PDA

View Full Version : Peas

drew618
01-27-2008, 07:15 AM
I luv Peas and his "Never Give Up" style!

Howard
01-28-2008, 05:55 AM
I think Peas only saving grace was his "never say die" attitude. Other than that, he reminded me too much of Mickey, or Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo.:jk:

Ub3rD4n
01-28-2008, 10:52 PM
I found Peas great and likable as a character, but not nearly enough to hold his own episode. Even when I was annoyed with him, I was rooting for him, and I was genuinely sad at the fact that we knew from the start that he would fail.

Also, please lets not turn this into another Goofball John McGee thread.

Dragonrider1227
05-01-2008, 05:21 PM
I likd Peas. I thought he was pretty cute. Though his voice DOES get to you after a while

Mac-a-lacka
05-01-2008, 09:26 PM
To me Peas appears too determined for his own good.8D

Nyo
05-02-2008, 12:57 PM
Urgh...I hate to sound like a basher, but I really didn't like Peas beyond his "never-give-up!" attitude...his voice hurt my ears (who did his voice, btw?), design was kinda lazy, but other than that, he's OK.

Cassini90125
05-02-2008, 01:03 PM
I think Peas only saving grace was his "never say die" attitude. Other than that, he reminded me too much of Mickey, or Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo.:jk:

Mr. Hanky was funnier. :cheesegrin:

Urgh...I hate to sound like a basher, but I really didn't like Peas beyond his "never-give-up!" attitude...his voice hurt my ears (who did his voice, btw?), design was kinda lazy, but other than that, he's OK.

Didn't do my ears much good, either. I don't know who voiced him, though; I never saw the end credits, but I'm sure someone knows. Anyone?

Mac-a-lacka
05-02-2008, 01:10 PM
You won't believe this...
Phil Lamarr did the voice of Peas.:wiltshock:

taranchula
05-02-2008, 07:44 PM

I believe it, the man has got one heck of a vocal range.

Mac-a-lacka
05-03-2008, 08:45 PM
I believe it, the man has got one heck of a vocal range.

He sure doe's:wiltshock:
From a deep voice(Jackie khones) to an annoying high pitched voice.(Peas)8D

One Radical Dude
05-04-2008, 01:14 PM

Actually, I do. I guessed that it was Phil LaMarr that did Peas, and I was right.

Foster's Geek 287
05-04-2008, 03:22 PM
He sure doe's:wiltshock:
From a deep voice(Jackie khones) to an annoying high pitched voice.(Peas)8D

He does Khones!?! *Dies*
Peas to me is annoying. It'd be funny if there were an episode, "Give Peas a Chance", where Peas tries to convince everyone to like him, and they don't so they flush him. 8D

Cassini90125
05-04-2008, 06:06 PM
He does Khones!?! *Dies*
Peas to me is annoying. It'd be funny if there were an episode, "Give Peas a Chance", where Peas tries to convince everyone to like him, and they don't so they flush him. 8D

8D Thank you for the best laugh I've had all day. 8D

Amazing how much venom has been directed at the little guy since his debut.

Mr_Bloo_Veins
05-05-2008, 06:52 AM
Peas is a cute character I guess, I could understand why people would find him annoying.

I never knew Phil Lamaar did Peas's voice, actually. I always thought it was Keith Ferguson because he kind of sounds like a higher-pitched Bloo if you listen closely.

One Radical Dude
05-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Peas is a cute character I guess, I could understand why people would find him annoying.

I never knew Phil Lamaar did Peas's voice, actually. I always thought it was Keith Ferguson because he kind of sounds like a higher-pitched Bloo if you listen closely.

He's more uninteresting than annoying to me.

Peas, to me, sounded more like a higher-pitched Wilt, which is why I thought that Phil may have been the man that provided the voice of Peas.

Cassini90125
05-16-2008, 11:23 PM
He's more uninteresting than annoying to me.

A little of both for me but more on the annoying side. Harmless, and he means well, but still annoying in a Mickey Mouse sort of way.

Mac-a-lacka
05-17-2008, 06:12 AM
annoying in a Mickey Mouse sort of way.

Have you ever noticed that his eyes are Pac-man shaped like Mickey Mouse?8D

Creamy
12-07-2008, 05:40 AM
Well I've now seen "Bloo Superdude 2" and Bad Dare Day, and (make :P) believe it or not, Peas has pea sized cameos in both!

In The Bloo Superdude And The Great Creator of Everything's Awesome Ceremony of Fun Which He's Not Invited too (Whoa, long title 8D), when Bloo is hallucinating due to his cold, he believes he (as The Bloo Superdude) is running though a cave to face the Dragon Lady (>:(), he almost steps on Peas. Peas has a speaking role in this one).

In Bad Dare Day, Bloo dares Peas to get the battery off his back. Peas, being Peas, cannot reach it and has to refuse the dare. Peas doesn't speak in this role

Hmm.....I wonder if he'll be in Read 'em and weep too.....

happy80schild
08-03-2009, 08:47 PM
I don't get why everyone is so against Peas
I adore him

Cassini90125
08-03-2009, 09:23 PM
I don't get why everyone is so against Peas
I adore him

You can find a great deal of discussion about that in his episode thread:

http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2735

Some interesting, sometimes heated, discussions in that thread.

KazooBloo
12-02-2016, 10:01 PM
The small friend from the dare episode?

Sparky
12-04-2016, 07:10 PM
The small friend from the dare episode?

He had a whole episode (http://www.fosters-home.com/screengrabs/5-12Peas.htm)

KazooBloo
12-04-2016, 11:49 PM
As I haven't seen every episode of FHIF, I couldn't know that.