PDA

View Full Version : Any Plans for a new movie?

ImaginaryMike14
04-18-2008, 07:25 AM
Is Foster's planning to make a new movie anytime soon? Cause there are a lot of good ideas for one.

WiltsAKGirl17
04-18-2008, 07:46 AM
Well, the way I understand it, Craig has said on these boards when he announced that the show was ending after this season that there was a movie or two in the works.

But I don't remember exactly. I'm sure someone else does.

Cassini90125
04-18-2008, 08:19 AM
The final three episodes of the series are being combined together as a 90-minute movie (more like 60 minutes when the commercials are removed). There are currently no plans for anything beyond that.

pitbulllady
04-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Yes, please see post # 47 in this thread:

http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3069&page=5

pitbulllady

Mac-Attack
04-22-2008, 05:13 AM
If you Combine Bloo's House Episodes=1 Movie
Good Wilt Hunting Episodes=1 Movie
:cheesegrin: I wish there was a 3rd Movie...:cheesegrin:

Yes, please see post # 47 in this thread:

http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3069&page=5

pitbulllady

Wow! :blossom::buttercup::bubbles:

blooX
04-22-2008, 06:09 PM
O this will be the thrid and final fosters movie sad but Im glad it ends on a high note without it getting stale . This is why Im glad theres a 78 episode limit rule for cartoon network shows the perfect number for cartoons .

Kootiebirdo
04-22-2008, 06:52 PM
O this will be the thrid and final fosters movie sad but Im glad it ends on a high note without it getting stale . This is why Im glad theres a 78 episode limit rule for cartoon network shows the perfect number for cartoons .

Well, it's been said before that the best way to end a TV series is when the show's at the very peak of its popularity rather than at its lowest point.

Ridureyu
04-24-2008, 04:54 PM
So, does this mean that we're getting three totally-unrelated episodes strung together as a "movie?"

Cassini90125
04-24-2008, 05:07 PM
So, does this mean that we're getting three totally-unrelated episodes strung together as a "movie?"

I believe they'll be related, as they were in House Of Bloo's.

Foster's Geek 287
04-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Can you post the plot?
Or is it CONSEAL-ED!?! :P

Cassini90125
04-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Can you post the plot?
Or is it CONSEAL-ED!?! :P

It isn't yet known, and if I did know I wouldn't post it. It wouldn't be fair to people who'd rather be surprised.

Foster's Geek 287
04-26-2008, 04:03 AM
Ah, OK. I hope it ends up like Coco, Wilt, Eduardo, Khones or even Duchess all getting adopted, but can live in the house together, as they have deals like Mac's and Bloo's, for further adventures.

That'd be a great ending

Cassini90125
04-26-2008, 07:53 AM
I'd love to see them all finally get adopted; stars know they've had to wait long enough, and for no really good reasons. I mean, I can see a potential adoptor being worried about Eduardo freaking out at the sight of a spider and accidentally breaking stuff as he attempts to flee but really, that's it. Anyone in the core group would be a great friend for a kid to adopt. :)

Digifreak642
04-27-2008, 12:07 PM
I expect that some will get adopted while some friends will stay at the house. I wonder if there will be any death... It might be too much for the small kids, but I wouldn't be surprised to see :mfoster: die.

Cassini90125
04-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Stars, I hope not. It could make for a very poignant episode, yeah, but I doubt CN would ever allow it. Gotta "protect" the kids viewing the show from things like that. :P ::)

jekylljuice
04-27-2008, 12:46 PM
I expect that some will get adopted while some friends will stay at the house. I wonder if there will be any death... It might be too much for the small kids, but I wouldn't be surprised to see :mfoster: die.

Personally, I would be pretty surprised if that came to pass. I agree that it might have the potential for a memorable and emotionally compelling episode but, like Cass, I just can't see it happening. My guess is that they'd want to end the series on a reasonably high note...besides, Madame Foster strikes me as having plenty of life in her yet. I think she'll make it through what's left of the series intact. :mfoster:

ImaginaryMike14
05-04-2008, 03:50 PM
I'd love to see them all finally get adopted; stars know they've had to wait long enough, and for no really good reasons. I mean, I can see a potential adoptor being worried about Eduardo freaking out at the sight of a spider and accidentally breaking stuff as he attempts to flee but really, that's it. Anyone in the core group would be a great friend for a kid to adopt. :)

That could be a possibility.

