last adventure tomorow(Monday) and I will have to wait till Novembers until I can go on any new adventures.

I hope this assists in clearing up any confusion you may have with Bloo's adventures.

MOnty:-/

rickey14
10-16-2006, 10:10 AM
Wednesday i'm going on my thirty-second adventure.but when i'm finished with this months adventures i don't have to go back and do any more from last months or over the summer.so what adventures am i going on then,cause i'm confused?:wiltshock:

mindless1
10-16-2006, 10:34 AM
If you finished all the adventures (and all prior months) than you can fill the citizenship and popularity before the new updates are released.
This enables unlocking a game and an adventure on the first day of the update. before starting chores and favors. (updates are usually between 9-11AM EST)

Monty -

So once you finish all the adventures available, and you fill up your citzenship bar, what happens when you go talk to Bloo? Does he not offer you an adventure?

Then does that mean you can't do any more chores? And if your popularity bar is filled up but there are no more mini-game levels to unlock, can you do any favors?

I started playing in August so I'm far from running out of adventures and mini-games.

montitech
10-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Monty -

So once you finish all the adventures available, and you fill up your citzenship bar, what happens when you go talk to Bloo? Does he not offer you an adventure?

Then does that mean you can't do any more chores? And if your popularity bar is filled up but there are no more mini-game levels to unlock, can you do any favors?

I started playing in August so I'm far from running out of adventures and mini-games.

As of August, When your done with all Adventures bloo says something like: We adventured enough, so lets wait a while before adventuring again.
prior to August he just did not even mention it.

You can do more chores event though the citizenShip bar is full. And you should login and do them. If you do not do them for many days the numbers get larger. for example, Doing them daily I usually have numbers between 1 and 3 for most of my duties. however when I let one game sit for two weeks without login in I had between 15-20 of each chore. It took about a week or two to get that account back down to less than 5 of each per day. (the numbers are not always less than 5 but playing daily they never go above 10)

If you have FInished all the adventures and you are planning on login in evey day or two, in order to keep up with chores. Then try to login after 11AM EST since typically they release the update before this time without any notice of when the update will be released. By waiting to see if there is an update you can still preform your chores for that day.

As for the Favors, THey could be a bit tricky if you loose track and have multiple Friends to play. If your friendship Bar is full (4) then you will not be able to do any favors for anyone. If your popularity bar is full then doing a favor does not give you anything except a friendship point.

Thus in order to get a popularity point each day you must have a free spot in your friendship bar. I usually keep my friendship bar at Three that way I always have space to do a favor. If you fill the popularity bar, but have no mini-games to unlock then there is no point in doing any favors unless your friendship bar is low. use a frindship ponts to complete half of a required chore (Rounded up) thus if you have to find 9 socks then calling a friend will complete 5 of them. I usually do 2 of my duties and then Half of the third, then I call a friend to complete the third duty that way I always use a friendship point. (a few times I finished all my chores with my Friendship bar full and was unabe to get a popularity point for that day.)

So the primary point of finishing all the adventures and then filling both the Popularity bar and the citizenship bar is: you can unlock a minigame on the fist day of updates, then you can adventure with bloo (also on the first day), then you can do your favors and chores thus at the end of the first day of updates you will have 3 citizenship and 7 popularity.

The disadvantage of playing this way, is there is nothing new to do for half the month, then if an update is late (like august was) it is a drag to login and wait for the new update.

Monty :-/

Trippetta
10-27-2006, 01:41 PM
I wonder why they didn't designate/dedicate a foto album just for the Adventures.

I had originally thought that the Mac & Bloo album was for the Adventures, but when I finished the "Online Bunny Dance" the pic went into the IF album. I was very confused. I guess it was because Bloo wasn't in that pic?...but then again Mac isn't in all of them either. ::shrug::
Luckily, I was able to go back and check out RedboXen's pics.
Thanks again for sharing your albums - they are still very helpful!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Trippetta/fosters/frankie-thanks.jpg

RedboXen
11-02-2006, 05:45 AM
6 Adventures in the November update

bloonuggets
11-02-2006, 10:26 PM
Make that 39!

