PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-day to Tomarinho

NeverToo
04-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Sometimes we don't appreciate our old members but today we can now.

So give a happy wish out to Tomarinho's B-day or birthday if you like to call it. :balloons:
So com'on and give him a good happy birthday wish out and besides I'm the only one doing this thread so happy birthday Tomarinho. And hope you have a great birthday party and a celebration from your family. :wish: :cake: :flatware:

Diamond Duchess
04-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Oh, why not? Happy birthday, Tomarinho! I hope you have a nice one!

koosie
04-06-2008, 02:55 PM
There we go, Nevertoo, me and DD are wishing Tomarinho a happy birthday despite that fact he's never so much as posted a smilie or a 'lol' on this entire forum.

It's nice that that you want to make people happy so please don't be sad if not everyone quite gets where you're coming from all the time... or any of it for that matter. It's ok;)

So yeh happy birthday Tomarinho. We'll never forget you, old buddy.

pitbulllady
04-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Sometimes we don't appreciate our old members but today we can now.

So give a happy wish out to Tomarinho's B-day or birthday if you like to call it. :balloons:
So com'on and give him a good happy birthday wish out and besides I'm the only one doing this thread so happy birthday Tomarinho. And hope you have a great birthday party and a celebration from your family. :wish: :cake: :flatware:

What do you mean "old members"? This Tomarinho dude is only 15(which I guess would seem old if you're a lot younger than that, no?), and has never posted, not even once, on this forum, probably having joined for no other reason than to get cheat codes for "BFAFP"-hardly a veteran member any way you look at it.

pitbulllady

Sparky
04-06-2008, 03:36 PM
:jk: All right, cool down, so NT wanted to wish someone Happy Birthday...it's not a big deal. True enough that it's a good rule of thumb to only wish a HB to someone you know posts, but the forum won't burst into flames. ;)

Happy birthday Tomarinho, wherever you may be...lol.

jekylljuice
04-07-2008, 02:50 AM
What the heck? Our good friend Tommy may never have contributed anything to the forum, but I figure that everyone deserves a happy birthday. Hope it was a good one, Tommy, wherever life may have taken you since your brief stop at Never Forgotten. ;)

xxxClaire
04-11-2008, 07:20 AM
Happy Birthday!