PDA

View Full Version : What the...

CrazyPhil
02-03-2008, 05:51 PM
I just checked the CN schedule on their website, and it says that Fosters is no longer showing during the week, only on Fridays and Sundays! And, to make it even worse, the Fosters time slots have been replaced with SQUIRREL BOY AND GYM PARTNER! (Though I think the latter is decent every now and then.) I know it's probably a temporary thing, but it should never happen period, and to replace it with something like those 2 shows...*insert long string of various profanities here*. Anyway, what do u guys think of this? :( :edmad: :sadbendy:

Cassini90125
02-03-2008, 05:58 PM
I think I'm echoing your long string of profanities. This isn't right. :(

taranchula
02-03-2008, 06:46 PM
That sounds rather cruddy, but count your blessings.

Because in some countries *coughCanadacough* Foster's has been taken off the schedule entirely.

CrazyPhil
02-03-2008, 06:58 PM
*sigh* Yeah, I guess you're right. But man, I feel sorry for you guys up in Canada.

taranchula
02-03-2008, 08:32 PM
*sigh* Yeah, I guess you're right. But man, I feel sorry for you guys up in Cananda.

We Canadians are strong and most of us have access to bittorrents so it's not like we'll be totally missing out.

One Radical Dude
02-03-2008, 09:04 PM
It does suck, but until I hear anything about the series being cancelled, I'm not concerned. As a matter of fact, Craig himself stated that they're still working on the sixth season. It will be a while until we see anything new, but it will be airing this year.

WiltsAKGirl17
02-04-2008, 09:38 AM
I just checked the CN schedule on their website, and it says that Fosters is no longer showing during the week, only on Fridays and Sundays! And, to make it even worse, the Fosters time slots have been replaced with SQUIRREL BOY AND GYM PARTNER! (Though I think the latter is decent every now and then.) I know it's probably a temporary thing, but it should never happen period, and to replace it with something like those 2 shows...*insert long string of various profanities here*. Anyway, what do u guys think of this? :( :edmad: :sadbendy:

Well, that stinks. I, like Cassini, echo your long string profanities, adding a few of my own.

However, in Alaska, our on-screen TV menu guide thingy says that Foster's will be on this afternoon at 3:30 PM and later 7 PM (Nightmare on Wilson Way and Ticket to Rod, respectvely). Strange...

Of course, Alaska's rather backwards anyway. I dunno.

CrazyPhil
02-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Well, you can check CN's website yourself, but my assumptions were officially confirmed today when I switched on CN at 3:30 and saw squirrel boy, so it's unfortunately true, at least for now.

Ub3rD4n
02-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Uh, I hate to disagree, but after a while of showing a show like Fosters five days a week, everyone but the most adamant fans (aka US) will get bored of the repeats. They're trying to promote two new shows they have, and I agree they aren't the best, but I understand why they did this from a network perspective. Now, the day they stop showing Fosters ALTOGETHER is the day I start to protest.

CrazyPhil
02-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Yeah, maybe, but I don't remember them ever taking Fosters off the weekdays entirely. Sure, I think they've showed it less, but never cut it down to weekends only. Then again, my memory isn't good enough to recall the show's entire lifespan, so I could be wrong.

Shelltoon
02-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Uh, I hate to disagree, but after a while of showing a show like Fosters five days a week, everyone but the most adamant fans (aka US) will get bored of the repeats. They're trying to promote two new shows they have, and I agree they aren't the best, but I understand why they did this from a network perspective. Now, the day they stop showing Fosters ALTOGETHER is the day I start to protest.
I'm with you on this. CN has a LOT of shows believe it or not, and they need just as much time on the air as Foster's, even if they're bad. Be glad Foster's is still on CN.

CrazyPhil
02-05-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm with you on this. CN has a LOT of shows believe it or not, and they need just as much time on the air as Foster's, even if they're bad. Be glad Foster's is still on CN.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Don't worry, I won't rant about it anymore. I mainly started this thread just to let you guys know about this in case you didn't already. Just figured I'd give you guys a heads-up.

KazooBloo
12-23-2016, 10:35 PM
Squirrel boy?