Sparky
11-03-2006, 12:47 PM
I added the adventure list to my website (giving RedboX credit), here:

http://www.fosters-home.com/houseparty/adventures.htm

Let me know if there are any mistakes, with the breakdown according to update and all.

montitech
11-09-2006, 09:02 PM
I just finished #37 "Help Bloo give thanks to Mr. Herriman for his new assignment."

Current six Adventures from the last update are great.
Each one has a twist at the end that makes it Hysterical and unexpected. (As one would expect from Bloo)

The bloo
12-02-2006, 09:18 AM
I just finished #37 "Help Bloo give thanks to Mr. Herriman for his new assignment."

Current six Adventures from the last update are great.
Each one has a twist at the end that makes it Hysterical and unexpected. (As one would expect from Bloo)

That adventure is too funny because mr h gets arrested

The bloo
01-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Hey how many adventures came in the januaray update?

Prince-Vegeta
01-24-2007, 06:51 AM
6 new ones, more to come on January 29th.

Stjimmy666
02-14-2007, 05:58 AM
Ok well i didnt start till near christmas. so am i able to do the seasonall adventures (such as the jack-o-lantern or ice pops) or am i just screwed over on those?

montitech
02-14-2007, 08:33 AM
Ok well i didnt start till near christmas. so am i able to do the seasonall adventures (such as the jack-o-lantern or ice pops) or am i just screwed over on those?

When new adventures are released they are kind of put into the front of a Queue, So once you finish all the adventures for the current update the game then goes back to the older ones that are waiting to be done. This also at times causes the main characters to move back to older locations. which you can either search the house or look it up on Sparky's Guide to BFAHP.

Stjimmy666
02-22-2007, 11:54 AM
Ok cool. So, I can do ones like fix the elivator? Would that mean the elivator would not work for me even though it is unlocked now? Sorry I sound so blond. I guess I am. Hair dye doesn't change that, though I wish it did. 8D

montitech
02-22-2007, 12:33 PM
Ok cool. So, I can do ones like fix the elivator? Would that mean the elivator would not work for me even though it is unlocked now? Sorry I sound so blond. I guess I am. Hair dye doesn't change that, though I wish it did. 8D

actually before the elevator adventure was added there was no elivator door on the first floor. but there was one on the second floor.

maybe someone else has done that adventure after the september can tell us if the elivator breaks for that mission.

RedboXen
02-22-2007, 01:37 PM
Ive not checked it in current upates, but in the older updates the elevator mission is special, if you have not already done it, it is promoted to be the next mission you have to do.

So if you start playing in December, the first mission you get will the elevator mission, then the 2nd mission will be the 1st mission of the december update.

Feak
02-22-2007, 03:08 PM
That isn't true. I started in October and have yet to do the elevator mission

ellestea
02-22-2007, 09:10 PM
that is weird... when i started playing i did the elevator mission first... but i started a long time ago.. sometime in the middle of the 3rd update i think...

RedboXen
02-23-2007, 08:35 AM

Can you use the elevator?

RedboXen
02-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Interesting to note that theres only 3 new adventures this month.

montitech
02-24-2007, 10:27 AM
Interesting to note that theres only 3 new adventures this month.

THe number of adventures is equal to the number of mini-game levels to unlock.

Monty

RedboXen
02-24-2007, 10:44 AM
THe number of adventures is equal to the number of mini-game levels to unlock.

Monty

I guess thats true, I wonder why theres only 1 mini game tho.

that will also explain why theres two lots of new furniture themes added to the game code, but only the graphic assets for one of them included in the game.

montitech
02-24-2007, 11:16 AM
I guess thats true, I wonder why theres only 1 mini game tho.

that will also explain why theres two lots of new furniture themes added to the game code, but only the graphic assets for one of them included in the game.

I think it was a misscomunication between the people responsible for the game. or a miscalculation
(we all know most people cannot do addition
or a typo is really horrible because no one wants to correct work done by someone else unless their an editor or proofreader.)

