PDA

View Full Version : Pizza

CartoonNetworkFan
04-02-2008, 05:36 AM
This is a thread all about Pizza.

Pizza died, right before Red's first appearence.
Here's the problem that made Pizza die: :terrence:

And the only things he said ever at Fosters is: "Howdy-doo! I Love You! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

jekylljuice
04-02-2008, 05:54 AM

And the only things he said ever at Fosters is: "Howdy-doo! I Love You! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Hmmm, I think for the very reasons you've just cited, he's rather disqualified from occupying the main imaginary friends section. I suspect that one of the mods will move this thread to Supporting Cast.

taranchula
04-02-2008, 06:07 AM
Hmmm, I think for the very reasons you've just cited, he's rather disqualified from occupying the main imaginary friends section. I suspect that one of the mods will move this thread to Supporting Cast.

Done, and even then "supporting cast" is also a wee bit of a stretch seeing as the character had maybe a grand total of thirty seconds of screen time. (Which is actaully more screen time then Coco got all through season Five....zing! Thank you thank you, I'll be here till Thursday, try the veal.) 8D

Anyways back to the topic at hand, the brief apperence of the pizza friend and it's quick demise was and still is one of the best bits of dark humor that Foster's has ever done. (And I would love to see the notes the network gave about that scene, if there is any.)

antgirl1
04-02-2008, 08:14 AM
Yeah, Terrence ate the poor thing. What did Pizza ever do to him? XD

WiltsAKGirl17
04-02-2008, 12:59 PM
Yeah, Terrence ate the poor thing. What did Pizza ever do to him? XD

Looked pretty darn appetizing? 8D

I'm sorry, I shouldn't make fun of Pizza's death, but it's the only thing I can think of.

Sparky
04-02-2008, 01:53 PM
The pizza bit is the one that made me love the show in the first place. ;) I've made two icons devoted to it:

http://www.fosters-home.com/terrence/images/pizza.gif

and

http://www.fosters-home.com/terrence/images/eatpizza1.gif

Lol. :terrsmile:

NeverToo
04-02-2008, 03:14 PM
That is a good way to talk and love a Pizza.

There is one way that I love pizza.

Here it is. I just love the way with the cheese and the tomato sauce it justs makes my lips watery. There is a good thing that pizza is part of our life because it makes us happy and besides when we have nothing to eat we order pizza and it makes us feel good.:gooblab:

Rock on PIZZA!:up:

CartoonNetworkFan
04-03-2008, 03:34 AM
I made a reference of Pizza, on the new headline, at FNN.

Cassini90125
04-03-2008, 06:19 AM
We made a reference to cross-posting in the Rules section, something about don't do it. >:(

NeverToo
04-03-2008, 06:10 PM
To pizza. Maybe weird but I like to talk about it.

So how could we love something, well we all love pizza that's all.

So this is about the loving pizza and the great taste it gives us.

I just love that taste of cheeses and good taste of that tomato sauce hiding when you eat it and I'm sorry that Terrence ate you pizza, how could he do this. I just wonder what happened to you pizza, let's just hope that you did nothing to Terrence and hope he has a good reason to eat you. :terrconf:

So have a rock'in fun with pizza.

Frankie_4_Prez
04-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Honestly, for me it's been one of the few times I've felt bad for a cartoon character. RIP Master Pepperoni Pizza Slice.

WiltsAKGirl17
04-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Well, gee, when the poor thing's first and last words were "I love you" (I don't count the death scream), it kinda tugs at your heartstrings just a little, y'know? Just a little...

Frankie_4_Prez
04-13-2008, 07:57 AM
Terrence's way of loving pizza back, is to eat it, apparently. You couldn't just abandon a slice of pizza and let it go stale, right? :bloogrin:

Nyo
04-13-2008, 09:02 AM
Terrence's way of loving pizza back, is to eat it, apparently. You couldn't just abandon a slice of pizza and let it go stale, right? :bloogrin:

Oh, absolutely :bloogrin:

But anyway, I dunno if the Pizza Guy should get his own thread seeing as he was only in the show for about 30 seconds and we never heard from him since ;)

Frankie_4_Prez
04-13-2008, 09:19 AM
That's exactly why Master Pizza is great, his whole purpose was to be a quick snack! He couldn't appear again or the whole gag would lose comedic value.

As for deserving a thread... my understanding is that Never Leave Steve never even appeared on screen (i.e. zero seconds), but he has a thread!

Sparky
04-13-2008, 11:26 AM
As stated previously, Pizza is the whole reason I got into the show, so heck yeah he deserves a thread! 8D

antgirl1
04-13-2008, 12:11 PM
Oh, absolutely :bloogrin:

But anyway, I dunno if the Pizza Guy should get his own thread seeing as he was only in the show for about 30 seconds and we never heard from him since ;)

Pizza Guy? You mean Chris from the "Give Pizza a Chance" short? If so, we saw him before on "Frankie my Dear". =P

Mac-a-lacka
04-28-2008, 07:59 PM

8D8D

The only imaginary friend to live 10 seconds8D

Mr_Bloo_Veins
04-30-2008, 08:53 AM
R.I.P. Pizza

2004-2004

You will be missed. :(

Mac-a-lacka
04-30-2008, 10:53 PM
I had imaginary pizza for dinner today.8D

Cell_Phone_guy
01-19-2010, 04:17 PM
Even if Terrance hadn't eaten Pizza and dropped him off at Foster's. How long would he have lasted. Would another IF try to eat him anyway?

Lynnie
01-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Heh, yeah, probably. Just look at Charlie Chicken Leg and his cookie friend. Someone had taken a big bite out the cookie. :P

Cell_Phone_guy
01-20-2010, 09:14 AM
One more thing. If Pizza had lived, we might not have had Red. :'(

KazooBloo
11-29-2016, 11:15 PM
Oh yeah. That one friend that was straight up murdered.