Anyways, I'm still hoping there's an imaginary villain squeezed into the plot who makes things complicated. And I hope he/she actually has a drawn-out, villainous plot involving all the town and its inhabitants. :bendy: Muahehehehehehe....

What do the rest of you hope for in the finale?

Mr_Bloo_Veins
05-04-2008, 04:39 PM
That could be a possibility.

Anyways, I'm still hoping there's an imaginary villain squeezed into the plot who makes things complicated. And I hope he/she actually has a drawn-out, villainous plot involving all the town and its inhabitants. :bendy: Muahehehehehehe....

As long as it doesn't end with Foster's being nothing but a figment of Mac's imagination ala St. Elsewhere, I'm fine :P

One Radical Dude
05-04-2008, 04:41 PM

Just a great way to end the series. I don't want to make any specific predictions or anything, and end up disappointed or wrong.

Sparky
05-04-2008, 05:07 PM
As long as it doesn't end with Foster's being nothing but a figment of Mac's imagination ala St. Elsewhere, I'm fine :P

If the whole thing was his MOM's dream that'd be kind of cool.

Mom wakes up
Mom: *gasping* Mac! Bloo!
Mac and Bloo rush into the bedroom
Mac: What's the matter? Are you okay?
Mom: *puts hands on Mac's shoulders* Mac! Thank goodness it was only a dream. I changed my mind, Bloo can stay.
Mac: Thanks Mom!!
Mac and Bloo leave
Mom: Terrence!
Terrence comes in
Terrence: What?
Mom: You are grounded. Forever.
Terrence: :wiltshock:
THE END

Mac-a-lacka
05-04-2008, 09:39 PM

Mom wakes up
Mom: *puts hands on Mac's shoulders* Mac! Thank goodness it was only a dream. I changed my mind, Bloo can stay.
Mac and Bloo leave
Terrence comes in
THE END

That's kind of funny.8D
But I am surprised a Terrence fan would think of something like that.:o

jekylljuice
05-05-2008, 02:14 AM
Wow, poor Terrence.

I have to admit that I would feel just the slightest bit iffy if the storyline turned out to involve the gang having to fight to keep Foster's from being closed down or taken over by some kind of antagonistic force, simply because it's such a generic way to conclude a series (yeah, it's properly dramatic, in a way that will affect everyone, and have serious ramifications for the characters' futures, hence it's appeal, but that's probably why it's been so overdone). Heck, I'm not saying that it's impossible to do it in a fresh and interesting way, and I'm sure that the writers on the Foster's team would make more than a decent job of it...I'm just hoping for something a bit more fresh and original right now, particularly for a show that's been so innovative throughout its run. But, ultimately, we shall have to see when the time comes.

Mr_Bloo_Veins
05-05-2008, 06:21 AM

Mom wakes up
Mac and Bloo leave
Terrence comes in
THE END

Mac: Hey Bloo what's up?
Bloo: (unusually deep voice) I HAVE TO GO NOW. MY PLANET NEEDS ME. *floats up into the air*

THE END
BLOO DIED ON THE WAY TO HIS HOME PLANET.

</simpsons reference>

Sparky
05-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Mac: Hey Bloo what's up?
Bloo: (unusually deep voice) I HAVE TO GO NOW. MY PLANET NEEDS ME. *floats up into the air*

THE END
BLOO DIED ON THE WAY TO HIS HOME PLANET.

</simpsons reference>

That was better than mine. You win.

But I am surprised a Terrence fan would think of something like that.:o

I'm not a fan because I think he's a good kid or anything. I'm just a fan because he amuses me. He does deserve to be grounded.

ImaginaryMike14
05-06-2008, 05:55 AM

Mom wakes up
Mac and Bloo leave
Terrence comes in
THE END

Kekekekekeh. That's wicked.;D

KazooBloo
12-06-2016, 12:01 PM
The movies were pretty good. My favorite was GWH