I think they should have releast the Jan29 update on Feb2 with only one minigame for and the Valentine adventure as the 3rd adventure. Then the Febuary 19 should have been on the 15th this would have allowed for a Full month before March and two minigames. Not to mention the few extra days would have helped people complete the first January update.

I think proof that the teams are failing to Read the calander correctly is the fact that the Feb update was released a day late due to it being schedualed for a Holiday. and We know the IT incharge of the CN game servers do not work weekends or holidays, Take the Labor day weekend failure of BFAHP was not repaired until the Following Work day morning.

Well either way there is most likely going to be 25 minigames,
since there are currently 21 games and two updates left.
Mathmatically this makes 2 new Minigames a month - 72 Bloo adventures, and 72 Game Levels to unlock, but Since they gave us three Game levels unlocked already, that gives us 25 minigames. in total. naturally this is all speculation)

RedboXen
02-24-2007, 12:51 PM
Its interesting to bear in mind that they had to extend the size of the arcade a few updates back (I forget which month) so clearly thier original plan of number of minigames has been changed at least once.

And then theres the secret codes, they where clearly and after thought, without giving too much away, theres currently space for 5 more codes in the game, but they can quite easly increase that if needed.

I also wonder about the way they have been gradualy opening up the 4th floor, when all the previous floors where all open at once.

Its all speculation of course, but I'd love to know what goes on in their deveopment/planning meetings.

montitech
02-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Well there have been many small flaws in the rollout.

For instance, many of the hats that should go with a mini-game are released with a different game. SAme goes for the Furniture theams.

this tells me that they started with a plan, but then someone else came in and added to it, bumping thing into the game without regard to the original plan and without talking to the original designer about why they did things.

They have released everything in stages,

the third floor was released in stages. as well.
same for the outdoors. the front yard was released before the rest of the yard.

I think with the game room, they may have originally planned it for X number of games, and planed on getting rid of the TV.. Another thought is as I speculated before, Someone Does not know MAth and therefor miscalculated the size of the room. for instance maybe they forgot to add in the space to walk around the room.

rickey14
04-10-2007, 10:22 PM
How many adventures do we have for April i'm a little behind:terrconf:

vengerkua2b
04-11-2007, 02:16 AM
Damn Stuck again now i have to do all the adventure where i need 2 find all the puppy's.. bloo talks about "she" i know it's dutchess but i can't find her..
she' ain't in her room..
pls help

Owly
04-11-2007, 10:25 AM
I did that adventure a while back and I also got stuck there. If I remember correctly, "she" was referring to Madam Foster and she should be in her room on the second floor. Give it a try and good luck.

coco_4_ever
04-11-2007, 11:14 AM
Damn Stuck again now i have to do all the adventure where i need 2 find all the puppy's.. bloo talks about "she" i know it's dutchess but i can't find her..
she' ain't in her room..
pls help

recently she can be found in 3rd floor tea room

vengerkua2b
04-11-2007, 11:18 AM

she wass on the second floor
thx annyway:)

montitech
04-11-2007, 11:21 AM

but the character positions are based on the date that the adventure you are preforming was realesed in the game, not on the position from the last.

to elaborate: The only reason we state where new positions in new updates is because everyone is on the new adventures, so everyone has the same position, but once someone catches up and is replaying older adventures then the position is based on the release date of the adventure.

Vicks
04-11-2007, 01:07 PM
How many adventures do we have for April i'm a little behind:terrconf:

It was actually March 19th. The April update will be on the 16th.

There were 2 new mini-games released, with 3 levels in each game, so therefore there are 6 new Adventures with Bloo. That's how you can quickly figure out how many Adventures there are within a month's update - by the number of mini-games released during that update.

I'm guessing by the spaces added in the game room, and the amount of photos left in the Mac & Bloo album, we'll have a bunch in this next update.
~Vicks

rickey14
04-11-2007, 03:44 PM
thx!!!

Littles813
04-16-2007, 07:08 AM
I looked on the list of adventures, but I can't seem to find the one that I am on now. Bloo says he wants to have his own Reality TV show. So I get the video camera from Wilt. Next he wants me to get some sorta security thing that keeps Cheese outta the house, so he can keep the friends in the house. I have no idea what he's talking about & I can't find it. HELP

Sparky
04-16-2007, 04:55 PM
I looked on the list of adventures, but I can't seem to find the one that I am on now. Bloo says he wants to have his own Reality TV show. So I get the video camera from Wilt. Next he wants me to get some sorta security thing that keeps Cheese outta the house, so he can keep the friends in the house. I have no idea what he's talking about & I can't find it. HELP

I'm totally behind on the adventures, so if you're looking on my site for info...I'm sorry. :P Um...my maps are up to date though, lol.

Vicks
04-16-2007, 11:39 PM
This was already answered in the Game Question thread, messages #113 - 114. :bloosmirk:
~Vicks

RedboXen
04-29-2007, 09:21 AM
I've finally got around to updating this list to the current version of the game.

Littles813
05-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Don't you just hate when your comp desides to log you out?!?!?!
I'm in the middle of the Monster Hunt and got kicked off comp. So I went onto to do something else, now I can't remember where he said to go look for the raft. HELP!!! :o

montitech
05-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Don't you just hate when your comp desides to log you out?!?!?!
I'm in the middle of the Monster Hunt and got kicked off comp. So I went onto to do something else, now I can't remember where he said to go look for the raft. HELP!!! :o

in the theater,

When you forget go to notey 'n'
then select the questionmark '?'
and it gives a bit of the most recent dialog for the current adventure or chore

monty :-/

NocturnLeader
07-10-2007, 08:14 AM
I'm stuck in an Adventure - Bring Funny Bunny back

Okay so I found the DVD from MAC :P
Found the CODE from Frankie :frankiesmile:

and now BLOO disappeared from the 5th floor office he didn't say he was leaving any where. :bloocross:

I checked every room of the house, and Macs house and the Mall.

Do you guys know where he is?

taranchula
07-10-2007, 08:26 AM
If my memory serves me correctly, this was one of the earliest adventures in the game, when the house was limited to only the foyer and the second floor of the house. (IE The area with the library, the laundry room and all the bedrooms.) So try searching there.

Oh and btw try to keep all game inquiries to one thread only instead of starting a new thread with the same information.

Vexacus07
07-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Bloo is in Duchess' room in 2nd floor, the third door to your left in the lower row.

Sparky
07-10-2007, 05:25 PM
I'm stuck in an Adventure - Bring Funny Bunny back

Okay so I found the DVD from MAC :P
Found the CODE from Frankie :frankiesmile:

and now BLOO disappeared from the 5th floor office he didn't say he was leaving any where. :bloocross:

I checked every room of the house, and Macs house and the Mall.

Do you guys know where he is?

I just did this adventure a few days back...yes, Bloo moved but he did say where to, check Notey. It may have been the computer room on the 4th floor, try there.

NocturnLeader
07-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Thx for the help he was on the 4th floor, but I swear I checked there 3 times and he wasn't there until tonight!

Finished the adventure and went to play cocos egg thing in the aracade and the game went all wonkers! ;)

But thx everyone.

montitech
07-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Thx for the help he was on the 4th floor, but I swear I checked there 3 times and he wasn't there until tonight!

Finished the adventure and went to play cocos egg thing in the aracade and the game went all wonkers! ;)

But thx everyone.

He moves around within the room,
Half the time I go to Mac's appartment I miss Mac becasue he is just off stage when I walk past.

NocturnLeader
07-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Ya I used to have an account way back when it first was on... It was deleted cause I haven't used it in 6 months. I had Loads of stuff too!

But it aggravates me when you really have to search for something or someone. They should say witch floor the Item/Person is on!:gooblab:

montitech
07-12-2007, 07:44 PM
They switched that back in the begining of the year, and now they tell you where to look for people/items.

also at least you missed the agrivation of the game crashes back in late July/early august.

Ya I used to have an account way back when it first was on... It was deleted cause I haven't used it in 6 months. I had Loads of stuff too!

But it aggravates me when you really have to search for something or someone. They should say witch floor the Item/Person is on!:gooblab: